Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 12-07-2015, 01:04 PM   #1
fusrodah

Default ISIS Executions Green Screened? *VIDEO*

Had a look around and couldn't see anywhere this had been posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrsH9m8skro

Video appears to show Jihadi John or similar ISIS executioner in green screen studio.

Apologies if repost.
fusrodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:56 PM   #2
ottoskorzeny
Inactive

It's Steven Sotloff and the video was leaked by Russian intelligence. Probably a retaliation for sanctions and NGOs.

Sotloff is most likely lying low in Israel under a new name.

Last edited by ottoskorzeny; 12-07-2015 at 01:57 PM.
ottoskorzeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:57 PM   #3
manta
Inactive

Great post..is what we said all along. I hope more videos come out exposing this psyop.
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:58 PM   #4
ottoskorzeny
Inactive

I'm surprised this video is not going viral faster. This is blockbuster smoking gun stuff.
ottoskorzeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:06 PM   #5
Dude111

The elite doesnt want this known!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:35 PM   #6
3d_4_now

Source?
3d_4_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:37 PM   #7
grannie27

The footage alone could be argued about ,remember many so called Experts said they thought it was prefilmed ...and the actual beheading happened later

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalis...en-staged.Html

But, and its a great but ....that little pat on the head the so called Jihadi John gives to his so called victim says it all .....
Two lads havin a laugh at work ....

I will send a copy to the BBC ....

Last edited by grannie27; 12-07-2015 at 02:38 PM.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:38 PM   #8
fusrodah

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d_4_now View Post
Source?
I have no info on the original source, a friend sent me the link so thought I'd share with you guys.

Even if it's 'fake', who would go to these lengths to produce a video appearing to debunk the ISIS executions of westerners and why?

Could be a big rabbit hole here.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:39 PM   #9
Ooberman

Video description from Google Translate:

'Published on Jul 11, 2015'

'Hackers "Cyber ​​- Berkut" broke into the US policy of electronic media and found a video with the production of the massacre in the middle pustyni.Hakery "Cyber ​​- Berkut" posted a video shot from the penalty prisoners LIH ( the organization is banned in Russia by the decision of the Supreme Court . - Comm . LifeNews . ) , which, judging by the staff carried out in kinopavilonov . As explained computer hooligans , this record , they seized electronic media with fellow US Senator John McCain .

- We KiberBerkut received at the disposal of the file whose value can not be overstated! Dear Senator McCain! We recommend you next time in foreign travel, and especially on the territory of Ukraine, not to take confidential documents.

According to the hackers, they broke into the device one of the American politicians and after found a video with staged execution, decided to show the record to the world community. As can be seen on the frame, "hostage" "penalty" under the gun a few cameras and correctness of the world. An actor dressed as an executioner of the LIH holding a knife to the throat prisoner, and the "victim" depicts the suffering.

Recall, from August of last year the terrorists LIH repeatedly published a video demonstration of executions. And on the record of the victim has always behaved surprisingly calm, said the last words, and then met his death at the hands of militants. Many video massacre of prisoners seemed staged, in particular, due to the high quality of shooting and editing.

It is worth noting that the US has been accused of creating groups LIH. One day, even the 19-year-old student at the University of Nevada Ivy Zidrich brought Jeb Bush that his brother's decision to former President George W. Bush on the dissolution of the Iraqi army after the US invasion of the country led to the so-called "Islamic state."

ORIGINAL:

Published on Jul 11, 2015

Хакеры «Кибер-Беркут» взломали электронный носитель американского политика и обнаружили видео с постановкой кровавой расправы посреди пустыни.Хакеры «Кибер-Беркут» опубликовали видео со съемкой казни пленников ИГИЛ (деятельность организации запрещена в России по решению Верховного суда РФ. — Прим. LifeNews.), которая, по судя по кадрам проводилась в кинопавильоне. Как пояснили компьютерные хулиганы, эту запись они изъяли с электронного носителя коллеги американского сенатора Джона Маккейна.

- Мы, КиберБеркут, получили в распоряжение файл, значение которого невозможно переоценить! Дорогой сенатор Маккейн! Рекомендуем вам в следующий раз в зарубежные поездки, а особенно на территорию Украины, не брать с собой конфиденциальные документы.

По словам хакеров, они взломали устройство одного из американских политиков и после того, как обнаружили видео с постановочной казнью, решили показать запись всему мировому сообществу. Как видно на кадрах, «заложника» «казнят» под прицелом нескольких кинокамер и при правильно выставленном свете. Актер в костюме палача из ИГИЛ проводит ножом по горлу пленника, а «жертва» изображает страдания.

Напомним, с августа прошлого года террористы ИГИЛ неоднократно публиковали видео показательных казней. Причем на записи жертвы всегда вели себя на удивление спокойно, говорили последние слова, после чего встречали свою смерть от рук боевика. Многим видео с расправой над пленниками казались постановочными, в частности, из-за высокого качества съемки и монтажа.

Стоит отметить, что американцев не раз обвиняли в создании группировки ИГИЛ. Однажды, даже 19-летняя студентка Университета Невады Айви Зидрич предъявила Джебу Бушу, что решение его брата экс-президента Джорджа Буша о роспуске иракской армии после вторжения в страну США привело к появлению так называемого «Исламского государства».

Last edited by Ooberman; 12-07-2015 at 02:44 PM.
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:55 PM   #10
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusrodah View Post
I have no info on the original source, a friend sent me the link so thought I'd share with you guys.

Even if it's 'fake', who would go to these lengths to produce a video appearing to debunk the ISIS executions of westerners and why?

That also crossed my mind, however, it does look like the Jihadi John video:

http://leaksource.info/2014/09/13/gr...-david-haines/
wingwang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:12 PM   #11
Ooberman

Made with http://www.youtubescreenshot.com/
Old 12-07-2015, 03:15 PM   #12
manta
Inactive

To be honest that doesnt look much like a green screen studio but I could be wrong.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:16 PM   #13
sad_man

....at least it is very, very interesting....

... now one could say something about fake "fake" videos... as in mathemathics where minus added to minus gives a plus....
sad_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:23 PM   #14
Ooberman

This one is in 480p

All the others are 360p
Old 12-07-2015, 03:30 PM   #15
manta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad_man View Post
....at least it is very, very interesting....

... now one could say something about fake "fake" videos... as in mathemathics where minus added to minus gives a plus....
Yea someones definitely gone great lengths to hoax the hoax
Old 12-07-2015, 03:37 PM   #16
Ooberman

Hollywood in action ....
Those who control the images control the world
Old 12-07-2015, 03:45 PM   #17
manta
Inactive

There was always this also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnjnJvQXPz4
Old 12-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #18
gibonz

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...eeFirstBumping.
gibonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:48 PM   #19
fusrodah

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
To be honest that doesnt look much like a green screen studio but I could be wrong.
The green is visible around the outer edges of the backdrop - it could easily function as a green screen studio.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:30 PM   #20
3d_4_now

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusrodah View Post

Who knows? Need to be vigilant with stuff like this though. It could have come from anywhere but it is interesting.
3d_4_now is offline   Reply With Quote