Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2014, 05:18 PM   #21
zalmoxis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 159
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
From what I have read Eddie Haughey ("Lord Ballyedmond") - who seemingly was not related to the former Irish prime minister Charles Haughey - was a talented businessman with energy and drive but not a nice person to work for. Allegedly only did the legal minimum as regards employee rights and frowned on unions. Why is it so hard to be both?

Incidentally, he sat at various times in both the Irish senate and the House of Lords. Like most plutocrats he obviously had no national loyalty and was on an ego trip!

Is foul play possible? Yes but then again helicopter accidents are by no means unusual. Statistically if one takes a lot of trips by helicopter, as he did, the risk of being involved in a crash increases.
Go back to january 2013, I think the warning was given then as what was to occur. Accidents of this coincidence just dont happen like you'd like to portray or believe.
zalmoxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 05:20 PM   #22
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
Ironic that Tony Benn renounced his hereditary title whereas Eddie Haughey sat in the House of Lords as a non-hereditary Conservative supporting peer!
In the end.....you are, what you are!! You can renounce it all you want!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 05:23 PM   #23
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalmoxis View Post
Go back to january 2013, I think the warning was given then as what was to occur. Accidents of this coincidence just dont happen like you'd like to portray or believe.
That I'd like to portray or believe? It's no skin of my nose, I have no helicopter and have only been in one once in my life, I really couldn't care less!

There are on average 500 helicopter accidents per year in the US. Adjusting for population that would be about 100 per year in the UK. So, not all that rare of an event.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 05:24 PM   #24
diamond dogs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,665
Likes: 206 (111 Posts)
Default

I think the early stages, they are attributing it to pilot error hitting a very high bush which I have difficulty in believing as this would be a pretty basic error with all the sophisticated equipment on board but could well have had the equipment rendered inoperable (taser type device) similar to the Mull Of Kintyre 'accident' which sprung to mind when I heard about it.

There was a helipad at the gaff and a fundamental mistake seems highly unlikely. I know it was a huge estate with racehorses (when the former arab owner had it) and open rolling fields that would be easy to attain height to fly off imo.

I would certainly not rule out foul play especially with the clients onboard..
__________________
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 14-03-2014 at 05:43 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 05:27 PM   #25
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
I would certainly not rule out foul play especially with the clients onboard.
His company is now likely to be taken over by a larger firm.

So if there are any suspicious circumstances then that is where the investigators should look.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 05:27 PM   #26
zalmoxis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 159
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
That I'd like to portray or believe? It's no skin of my nose, I have no helicopter and have only been in one once in my life, I really couldn't care less!

There are on average 500 helicopter accidents per year in the US. Adjusting for population that would be about 100 per year in the UK. So, not all that rare of an event.
And how many are reported in the msm?
zalmoxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #27
diamond dogs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,665
Likes: 206 (111 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
His company is now likely to be taken over by a larger firm.

So if there are any suspicious circumstances then that is where the investigators should look.
Especially the pharmaceutical companies.. If Eli Lilly are anything to go by then this would have been routine apparently..

Norbrook is a United Kingdom-based pharmaceutical company. It was founded in 1969 by Lord Ballyedmond as Norbrook Laboratories Ltd in Northern Ireland. In 1970, Norbrook began manufacturing of veterinary pharmaceuticals.
__________________
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 05:38 PM   #28
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
Especially the pharmaceutical companies.. If Eli Lilly are anything to go by then this would have been routine apparently..

Norbrook is a United Kingdom-based pharmaceutical company. It was founded in 1969 by Lord Ballyedmond as Norbrook Laboratories Ltd in Northern Ireland. In 1970, Norbrook began manufacturing of veterinary pharmaceuticals.
Yes dirty tricks are not uncommon in that industry. Doesn't necessarily mean it was foul play, as I say I think it was an accident but if suspicious circumstances emerge they should be investigated.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 06:08 PM   #29
banquos ghost
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 184
Likes: 36 (22 Posts)
Default

The weather in the area was foul last night; I should know, I drove past the crash site at 2010hrs with less than 50m visibility. The helipad is surrounded by trees, so whether the pilot clipped one on the way out? Local eye witness claims it was 'trying to land but sounded wrong' and hit rising ground to the NW, so it is possible the pilot misjudged the height and went in thinking the ground was lower than it was, as it was shrouded in thick fog.
banquos ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #30
diamond dogs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,665
Likes: 206 (111 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banquos ghost View Post
The weather in the area was foul last night; I should know, I drove past the crash site at 2010hrs with less than 50m visibility. The helipad is surrounded by trees, so whether the pilot clipped one on the way out? Local eye witness claims it was 'trying to land but sounded wrong' and hit rising ground to the NW, so it is possible the pilot misjudged the height and went in thinking the ground was lower than it was, as it was shrouded in thick fog.
So they took off possibly clipped the tree/bush and then tried to land back and it sounded wrong?

Where is the helipad in location to the house?

I would have thought a helipad surrounded by trees is unusual.
__________________
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 14-03-2014 at 06:41 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 08:30 PM   #31
davidzozo
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 80
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
I would certainly not rule out foul play especially with the clients onboard..
no clients...the lord, his site foreman and 2 pilots...and he was suing the makers of the £10m helicopter (i'm not sure if it was the one that crashed) because there was a hole in the rotor blade and it was leaking oil regularly
__________________
I am He as You are He as You are Me and We are All Together

Last edited by davidzozo; 14-03-2014 at 08:32 PM.
davidzozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 08:32 PM   #32
davidzozo
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 80
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangodeltafoxtrot View Post
His company is now likely to be taken over by a larger firm.
his son, who works for the company is likely to take over the running of it along with the small board of directors
__________________
I am He as You are He as You are Me and We are All Together
davidzozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 08:50 PM   #33
diamond dogs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,665
Likes: 206 (111 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzozo View Post
no clients...the lord, his site foreman and 2 pilots...and he was suing the makers of the £10m helicopter (i'm not sure if it was the one that crashed) because there was a hole in the rotor blade and it was leaking oil regularly
I meant 'the Lord' who would be the target if foul play was the target.

A hole in the rotor blade..and leaking oil..eek

So the company is not now likely to be taken over?
__________________
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 14-03-2014 at 08:53 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #34
amberleaf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,865
Likes: 260 (136 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberleaf View Post
In December 1996 a helicopter owned by Lord Ballyedmond crashed on Carlingford Mountain in the Republic of Ireland killing three people.

It was en route to his Rostrevor home.
One is bad luck two and you are mixing with the wrong crowd
amberleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2014, 09:25 PM   #35
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,217
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzozo View Post
his son, who works for the company is likely to take over the running of it along with the small board of directors
I wasn't aware of that, but sons that inherit family businesses can have different priorities to the father. Doesn't necessarily mean it won't be the subject of a take-over offer.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 12:41 AM   #36
ele_in_progress
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 8
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Couple of questions regarding his concerns about the build quality of the helicopter, which I believe were raised last year, and the weather conditions at the time of the accident.

1 - Why use the helicopter if, as it's been described, a rotor blade was defective and the vehicle had ongoing mechanical problems? He seems wealthy enough to hire or buy a helicopter that is free of defects and, presumably, safer to fly.

Would you use a helicopter that is known to have issues?

2 - Was his journey urgent or necessary at that exact moment as a result of an emergency? It seems as if the weather conditions were far from ideal at the time of the accident, i.e. fog.

Someone above commented on the 'rolling fields' at this property, so why did they build a helipad that's surrounded by a thicket? That makes no sense to me, assuming that the property has spaces that are free of potential hazards.
ele_in_progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 03:53 AM   #37
ima gene
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,787
Likes: 148 (86 Posts)
Default

Blog article here implicating foul play and suggestion of involvement with Cameron/Blair over withdrawl of tory party funding and NHS sell off.

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2014/0...ory-donor.html

Some of the comments are interesting.

Another post comparing sudden demise of another member of Cameron's inner circle, a literary agent for Gun Media;

http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2014/0...-suddenly.html

.
__________________
The real enemy is the megalomaniac globalists that in their "wisdom" perceives themselves as informed, and thus entitled to play a game of global chess on our behalf.

Last edited by ima gene; 15-03-2014 at 04:31 AM.
ima gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 06:17 AM   #38
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele_in_progress View Post
Couple of questions regarding his concerns about the build quality of the helicopter, which I believe were raised last year, and the weather conditions at the time of the accident.

1 - Why use the helicopter if, as it's been described, a rotor blade was defective and the vehicle had ongoing mechanical problems? He seems wealthy enough to hire or buy a helicopter that is free of defects and, presumably, safer to fly.

Would you use a helicopter that is known to have issues?

2 - Was his journey urgent or necessary at that exact moment as a result of an emergency? It seems as if the weather conditions were far from ideal at the time of the accident, i.e. fog.

Someone above commented on the 'rolling fields' at this property, so why did they build a helipad that's surrounded by a thicket? That makes no sense to me, assuming that the property has spaces that are free of potential hazards.
Weird - the story has vanished from the press.. last port of call, the police said only a cursory investigation of the crash site would occur owing to darkness and fog. Then nothing.

I don't see much curiosity from the Norfolk media.

Quote:
Police said only a limited investigation of the crash site had been possible in the dark and foggy conditions last night and a more detailed forensic examination will take place today.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz2w0s4csXl



No named witnesses to the crash

[IMG]One of the victims was Declan Small, 42, from Mayobridge, County Down.

So, no further info from an event early on Thursday evening. Now it's Saturday.
Video:
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/v...er-crash-video

I'd look a bit more deeply into this....amazing how all that info about a law suit emerged so quickly.
Be very suspicious.


It is not known what caused the crash but witnesses reported fog in the area at the time and said the helicopter came down very soon after taking off at about 19:30 GMT.[/IMG]
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 06:22 AM   #39
felixfelix
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,295
Likes: 2,070 (1,257 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by annieapple View Post
Flying in thick fog!?
+1

Hoax?



BBC Look East ‏@BBCLookEast

VIDEO: Scene of Norfolk helicopter crash. More on @BBCLookEast at 1330 on BBC One East. http://bbc.in/1o09kyM pic.twitter.com/jhLnVjzR3t
6:14 am - 14 Mar 2014
[1:14 PM]
Hmm, people just milling about, as at Cley.

Last edited by felixfelix; 15-03-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: correct time zone difference - Twitter PT + 7hrs to GMT currently
felixfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2014, 08:32 AM   #40
blue2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: On a Superhuman Planet
Posts: 4,481
Likes: 90 (63 Posts)
Default

Why oh why would someone of his stature be so careless about his safety-taking off in thick foggy mist where visibility is virtually nil and secondly what also jumped out at me was fact he had a current lawsuit on the go regarding helicopter faults. Why would you unless forced to go, take this mega risk, it makes no sense. I smell foul play. Surely he could have afforded a different type of aircraft come to that.

I would want to stand over any mechanic to make sure no issues with faults before taking any journey anyway with all that wealth and fingers in so many pies. Think he also was a chairman of Cumberland Building Society at one time. Someone like him may well have had jealous rivalry/enemies.

Last edited by blue2; 15-03-2014 at 08:35 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.