Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 19-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #41
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
Human beings are very prone to superstition.
anything outside the common experience is subjected to wild speculation first and scientific scrutiny last. Like being in with the elite is outside the common experience ..... and conspiracy is born.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #42
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
Now that is some crazy noises!
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #43
verndewd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by posidon View Post
That is just a hoax nothing more, even today i been banned from replying on one of those Youtube videos, by expressing my opinion, that is just a hoax!

Move along people.

If that is not an hoax, why only one or two persons on those videos, that don´t even show their faces, and when we see other persons on background, they don´t even seem to notice or care! If this be a real world wide phenomena we will hear much more of it, and we don´t just a couple of videos nothing else!

Give me a solid proof, like a large crowd of people ear it in the same place, or record the sound with a record sound device on live video, and play it back on the recorder without any tricks!

People does any one realize that conspiracy theories are becoming a big fashion every were, and that a lot of people are taking profits from it? Is just like a business nothing else!
Well I personally have heard the massive whooshing sounds as well as the low frquency pulsations on several occaisions. So its not all bunk.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:40 PM   #44
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
The sun's gravitational pull gets stronger every day. The result is the entire earth's crust is being slowly pulled and pushed apart thus resulting in a deep earthy reverberating grinding tone as rocks and iron deposits are forced in all directions.
That has nothing to with the Sun. All those grinding and groaning noises are contractions, and labor pains of Gaea getting ready have birth. The baby will pop out of the Krackatoba vulva volcano, and will be a 900 feet tall, fire breathing Reptilian that will punish all those who have violated his mother.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #45
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
mass= gravity and the suns really not gaining so much. if you have scientific evidence, then show it other wise this statement is simply ridiculous.
It was meant to be ridiculous.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #46
decim

Other weird stuff in the skies, if you've seen the first bit before skip to 1:38 onwards...

Glitches in the Sky Matrix - Caught on Camera

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #47
bobster
Banned

I wish William Hills took bets on this being viral marketing for a film or game.
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #48
busa

Plate movement deep below ground. Part of the global seismic situation.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #49
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Other weird stuff in the skies, if you've seen the first bit before skip to 1:38 onwards...

Glitches in the Sky Matrix - Caught on Camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mals_JTma1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mals_JTma1g
Masking things from our view.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #50
white zombie
Inactive

Quote:
That's a different sound to the others.
Its the same as the Canadian one.
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #51
muggles

Quote:
Well I personally have heard the massive whooshing sounds as well as the low frquency pulsations on several occaisions. So its not all bunk.
As I said on another thread, I have heard similar noises.

Neither should it be expected that every person or animal would be looking around in fright. One of the times I heard similar was when I was out shopping. It only lasted 3-5 minutes, and was a pulsing, electrical, metallic and very loud, low buzzing, sound. I looked round to see who else was noticing it, but all I could see were other shoppers looking hard at the floor and avoiding making eye contact. I guess we were all thinking it was (a) something normal, like machinery (b) would probably stop in a minute, which it did. Whether or not it was related to this, I may never know, but it just goes to show that people do not always react as might be expected.

That doesn't mean to say that noneof the videos are faked. Its easy to superimpose sound onto video. Time will tell, I guess.
muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #52
moosevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I figured this is worth posting in "Today's News", at least for a while...?

STRANGE SOUNDS in Czech Republic. Scary!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQcE...ayer_embedded#

I heard that at about 3 in the morning, I think about a week ago. I remember thinking it sounded like a synth, certainly nothing outside music or film, it sounded timed (it pulsed) so I thought someone must be playing music outside but couldnt hear an engine??. fucking weird. I didnt tell anyone because I didnt know how to say it with out sounding stupid, showed my misses that video and she said shes heard it too. ??
moosevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #53
arcyclus

Quote:
anything outside the common experience is subjected to wild speculation first and scientific scrutiny last.
Yeah, especially when decim comments on it.

I have heard certain low rumble explosions in the western skies near California.

Last edited by arcyclus; 20-01-2012 at 01:43 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #54
elysiumfire

One thing is for sure, all of these sounds are manufactured, electrically produced and amplified.

The problem I have with the sounds, which seem to be taking on the aura of crop circles (I suppose we could call them 'acoustic crop circles'?) is that they are much easier to fake, and no doubt (imo) most of them are? People jumping on the bandwagon just to be mischievous. Taking the original sound and imposing it over a brief video they shoot. Simples.

It seems no one has the presence of mind to record specific referential data, such as date, time, weather characteristics, direction of the sounds, make note of any doppler effects, intervals of sound, etc. How about someone recording it and putting it through a sound analyser, lets get tone and wave characteristics?

All the sounds sound as if they are coming from horn speakers, and some of them really do sound like the horn blasts in the film 'Legion' with Paul Bettany. Perhaps some one or group are trying to manufacture the announcement of the 'rapture', afterall it is 2012, and this is going to be the year of doom-mongering and millennial alarm.

The nutcases are really going to crawl out of the woodwork this year.

However, I think this one is the best, and a genuine 'sky roar'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=ThjG0fIuhVM#!
That grows to seed; things rank and gross in nature
Possess it merely. This is the way of our lives!

Last edited by elysiumfire; 20-01-2012 at 03:32 AM.
elysiumfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 01:43 PM   #55
posidon

Someone is taking this matter serious, and focus on finding a scientific explanation for the phenomena.

http://www.theborneopost.com/2012/01...ughing-matter/
posidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 02:13 PM   #56
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I figured this is worth posting in "Today's News", at least for a while...?

Strange voice heard in skies of Indonesia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBRy_VJaMoo

STRANGE SOUNDS in Czech Republic. Scary!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQcE...ayer_embedded#

Strange noise from Sweden 1-11-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0xaO0lrVdQ

Strange Sounds in the Sky 2012 over US
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUIR-...layer_embedded

More Strange sounds in Czech Republic Skies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccRBV...&noredirect=1#
Quoted for links
Old 20-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #57
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
mass= gravity and the suns really not gaining so much. if you have scientific evidence, then show it other wise this statement is simply ridiculous.
There's also scientific evidence that points to all the planets in the solar system being slowly pulled toward the sun. But anyway...
Old 20-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #58
mishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
There's also scientific evidence that points to all the planets in the solar system being slowly pulled toward the sun. But anyway...

Old 20-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #59
decim

This one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
Its the same as the Canadian one.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #60
white zombie
Inactive

Quote:
This one?
No, maybe its Colarado not Canada. I'll try n find it, its one with booming sounds/explosions, I thought it was mining or fracking. Sounds like the Costa Rico one.

edit: I cant load any utube vids for now. No idea why, maybe its the site.

Last edited by white zombie; 20-01-2012 at 07:43 PM.
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote