Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 13-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #101
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid View Post
Glad to see Motleyhoo is thinking.

Side effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you are correct to say that if indeed a drug has been proven to have an "adverse effect" that kills or harms someone.... the introduced drug may be at fault.

But remember....."side effects" are not always bad, nor are they the tipping point for a drug or procedure's downfall.
Chemotherapy and other treatments do have side effects.....but often those treatments' benefits outweigh their negative "side effects".
The problem today however is that the industry has taken over the FDA by proxy through bureaucratic political appointments who often override the recommendations of the FDA's own scientists in order to pay back favors or to illicit future favors from the industry. This is not a minor issue, it has become chronic to the point that thousands of people are dying needlessly every year due to drug industry lying, cheating, and outright fraud. The FDA's approval process itself has been turned into a buy your way in pay for play system designed to financially kill competition and to fast track boutique lifestyle drugs to market regardless of the consequences. The fraud, lack of regulation, and the parasitic cronyism going on across Wall Street, corporate America, and the other govt agencies is in many ways even worse at the FDA because real everyday people die because of it every day.

As for chemotherapy, it is nothing short of archaic and barbaric. How any human being, given the preponderance of evidence available, can defend such a thing and at the behest of an industry that vehemently squelches anyone who goes against it or tries to develop an alternative, is stupefying.

Here's a few examples.

Nexium: one of the most prescribed drugs. Prescribed to "control" acid reflux. Causes nutritional deficiency of used long term, but is most always prescribed long term. The alternative and real cure is to employ one of many and easily found remedies to clear the bile duct.

Statins: another top 5 drug. Prescribed to lower LDL cholesterol. Causes interstitial muscle damage, and the heart being the most important muscle, has not reduced heart attack deaths at all since its inception. Real cure - healthy diet and exercise. And cholesterol is not the leading factor in heart disease anyway, it's inflammation.

Boniva/Fosomax: in the top 10 of most prescribed drugs. Used to reduce Osteoporosis. Actually increases bone in the extremities, but does this by robbing the largest bones of Calcium. In other words, it does the opposite of what it's supposed to do, and hip fractures on this drug are becoming common. Real cure - proper diet and exercise.

I could go on and list all of the top 10 selling drugs explaining why every one of them is a complete scam designed solely to make money. It's no coincidence that every one of these drugs was developed after the FDA was overhauled into a pay for play approval system whereby the drug companies do the testing, studies, and documentation instead of the FDA doing them, and it's no coincidence that none of these drug companies has invented a breakthrough drug in the last 40 years, except for the aforementioned lifestyle disease drugs. Chemo was invented in WWII when the Nazis experimented on injecting various pesticides into human beings. How curious that in over 60 years we cannot come up with anything better that.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 03:32 AM   #102
fishin
Inactive

Quote:
If vaccinations did not work...then why do millions of monoculture hog and cattle need them....and seem to work ?
I'm not debating whether such mass farming is necessary or un-necessary, nor the problems with them....but the effectiveness of the immunizations.
They don't need them unless they are in extremely unhealthy situations such as feedlots. In that case disease is rampant and vaccines sometimes do help. But cattlemen are herd animals just as much as their cows and they use whatever vaccines they are told to use, regardless as to whether they are needed.

Some vaccines also help human beings, but many (most?) don't.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #103
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
They don't need them unless they are in extremely unhealthy situations such as feedlots. In that case disease is rampant and vaccines sometimes do help. But cattlemen are herd animals just as much as their cows and they use whatever vaccines they are told to use, regardless as to whether they are needed.
Most of the cattle are sick the day they walk up the kill ramp, and many of them can barely make it.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
Old 17-01-2013, 10:44 AM   #104
blue2

Whether you vaccinate or not children will get infectrions and its not the viruses that are the problem as any good Naturaopathic Dr might tell you but the Parasites they leave behind. Far better for immature immune systems to develop and fight off infections for once they have caught something with good Nursing and care as below then their immune systems will be immunised naturally as they should be. It is good Nutrition that is needed.

I know they dont work as they failed to for my son and he got the diseases he was vaccinated against and also i once had a flu vaccine and was made very ill as a direct result got viral Pneumonia after it and for years i suffered so much so i was sent to an ME Immunology clinic and found to have Flu vaccine Virus in me some 6 years after the vaccine.The nice Consultant had to retire himself due to ill health and know what there was a convenient fire i was informed after trying to get hold of hospital records,twice i've been told that by different hospitals after something serious happened to me.

My choice would be this CELL FOOD from Direct Healing dot com as it contains all that any body could need and is oxygenated too,it's by Nuscience. Plus juice raw veges and fruits like this Beetroots,garlic,white onions,lemons,limes,red or pink grapefruits,root ginger,fennel and orange along with an Omega Vert cold pressing juicer which UK Juicers sell and see www.omegajuicer.com and children will be fine, and Spelt Wheatgrass juice from Aconbury Sprouts in UK as they do the frozen type but you need to ask via email for the Spelt one,its much better.
Keeping oxygenated and PH balance under control is far more important.

The other medicine i make is this and it works for bad infections like influenza and bronchitis or any other one, one cup of Aspalls Organic Cyder Vinegar, one cup raw bioactive runny honey like Manuka or Morrisons do the New Zealand Honey Co one cheaper although not organic,bulb of garlic cloves skinned,then put into a blender till milky and put into a sterilsed glass coffee jar boiled for 10 minutes, with plastic lid into fridge keeps for a week but you need to be using it each two hours a teaspoon or for adults dessertspoon-it's anti viral,anti bacterial and anti fungal.It clears infection in 6 days even bad flu where you are too ill not to be in bed most of time.

Prince Charles has cattle and guess what they don't get vaccinated they have Homeopathic treatments,and yes there are Homeopathic Dr's.I recall PM Blair side stepping a question asked him about did you get your children vaccinated after she got caught with her third child a boy,he wasn't able to say yes,no cos it didn't happen as they know better. Vaccines are not Clinically Trialled. I can promise you that what i've given you here is by far the best and not harmful and without any side effects.

And there is a site called What Doctors Dont Tell You which is informative and has been around for a few decades.

Big Pharma drugs need to be Licensed because they are dangerous and are synthetic petro- chemicals and shouldn't be inside the body.

Take a look at Thyroid UK for Thyroid Medications like Levothyroxine to see what is in it and that is just one of the many,also Google Information Sheet on whatever vaccine is on offer to see what is in it or any other drug,although www.wddty.co.uk is good too. I was told by a very good Physician that all drugs render Thyroid Underactive,ever wondered why babies fall asleep after vaccines,that is the reason trauma to Endocrine system.

Last edited by blue2; 17-01-2013 at 11:09 AM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #105
stupid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
The problem today however is that the industry has taken over the FDA by proxy through bureaucratic political appointments who often override the recommendations of the FDA's own scientists in order to pay back favors or to illicit future favors from the industry. This is not a minor issue, it has become chronic to the point that thousands of people are dying needlessly every year due to drug industry lying, cheating, and outright fraud. The FDA's approval process itself has been turned into a buy your way in pay for play system........
Can you prove this ?....or is it just another "they must be doing so, because that's how big industry works."
????
I'm not saying there is not ever any corruption......but I can't believe it is a "blanket corruption", and that is is so pervasive that it is standard business practice.

Last edited by stupid; 19-01-2013 at 05:46 PM.
stupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #106
motleyhoo

Quote:
Can you prove this ?....or is it just another "they must be doing so, because that's how big industry works."
????
I'm not saying there is not ever any corruption......but I can't believe it is a "blanket corruption", and that is is so pervasive that it is standard business practice.
These people have testified before Congress numerous times to explain that this has been happening. Apparently you do not have enough intellectual curiosity to look it up yourself, or you just like to argue with people about topics you're completely ignorant about.

Here, since your fingers are obviously broken and you can't type, this is the first search that came to my mind (do you need others?). https://www.google.com/search?q=fda%20overrides%20scientists&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a

Old 22-01-2013, 12:43 AM   #107
stupid
Banned

There is the problem.....that you often trust google searches more than anything. (or youtube)

You cannot trust google to give you truth....rational truth.
Google searches do not result in what's most true....its results are what's most "popular".

For example.........if I say that "bigfoot is alive", then point you to search that phrase on google (http://https://www.google.com/search?q=%22bigfoot+is+alive%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a)
....surely bigfoot MUST be alive...no ?

Last edited by stupid; 22-01-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old 22-01-2013, 12:59 AM   #108
stupid
Banned

Then let's look at who actually searches those things....(those things of mystery).......
This is a big subject.

Let's say for instance 10% of everybody with a computer has a suspicion that bigfoot might be real. They google the idea.....all of them at some point. Those that have a keener interest have pages describing their fascination.

Now that leaves 90% that do not believe in an ape beast running wild.
They do not google it, because they don't have to....it's not what they believe or care about.

What ends up on a goggle search ?......the 10% that do believe in the big foot.
Old 26-01-2013, 03:01 AM   #109
motleyhoo

Seriously, that's your rebuttal, that google searches can return information about bigfoot?

I rest my case.