Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 16-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #41
lcp.
Banned

Anyone who knows London will tell you the same thing.
Always get the train in, leave the chopper at home.

lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #42
uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcan View Post
Does the number plate on that that VW start M15?
I thought you were joking.. It does.
uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #43
salamander
Banned

Hah They're blocking out that MI5 car plate on Sky news now....
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #44
dan duchaine

This is probably real folks. So get as much info re the way the emergency services act to a real accident for comparisons with false flags.
dan duchaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 12:44 PM   #45
gary29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander View Post
Hah They're blocking out that MI5 car plate on Sky news now....
They will do. If that car belonged to a family member you'd be out of your mind with worry, you don't want that across the national news.
gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #46
bast

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post

Where did you get the info?
Apologies for lack of link in my post.
I got the info from the Daily Mail online (Yes I know! )........constantly updating. They are now saying that the helicopter was coming from Redhill which is close to Gatwick airport.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong..- H. L. Mencken
bast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #47
cont

Thoughts go out to the victims and the families involved in the tragedy.

An immediate conspiracy feeding frenzy in response feels totally inappropriate but we know the media rarely report the truth so I understand we have a duty to not believe the media until we have checked for glaring inconsistencies that accompany false flags and deliberate events.

I think the MI5 number plate is coincidence though.

A simple accident is the most likely explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uprising View Post
"The 'copter was apparently flying from Gatwick airport to pick up a client in Elstree, in the north of London suburbs. Only the pilot on board."

You seem to know more than the police officer that was doing the press conference.

Where did you get the info?
Perhaps they are the client, or know them?

BBC centre at Elstree. If your helicopter doesn't pick you up then you know it's probably the one in the accident. Media people are well connected and this person may have told everyone he/she knows, and the info could have spread outwards that way.

Edit: bast has just reposted to explain it.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 16-01-2013 at 01:14 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #48
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcan View Post
Does the number plate on that that VW start M15?
Great spot imo.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #49
bluebirdgr

That is the helicopter

http://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=152547

It was used by rotormotion.com on Redhill Aerodrome (Surrey)

http://www.rotormotion.com/index.php...a-a109e-power/

G-CRST was advertised for sale:
http://www.rotormotion.com/index.php...and-ownership/

Insurance?

This is the company ownership

http://www.rotormotion.com/index.php/about-us/

They are the two pilots working for them:

http://www.rotormotion.com/index.php/about-us/pilots/

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 16-01-2013 at 01:26 PM.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #50
kerravon33
Banned

The number plate, while somewhat interesting, is irrelevant to me... what is relevant to me is WHO was killed in the incident. In other words, is it a suspicious killing like say an insider banker whistleblower... or someone like that? Also is there any evidence of a Freemasonic ritual sacrifice? These are the questions I would be asking right now.
kerravon33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:33 PM   #51
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerravon33 View Post
The number plate, while somewhat interesting, is irrelevant to me... what is relevant to me is WHO was killed in the incident. In other words, is it a suspicious killing like say an insider banker whistleblower... or someone like that? Also is there any evidence of a Freemasonic ritual sacrifice? These are the questions I would be asking right now.
Yeah...its not like the intelligence services (MI5/6) and the police are literally crawling with freemasonic adepts...is it!? D'oh! How do you think 'intel' would leave a calling card...by announcing it via a spokesman on the news...lol? Admittedly many are just 'knives & forkers', but still...Scotland Yard is one their biggest 'lodges' in the country.

Lets just say (re: number plate)...and that there is a 'intel' connection (possible, but not certain), then they potentially left just enough, so that it would be caught by the 'collective eye'.

Last edited by theroach; 16-01-2013 at 01:42 PM.
Old 16-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #52
cont

Eyewitness reports of helicopter striking tower. If the helicopter was deliberately brought down we'd have to explain how it was done so, using the tower, which at the time happened to be shrouded in cloud.

Quote:
Shock of crane driver who was climbing tower when helicopter struck it after arriving late for work

Tony Pidgley, chairman of the tower's developer Berkeley Group, said: 'The crane driver normally starts at eight o'clock but unusually, today of all days, was late.'
How many people are alive today because they didn't get to work on time? Must be a moral in there somewhere.

This witness is not named though he is quoted as saying he is going to do the lottery at the weekend.

Quote:
Another crane operator told BBC News how he witnessed the helicopter emerge from the morning fog, then 'smash right into the crane and cut the cab in half'.
Helicopter hit the crane cab.

Slightly different story from another witness

Quote:
Witness Sharon Moore, who lives on an estate near the crash site, said she saw the aircraft slice through the crane 'as if it was a piece of paper'.

The 36-year-old mother of five described hearing four bangs and watching two cars explode.

She said: 'My daughter was so traumatised, it was so shocking. It sounded like a massive explosion, like something whining in the sky and then it just went bang.

'You couldn't see a lot at first because of the fog. The helicopter did not seem to know which way to turn and then it just dropped, it sliced, screeching into the metal. It sliced it as if it was a piece of paper. It just ripped apart.'

Quote:
She went on: 'I called the police and they got there in seconds. We could then see them trying to pull people out of the cars.'
In seconds?

