Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 10-07-2015, 04:34 PM   #41
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

my opinion remains the same

this is the big ONE

whether theyll cancel now the plan is exposed i dont know

jadehelm15 is just the US portion of the takedown

they will round up & encamp red list first - quietly

once they feel in control theyll go for the guns

blue list may go down too

so prob JH15 v quiet for first 3/4 weeks while they silently do red/blue list

"sherriff they just dragged a man off the street screaming something about New World Order depopulation"
" oh dont worry madam its just crisis actors participating in jadehelm15 "
" but i know him hes not a crisis actor"
" doesnt matter, hes participating in jadehelm15 "

then huge ff justifying gun removal
then huge fight etc etc.

understand?
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 05:10 PM   #42
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
my opinion remains the same

this is the big ONE....
I think your right ...this is also a close aproxuation to AJ's position.

By the way , your reputation is still intact if nothing happens.

Your not psychic , your not saying it will happen, just that this looks most possible.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 05:12 PM   #43
dentedarthur
Banned

Whoop whoop
The big one
Again...
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:30 PM   #44
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

if i am right (and i think i am) that this year sees the BIG ONE - assuming they dont cancel, i think Putin seems remarkably relaxed considering the values of liberty he champions are about to be thrown out of the window with the goal of destroying all nation states.

if i am correct then his behaviour can only be explained:

- he doesnt know whats going on
- hes aware of a secret solution not known to the PTB
- hes part of the conspiracy

im basing this assessment on the videos taken this week at BRICS

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 10-07-2015 at 11:47 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 11:44 PM   #45
jesuitsdidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Checking the graph I see this is blown out of all proportion, sure they lost 30% in the past month, but this was only a correction, back to where it was 4 months ago!

So this is no big deal. it's a very volatile market, still nearly double what it was a year ago, which is a ridiculous gain, could drop more without sounding the alarm bells.

Having said that I still think the bet is 50 : 50 things will kick off this year.
if the intention was to crash the Ch economy then theyd create a bubble first wouldnt they?
Old 10-07-2015, 11:52 PM   #46
oz93666

Bounced back to 3900 very hard to predict things , all looks calm..

Bubbles bubbles everywhere.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 02:25 AM   #47
jesuitsdidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Bounced back to 3900 very hard to predict things , all looks calm..

Bubbles bubbles everywhere.
maybe theyre testing the public's reaction for 4 weeks time?
Old 11-07-2015, 03:17 AM   #48
wendypeace27

What alarms some of us that actually do pay attention to foreign policy and interaction, is that the USA has been straight up intimidated by China. For them to push something this hard on them, something BIG is going to happen.

Meaning that elites no longer care about their slave labor products. Therefore meaning (if your following) the elites are EXPECTING a crash in at least their own economy. They don't care about "selling stuff". So, something is up indeed if they would compromise their relationship with China. (on the rocks there)

Last edited by wendypeace27; 11-07-2015 at 03:20 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 04:21 AM   #49
chandon3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
What alarms some of us that actually do pay attention to foreign policy and interaction, is that the USA has been straight up intimidated by China. For them to push something this hard on them, something BIG is going to happen.

Meaning that elites no longer care about their slave labor products. Therefore meaning (if your following) the elites are EXPECTING a crash in at least their own economy. They don't care about "selling stuff". So, something is up indeed if they would compromise their relationship with China. (on the rocks there)
How has the US been Intimidated by China? Do you mean u.s compromise their relationship or the elites??

Last edited by chandon3000; 11-07-2015 at 04:21 AM.
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 05:41 AM   #50
joeman_0

Who is they? I have contributed to bubbles. the chinese loves the game of musical chair, and the last ones to own stocks / houses get screwed.

the housing bubble is even bigger than the stocks bubble.

falling stock price is seen as good thing over here, not bad thing. Many people can't wait for the stock prices to down to reasonable level and move in and buy lots of them.

right now there will be a big sell off. there is a saying "don't catch the falling knife". only fools will keep their money in the market.

By taking a normal event and blow it up as some kind of prelude to apocalypse of omnious sign to some thing, you are either extremely retarded or i wonder what your motive really is.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:35 PM   #51
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
How has the US been Intimidated by China? Do you mean u.s compromise their relationship or the elites??
Good catch! They are hand in hand. One in one.

