Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 26-06-2015, 06:36 PM   #41
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Heheeeee. I have not KnowN any gayZ to last longer than a month.
you do not know many 'gays', then.
i know of many couples that have been together for decades.
i have met several that have been together for 40 or more years.
you should not judge others based on your narrow vision.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 06:39 PM   #42
zephiloyd

is a gay man allowed to marry his gay brother?
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 06:39 PM   #43
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
bronze age, paternalistic, god-bothering nonsense.
wow, maxine ...
They've fucked-up the bullshit nonsense in the squatter's handbook! Oops sorry, "Bible!"
Old 26-06-2015, 06:41 PM   #44
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
i have no idea.
were you thinking of marrying your brother?
other than that the question is fairly irrelevant.
when i was a young guy, i knew an elderly couple of fellows that were brother and had been 'together ' for over 50 years.
they were lovely old fellows.
Old 26-06-2015, 06:44 PM   #45
fairyprincess

Quote:
No more then your allowed to marry your sister....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 06:45 PM   #46
alexithymia

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
I would like to give the Reptilian Gods a standing ovation, for turning humans against their own creator's original design!!
The 'creator's original design' has always included homosexuality, considering its prevalence in other species. It's clearly not a foreign concept to him and his world, should you want to believe in that sort of thing.

Have fun on your knees to the reppies. I'll bet they love you for all that praise. They do tend to soak it up, right?
alexithymia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 06:46 PM   #47
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
No more then your allowed to marry your sister....
so is that not discrimination? It is not as though there is a danger of offspring
Old 26-06-2015, 06:46 PM   #48
alexithymia

Quote:
so is that not discrimination? It is not as though there is a danger of offspring
What is the relevance of discrimination of incest? Rather derailing.
Old 26-06-2015, 06:51 PM   #49
northern star

Another nail in America's coffin.
Old 26-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #50
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Another nail in America's coffin.
another load of codswallop.
wow.
Old 26-06-2015, 06:54 PM   #51
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
The 'creator's original design' has always included homosexuality, considering its prevalence in other species. It's clearly not a foreign concept to him and his world, should you want to believe in that sort of thing.

Have fun on your knees to the reppies. I'll bet they love you for all that praise. They do tend to soak it up, right?
Then why has Religion always forbidden gays?
Your fucked-up creator soaks up praise, even though he's a fuck-up! The only way he ever gets any worship......................is by keeping people in a closed-off five sense reality, and, "making," humans worship him! That's egotistical beyond belief!
Old 26-06-2015, 06:56 PM   #52
huddy

We need a right for (or against) it? Lame.

It's not the business of anybody or the the state what people want to do with their life -
without harming others.

How "spiritual" and "cutting edge of human evolution" we are.. !!

PS: my grand-grand parents (all 4 of them) had great life long marriages!!
Others not.

Should be a spiritual Journey together, with purpose. Not less.

Now, do what ever you like
See what we call "God & Infinity" as the Ocean. What we call us or them or everything as a Drop of Water. And what we see when we observe a wave reaching the beach and flowing back as the same as "Life & Death", current & past life - it´s an Illusion!

We are ALL One ~ for Eternity.
Eternal suffering awaits anyone who questions god's infinite love.
huddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 06:58 PM   #53
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Thats good news for anyone that wants to see everyone treated the same, and equally.

Even in 20 years the gay conditioning to get people to see gays as same as them has worked pretty well. Probably down to softening of the male in the west, and i am glad.

Like we all know any two people whom are gay and are consenting and are of age should be allowed to do as heteros can do, and have same laws. So i am glad its a federal law, over there in your usa.

I remember when english tv had there first male male kiss on eastenders back around 18-20 years ago. Society has come along way since, just in 20 odd years.

I am glad they may make a society one day when males do not have to pretend to be straight anymore, and just be themselves. Pretending to be something your not, is anti you.

I am always going to be grateful that i never liked females, and always knew it would be so.

^^
In remembrance of those males whom had to pretend to be something they are not. This was the first gay kiss on english tv i believe, and it was 18-20 years ago. Glad society came this far so quickly. Like i said, its alot to do with softening males too overall.

But i am glad, good for you people across the pond.
the 1st gay kiss on EastEnders was many years before those two.
Colin and Barry were the first openly gay couple on the square. Colin had a kiss with another man though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_...guido_kiss.jpg
Old 26-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #54
northern star

Quote:
another load of codswallop.
wow.
Wait and see.
The family (mother and father) is the core and future of human life on earth - demean, marginalise or (as is the current case) de-normalise it, and there is no future. Not an anti-gay opinion, just a fact.

Last edited by northern star; 26-06-2015 at 07:01 PM.
northern star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #55
fairyprincess

Quote:
Your fucked-up creator soaks up praise, even though he's a fuck-up! The only way he ever gets any worship......................is by keeping people in a closed-off five sense reality, and, "making," humans worship him! That's egotistical beyond belief!
Would this been the bit of the bible where the 900 year old dude goes up a mountain and sees a talking piece of burning shrubbery that claims to be god.

This 'flamming' bush then reels of a shit load of rules. Which says sodomy (not homosexuality) is a sin. But it's wedged in their with a bunch of others stuff. Stuff about mixed fabric and shell-fish, that most christians aren't really fussed if there followed or not.

Would it be that bit?.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #56
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
the 1st gay kiss on EastEnders was many years before those two.
Colin and Barry were the first openly gay couple on the square. Colin had a kiss with another man though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_...guido_kiss.jpg
Did not know about that. I thought it was.

I thought the scenario of simon and tony really sums up that useless pretending that males have to go through.

That one you pointed out, was two gay males. I cannot remember them that well, as i was a kid, but from i remember they were two gays living together, so not really the same, as tony and simon thing.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 26-06-2015 at 07:02 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #57
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexithymia View Post
You're bandying the term "Cultural Marxism" around as your explanation to All Things in regards to this being Bad News, but I've yet to see understanding of the relevance of the phrase in regards to the possibility of power balances here, and whether or not that social degradation is truly happening to our precious heterostraight majority. Do you see people truly regarding heterosexualism as fascist? No? That's because that's not how people think.
The people are being played, this is not orchestrated by normal people. This is an attack by the elite on the people, and gays who buy into this are their weapon

Quote:
Heterosexuals are the majority, and have all of their rights.
No they don't, straight people in the UK do not have the right to a civil partnership, they are forced to have to go through a ceremony

Quote:
They are not being broken down. The norm of heterosexual marriage is still apparent, as the majority of the population are heterosexual. Straight people are still going to get married, as now will queer people. The straight unit is intact beside the queer unit - this doesn't have to change.
It will change, it's progressivism, it's the change agenda, Saul Alinski all that stuff. Next its incest, cats, pillows and children, not necessarily in that order

Quote:
It doesn't boil down to gay people being able to marry as wrong. That can never be wrong unless you truly believe that homosexuality is wrong, sinful, or that the definition of marriage must remain one man one woman for the sake of tradition.
Yes gay marriage is wrong, no homosexuality is not wrong. Civil partnerships for gay and straight people, marriage for straight people

Quote:
Hence, marriage must be between two loving people in the United States today, not one man one woman. The tradition has changed. This is righteous.
so they have to love each other as well, that can be easily faked

Last edited by zephiloyd; 26-06-2015 at 07:00 PM.
Old 26-06-2015, 07:04 PM   #58
alexithymia

Quote:
S'not my religion. I have no room to speak on how he forbids.

Oh, he'd be absolutely an egotistical fuck-up, yes. Fantastic word choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huddy View Post
We need a right for (or against) it? Lame.

It's not the business of anybody or the the state what people want to do with their life -
without harming others.

How "spiritual" and "cutting edge of human evolution" we are.. !!

PS: my grand-grand parents (all 4 of them) had great life long marriages!!
Others not.

Should be a spiritual Journey together, with purpose. Not less.

Now, do what ever you like
Not lame when the right is extended naturally to another group of people. If we have rights at all and exist under governing laws, which we inescapably do, we do need the rights for all. And now we have them, that's pretty cool.

I agree that the state has no room to be involved in what the sanctity of marriage can mean for each individual soul, as yes, loving human connections go beyond legal certification and beyond government overseeing.

We do, however, exist in a world where people do want, or need, that legal certification. And that's okay. That doesn't take away from the spirituality of their love, should they feel that way too.

'Do whatever you like' indeed.

Last edited by alexithymia; 26-06-2015 at 07:04 PM.
Old 26-06-2015, 07:14 PM   #59
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
i have no idea.
were you thinking of marrying your brother?
other than that the question is fairly irrelevant.
when i was a young guy, i knew an elderly couple of fellows that were brother and had been 'together ' for over 50 years.
they were lovely old fellows.
My ex BF has a older brother who has been with his partner since the 50s. Still together still very much in love.

Its funny but thinking back over my life. I know many brothers/sisters, who never married and lived together all their lives. Wonder how many were actually really brothers or sisters.

I used to care for a old couple ( just popped into my head) they were in their 60s/70s and were openly gay one had a brain tumour and that is why I was needed as a carer to aid the other man with personal care. They were very much in love.
Everyone told me to watch myself with them as they were not nice.. I found them to be lovely.. they even asked the agency if I could be their permanent carer. So I did for around a year.
Aww bless them, bet they are both long gone by now
Old 26-06-2015, 07:15 PM   #60
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
My ex BF has a older brother who has been with his partner since the 50s. Still together still very much in love.

Its funny but thinking back over my life. I know many brothers/sisters, who never married and lived together all their lives. Wonder how many were actually really brothers or sisters.

I used to care for a old couple ( just popped into my head) they were in their 60s/70s and were openly gay one had a brain tumour and that is why I was needed as a carer to aid the other man with personal care. They were very much in love.
Everyone told me to watch myself with them as they were not nice.. I found them to be lovely.. they even asked the agency if I could be their permanent carer. So I did for around a year.
Aww bless them, bet they are both long gone by now
as are bobby and eddy, the old boys that i knew.