Metalwork appears to be sliced.

Quote:
'There was a woman in a Golf car and a man in a Range Rover who were driving in the street when the helicopter hit. The black Golf caught alight and was burning pretty badly, but luckily the woman had managed to get out.
'After a few seconds we heard another explosion, that was the Golf car being engulfed in flames. It was just a massive fire ball.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
BBC centre at Elstree. If your helicopter doesn't pick you up then you know it's probably the one in the accident. Media people are well connected and this person may have told everyone he/she knows, and the info could have spread outwards that way.
There are two studios in Elstree:
BBC Elstree that only house Eastenders, Holby City and one small stage which is clsed for referbishment
and the Film Studios, where Big Brother hous is, Dancing on Ice, and movies like Kings Speech, Star Wars etc.

There is no major feature film at the Film studios at present that last one finished at Christmas, only Celeb Big Brother and Dancing on Ice.

Elstree/Borehamwood does have alot of companies but also alot of high end executives live in the area.

Are we a spiritual being having a human experience
or
are we a human being having a spiritual experience?

1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 01:58 PM   #54
kerravon33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
Yeah...its not like the intelligence services (MI5/6) and the police are literally crawling with freemasonic adepts...is it!? D'oh! How do you think 'intel' would leave a calling card...by announcing it via a spokesman on the news...lol? Admittedly many are just 'knives & forkers', but still...Scotland Yard is one their biggest 'lodges' in the country.

Lets just say (re: number plate)...and that there is a 'intel' connection (possible, but not certain), then they potentially left just enough, so that it would be caught by the 'collective eye'.
You're right I agree with you mate, obviously MI5 and City red police are Freemasonic, I was just asking who was killed here. Is there any news on who the victims are yet?
kerravon33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #55
illuminotti

Just been reported the light thingys..( Lol sorry whatever they called) to alert air traffic were not switched on.
illuminotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #56
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast View Post
AND the fire engines called DENNIS
It's always been DENNIS but if you read it backwards SINNED

This could have been an operation fail.

Last edited by elshaper; 16-01-2013 at 02:25 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 02:25 PM   #57
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post

Anyway...I am bored here working, so I just couldn't help myself.
Just in case there's an 'occult' angle...a few things worth considering imo.

The Tower St George Wharf

The Order of the Garter was probably formed by Edward III in imitation of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table, which institution was hopelessly scattered after the battle of Kamblan. The popular story to the effect that the Countess of Salisbury's garter was the original inspiration for the foundation of the order is untenable. The motto of the Order of the Carter is "Honi soit qui mal y pense" (Shamed be he who thinks evil of it). St. George is looked upon as the Patron of the order, for he typifies the higher nature of man overcoming the dragon of his own lower nature. While St. George is supposed to have lived during the third century, it is probable that he was a mythological personage borrowed from pagan mythology.

Another Mystery ritual among the Babylonians and Assyrians was that of Merodach and the Dragon. Merodach, the creator of the inferior universe, slays a horrible monster and out of her body forms the universe. Here is the probable source of the so-called Christian allegory of St. George and the Dragon.

M P Hall TSTOAA

Prince William became the 1,000 Knight of the Order of the Garter which is the innermost circle of International Freemasonry.

Today is the 16th....card 16.

Many differing meanings are attributed to the card:

To some, it symbolizes failure, ruin and catastrophe.

To others, the Tower represents the paradigms constructed by the ego, the sum total of all schema that the mind constructs to understand the universe. The Tower is struck by lightning when reality does not conform to expectation.

Epiphanies, transcendental states of consciousness, and Kundalini experiences[5] may result. In the Triple Goddess Tarot, the card is named "Kundalini Rising".

The Tower further symbolizes that moment in trance in which the mind actually changes the direction of the force of attention from alpha condition (pointed mindward) to theta condition (pointed imaginal stageward). A Theta condition (especially in waking versions of theta states) is that moment when information coming into the ego-mind overwhelms external or sensory stimuli, resulting in what might otherwise be called a "vision" or "hallucination."

Others believe that the Tower represents dualism, and the smashing of dualism into its component parts, in preparation for renewal that does not come from reified, entrenched concepts. The Ivory Tower as a parallel image comes to mind, with all its good parts and its bad parts.

Of course...it could all be just a terrible accident.

But seeing as we're living in 'savage new times'...these things have to be considered.

Last edited by theroach; 16-01-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 16-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #58
dopey
Inactive

BBC just named the pilot - a Pete Barnes.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/capt-pete-barnes/26/35/493

Last edited by dopey; 16-01-2013 at 02:36 PM.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #59
bluebirdgr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
BBC just named the pilot - a Pete Barnes.

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/capt-pete-barnes/26/35/493
That's what I had posted an hour ago, including the biography of Pete Barnes. A very experienced pilot.

This is the company Capt. Barnes was running:

http://www.helivision.co.uk/experience.html

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 16-01-2013 at 02:43 PM.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #60
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdgr View Post
That's what I had posted an hour ago, including the biography of Pete Barnes. A very experienced pilot.

Oops sorry X
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote