Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 09-07-2015, 07:42 AM   #21
oz93666

AJ was chatting with financial experts about the NYSE.... All were agreed that it was normal and expected to switch it off when China went into free fall to prevent it from following, since many US companies are heavily invested in China.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:58 AM   #22
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

If the scenario I've outlined is correct and the Eurozone collapses, this, with some provocateur help, could justify Martial Law in Europe - ie TOTAL LOCKDOWN coinciding with the same in USA.

and TOTAL LOCKDOWN cd mean internment camps - if they intend to liquidate the Red & Blue lists, this is when they'll do it.

--- --- ---

I usually reflect long and hard before making judgments but in the last few days, a lot of pieces have fallen into place for me re this whole JH15 thing

I am now satisfied that I see the whole picture

If you believe they want to go for the Big One this year then the scenario I've outlined fits perfectly.

--- ---

I should be back online tonight.
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 09-07-2015 at 08:04 AM.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:26 AM   #23
oz93666

Checking the graph I see this is blown out of all proportion, sure they lost 30% in the past month, but this was only a correction, back to where it was 4 months ago!

So this is no big deal. it's a very volatile market, still nearly double what it was a year ago, which is a ridiculous gain, could drop more without sounding the alarm bells.

Having said that I still think the bet is 50 : 50 things will kick off this year.

Last edited by oz93666; 09-07-2015 at 09:44 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:35 AM   #24
joeman_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Checking the graph I see this is blown out of all proportion, sure they lost 30% in the past month, but this was only a correction, back to where it was 4 months ago!

So this is no big deal. it's a very volatile market, still nearly double what it was a year ago, which is a ridiculous gain, could drop more without sounding the alarm bells.

Having said that I still think the bet is 50 : 50 things will kick off this year.
This thread is stupid.

The news here is saying nothing. There is not a crash but a short term correction at most.

There is a big news about the GDP growth forcast in the second part of 2015 getting cut from +8.5% to +7%. This causes the market sell off because the stock price is way to high.

I watched a lot of economic news, and there is no mentiong about the stock price being affect by Greek debt. Why would it??? Chinese economy is huge. It has surpass the US last year. Greece debt is way too puny to be consequential.

Please use your common sense.

Also, we are talking about 7% GDP gain, and the financial analysts here are disappointed by the 7% gain. When is the last time US had a 7% gain???

In general, Chinese stock price is still too high. I stay away from stocks. I want to see it cut in half before I would call it reasonable.

BTW, Chinese troops will not be anywhere near US soil. This is propaganda and fear mongering.

Last edited by joeman_0; 09-07-2015 at 11:35 AM.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:49 PM   #25
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

i shd add that if my scenario is correct then they could also collapse the US economy too

that would just add to the general mayhem.
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 01:52 PM   #26
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
i shd add that if my scenario is correct then they could also collapse the US economy too

Thankfully, your scenario is incorrect
Again

Last edited by dentedarthur; 09-07-2015 at 01:52 PM.
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:23 PM   #27
alba67

Quote:
@ alba67

IMO TPTB shot down MH17 because the livery is the same as the Russian Presidential Jet and Putin was in Ukrainian airspace at the same time, returning from Brazil

They downed MH17 thinking it was Putin.
No the shooting down of MH17 BOTH was a warning to Putin and a way of convincing the reluctant European politicians on the need for more stringent sanctions.

Putins jet was a full half hour behind and deliberatly skirted around the war zone, besides I dont think TPTB would have dared to assasinate Putin in this manner, as it would have prob set off a nuclear war.
alba67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 04:58 PM   #28
andy1033

Quote:
AJ was chatting with financial experts about the NYSE.... All were agreed that it was normal and expected to switch it off when China went into free fall to prevent it from following, since many US companies are heavily invested in China.
Yep, shows you there is nothing to do with a free market.

If it was free, there would of been no closure, and they would of let the market go where it wanted, like china getting there revenge, lol.

New york, and london can do what ever they want with other economies, but they have it set up so no one can do anything to theres. How is a protected stock market, a free market system? Its not.

While new york and london have there safeguards, they know that others do not, so that stock market can be manipulated by them and crashed, but the other side cannot do it to them. Sounds like a free market, not.

The only reason it was closed as they knew china would be angry, and out to do similar things in new york. Thats not a free market, thats a controlled stock market, and is essentially price fixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeman_0 View Post
This thread is stupid.

The news here is saying nothing. There is not a crash but a short term correction at most.
What a load of bull.

We live in a world of absolute corrupt people. The reason why nyse and london has protections, is they know that they do destroying of economies, and do not want it happening to them in return.

What do you think the nyse and london has protections for?
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 09-07-2015 at 05:08 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:33 PM   #29
iprophet
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
I just had a customer today with multiple items, and I asked this guy to make conversation with him "are you stocking your boat??".

He goes no "we are going to be attacked by China." He was really convinced. "They are going to blame us for whats happening b/c its our fault, and ask for their money back." He also said, America owes them trillions (not billions) of dollars.

I was like "well, once you get your organic seeds your all set". He goes "already have them." lol

Then he said "God bless" at the end. Nice guy.
I get it....but....it's LAUGHABLE to conclude that China will or even can wage an attack and war with the US. They would be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY ineffective.

Now, they could bully around their neighbors and do some damage in those local areas, but attacking America...NOT A CHANCE!
iprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:06 AM   #30
joeman_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Yep, shows you there is nothing to do with a free market.

What a load of bull.

We live in a world of absolute corrupt people. The reason why nyse and london has protections, is they know that they do destroying of economies, and do not want it happening to them in return.

What do you think the nyse and london has protections for?
You are retarded.

If China is picked by the NWO to invade the US, they picked the wrong people.

If you don't understand the culture, try studying history.

China is under constant attack throughout history, and they succombed to foreign power many times. Because China does not have very many white people, they do not have warring and conquering mentality.

Chinese's mindset has always been, they will propsper when they work hard, and they just want to keep whatever they have.

In other words, they are xenophobic isolationists.
joeman_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:20 AM   #31
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprophet View Post
I get it....but....it's LAUGHABLE to conclude that China will or even can wage an attack and war with the US. They would be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY ineffective. !
The most likely scenario is that they will be invited into the US as UN 'peace keepers' to restore order after a breakdown.

The controllers in US are on a mission to destroy America, people have to be disarmed and subjugated for them to bring in their NWO.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:50 PM   #32
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprophet View Post
I get it....but....it's LAUGHABLE to conclude that China will or even can wage an attack and war with the US. They would be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY ineffective.

Now, they could bully around their neighbors and do some damage in those local areas, but attacking America...NOT A CHANCE!
Its been knowledge for a long time now that China surpassed the USA in military power and preparation. You walk into China there are outpost everywhere and trained military peoples.

Here in America, your walking into a theme park with no protection. And clearly, no borders. Do you really think the "police" are enough to protect the border from illegals? They are going to need more then just police. That's just a worse case scenario. You have a lot of people in America that get freaked out if they got punched in the face (and deserved it), let alone all of this. (if it does go down this way) No matter what happens, getting rid of the elites is no small task.

Plus, its getting out there America isn't spreading democracy, but tyranny. So, who is backed by China?? Who are they friends with? The middle east? Russia? All other "brown" people? lol Everyone else that's been beaten up by the elite controlled America?

Reality sinks in, America is going to split up into at least TWO factions in the future (probably more). And which side is China going to be friends with, b/c they are no longer friends with the Washington controlled States???

Last edited by wendypeace27; 10-07-2015 at 01:01 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:03 PM   #33
wendypeace27

Quote:
The most likely scenario is that they will be invited into the US as UN 'peace keepers' to restore order after a breakdown.

The controllers in US are on a mission to destroy America, people have to be disarmed and subjugated for them to bring in their NWO.
"Peacekeepers".......

....I didn't think China would go to that level. We really don't know whos side they are on do to their bloody history. Are they for the elites or for humanity?

I am thinking in the long run, humanity, but we shall see.

Nonetheless, the biggest issue WE DO HAVE is the elites, and not China.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 10-07-2015 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:10 PM   #34
chandon3000

Quote:
Martin Luther said: "We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist." (Aug. 18, 1520) Taken from The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers, Vol. 2., pg. 121 by Froom. (In response to a papal bull [official decree]): "I despise and attack it, as impious, false... It is Christ Himself who is condemned therein... I rejoice in having to bear such ills for the best of causes. Already I feel greater liberty in my heart; for at last I know that the pope is antichrist, and that his throne is that of Satan himself." --D'Aubign�, b.6, ch. 9.

---------

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.” Samuel Adams, 1776
This isn't the end.... Only the beginning
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:10 PM   #35
wendypeace27

Quote:
If the scenario I've outlined is correct and the Eurozone collapses, this, with some provocateur help, could justify Martial Law in Europe - ie TOTAL LOCKDOWN coinciding with the same in USA.

and TOTAL LOCKDOWN cd mean internment camps - if they intend to liquidate the Red & Blue lists, this is when they'll do it.

--- --- ---

I usually reflect long and hard before making judgments but in the last few days, a lot of pieces have fallen into place for me re this whole JH15 thing

I am now satisfied that I see the whole picture

If you believe they want to go for the Big One this year then the scenario I've outlined fits perfectly.

--- ---

I should be back online tonight.
The elites would not be pulling the strings on China, and putting pressure on them. Unless.......unless.......the SHTF soon.

It was some of us late last year, and early this year (on this forum) that were warning about September, and the fall in general.

This may be massive climate change and Earth Changes. Its going to happen soon, we are over do.

Now what they plan is to get their ball rolling on the NWO, so by the time the Earth changes come and kill lots of people, they will kill most of whos left, and throw everyone else into a chipped "Equilibrium" style society. This is also the agenda of the malicious ETs, the greys and reptilians. Now, if people are going to fall for it like they have 3 or 4 other times in the long lost past, who knows.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 10-07-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:12 PM   #36
chandon3000

Quote:

The U.S. was going to crash regardless... Their economic dominance is over
Old 10-07-2015, 01:12 PM   #37
judgedread
Inactive

if something goes up 100% one year and then falls 50% the next year then you are back to where you started so remember that when talking about profits and loss accounts.

China watched as its stock went up 150% over two years and now it's dropped 30% so they are still better off than they were but the public are pissed because they were told to take out loans to go gambling with by the government.

Bigger fools them i say
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 01:13 PM   #38
chandon3000

Quote:
The elites would not be pulling the strings on China, and putting pressure on them. Unless.......unless.......the SHTF soon.

It was some of us late last year, and early this year (on this forum) that were warning about September, and the fall in general.

This may be massive climate change and Earth Changes. Its going to happen soon, we are over do.

Now what they plan is to get their ball rolling on the NWO, so by the time the Earth changes come and kill lots of people, they will kill most of whos left, and throw everyone else into a chipped "Equilibrium" style society. This is also the agenda of the malicious ETs, the greys and reptilians. Now, if people are going to fall for it like they have 3 or 4 other times in the long lost past, who knows.
I wouldn't be preparing for a end game scenario.. Times will be tough yes... But there is a LONG way for them to go
Old 10-07-2015, 01:16 PM   #39
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
I wouldn't be preparing for a end game scenario.. Times will be tough yes... But there is a LONG way for them to go
I was merely explaining why the elites are doing all of this, b/c their "owners" tell them too. They have an "A, B, C, D" plan given to them straight from the greys probably, lol.

What will happen will be GOOD for humanity.

That's all that can be said, lol.

Id still personally have a BoB, organic seeds stashed in a small enough spot to fit in there, and some other basic stuff. But really -- you have to be spiritually prepared. B/c what is OLD, is about to DIE!!! Like in the bible Jesus was like ".....you are making everything new". But this time around, not just for individuals who spiritual shift, but for all of Earth. We shall see!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 10-07-2015 at 01:20 PM.
Old 10-07-2015, 01:20 PM   #40
chandon3000

Quote:
I was merely explaining why the elites are doing all of this, b/c their "owners" tell them too. They have an "A, B, C, D" plan given to them straight from the greys probably, lol.

What will happen will be GOOD for humanity.

That's all that can be said, lol.

Id still personally have a BoB, organic seeds stashed in a small enough spot to fit in there, and some other basic stuff. But really -- you have to be spiritually prepared. B/c what is OLD, is about to DIE!!! Like in the bible Jesus was like ".....you are making everything new". But this time around, not just for those who spiritual shift, but for all of Earth.
+1