Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 03-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #241
jamesc

This case is included here as this object was witnessed near a beach;

"Objects" Common In Nation's Skies;

Why I Believe in Flying Saucers;

by MacKINLAY KANTOR
Pulitzer Prize winning author of "Andersonville"

quote;
"The noted writer-co-author with Gen. Curtis E. Lemay of "Mission with LeMay. My Story" tells of the strange personal sighting that convinced him that UFOs are real.

Well, to begin with, I saw one.

But for some years previously, I had believed that Unidentified Flying Objects must exist. I'd heard the calm testimoney of too many experienced pilots and other observers, not to believe.

Let's say that you are a skeptic-the same sort of grimly determined Doubting Thomas that I used to be. Would your skepticism still prevail if you could hear the dry steady voice of Gen. Curtis E. LeMay saying- as indeed I've heard him say:

"Repeat again: There were some cases we could not explain. Never could."

When I first spotted the UFO it was hanging motionless in the sky.

I looked at my wristwatch. 6:07 p.m.

The date was January 4, 1954, a Monday. The place: My own beach on the Gulf of Mexico about five miles from downtown Sarasota, Fla., on an island called Siesta Key.

On viewing the UFO, I felt a great wave of thankfulness. By golly, I thought, at last it's here. Now I don't just have to believe. Now I know.

It looked like the top third of an apricot. The sun had fallen below the horizon a few minutes before, and earth and Gulf were now in shadow. But that object in the sky still gleamed brightly. I assumed that the orange coloration came from the sun's reflection on a curved surface of metal or some similar substance, rather than from any light radiating from the critter's interior. Also, there seemed to be some sort of rim around the bottom.

It was at too great a distance: I couldn't tell whether there were any windows or ports. And, both on the right and left sides of the curved body, dark shadows came up to claim the surface and accentuate a brilliant sheen on that portion of the curve nearest me.

I noted the position, and approximate height above some pines. I nailed the thing to its relationship with the tallest two trees: It was directly above them. Later I used instrumental aid to determine the exact height at which the object had hovered above the horizon. Eleven degrees up. As for a compass reading, the bearing would have been anywhere from 187 to 192 degrees.

As for true altitude and size, there was nothing to do but guess and wonder. The UFO had to be somewhere out over the Gulf of Mexico. Since I didn't know its size I couldn't establish any true altitude. Nor could I do more than guess at its distance from me.

The thing was motionless. It moved neither to right nor left, for a matter of minutes. It did not appear to become any larger; hence it was not advancing. It did not appear to become any smaller; hence it was not receding.

The instant after I had checked the time, on first viewing the object, I began to yell for my wife. I bellowed her name several times. No use. The house was less than 100 yards from where I stood, but she and some friends, who had been visiting us through the New Year's holiday, and the hi-fi turned on and didn't hear me.

On the next property an old man stepped onto the beach, Dr. Gillespie who had rented the place for the season. I headed for him as fast as I could move.

"Doctor! Doctor! Look!" I pointed as I ran. He stared, turned, gazed toward the sea. When I reached him he was looking a little too far to the west, and I put my arm around his shoulders and turned him more toward the south.

"Above the trees! Don't you see it?"

"I see it," he said, "but I can't make out just what it is. Doesn't that look like-? Isn't it two airplanes refueling in midair?"

"If it's two airplanes refueling in midair, aren't they headed in opposite directions?"

The doctor chuckled. "Guess they are."

"But, Doctor, that thing's absolutely motionless. It doesn't move to right or left."

"I guess you're right."

At that moment the object took off. It started with unbelievable speed, moving on a diagonal line, ascending as it receded into the southwest.

I didn't take my eyes off the thing. It was really traveling. I had never seen anything hurtle so rapidly except a meteorite. I have messed around with the Air Force for a good long generation and have poked my nose into two wars.

I know of no aircraft which mght move with such terrific speed through our atmosphere. Then it was gone.

The time was 6:11 p.m.

Did anyone else on Siesta Key happen to see that thing?

Damned if I know.

Next morning I drove to MacDill Air Force base at Tampa to report the incident to Col. Michael McCoy, who was then commanding the bomb wing.

At MacDill, I found Mike McCoy in his office, and proceeded to sit down and tell him the whole story. I drew some sketches, too. When I was through, Mike sat tugging at his red-gray moustache.

Well, what do we do, Mack? Send a report to Project Blue Book at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base?"

"No," I said, "I guess not."

"You saw it, didn't you?"

"Yes. But if we send in this report some character will come along and tell me patiently that what I saw was the planet Venus or the planet Mars or the star so-and-so, or a Navy balloon, or a conventional aircraft; or that maybe I was the victim of an illusion induced by hysteria."

"Exactly," said Colonel McCoy. "That's what they're always saying. Let's just forget it."

"I won't forget it," I told him. "I'll remember it."

Recently Curt LeMay and I were discussing UFOs while I worked with him on his autobiography (Mission with LeMay-My story, by General Curtis E. LeMay with Mackinlay Kantor, Doubleday, 1965).

Let me quote a few lines from what General LeMay had to say about UFOs.

"Some natural phenomenon might usually account for those which had been seen and reported and thus explain them. However, we had a number of reports from reputable individuals (well-educated, serious-minded folks-scientists and flyers) who surely saw something.

"Many of the mysteries might be explained away as weather balloons, stars, reflected lights, all sorts of odds and ends. I don't mean to say that, in the unclosed and unexplained or unexplainable instances, those were actually flying objects. All I can say is that no natural phenomenon could be found to account for them.

"Repeat again: There were some cases we could not explain. Never could."

It's 12 years since I saw my first UFO. Maybe it will be my only one. I've never seen the shine of one since. But I'm always watching.

Are you up-to-date on UFOs?

Almost 10,000 UFO sightings have been reported to the Air Force since 1947, when it set up Project Blue Book, the official U. S. Agency that analyzes and evaluates flying saucer reports. There have also been sightings unreported to the project.

Not one has ever given any indication that it was a space vehicle under intelligent control, according to the Air Force, although the Air Force cannot account for the origin of many UFOs.

Maj. Hector Quintanilla Jr., chief of the project, says, "We have determined in the vast majority of cases what the stimulus of the sighting was-stars that seem to move, operational and experimental aircraft, satellites, balloons, or just plain hoaxes." But he concedes that the origin of at least 672 UFOs has not been accounted for. The Air Force has no reason to believe that any of the UFOs unaccounted for came from another planet.

"There's no question that the people who spot UFOs see something," says Dr.Allen Hynek, chairman of Northwestern University's Dearborn Observatory and the Air Force's chief scientific consultant on UFOs. "But the majority of cases we can't explain result from the fact that we don't have anything tangible that can be measured scientifically. (I)"

"I'd like to see just one piece of a UFO," Quintanilla says. His office at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, has received all kinds of materials purporting to be pieces of flying saucers. But analysis of the samples has always shown them to be of earthly origin.

"We're certainly not trying to hold anything back," Quintanilla says. "The Air Force would have a lot of technical knowledge to gain from examining a real UFO."

UFOs are reported by people from all walks of life. "We accept every report as valid," Quintanilla says, "unless there is evidence to substantiate a report as a hoax."

Eighty percent of the cases are easily solved. "We have all the resources of the federal government at our disposal and much of private industry also," Quintanilla says.

One case still "bugs" Quintanilla. In the late afternoon of April 24, 1964, Patrolman Lonnie Zamora of Soccorro, N.M., was chasing a speeding car on U.S. 85 when he heard an explosion. He immediately turned off the road and saw a white, egg shaped vehicle, like a car standing on end. One or two men he believed to be occupants of the vehicle were standing alongside.

Then smoke and flame began to sprout from the bottom of the thing and Zamora ran behind his car to shield himself. The vehicle rose to about 20 feet, hovered for several seconds, and then flew off.

There were no other witnesses, but Air Force investigators found a great deal of physical evidence they could not explain-burnt vegetation and indentations in the ground.
Quintanilla thought the UFO might have been an experimental lunar- landing vehicle. "I've spent a lot of sleepless nights over that case," he says. "It has been well investigated and analyzed by experts. But it's still a mystery.(II)"

(I) Dr. J. Allen Hynek later totally changed his views about UFOS, in his own words here.http://wiki.razing.net/ufologie.net/htm/hynekint.htm

(II) Zamora case information in my site here.http://wiki.razing.net/ufologie.net/htm/zamora.htm

link;
http://wiki.razing.net/ufologie.net/...k23mar1966.htm
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #242
jamesc

Default Object Emerges from Ocean;

Hers is a USO case dating back to 1910;

Object Resembling Airship (UFO) Emerges From Ocean;

"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
Old 27-01-2012, 08:53 AM   #243
observer1964

Default Cosmic encounter

Maybe an intresting addition to this topic.

Quote:
Interview with Stefan Denaerde, a contactee who spent 2 days aboard a submersed UFO, where he got detailed information about the homeworld of the visitors called Iarga.
This is a true story of a UFO contact from a planet called IARGA - by the alien astronauts visiting our Earth. They say that their Sun is about 10 light years as we count time from us, and that they have been observing us for some time.....

The book written about this encounter can be found here;
http://www.theory-of-god.com/ufo-con...anet Iarga.htm
* The english version is a little different from the original dutch version.
little quote from the book;
Quote:
The people for whom the book is destined will say: 'I am not interested whether it really happened or not; for me, it is true. It has changed my insight and now I live consciously. I know the meaning behind life.'

Last edited by observer1964; 27-01-2012 at 09:27 AM.
observer1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #244
jamesc

Feindt is the world's greatest expert on submerged UFO's (aka USO's).

very interesting video on USOs;
Old 06-02-2012, 05:36 PM   #245
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by david chow View Post
What are your opinions on who control these USOs?

Do you believe they are alien, they come down from space, and just have the ability to also go in our waters?

Or do you believe they are from the earth, ancient origin. Possibly from a past civilization like Atlantis or further beyond that made their home either in the ocean or below the ocean(some kind of hollow earth theory)?

I believe that they, "are" alien! The speed that they travel in knots - is far beyond any capability - of human technology! Our submarines have witnessed their amazing speeds. Navy officers have also witnessed them coming out of the water - and when reported - have been told never to talk about the incident!! One captain reported speeds - well in excess of 200 knots!! I personally believe, that these Et's have underwater bases, where they live - and quite probably - are building up their numbers!!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #246
silentnomore

Has anyone seen this yet?

Who Installed "This Object" At The Bottom Of The Ocean?

Food for thought, given this quote:

Quote:
This construction was video-recorded by Olympic Challenger, a ROV Support Vessel on 11 September 2010.

It's an unknown object which appears to have been installed on the ocean floor, rather than being a piece of wreckage from Deepwater Horizon.

The ROV Vessel quickly rose and sped away after coming upon this construction or object.
Old 26-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #247
jamesc

Default RADAR / SONAR; RAdio Detecting And Ranging;

Here is a comprehensive list of case histories involving USOs being captured,tracked and picked up from sonar radar.If anyone would be the position of an extremely "in the know position" then it would be The Office of Naval Intelligence.

RADAR / SONAR;
RAdio Detecting And Ranging / SOund Navigation And Ranging;

QUOTE;
"This page is for the accumulation of cases that deal with Radar or Sonar so that we can see from them, what to expect in “returns”. Admittedly, the greatest number of cases will come from Radar inasmuch as it encompasses aerial UFOs as well as those on the surface".

LIST OF REPORTS;

1~8-??-1947
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1117 Pacific Ocean, Position unknown E-mail to C. Feindt, dated Dec. 27, 2007 O 9

11-10-1950
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1518 Pacific Ocean off Southern California, USA News clip from the Modesto (California) Bee O 9

02-10-1951 Atlantic, off Newfoundland, Canada UFO Investigator (NICAP), Sep. 1970 p3 & Oct 1970 p3 O 9

FF-??-1951 Pacific Ocean off Korea Keyhoe/Flying Saucers: Top Secret + O 9

04?-??-1952 Atlantic Ocean near Cape Chidley, Labrador, Canada Letter to researcher Carl Feindt dated 05 Dec. 2008 O 9

11-05-1957 Gulf of Mexico, South of New Orleans, USA Flying Saucers: Top Secret by Major Donald Keyhoe O 9

??-??-1957 Bering Sea E-mail to me (CF) on February 03, 2006, at 12:47 p.m. S 9

SM-??-1957 Pacific Ocean off the coast of California Website: UFO chronicles.com. URL in text O 9

04-04-1959 Indian Ocean Strange Encounters by Timothy Beckley, pp. 85-86 S 9
06-30-1959 North Atlantic Ocean, position unknown Website: National UFO Reporting Center O 9

??-??-1961 North Atlantic Ocean George Fawcett, Psychic Observer, Vol. 3, No. 11 S 9

??-??-1962 Bass Strait, Australia Multiple - UFO Research Queensland, Australia O 9

02-28?-1963 30-50 miles off Spitzbergen, Norway MUFON Journal #199, November 1984, pp. 7-9 O 9

11-20-1963 Off the eastern coast of Scotland FSR, Vol. 10, No. 2, March/April 1964, p. 22 S 9

SM-??-1963 Atlantic Ocean between Puerto Rico & Key West INFO Journal, Vol. 3, #1, p. 38 S 9

??-??-1964 625 miles east of Bermuda West Virginia UFOs by Bob Teets, pp. 137-8 O 9

12-14-1966 Porsangen Fjord, Norway The APRO Bulletin, Year 1967, Month 1 O 9

SP-??-1967 Golfo de Penas, Chile Fate magazine, “UFO Chronicle” by J. A. Huneeus O 9

EE-??-1968 Unknown waters off Lusjun/Dalian, China UFOs over Modern China by Paul Dong, p. 48-49 O 9

05-02-1969 Pacific Ocean off Lambayeque, Peru Fate magazine, “UFO Chronicle” by J. A. Huneeus O 9

10-24-1969 Pacific Ocean, 350 miles S. of Valparaiso Port, S.A. International UFO Reporter, September/October 1985 O 9

05-22-1970 Pacific Ocean off Chañaral, Chile Fate magazine, “UFO Chronicle” by J. A. Huneeus O 9

??-??-1970 Atlantic Ocean near the Bermuda triangle Telephone conversation and e-mails with the witness O 9

11-21-1972 Hermansverk, Norway IUR January/February 1995, pp. 12-13 & 17 O 9

11-30-1974 D Indian Ocean - No specific location Ideals UFO Magazine #2, June 1978, p. 54 O 9

??-??-1974 Atlantic Ocean. Position unknown UFO Research Queensland, Australia. URL in text O 9

LL-??-1974 Waters near Vietnam E-mail from UFO Updates, TrueGhostTales.com O 9

04-23-1976 Atlantic - 700 miles SW of Bermuda The APRO Bulletin, Year 1978, Month 5 O 9

04-10-1977 Mediterranean Sea off Israel The UFO Investigator, June 1977, pp. 1 & 3 S 9

10-??-1978 Zone of the Channels, Chile, South America Revelacion Magazine # 8, August 1996 Trans A Rosales O 9

02-06-1979 Mediterranean Sea near island of Formentera, Spain Website: Inexplicata – The Journal of Hispanic Ufology S 9

03-05-1979 Atantic Ocean, near the Canary Islands UFOs: the Secret History by M. Hesemann, pp. 415-416 S 9

04-10-1979 Atlantic off the coast of New Bedford, Mass., USA "The Standard Times", New Bedford, Mass. 04-12-1979 O 9

07-05-1979 Gulf of Alaska, S. of Seward, Alaska, USA MUFON UFO Journal, #186, August 1983, p. 12 O 9

09-24-1982 Bråviken Bay, Sweden Website: UFOINFO: On This Day. URL in text S 9

04-18-2003 Kaliningrad Harbor, Russia MUFON UFO Journal, #462, October 2006, p. 19. O 9

06-05-2009 HMS Daring, docked in Liverpool, United Kingdom Macedonian International News Agency online S 9

08-06-2011 Gulf of Bothnia, between Sweden and Finland Corriere Nazionale, Saturday, August 6, 2011, p. 1 O 9

LINK; USO Radar/sonar confirmation documents:
http://www.waterufo.net/radson.php
Old 26-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #248
jamesc

Below is a very interesting case from 1945, possibly before Roswell , this USO was observed by a very large number of the crew of the ship "U.S. Army Transport Delarof" which had been hauling munitions and supplies to Alaska.Taken on board that this object was witness by so many and reliability or credibility of these witnesses remain sound and it seems that something very strange and in the mould of high strangeness was witnessed by this crew.Below is a narrative of what was seen.

03-??-1945
Date from correspondence by Richard Hall and a letter by an acquaintance of the witness.

For more details see Bruce Maccabee’s: http://ufologie.net/htm/delarof45.htm -CF-

Most Detailed Case;

quote;
"The most detailed of these cases involved a large UFO seen in 1945 by crew members of the U.S. Army Transport Delarof which had been hauling munitions and supplies to Alaska. The reporting witness, recently interviewed, was Robert S. Crawford, now a consulting geologist with the Indiana Soil Testing Laboratory, Griffith, Ind.

Crawford is a graduate of the University of North Dakota and while at the college, he reported the sighting to Prof. N. N. Kohanowski, Dept. of Geology, who is a NICAP adviser. In 1967, Mr. Crawford was interviewed by Dr. James E. McDonald, a scientist at the University of Arizona, who under a university grant has personally investigated numerous UFO reports.

The Delarof incident occurred in the summer of 1945 while Crawford was serving as one of the Army radiomen aboard. The ship, heading back to Seattle, was in the open sea past Adak. It was about sunset, and Crawford was on the port side near the radio room when he heard shouts from some of the crew. He turned and saw a large, round object which had just emerged from the sea. (Several crewmen saw the UFO actually appear from underwater, an estimated mile or so from the Delarof.)

The unknown craft, showing darkly against the setting sun, climbed almost straight up for a few moments, then it arced into level flight, and began to circle the ship. All the observers were convinced it was a large object. Comparing it with the width of a finger held out at arm's length, Crawford estimated the UFO to be 150 to 250 feet in diameter.

As it circled the Delarof, the flying object was in easy range of the ship's guns. But the gun crews held their fire, though on the alert for any sign of hostility.

The UFO circled the vessel two or three times, moving smoothly and with no audible sound. All the witnesses felt it was self-propelled; otherwise, the strong winds would have visibly affected its movements.

After several minutes, the flying object disappeared to the south or south-southwest. Suddenly the crew saw three flashes of light from the area where it had vanished. The Delarof captain posted an extra watch as the ship moved through that sector later, but nothing was seen.

At Seattle, 14 crewmen signed a summary of the sighting. Attempts are being made to locate the report, mainly so as to interrogate other witnesses and perhaps learn more details.

This reference: UFO Investigator, a NICAP publication, Vol. 4, No. 5, p. 4, (March 1968), and various letters sent to governmental departments in reference to the case. With thanks to the Donald E. Keyhoe Archives for this material.

Note: Of interest from this reference – Sweeper Cove (E) is main harbor. U.S. Army, Navy and air bases, established here (1942) in World War 2, were important in Aleutian campaign, whose mission was to monitor Russian submarines; closed 1995.-CF-

Reference: http://reference.allrefer.com/gazett...ak-island.html
Old 26-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #249
jamesc

Just a wee heads up here on some very good links and downloadable pdf USO documents.

Lord Rankeillour, Member of the House of Lords:

"Many men have seen them [UFOs] and have not been mistaken. Who are we to doubt their word? …
Only a few weeks ago a Palermo policeman photographed one, and four Italian Navy officers saw a 300-foot long fiery craft rising from the sea and disappearing into the sky...
Why should these men of law enforcement and defense lie"?

[House of Lords, Debate on Unidentified Flying Objects, Hansard (Lords), Vol. 397, No. 23, January 18, 1979.]

WATER UFO - A RESEARCH ENDEAVOUR;

THE LIST OF SIGHTINGS
A COLLECTION OF WATER-RELATED CASES
Collected by Carl Feindt
(Biography - scroll to bottom)

Contains 1,500 cases from 06-09-0597 thru 01-28-2012;

link; http://waterufo.net/list.htm

BLUE BOOK UFO REPORTS BY SHIPS AT SEA
A Research Paper by A. F. Rullán

This file is in PDF format 828 KB (requires Adobe Reader)
http://www.waterufo.net/bluebook/bbpdf.pdf

Download the Blue Book Database File (Excel Format 86 KB) Zipped
http://www.waterufo.net/bluebook/BBShipsDB1.zip

Online Blue Book Database File (Large File 1.18 MB)
http://www.waterufo.net/bluebook/BBShipsDB2.htm
Old 30-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #250
jamesc

This is well worth a read, the Office Of Naval Intelligence and its role in the UFO/USOs subject, manipulation of information mixed with disinformation anyone?????

quote;
"Air Intelligence Division Study No. 203 with the help of the Office of Naval Intelligence presents the first important clue that the Pentagon was well aware of the phenomenon's marine nature. This document is one of the rarest documents in the national archives linking the Office of Naval Intelligence to any association with the investigation of the phenomenon and offers an early clue that the study of the UFO phenomenon did not fall totally within the realm of the Air Force. Could the naval UFO experience be more involved than the air force..?

Recent reports by UFO researchers suggest there is an on going Navy effort to destroy any evidence linking the navy to the UFO phenomenon. The reports of UFO sightings being edited out of ship's logs, by UFO researchers, confirms a considerable naval sensitivity to the phenomenon. Researchers have also reported the naval archives in Seacaus, New Jersey appear to have been purposely sabotaged. Documents are missing and files have purposely been mixed chronologically thwarting researchers attempts to do meaningful research at this facility relating to the UFO phenomenon."

link; http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-...-viewpoint.htm
Old 25-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #251
alvaro_slash
Inactive

I would love to see more about this subject. Is there any books out there covering up the USOs phenomena?
alvaro_slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 04:29 PM   #252
jamesc

One way that makes any USO case credible and that is the credibility of the witness/s , from Naval commanders and Naval personnel.This subject is often over looked by the UFO subject but USOs have their own documented historical sighting and reports list too.Lets hear from the Naval sources who have witnessed unknown submerged objects at sea ect, lets hear what they have to say because one thing is for sure they deserve the respect to be listened to and i for one put their testimonies before any jumped up internet know all troll who probably has never been out to sea let alone command a Naval ship.

Various testimonies:

"I was aboard the U.S.S Monrovia APA-31, which was in route to Norfolk, Va., from a six month deployment in the Mediterranean. At approximately 9 PM a large submerged object was sighted on the starboard side, just aft of the stern. The object was an elongated ovoid in shape, luminescent orange in color, and appeared to have a translucent quality.

The USO matched several course and speed changes, and rendered compass, radar, and radio equipment inoperable. As quickly as the object seemed to have appeared, it disappeared. The length of the sighting was approximately 90 minutes and was witnessed by 11001 members of the crew and a contingent of US Marines".
USS Monrovia;

"I reported the target to the ship and was informed that the target was also held on the ship's radars, 14 in number, and for us to get a visual sighting if possible. This was impossible because of the clouds. The target retained his relative position for approximately 5 minutes and then departed in excess of one thousand miles per hour.
I was informed that the object was held on ship's radars for approximately seven hours".
Lt. Cmdr. M. C. Davies ;

"The observation that Ioannis S. Michalos, master of the Dolphin, registered upon his arrival in the port of Ashdod, two days after the event had occurred, revealed that at approximately 8:10 P.M., he, a lookout, and the cook witnessed three bright objects directly above the sea's surface.
At this time the first electromagnetic effects were observed. The captain's personal television, located in his office, stopped working.
Also, during the five minutes of this sighting, the magnetic, compass was 20 degrees further east than normal. The compass was again working correctly at 8:38".
Hellenic M.V. Dolphin 1977 ;

"Then we saw a large blue glow approaching our ship underwater from the stern..and it was pulsing almost like the way embers flicker.
It was sort of oval in shape, but being underwater one could not see a definite shape, except that is was about as wide as it was long and that our ship's length was about the size of its diameter".
USS Ponce;

"I was on the command bridge outside on the port side and looking to the lights of Palm Beach in distance just abeam and then I saw the lights under the surface some 30-40 meters away just abeam in the depth of some 10-15 meters. It looked like a big airplane without wings, tail with all the windows lit on it. There were some 10-15 windows, but I did not count them".
Captain of the Swedish vessel GRICHUNA 1970;

"Suddenly, the lights went out. There appeared a yellow halo on the water. It turned to an orange, to a fiery red, and then started movement toward us at a fantastic speed, turning to a bluish red around the perimeter. Due to its high speed, its direction of travel, and its size, it looked as though we were going to be engulfed.

It stopped its movement toward us and began moving along with us about 45 degrees off the bow to the right, about 100 feet or so below us and about 200 to 300 feet in front of us. It was not in a level position; it was tilted about 25 degrees.

It stayed in this position for a minute or so. It appeared to be from 200 to 300 feet in diameter, translucent or metallic, shaped like a saucer, a purple-red fiery ring around the perimeter and a frosted white glow around the entire object. The purple-red glow around the perimeter was the same type of glow you get around the commutator of an auto generator when you observe it at night.

When we landed at Argentia (Newfoundland), we were met by intelligence officers. The types of questions they asked us were like Henry Ford asking about the Model T.

You got the feeling that they were putting words in your mouth.
It was obvious that there had been many sightings in the same area, and most of the observers did not let the cat out of the bag openly. When we arrived in the United States, we had to make a full report to Navy Intelligence.

I found out a few months later that Gander radar did track the object in excess of 1800 mph".
Captain of Navy R5D aircraft,February 8,1951.
Crew members and passengers witnessed UFO emerging from the Atlantic ocean;
http://www.waterufo.net/underwatersolidlights.php

There are many other intriguing USO reports from highly trained,responsible and credible sailors/submariners (all in full possession of their faculties).

More USO sightings:
http://www.waterufo.net/bluebook/BBShipsDB2.htm

Then we have the documented cases that involve RADAR/SONAR CONTACT;

Feb. 8, 1960 The Argentinian Navy was tracking two unidentified submerged objects beneath their waters. Then, on their sonar, they observed the underwater objects break apart. As soon as the objects broke apart, they flew out of the water and into the sky. This case caught the attention of the Soviet Union, who sent officials to investigate the incident.

March, 1963 A U.S. Navy submarine exercise was taking place off the coast of Puerto Rice. Sonar indicated an unidentified submerged object travelling well below the U.S. subs. The object was travelling at speeds of over 150 knots, and U.S. personnel were also astonished at the depth at which the USO was moving. The object was over 20,000 feet under the ocean. A typical "crush" depth for a submarine is 7,000 feet, but this object was exceeding the technical capabilities of all subs, even those of today. The USO was tracked for almost four days by the entire carrier crew. It was reported that the USO would propel away, but then stop to rest, allowing for continual tracking by the navy.

Nov. 11, 1972 Reported in the International Press, on Nov. 11, 1972, the Norwegian Navy was tracking a fast moving submarine like object on sonar. A fleet of surface ships with specially equipped sub hunter helicopters was assembled to find the object. On Nov. 20, 1972, the USO was seen visually for the first time.

It was described as being a massive silent cigar shaped object. One of the ships promptly fired it's guns and torpedoes at the craft. Some of the other ships who also saw the object fired at it, but the object began to dive. Then the ships started dropping depth charges. After tracking the object for two weeks, the Navy decided to blockade the cove and trap the object. However, after about fourteen or fifteen days, the object disappeared.

http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=174

Some other similar cases:

November 11th, 1972, and the Norwegian Navy began tracking a USO for two weeks in the Sognefjord, one of the longest and deepest fjords in the world. A fleet of ships and submarine-hunting helicopters were tasked with locating the object. On November 20th, the object was seen exiting the water. It was described as ‘a massive, silent, cigar-shaped object’. One of the ships opened fire on the object, but it simply sank back down beneath the waves. Depth charges were dropped to no avail. Then a plan was drawn up to blockade the fjord and trap the USO, but the object disappeared.

In 1960, the Argentinian Navy tracked two unidentified submerged objects in the Golfo Nuevo, 650 miles south of Buenos Aires. At first it was thought that they were US submarines, but then they appeared to break apart and fly out of the water. Paul Stonehill, co-author with Philip Mantle of UFO-USSR, explained how the objects simply emerged from the water and vanished. Paul went on to tell us that the Soviet leader at the time, Nikita Khrushchev, was so impressed with the report that he ordered his representative in Buenos Aires to find out more about the event.

In 1989, a large object was seen by multiple witnesses (and picked up on sonar) resting on the surface of the water in the Pacific Ocean. It released several, smaller objects before submerging. It was tracked on sonar heading south towards the Santa Catalina Channel before disappearing.

Some other intriguing reports here:
http://www.zuko.com/Inexplicable/UFO_USO_Cover_Up.asp

1998 US coastguard report (right hand article)
http://www.zuko.com/Inexplicable/USO_Encounters.asp

UFO photographed entering water?

'In summary, our analyses have suggested that an unidentified, opaque, aerial object was captured on film at a maximum distance of 10,000 feet. There are no visible means of lift or propulsion and no surface markings other than dark regions that appear to be non-random ... There is no indication that the image is the product of a double exposure or a deliberate fabrication" [Haines, and Vallee, 1989].

A high resolution camera was mounted on the plane pointing downwards and programmed to take photographs of the terrain below every 17 seconds. It shows in extraordinary detail all features of the landscape (water, shoreline, trees, etc.) and you'll notice how it was determined that the object (about 600+ ft. or 200 meters in diameter was coming into the water from right to left at an angle of aprox. 30° in relation to the surface of the water. The area covered is approximately 7 miles across.

More electronically/visually confirmed USO incidents from U.S. Warships including the USS John F Kennedy, the USS Midway, the USS Constellation and the USS Lexington - some of the reports involve unknown objects being captured and plotted on sonar screens performing 90 degree angle turns and travelling in 'triangular formations':
http://www.zuko.com/Inexplicable/US_...Encounters.asp

One can request declassified freedom of information act documents if one can be bothered that is.

In the summer of 1982, Mark Shteynberg, along with Lt. Colonel Gennady Zverev, were conducting periodic training of the reconnaissance divers ("frogmen") of the Turkestan and Central Asian military regions. The training exercises had been taking place at the Issik Kul Lake, a deep water lake in the Transiliysk Ala Tau area.

Quite unexpectedly the officers were paid a visit by a very important official, Major-General V. Demyanko, commander of the Military Diver Service of the Engineer Forces of the Ministry of Defence, USSR. He arrived to inform the local officers of an extraordinary event the had occurred during similar training exercises in the Trans-Baikal and West Siberian military regions. There, during their military training dives, the frogmen had encountered mysterious underwater swimmers, very human-like, but huge in size (almost three meters in height!)

The swimmers were clad in tight-fitting silvery suits, despite icy-cold water temperatures. At the depth of fifty meters, these "swimmers" had neither scuba diving equipment ("aqualungs"), nor any other equipment, only sphere-like helmets concealing their heads.

http://www.ufoinfo.com/news/ruc.shtml

1879 Persian Gulf, by a Hydographer of the British Navy;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=12

Noticed luminous waves or pulsations in the water, moving at great speed. This time we have a definite datum upon origin somewhere below the surface. It is said that these waves of light passed under the Vulture. "On looking toward the east, the appearance was that of a revolving wheel with a center on that bearing, and whose spokes were illuminated, and, looking toward the west, a similar wheel appeared to be revolving, but in the opposite direction."

1885 from an Astronomy Magazine, Witnessed by Many;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=18

Excerpt:

...an elongated object giving off a strong luminosity. It seemed to float in the air and its apparent disk was four or five times larger than the full moon. It travelled slowly and cast light on the whole camp behind the station with a brightness about ten times greater than a large electric bulb. In the morning of November 2, at dawn, a very luminous flame, first bluish, then greenish, and moving at a height of five to six meters, made a series of turns around the ferryboat pier at Scutari.

Its blinding luminosity lighted the street and flooded the inside of the houses with light. The meteor was visible for one minute and a half and finally fell into the sea. No noise was heard when the immersion took place.

Now again who do we listen to hear, the credible military witnesses or those NOT in any of those positions who attack such credible testimonies and witness accounts, not rocket science is it.

Last edited by jamesc; 30-10-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 30-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #253
jamesc

What will follow next will be a "HISTORICAL" look at this USO enigma, a brief description of the event and country and date will be provided too.Following posts will continue on this theme of "historical" and it is significant that this is a global occurrence too.

1887 New Zealand Herald;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=20

"multiple witness event reported by a credible source".

Excerpts:
a large ball of fire was seen to rush past the vessel at about a cable's length off and dash into the water. The light from the ball, which was about the size of a coal basket, was of such brilliancy as to completely dazzle those on the schooner, and it was not till some time afterwards that they could recover their sight sufficiently to see their way.

1887 Science Magazine;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=22

Excerpt:

large ball of fire appeared to rise out of the sea to a height of about fifty feet and come right against the wind close up to the ship. It then altered its course and ran along with the ship to a distance of about one and one-half miles. In about two minutes it again altered its course and went away to the south-east against the wind. It lasted, in all, not over five minutes. Have noticed the same phenomenon before off Cape Race, and it seemed to indicate that an easterly or south-easterly gale was coming on.

1888 St. Louis Post;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1066

Hear is another account with multiple witnesses.

Excerpts:

a peculiar light is seen at the foot of the island. It has the appearance of a huge ball of fire and is about the size and shape of an ordinary barrel.

Suddenly the whole point of the island was illumined (sic) as a bright red object rose apparently from the water and glided up into the air. Ascending probably to a height of forty yards, the watchers saw the lurid ball fade away.

A peculiar light illumined (sic) the boat and the waters around it, making the craft and its mysterious occupant perfectly discernible to the party on the shore, who stood paralysed with fear, unable to speak or move, their eyes riveted by some mysterious influence they could not resist on the spectral object before them.

1892 San Diego;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=635

and made a most terrific swoop down on to the surface of the water in the lagoon and spread out all over the surface, covering it with a most brilliant halo of light. It only remained there a moment when it rose again and formed itself in several fantastic shapes in quick succession, and travelling with the rapidity of lightning almost, first in one direction and then another, changing its course by abrupt angles. These peculiar antics kept up for fifteen minutes at least, and it finally disappeared away inland.

1893 event referenced by official sources;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=710

Now this is interesting, the fact that naval equipment such as the vessels compass was VISIBLY effected;

"The vessel's compass was visibly affected, and the needle fluctuated without regard to the cardinal points".

1910, The Indianapolis Star;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=34

Excerpt:

MISSING HEAVENLY BODY STRIKING SEA NEAR VESSEL, DEMAGNETIZES INSTRUMENTS AND SETS CREW A-TREMBLING;

1910 The Danish Meteorological Institute;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=36

Capt. Breyer of the Dutch steamer Valentijn was in the South China Sea, midnight, Aug. 12, 1910, he saw a rotation of flashes. "It looked like a horizontal wheel, turning rapidly." This time it is said that the appearance was above water. "The phenomenon was observed by the captain, the first and second mates, and the first engineer, and upon all of them it made a somewhat uncomfortable

1913 London Times;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1111

Excerpt:

The object descended and headed toward the ship, making an audible whirring sound. Within 5 minutes it was directly overhead just above the masthead, the searchlight now dazzling. The trawler was illuminated from stem to stern so brightly that “the men assert that it was possible to read by it." Two body lights were visible on the aft of the object about 5 or 6 feet apart. Fearing a collision, the captain blew the whistle and swung the vessel around to the west. The unidentified craft then circled the ship twice, keeping its searchlight focused on the ship the whole time. Then it climbed and departed toward the west.

1931, Ireland;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=713

A Mr. Collins was aboard his yacht when he saw a strange "aero-plane" like object approaching from the sea. It suddenly ditched into the water near the shore. Collins then approached the craft, which was now apparently at the shore. He saw three occupants apparently working on the object. Two were tall, heavy set, blond haired and light complexioned. Thinking they were or (sic - of) German origin, he asked if they needed any help in German. One of the men responded in French, claiming he could not understand, and then, in no uncertain terms, told the witness to leave the area. Collins quickly left and did not see the craft depart.

1927, one of Italy's must investigated USO Sightings;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=713

One morning, while a 12 year old girl was going to fetch drinking water at the river Po, she saw a shiny and round object come from the sky. It later crashed in the water seven meters away from her. After a couple of minutes, the witness noticed a big bubble in the water and later the object resurfaced and flew away disappearing in the sky.

1929 Saucer-Disc;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=173

Very interesting that the terminology "flying saucer" would be seen pre-1946.

"about a sponge diver in his home town of Tarpon Springs, Florida. It seems that an old Greek sponge diver back in 1929 was underwater doing his sponging in his old-type sponge diver’s suit and helmet, and as he looked up from what he was doing, he saw a saucer-shaped silver disk fly by him under water with lights on it, and then it flew by him again, this time in the other direction"
Old 30-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #254
jamesc

Historical USOs reports;

1934 Norway;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1114

Excerpt:

they heard a whistling sound, like air being released from an air compressor. A moment later the object ascended 9-18 feet above the water and took off with an enormous speed, without any sign of acceleration. At last the object had a deep blue color as it disappeared over Oslofjorden. As soon as it disappeared, the witnesses (4) investigated the area and discovered a crater like depression in the snow about 4.5 feet in diameter and about 3 feet deep. Outside this the snow had melted to a diameter of 54 feet.

1943 Persian Gulf;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1011

excerpt;

1943: Persian Gulf—Seaman Matthew Mangle, from the bow of his ship, sighted a huge disc beneath the surface of the water. The object, glowing with a soft, greenish light, paced the ship at about 12 knots before speeding up and moving out of sight.

__________________________________________________ ____

1945, U.S. Military, Multiple Witnesses, Detailed Report;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=49

Excerpt:

"he heard shouts from some of the crew. He turned and saw a large, round object which had just emerged from the sea. (Several crewmen saw the UFO actually appear from underwater, an estimated mile or so from the Delarof.) The unknown craft, showing darkly against the setting sun, climbed almost straight up for a few moments, then it arced into level flight, and began to circle the ship. All the observers were convinced it was a large object".

08-17-1947;
Just after Roswell maybe;

Here is the actual photo below of the object before it submerged into the water;

Very strange photograph, this taken on the Crow River in Ontario, it is a real and genuine a mystery to photographers. This was all that was taken by the witnesses the camera it was described as a large purple globe, this was one of a series of these objects that where witnessed submerging in the Crow River.

Witness statements below;

"We left at 8:30 and after driving for about ten minutes the car stalled, leaving us stranded in the middle of a deserted and open stretch of country. We tinkered with the motor for a half-hour but couldn't get it to start again. So we started to walk back to camp.

"It was then that we both witnessed an unusual sight in the growing darkness that I still find hard to believe and vaguely know how to describe. It seemed like a huge globe of purplish light that tore across the eastern sky and disappeared into the surrounding hills. It was followed by yet another that was much closer and travelling at a slower speed. I could hardly make out the details, but it looked like a round object that had a number of large portholes on its sides. .

"The next day was a Sunday [17th] and no work was to be done. So, around three o'clock that afternoon I went down to Crow River to do some fishing and brought my camera with me. It was then that I saw those self-same objects circling about the lake, but travelling at a much lower speed. I don't know how to express my feelings when I saw them again; it struck me, somehow, as being weird and uncanny, like something from another world. At any rate, they circled closer to the lake, emitting a high-pitched whining noise. My senses came back to me and I pulled out my camera and tried to take shots.

"I took numerous snaps but later these failed to turn out. Finally the objects eased their speed and at intervals of about two minutes between them, they hit the lake and sank about 100 yards from where I was standing. The first snap I took failed to focus properly, but the second one turned out excellently as the object hit the water.

1945 U.S. Navy, Multiple Source Confirmations;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1090

"a single distinct blip had appeared out of nowhere on the radar scope. A few seconds later and the blip became visible in the sky... almost directly over the battleship

Later it was learned that at that time, the object was at an altitude of twenty thousand feet. Finally, Capt. Christian ordered the guns to cease fire. The object remained above the ship for a few more seconds, then, to everyone’s amazement, it climbed up at a fantastic rate of speed until it was out of sight and off the radar scope"

1945, St. Petersburg Times, U.S. Navy;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=1131

Excerpt:

aboard the Salamana (sic – Salamaua) (CVE-96), an escort aircraft carrier, was interceptor officer. Around 11 o'c1ock in the morning, while south of Okinawa, he said he and his group were disturbed by the appearance of a "blip" on the screen that appeared to be travelling toward them at a terrific rate of speed.

1947 Thor Heyerdahl;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=202

Heyerdahl, a science celebrity of his days with a reputation to loose.

Excerpt:

We saw the shine of phosphorescent eyes drifting on the surface on dark nights, and on one single occasion, we saw the sea boil and bubble while something like a big wheel came up and rotated in the air, while some of our dolphins tried to escape by hurling themselves desperately through space

1947, San Fransisco Chronicle, Police Officer Report;
http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=717

Finally that night State Highway Patrol Sgt. David Menary, of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge detail, reported seeing a dozen bright metal objects “about the size of a football” whiz overhead and fall into the sea.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #255
jamesc

Couple of very interesting historical cases;

06-25-1960;

5.8 ORV Whiskey - June 25, 1960;

At 23:34 local time in the vicinity of Ascension Island, an Operation Range Vessel (ORV) code named Whiskey was retrieving from the ocean the data cassette from a Missile Test #1802. The data cassette had a strobe light and was spotted by personnel on the ship and from aircraft above. A small boat was launched to recover the floating cassette. As the small boat got within 300 to 500 yards of the cassette, the crew of the small boat observed a steady, bright glow appearing 100 yards from the direction of the cassette and about 25° from their boat.

The light was white or yellowish and appeared to radiate in a 360° circle rather than a directional pattern. Its glow was of constant intensity. It lasted for about 10 seconds and was witnessed by the RCA photographer, the test observer, and a diver member of the recovery crew. The pilot and copilot of one of two planes that were circling over the recovery operation also observed the glow. The copilot thought the light was either on the surface or very near the surface because no waves appeared to break over the light. It was established that none of the planes released a flare over the recovery site.

Blue Book Conclusion: Flare
This reference: Blue Book UFO Reports by Ships at Sea by Tony Rullán, © 2002, p. 41

UFOCAT PRN – 33197 [DOS 06-24-1960]
UFOCAT URN – 33197 (USAF) Blue Book files counted in official statistics

South Central Atlantic Ocean
Ascension Island - Latitude 7-57 S, Longitude 14-22 W (D-M)
South Atlantic Gazetteer, prepared in the Office of Geography, Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C., January 1957

UFO Location (UFOCAT) Latitude 7.95 S, Longitude 14.37 W (D.%)

http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=729

************************************************** ***************************************

EE-??-196.

Kootenay Lake North of Boswell, BC.
Huge Globe Hovering and Releases Egg-Shaped Craft

Date: Early 1960s
Time: Approx: 2:00 a.m.

HBCC UFO Research Note: The man I chatted with is putting me in touch with one other person who was there and saw this strange event unfold.

Four teens left Creston, BC for a camping trip along side of Kootenay Lake just north of Boswell, BC for the weekend. The fellows arrived at their camping location at around 10:00 p.m., set up the tents/camp, and wandered about the area for a couple of hours goofing around. Later on after chatting and watching the sky, they shut things down for the night, which was about 2:00 a.m. Just after they turned in, a brilliant light caught everyone's attention (lit the entire area up), and the guys crawled out of their tents to watch a large yellow/white globe (massive in size) [that] descended and hovered over the lake at approx. 1000 feet, this happening directly out from their camp site. A small, bright, egg-shaped object came out of the bottom (?) of the larger craft and descended to just over the lake’s surface, and this also came to a hovering position.

From what the witness told me, the egg-shaped craft caused quite a disturbance on the water as it sat over the water's surface. Although the teens were not able to see what it may have been doing, they were able to hear the sound of rushing water. After approx. 20 to 30 seconds had passed while watching this event, the smaller egg-shaped craft traveled back up from where it came [xxxx], and back inside the large stationary globe. Roughly ten seconds passed and the enormous globe traveled towards the north until they lost sight of it. Everyone was pretty scared and they all stayed awake that night, packed up their belongings, and left for home early the next morning.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report (telephone chat).

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: [email protected] Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International:
http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitnesses relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/inners...ort/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO
This reference: As above and e-mail dated May 04, 2007. With thanks to Brian Vike for permission to post –CF-.

UFOCAT PRN – NONE

North America – Canada, British Columbia, Kootenay Land District
Creston Latitude 49-06-00 N, Longitude 116-30-00 W (D-M-S)
Kootenay Lake Latitude 49-40-00 N, Longitude 116-50-00 W
Boswell Latitude 49-27-00 N, Longitude 116-46-00 W [Kootenay Land District]
Reference: http://geonames.nrcan.gc.ca/index_e.php

Last edited by jamesc; 01-07-2013 at 10:02 AM.
Old 16-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #256
macmauro

Default Very interesting

Hello everybody,

A very interesting thread, unfortunately have not much to add, just some thoughts:

- Undoubtedly there is a relation between UFO's (or USO's, personally believe they are the same) and water (and electricity - or are both related?),

- There was a thread in another forum called: "The internal working parts of a UFO" (or something like that), the thread was, of course, derailed and the author "stopped" posting when the thing was getting really interesting. Guess what the fuel was? Yeap... water,

- The naysayers always state: "why would aliens take interest in this remote and little planet?", "why would they come here?". Well take a look at a picture of our solar system, which is the planet that stands out? Yes, Terra the blue planet, like a oasis in the desert, or a filling station on a long boring road. (there's gold also and mercury, but that would be the subject for other threads.),

- Puerto Rico is a known hotspot for USO's, if interested search google,

Keep the good work

(@ Jamesc: very interesting posts, you remind me of Karl12 )

Usual disclaimer: my English...

Last edited by macmauro; 16-12-2013 at 02:15 PM.
macmauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 01:11 PM   #257
bjoern
Inactive

Did you read the News ?

Swedish Marine hunted a unidentified submarine -

They did the same during the 80 ties for many times

----- always succesless

Last edited by bjoern; 25-10-2014 at 01:13 PM.
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 01:22 PM   #258
minhvu2609
Inactive

Lightbulb hmm

It took me quite long to read almost the thread and answers. What I grasped is that it is a open issue. We can believe or just ignore it because of 1 simple reason: If there are any spaceship, UFO or evidences about them, the government will take and experiment all.
Following the pace of technology development, I think UFO is just some thing we create in the future. Then with some kind of suitable speed we can turn back to the past. Anyway that subject always make me exited. I want to live long enough to see the real answer
minhvu2609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 02:06 PM   #259
cosmic tramp

Just tacking this one on the end of this very interesting thread, I suppose you've all seen this already:

http://www.thebalticanomaly.se

Not convinced myself. Mystery certainly. USO - Nah !

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 11-11-2014 at 02:07 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:47 PM   #260
bjoern
Inactive

This thing - in my opinion - Looks like a spaceship (plane or however you want to call it) , that crashed (was shot down?) many, many thousands years ago ...

Last edited by bjoern; 08-02-2015 at 06:48 PM.
bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote