Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 03-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #81
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge360 View Post
I Think There's Some More Cases From ST Pete Coco
Sky 9 cams by BayNews9 are set up throughout their broadcast area. Many local news stations have web cams installed on buildings throughout West Central Florida.

Anyway, some interesting stuff also takes place further south downcoast - Naples, Venice, etc. (Florida, that is) To the Southeast is Miami Dade Metro encompassing a point of the Bermuda Triangle. The society overall there is.....eccentric (weird) and crime ridden. I sometimes wonder if the Triangle's electromagnetism or what have you affects people's behavior there.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #82
manxboz

I have just found in the same area roughly the same shapes on moutain sides

This is a lake in Finland

Someone has called this compression/pixelization. But someone who works in this area has stated that it is not these reasons because:-
Quote:
I pointed out that compression doesn't happen in perspective.
It also doesn't happen identically from different vantage points.
It also doesn't airbrush (blur/stamp) out sections in some photos and not in others.
Also he stated that their are similar shapes on Mars as well.

http://creatorsdream.com/node/20

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:17 PM   #83
judge360

Strange I Think I Posted That Anomalie Video A Couple Of Pages Back.

So Is It Some Glitch Then Manxboz?
judge360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #84
manxboz

This is a lake near Arequipa, Peru.

I'm not so sure, some might be Glitches, others probaly not.

Old 03-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #85
judge360

Definatly LookS LIke There's Something Under The Water In That Pic
Old 03-05-2010, 04:49 PM   #86
manxboz

Quote:
Definatly LookS LIke There's Something Under The Water In That Pic
Aye that it is

Old 04-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #87
judge360

Going To Put A Compilition Of Pics Up Of UFO's/USO's Over Water Or In The Water.

These Are Very Few And Far Between Any Help Would Be Appreciated
Old 04-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #88
manxboz

Quote:
Going To Put A Compilition Of Pics Up Of UFO's/USO's Over Water Or In The Water.

These Are Very Few And Far Between Any Help Would Be Appreciated
When you want them by? I can send you some prob tomorrow as I am just out the door to help give some spiritual counsel to a friend and will be out most of the night.

Old 04-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #89
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
When you want them by? I can send you some prob tomorrow as I am just out the door to help give some spiritual counsel to a friend and will be out most of the night.

Anytime M8 No Rush
Old 05-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #90
coco

Default One Video

Judge360 and Manxbox, at 12 seconds into this video you will see the 'band of holes' in S America suspected to possibly be the remnants of a mining operation.

It's reminiscent of the holes atop a foundation Manxbox found underwater. Not saying it the same thing though.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #91
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Judge360 and Manxbox, at 12 seconds into this video you will see the 'band of holes' in S America suspected to possibly be the remnants of a mining operation.

It's reminiscent of the holes atop a foundation Manxbox found underwater. Not saying it the same thing though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSze18o_DNk
I Cant Watch This Right Now My Comps Playing Up As Always. Im Running Widows Vista Proper Crap LOL.

Wont let Me View Vids For Some Reason, Im Upgrading To Windows 7 Hope It Sort's The Faults Im Having

Thanks For The Vid
Old 05-05-2010, 04:17 PM   #92
manxboz

Thanks Coco, intresting, funnily enough i am currently downloading this episode so will give it some more investigation.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:37 PM   #93
coco

Quote:
I Cant Watch This Right Now My Comps Playing Up As Always. Im Running Widows Vista Proper Crap LOL.

Wont let Me View Vids For Some Reason, Im Upgrading To Windows 7 Hope It Sort's The Faults Im Having

Thanks For The Vid
I know what you mean. My folks have Vista and I don't like it. My own, not yet online laptop has Windows 7. So far I like it much better than Vista but the true test will come when I get it on the net.
Hope the Windows 7 upgrade for Vista works well for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Thanks Coco, intresting, funnily enough i am currently downloading this episode so will give it some more investigation.

What a coincidence, I'm going to DL it this afternoon after I finish my weekly report here at work. We may not all be able to watch the series at the same time, but we can still watch it a day or two after it airs and discuss it, and in a way we are watching it together. :fun!:

Last edited by coco; 05-05-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:08 PM   #94
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
I know what you mean. My folks have Vista and I don't like it. My own, not yet online laptop has Windows 7. So far I like it much better than Vista but the true test will come when I get it on the net.
Hope the Windows 7 upgrade for Vista works well for you.

What a coincidence, I'm going to DL it this afternoon after I finish my weekly report here at work. We may not all be able to watch the series at the same time, but we can still watch it a day or two after it airs and discuss it, and in a way we are watching it together. :fun!:
Yep, so very true.