So possibly, China is compromising their relationship with the elites.

China almost through the back door, became a stronger military power then the USA. That's why America has been intimidated to pressure China in any way -- in most cases they try to avoid the topic, and they just realized it recently. It just dawned on the top military officers that its all wide open here. (Besides the spread out bases)

Do you live here? Its hippies on crack, and people too busy working for the "all mighty dollar" that they cant do anything. There is no protection -- we pretty much have open borders, and Obama has been laying off 100,000 of our military personnel a year.

I think its worldwide news, that the elites are trying to "reduce" the population and push us into the NWO. China of all places, sees that clearly.

So, whos going to protect the elites?? There is a blanket of protection, that will soon not exist. While the elites are busy fighting the American people, who is going to protect their assets -- or better said -- who isn't going to grab for power?? Or rather, level out the playing field.

Id say, more then just China is watching them.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 11-07-2015 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:07 PM   #52
jesuitsdidit

Quote:

if i am correct then his behaviour can only be explained:

- he doesnt know whats going on
- hes aware of a secret solution not known to the PTB
- hes part of the conspiracy
another option

- he thinks it'll be cancelled
Old 11-07-2015, 10:41 PM   #53
jesuitsdidit

Default the purpose of JH15 and whether to fight.

the purpose of JH15 and whether to fight.

if Jade Helm goes ahead in its full form i.e. round up of red (+ poss blue) list then full disarmament of USA, it is my opinion that we must invade the USA.

I THINK WE ARE PROBABLY IN THE FINAL STAGES OF GLOBAL TAKEOVER

there remain 3 obstacles:

China
the well-armed US public
Russia

the first 2 may be attacked this summer and once finished theyll go for Russia.

then, its pretty much all over.

regarding advice to US citizens:

i think red list ppl shd get out of the country either to S America or Russia

i did say they shd stay n fight but now the whole picture is clear ive changed my advice

i dont think JH15 is just about disarming the US public, i think its about the detention and execution of anyone who resists too.

--

whether you choose to fight or allow them to disarm without a fight is your decision - militarily they are superior so in many ways it is unwise to engage them
it might be better to surrender your arms and fight them on the intellectual battlefield
thats your decision

i suggest ppl from non-JH15 states go to JH15 area and observe and report back any evidence of red list removals so you can decide whether or not to move.

i am virtually certain JH15 is part of a larger program of global chaos involving crashing the global economy in order to bring in the NWO

TPTB have to move this year - time is getting very tight for them and i think this is it.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:03 PM   #54
jesuitsdidit

btw ive spoken to Russian Consular Staff this week and they seem to be willing to waive visa fees for anyone entering Russia to escape Satanic Martial Law.

i think they are also willing to offer asylum to anyone genuinely needing protection.

if JH15 goes live in its full form then i think we should expect a similar round up of resisiters in Europe and indeed the whole world - if its global takeover then presumably every country is involved.

if you have weapons, make sure they work
if you dont i suggest you acquire a length of steel bar used for reinforcing concrete called rebar.

if it looks like ts is going to htf i suggest you get to Russia China India Egypt Argentina Venezuela and volunteer to join them against the Satanic Takeover.

Russia could use experienced ppl in many fields i'm sure - military, security, engineers, programmers, bankers etc etc as well as ordinary workers.

if going to Russia by land i suggest you enter thru Finland/Sweden which are neutral. Poland will almost certainly close the border when ordered to.

if you need real battlefield experience i suggest you visit eastern Ukraine and talk to the pro-Russian fighters - probably better to enter via Russia if you can.

heres the Russian National Anthem

Russian National Anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71wdsTqkfM
Old 11-07-2015, 11:24 PM   #55
chandon3000

Quote:
the purpose of JH15 and whether to fight.

if Jade Helm goes ahead in its full form i.e. round up of red (+ poss blue) list then full disarmament of USA, it is my opinion that we must invade the USA.

I THINK WE ARE PROBABLY IN THE FINAL STAGES OF GLOBAL TAKEOVER

there remain 3 obstacles:

China
the well-armed US public
Russia

the first 2 may be attacked this summer and once finished theyll go for Russia.

then, its pretty much all over.

regarding advice to US citizens:

i think red list ppl shd get out of the country either to S America or Russia

i did say they shd stay n fight but now the whole picture is clear ive changed my advice

i dont think JH15 is just about disarming the US public, i think its about the detention and execution of anyone who resists too.

--

whether you choose to fight or allow them to disarm without a fight is your decision - militarily they are superior so in many ways it is unwise to engage them
it might be better to surrender your arms and fight them on the intellectual battlefield
thats your decision

i suggest ppl from non-JH15 states go to JH15 area and observe and report back any evidence of red list removals so you can decide whether or not to move.

i am virtually certain JH15 is part of a larger program of global chaos involving crashing the global economy in order to bring in the NWO

TPTB have to move this year - time is getting very tight for them and i think this is it.
So the US army will just waltz into China and Russia wearing UN outfits and say "we're in charge now" at the same time fighting a civil war at home?

The whole world will just twiddle their thumbs and watch? This sounds delusional...
Old 11-07-2015, 11:25 PM   #56
chandon3000

Quote:

if going to Russia by land i suggest you enter thru Finland/Sweden which are neutral. Poland will almost certainly close the border when ordered to.

if you need real battlefield experience i suggest you visit eastern Ukraine and talk to the pro-Russian fighters - probably better to enter via Russia if you can.

heres the Russian National Anthem

Russian National Anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71wdsTqkfM
Are you actually serious... I'm assuming you speak fluent Russian?
Old 12-07-2015, 02:17 AM   #57
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
So the US army will just waltz into China and Russia wearing UN outfits and say "we're in charge now" at the same time fighting a civil war at home?

The whole world will just twiddle their thumbs and watch? This sounds delusional...
lol......

I don't think they have enough blue hats or bullets.

China? Russia? Everyone else? lol That's being very optimistic.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 12-07-2015 at 02:18 AM.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:19 AM   #58
jesuitsdidit

remember it all kicks off in 3 days time

if u r red list and cant get out of country i'd get to the nearest Russian embassy/consulate and request asylum

Trump Iran etc etc its all distraction

starting this wednesday red list ppl start getting shipped off to the camps for execution

i just had 2 tyres slashed on my van last night and as i have no money it effectively means i cant leave the country

i think China and Russia should invade the USA if TPTB implement Operation Takeover the World.

if u can leave for Russia b4 the 15th I would and plan to stay at least 4 weeks and see how Jade Helm is going b4 returning

i wdnt worry too much about money i'm sure youll be looked after once they know your story.

prob a good idea anyway to go and discuss coordinating resistance ie air-drop of weapons, supplies etc - tell them you want to speak Russian Foreign Ministry on arrival and tell them you want to co-ordinate Resistance.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 12-07-2015 at 02:28 AM.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:22 AM   #59
jesuitsdidit

poisoning/cut off water supplies quite likely if it goes full ape-shit
thats why BLM have just ordered 50000 rounds of hollow-point for the hoover dam
Old 12-07-2015, 02:38 AM   #60
jesuitsdidit

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age2901121/pg1

TEXAS organizes JH15 counter op: Operation Counter Jade Helm
Texans organize 'Operation Counter Jade Helm' to keep an eye on the federal troops

"When the troops land in Texas for Operation Jade Helm next week, someone will be waiting for them.
Hundreds of people have organized a "Counter Jade Helm" surveillance operation across the Southwestern states and in an effort to keep an eye on the contentious military drill that's sparked many suspicious of Uncle Sam's intentions.

Eric Johnston, a 51-year-old retired firefighter and sheriff's deputy who lives in Kerrville, is a surveillance team leader in Texas. He'll coordinate three groups of volunteers, about 20 folks in total, who hope to monitor the SEALs, Green Berets and Air Force Special Ops in Bastrop, Big Spring and Junction when Jade Helm kicks off on July 15. With media prohibited at the drills, the volunteers could be a main source of information for the highly-anticipate seven-state exercise."

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 12-07-2015 at 02:41 AM.