Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 03-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Default "I am a sovereign.....oops...handcuffs.

More $ov'run nonsense:

Quote:
In a federal sentencing hearing in Charlotte last week, a woman accused of participating in a massive mortgage fraud scam told the court she couldn't be sentenced because she was a sovereign entity representing herself. Alicia Taylor, who prosecutors said helped facilitate fraudulent loans in the Operation Wax House scheme, had filed paperwork declaring her special status. As authorities handcuffed her and led her from the courtroom, she told the judge he lacked jurisdiction to sentence her.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...e-in-hard.html

So it would appear that she had filed paperwork declaring her status as a sov, yet it seems to have made no difference.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 03-08-2011 at 03:42 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
lesactive

Playing with fire will get you burned. It saddens me to see people grasp at this as a last ditch effort in getting around their dishonourable actions. She was playing a fools game by trying to take advantage of others.

tsk tsk
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.

Last edited by lesactive; 03-08-2011 at 04:00 PM.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Agreed.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
yozhik

From the linked article;

Quote:
[...] the phony paper can create a nightmare for unsuspecting property owners: stolen identities, seized homes and long hours in court to set the record straight.

In one recent case in Union County, authorities say two scammers obtained a false deed for a vacant home, seized the property during a real estate showing and changed the locks before sheriff's deputies arrested them a few days later.
Just to make sure there is no inference or anything is misconstrued; I don't think I have ever seen any of these 'tactics' advocated by any FOTL'er.

There is a LOT of muddying of the water by the media - whether intentionally or out of ignorance - by lumping ALL ideologies under the 'sovereign movement' banner.

That's just lazy journalism.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #5
grammarian
Banned

Quote:
More $ov'run nonsense:
No, surely not. More proof that FOTL-Waffle/Sov/Redemption is a pile of bs????
grammarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:56 PM   #6
weeman
Banned

Quote:
had filed paperwork declaring her special status.
Like me, she is definitely 'Special'.

Quote:
Just to make sure there is no inference or anything is misconstrued; I don't think I have ever seen any of these 'tactics' advocated by any FOTL'er.
Not advocated perhaps.

Quote:
There is a LOT of muddying of the water by the media - whether intentionally or out of ignorance - by lumping ALL ideologies under the 'sovereign movement' banner.
You are correct Yozhik, in the fact that 'lumping' them all together could be down to lazy journalism.

However, as grammarian has pointed out, if the outcome and tactics of such shenanigans are similar/the same, is there any wonder the waters get muddied?

Last edited by weeman; 03-08-2011 at 10:58 PM.
weeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:36 AM   #7
death
Banned

I will set you all straight.
It's not nonsense, it's just that most the people attempting to use common law and constitutional law to defend oneself are idiots. For starters, she REpresented herself, huge mistake. You do not want to present yourself let alone represent yourself.

But I guess that is not mistake number 1.
Mistake number 1 is believing they will actually honor their oath, obey the law and comply with the law you create and motions you file! lol

So in that sense you're right, it's nonsense but not because it's gibberish and misuse of legalese and law processes. it's nonsense only because these people are criminals and have brain dead, incest bred goons with guns, batons, tasers and handcuffs to beat you to death.
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:11 AM   #8
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by death View Post
I will set you all straight.
It's not nonsense, it's just that most the people attempting to use common law and constitutional law to defend oneself are idiots. For starters, she REpresented herself, huge mistake. You do not want to present yourself let alone represent yourself.

But I guess that is not mistake number 1.
Mistake number 1 is believing they will actually honor their oath, obey the law and comply with the law you create and motions you file! lol

So in that sense you're right, it's nonsense but not because it's gibberish and misuse of legalese and law processes. it's nonsense only because these people are criminals and have brain dead, incest bred goons with guns, batons, tasers and handcuffs to beat you to death.
So the answer is to not bother and carry on the same old system because people are robots and they wont change.
To make a change you have to go through hell then their is only light at the end of the tunnel. perhaps???????????????

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:11 PM   #9
freedom2020
Banned

making the change is simple we know who runs the system so you go for them and change it!!! in no way easy but i do know they are shit scared of the awakening of the masses that is happening!!!or we can all live in mad max world which tptb would love while they sit and laugh in there hideaways
freedom2020 is offline   Reply With Quote