I have Vista and the only prob I had was when i bought it last year it kept blue screen but after a complete wipe and reset it hasn't given me any problem since. *fingers crossed*

Old 06-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #95
judge360

Here's A short Documentary which exhibiting the account of a Water UFO seen on Christmas December 25th 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. Hundreds of witnesses viewed the Craft Demonstrating various unexplainable flight characteristics in the night sky which fit in above discussed USO at different height above water. This short Documentary has some great testimonials containing interesting stories by very credible observers.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #96
judge360

This Is The Latest Report Ive Been Able To Find To Date As Reported To Mufon On The 22-10-2010 The Witness Also Got A Photo Of The Object.

Quote:
FL, March 22, 2010 - small, with red lights. MUFON Case # 22532.

as my friend (pilot and works for spirit airlines) and i were looking up at the downtown Miami skyline i noticed a small flying object in the sky.

it was a triangular shape with red lights.

it moved slowly and descended down onto the water it landed. it was close enough for me to recognize that it wasn't a plane and it made no noise.

it drifted to the right and stopped for a few minutes. i noticed a small boat that passed by it and the ufo's light shut off and after the boat passed it turned back on. then the ufo drifted to the left about a mile then the lights went off again and it disappeared from my sight..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by judge360; 06-05-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:46 AM   #97
judge360

This Is The Oldest Case Ive Been Able To Find Is In 1067 AD.

Quote:
??-??-1067

A.D. 1067 from Geoffrey Gaimar's Lestoire des Englis: "In this year people saw a fire that flamed and burned fiercely in the sky. It came near the earth and for a little time brilliantly lit it up. Afterwards, it revolved, ascended on high, and then descended into the sea. In several places it burned woods and plains, and in the County of Northumberland this fire showed itself in two seasons of the year." We don't quite get the bit about its appearing in two seasons, but the implication is clear: simply that the British Isles were twice visited by some annoying form of UFO, circa 1066, which seems to have been on a rampage and which eventually went down into the sea. They had their troubles even then. Similar affairs exercised the clergy and other authorities, and the common people, throughout the following centuries.

Last edited by judge360; 06-05-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #98
judge360

Another Really Interesting Case Dated 5-8-1608 Happend In Nice France, The Witnesses Also Saw Aliens

Quote:
Citizens of Nice, France saw UFOs in 1608

At the beginning of the 17th century, the city of Nice in the South of France was going through one of its most prosperous periods. Early in the morning of August 5th, 1608, the inhabitants of Nice saw three strange luminous crafts revolving at great velocity in the skies above the city. The objects stopped above the fortress, hovering still above it for a while, then descending slowly towards the surface of the Mediterranean close to the Port. The Nicois were able to watch closely in full detail these objects which floated atop the sea. Water soon began boiling in a noisy manner like a roar. A reddish vapor resulted from this effect of heat on the sea.

From one of the crafts, two humanlike figures came out; they were described as having "large heads and shiny eyes." They were dressed in some sort of red and silvery suits and were linked to the vessel by some sort of tube. The beings did some tasks during a few hours, and dived in the water to waist level while their arms were maintaining vertically two tubes linked to some kind of belt they were wearing.

For two hours the three crafts maintained their position.

The entities came back around 10 PM and all crafts disappeared in a few seconds noisily to the east. (No details were given as to whether they departed via sea or air.)

The Nicois believed God had send them a sign and spent all night till dawn of August 6th praying in all churches of the City.
Another Report Of The Same Incident:

Quote:
On the evening of August 5th, 1608, three luminous craft visited the sky over Baie des Anges in Nice, France, much to the dismay of its citizens. They watched the objects race errantly about for some time, when they suddenly stopped and hovered a few feet above the water. The craft were long, oval in shape and flattened along their lengths, each with a "strange mast" sitting on top of them. The bay waters began to froth underneath them, giving off a dense orange vapor, accompanied by a loud, unpleasant noise. From one of the craft two vaguely human looking beings appeared. They were described as being dressed in red clothes covered with silvery scales, with huge heads and luminous eyes. The two creatures, holding cables or tubes attached to the craft, jumped into the water and moved about their ship for around two hours. When they returned inside the object, all three left at a high rate of speed, leaving the terrified residents of Nice wondering at what this omen from God could possibly mean.
I Find This Case Very Interesting As The Crafts Occupants Were Also Witnessed By Multiple People

Last edited by judge360; 06-05-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #99
judge360

Another Interesting Case This Time In Russia Again From The 1600's Dated 15-8-1663.

Again There Were Multiple Witnesses To This Event.

Quote:
15-8-1663

ROBOZERO: THE BALL OF FIRE

The Robozero sighting is the most famous UFO case in the history of ancient Russia. Yuri Roszius and other Russian researchers of paranormal phenomena have studied it extensively. The event occurred "in the year 171" (that is, the year 7171 from "the creation of the world") which corresponds to the year 1663. The details of this amazing and enigmatic event have been preserved because of the efforts of the Archeological Commission. It published a collection of its historical acts in 1842, among which was an authentic 17th century document signed by Ivan (Ivashko) Rzhevsky, a "laborer," in which he bore witness to a remarkable event. According to Rzhevsky's testimony, on August 15, 1663, between 10:00AM and noon, a "great noise" resounded over Robozero Lake (located in the Vologda Region, about 80 miles southwest of Belozersk). From the north, out of a clear sky, appeared a huge flaming sphere not less than 130 feet in diameter. From its fore-part emitted two "flame" beams, about "20 sazhens ahead of it" (a sazhen is about seven feet). From its sides poured bluish smoke. This huge ball of fire, its height like that of a modern 15-story building, hovered over the lake. The phenomenon was observed by a multitude of people who had gathered for mass at the parish church, situated on the lake shore. The "great noise" occurred just as the thanksgiving singing had begun. Terrified by this noise, the people emerged from the church, but upon seeing the "frightful sight" they went back into the church and "prayed to the Lord and the Virgin Mary with tears and weeping." Shortly afterwards "the great flame and the two smaller ones vanished," but it reappeared on two or three more occasions, moving in a westward direction (seemingly becoming brighter each time) before finally dimming and disappearing from view a full hour and a half later. Peasants were sailing in a boat on the lake at the time, but the scorching heat forced them to the bank. They saw that light from the unknown object had penetrated the water and reached the bottom of the lake--"about four sazhens down" (28 feet). They saw "fish fleeing from the flame toward the shore."

Rzhevsky's story was corroborated by another eyewitness, a peasant by the name of Levko Fedorov, and he also received written confirmation from the local priests that "such a token was observed on that date." Only then did Rzhevsky report the occurrence to his superiors. However, despite providing a detailed description of the phenomenon, Rzhevsky does not offer any subjective interpretation of it.

Others have tried to interpret the Robozero phenomenon, Russian astronomer D. Svyatski, in his book Astronomical Phenomena in Russian Chronicles, claims that the eyewitnesses saw pieces of a meteorite that flew apart after an explosion--but this does not account for the sighting of the people in the boat approaching a hovering body? Others have Tried to explain it as ball lightning--but there was no storm or rain that day. The life span of lightning is short. Its diameter is no more than three feet--certainly not 130 feet.

Yuri Roszius analyzed Rzhevsky's report and came up with a fresh interpretation of the sighting. His detailed analysis included the study of one interesting episode related by eyewitnesses. The document notes a change in the outer appearance of the object: an increase in its brightness when it came into view for the third time. For some reason this change preceded the start of the object's progressive movement westward. In modern times, such an increase in brightness could be attributed to the firing-up of cruise engines (an increase in its thrust). Is it by chance that the object's brightness increased before its departure?

Mankind did not possess such advanced technology then, but it is feasible that the population of Robozero was being observed by an alien civilization. To this day no known scientific theory has explained the phenomenon.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #100
manxboz

In a book I was reading recently titled 'Mysteries of the Deeps' it had a chapter on USO's. In it was something that caught my attention, that in 1945 and the years immediately after, new was flooding in from the Scandinavian countries, especially Sweden of dozens of great rockets similar to V-2's were seen rising, falling and racing across the skies. There was no explanantion for these rockets, yet the witnesses included experienced pilots and military observers familiar with rockets.

These occurrences became even more bizarre when the rockets started peforming fetes impossible to any aircraft or rockets at the time. One recorded event (July 19th 1946) was two experienced pilots saw a rocket-shaped device dining steeply towards the surface of Lake Kolmjarv. It slammed into the water, sent up a huge geyser and disappeared beneath the surface. Soon afterwards a thundering boom was issued from within the lake, but no explosive effects were seen.

The spot was marked and divers were sent to the scene but no wreckage was ever found. The observer reports were so exact and the men so experienced that they couldn't have been mistaken. A search for similar events elsewhere was then ordered.

This I believe helps my theory that some Germans escaped to Neutral Sweden, Sweden was playing both sides during the entire of World War 2, the Germans even had a 'secret' society there called Nordische Gesellschaft. Maybe this is another link.