Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 13-07-2015, 03:31 AM   #41
perandor

I wouldn't call it a double fake; I've background in film so I don't take this lightly.

What I can see of the equipment is legit. You would have to spend a good amount of money to rent this stuff out.

If I had to take a guess: an intelligence group (I bet mossad) put this together while someone either higher up on mossad (blackmail is a favorite of theirs) or British, Russian -- MAYBE United States was aware of this an conveniently planted a camera to use against them eventually. The shootings of Brits in Tunisia made me think the Brits (intelligence arm) was going to turn against Mossad (whom I feel is responsible). This could be it.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 08:52 AM   #42
3d_4_now

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
I wouldn't call it a double fake; I've background in film so I don't take this lightly.

What I can see of the equipment is legit. You would have to spend a good amount of money to rent this stuff out.

If I had to take a guess: an intelligence group (I bet mossad) put this together while someone either higher up on mossad (blackmail is a favorite of theirs) or British, Russian -- MAYBE United States was aware of this an conveniently planted a camera to use against them eventually. The shootings of Brits in Tunisia made me think the Brits (intelligence arm) was going to turn against Mossad (whom I feel is responsible). This could be it.
I agree that it could be any number of agencies, but the quality of their gear means nothing.
3d_4_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 09:31 AM   #43
annieapple
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
She says, with a disembodied avatar... the story so far.
Now I feel like shit about the picked apple.
annieapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 11:24 AM   #44
manta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
Having sand and other stuff in the foreground is not unusual for green screen filming.

I stood on a fake pirate ship with green screen background in the late 80's at Granada studios. My green shell suit made me a floating head, very apt! What a day.
Ah okay, well I admit I dont know shit about green screens.

These guys were definitely using cgi/green screens tho in their previous videos with 7ft tall terrorist..unless they have hired the Harlem globe trotters to deal their slaughtering. Even the media picked up on this.

They also have many different camera angles & takes in their videos. High production cost. But the original Foley videos were obviously low budget.
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 11:27 AM   #45
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
Ah okay, well I admit I dont know shit about green screens.

These guys were definitely using cgi/green screens tho in their previous videos with 7ft tall terrorist..unless they have hired the Harlem globe trotters to deal their slaughtering. Even the media picked up on this.

They also have many different camera angles & takes in their videos. High production cost. But the original Foley videos were obviously low budget.
Yes, the nephilim ISIS agents. Faces completely covered. At least 7 feet tall by comparison to the "hostages". Very strange footage. Mixed and matched too, different outfits on the giants.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:34 PM   #46
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Yes, the nephilim ISIS agents. Faces completely covered. At least 7 feet tall by comparison to the "hostages". Very strange footage. Mixed and matched too, different outfits on the giants.

Strange I was just watching this video ....look for the "glitch between 14 -19 seconds in ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxghxoA7YJw

Last edited by grannie27; 13-07-2015 at 12:48 PM.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:36 PM   #47
alf hearted
Banned

What's the difference between a "glitch" and shitty editing?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:59 PM   #48
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Strange I was just watching this video ....look for the "glitch between 14 -19 seconds in ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxghxoA7YJw
Marching .... disappear.... resume marching. Then the hostages horrifically falling forward and lying face down in the sand.... wet sand no less.

ISIS must be stopped.... from making any more of these crappy videos.
Old 13-07-2015, 03:42 PM   #49
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
What's the difference between a "glitch" and shitty editing?
The day your Mother gave birth to you I am guessing .....

EDIT sorry alf I read it as "shitty ending" ....still

Last edited by grannie27; 13-07-2015 at 04:03 PM.
Old 13-07-2015, 03:43 PM   #50
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
The day your Mother gave birth to you I am guessing .....
Don't bring my family into forum activities....

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 13-07-2015 at 05:51 PM. Reason: edited out personal attack
Old 13-07-2015, 03:45 PM   #51
manta
Inactive

Alf the after birth.
Old 13-07-2015, 04:53 PM   #52
perandor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d_4_now View Post
I agree that it could be any number of agencies, but the quality of their gear means nothing.
Yes it does. If you want to make something look real you would go for the best. I don't know if its the best equipment, but it is definitely not cheap.

What a ridiculous comment. The idea being toyed with in the thread is whether or not it is real. I can't think of anyone who would spend that kind of money for sh**s and giggles. I'm more concerned with who put the hidden camera. It's obviously someone who knew they would film there. Obviously installed properly as it is not shaking. Who has the time and access to do that?
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 04:55 PM   #53
grannie27

Quote:
Don't bring my family into forum activities
:luv:

Last edited by lobuk; 13-07-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: edited quote
Old 13-07-2015, 06:18 PM   #54
3d_4_now

Quote:
Originally Posted by perandor View Post
Yes it does. If you want to make something look real you would go for the best. I don't know if its the best equipment, but it is definitely not cheap.

What a ridiculous comment. The idea being toyed with in the thread is whether or not it is real. I can't think of anyone who would spend that kind of money for sh**s and giggles. I'm more concerned with who put the hidden camera. It's obviously someone who knew they would film there. Obviously installed properly as it is not shaking. Who has the time and access to do that?
I'm home and high and can't be arsed getting into an argument with some stranger on the net, but, please tell me how the quality of the equipment makes any difference as to whether it is the work of Mossad, CIA, MI5, ISIS, FSB, Saudis, Chineses, etc, etc. Before you call my comments "ridiculous" I suggest you use some critical thinking. Or perhaps that's the point...

This will turn out to be from the studios of a documentary or a feature-film and the "truth movement" will once again look like a bunch or reactionary morons who can't think for themselves.
Old 13-07-2015, 06:32 PM   #55
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d_4_now View Post
I'm home and high and can't be arsed getting into an argument with some stranger on the net, but, please tell me how the quality of the equipment makes any difference as to whether it is the work of Mossad, CIA, MI5, ISIS, FSB, Saudis, Chineses, etc, etc. Before you call my comments "ridiculous" I suggest you use some critical thinking. Or perhaps that's the point...

This will turn out to be from the studios of a documentary or a feature-film and the "truth movement" will once again look like a bunch or reactionary morons who can't think for themselves.
So you think all the ISIS videos are valid? Oh...

"can't think for themselves..."
Old 13-07-2015, 06:43 PM   #56
alf hearted
Banned

If ISIS are using green screens, it's because they've wised up to the fact that the locations of their executions can provide clues to their whereabouts.
Old 13-07-2015, 06:51 PM   #57
manta
Inactive

Quote:
If ISIS are using green screens, it's because they've wised up to the fact that the locations of their executions can provide clues to their whereabouts.
How long did it take you think that bullshit up?
Old 13-07-2015, 06:54 PM   #58
3d_4_now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post

So you think all the ISIS videos are valid? Oh...

Sigh. For the hard-of-thinking, no I don't, I have my suspicions like everyone else. I believe that there are people within/outside of certain agencies that have the motive, ability and funds to create fake videos of beheadings to further their political and economic agendas. I've even posted the Times and Telegraph articles on this very forum where their experts concluded they were faked in some way. That is not in question.

However, this video is to be treated the same as any other video on YouTube - with suspicion and logic. It is proof of nothing more than people's eagerness to believe what suits them.

*insert smiley here*
Old 13-07-2015, 06:55 PM   #59
alf hearted
Banned

Microseconds. Do you think they are too backward to be arriving at such intuitive conclusions?
Old 13-07-2015, 06:57 PM   #60
the worm that returned

Quote:
Yeah. Rather than just carry out the 'executions' in a warehouse, or other building, instead make an elaborate fake scene with sand, desert background, wind machines, lighting rigs, but without any identifying background objects, and then carry out the act.

Seems extremely plausible
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote