Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 06-12-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
21_12_2012

Default 600% increase in number of parents refusing vax

http://www.naturalnews.com/038239_Au...s_parents.html

Vaccine myths unraveling: 600 percent increase in number of parents refusing vaccinations for their children (Australia)

(NaturalNews) Parents across Australia are waking up in droves to the dangers of vaccines, as evidenced by new government figures showing a major uptick in the number of parents who are choosing not to vaccinate their children. According to the data, there has been a 600 percent increase in recent years in the number of informed vaccine opponents who are simply not willing to inject their offspring with toxic, and largely untested, chemical cocktails.

So many Australian parents are taking charge of their children's health and making informed vaccination decisions, in fact, the Australian government is now working feverishly to dissuade and re-indoctrinate them back into the vaccine fold. According to 3AW 693 News Talk in Australia, the Australian Medical Association, along with the Academy of Science, has published a 20-page propaganda pamphlet that attempts to discard all the opposing science against vaccines as "common myths," and instead reassure everyone that vaccines are perfectly safe.

But people are not buying it, and the establishment "down under" is starting to panic. During a recent interview with talk show host Neil Mitchell, who on numerous occasions has taken the liberty to express his misguided opinion that parents who refuse to vaccinate their children are committing child abuse, Australian Vaccination Network (AVN) President Meryl Dorey explained how her work in presenting the vaccination science often ignored by the mainstream media is helping to shift public opinions.

"We believe that everyone has the right to make an informed decision about vaccination, and that includes having access to both sides of this issue," said Dorey to a belligerent Mitchell during the segment. "We absolutely oppose any form of compulsory vaccination," she added, contradicting radical new proposals that childhood vaccines be mandatory.

Mitchell, none too pleased with Dorey's well-reasoned and logical approach to the vaccination issue, quickly employed common badgering and manipulation techniques in an attempt to put words in Dorey's mouth and make her appear to be some kind of nutcase. But his feeble attempts were a complete failure, as Dorey successfully pointed out several important, and often omitted, facts about vaccines that simply cannot be refuted.

"We actually have the highest level of vaccination in Australia that we've ever had against whooping cough, and the highest level of whooping cough that we've ever had," explained Dorey, debunking the myth that decreased vaccination rates are responsible for the recent comeback of whooping cough in some areas. "We have more whooping cough now than we had since before the vaccine was added to the mass vaccination schedule in 1953."

You can listen to the full segment with Meryl Dorey here: http://www.3aw.com.au

Sources for this article include:

http://www.3aw.com.au

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/024218_flu_vaccine.html
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #2
techman

Id like to see a community in this country or elsewhere refusing to vaccinate their children. I've tried talking to my girlfriend about this & not wanting to vaccinate our child but it gets me nowhere, she thinks it's nonsense of this talk of harmful vaccines, and to be honest, I can't argue with her. It makes me angry, because on one hand you hear of so called people not vaccinating their children, yet in the real world everyone you know is doing the complete opposite. Parents are doing these things because they are preventing them from getting common childhood diseases such as flu, measles, etc, etc. To go up a parent and tell them not to vaccinate them, potentially allowing them to be susceptible to illness or even die would be a complete insult and ignorant thing. What choice has a parent got in safeguarding their child's health? What if they died through not vaccinating them? You'd be ashamed of yourself for your entire life.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #3
hann_93

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Id like to see a community in this country or elsewhere refusing to vaccinate their children. I've tried talking to my girlfriend about this & not wanting to vaccinate our child but it gets me nowhere, she thinks it's nonsense of this talk of harmful vaccines, and to be honest, I can't argue with her. It makes me angry, because on one hand you hear of so called people not vaccinating their children, yet in the real world everyone you know is doing the complete opposite. Parents are doing these things because they are preventing them from getting common childhood diseases such as flu, measles, etc, etc. To go up a parent and tell them not to vaccinate them, potentially allowing them to be susceptible to illness or even die would be a complete insult and ignorant thing. What choice has a parent got in safeguarding their child's health? What if they died through not vaccinating them? You'd be ashamed of yourself for your entire life.
I agree, it's a hard one...
hann_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:52 AM   #4
night_gaunt

Welcome back, polio...
Old 07-12-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
Welcome back, polio...
You haven't heard about the 49,000 polio cases in India that occurred as a result of the Gates foundation fiasco? They got polio and the cancer viruses too so maybe they will get first and second prize.

Race you to the nearest vaccine centre. Not.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #6
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Id like to see a community in this country or elsewhere refusing to vaccinate their children. I've tried talking to my girlfriend about this & not wanting to vaccinate our child but it gets me nowhere, she thinks it's nonsense of this talk of harmful vaccines, and to be honest, I can't argue with her.
You've obviously not researched enough on the dangers of vaccines. And if you're 'getting nowhere' as you state, it's your choice to either make sure your girlfriend gets 'educated' on what vaccines are really about, or you 'bend over and take it', and allow the savages to intoxicate your child.... your choice.

Quote:
It makes me angry, because on one hand you hear of so called people not vaccinating their children, yet in the real world everyone you know is doing the complete opposite.
I have a friend right now who has a totally unvaccinated son 12 months old. He is the brightest, healthiest child i have ever seen. And yes, he is getting shit for it from so-called 'health professionals', and do you know how he's handling it? He's telling them to go fuck themselves, just like every responsible parent should do once they find out the scam, and it is a scam. A GIANT SCAM... to kill/injure/maim/depopulate.

Quote:
Parents are doing these things because they are preventing them from getting common childhood diseases such as flu, measles, etc, etc.
Nope. Parents are doing this because they've been brainwashed into believing vaccines actually do anything but damage and kill people, and they're too dumb to do any independent research themselves.

Quote:
To go up a parent and tell them not to vaccinate them, potentially allowing them to be susceptible to illness or even die would be a complete insult and ignorant thing.
In your uninformed opinion it might be, but in actual fact it's the best course of action for all parents.

Quote:
What choice has a parent got in safeguarding their child's health?
errmm keeping away from vaccines, feeding them organic foods, and ignoring any advice from anyone who advocates vaccines ? (just a thought)

Quote:
What if they died through not vaccinating them?
Get a fucking grip man. THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of kids are dying from having vaccines, have you never read up on it?

Quote:
You'd be ashamed of yourself for your entire life.
Don't believe the hype.

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 07-12-2012 at 08:40 AM.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #7
aulus agerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
You haven't heard about the 49,000 polio cases in India that occurred as a result of the Gates foundation fiasco? They got polio and the cancer viruses too so maybe they will get first and second prize.

Race you to the nearest vaccine centre. Not.
Clearly, neither have you. For a start the claimed figure was 47,500. Second that's 47,500 cases of non-polio paralysis. The only connection between those cases and polio is that they were found in a mass screening campaign, part of India's attempts to stamp out polio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
You've obviously not researched enough on the dangers of vaccines. And if you're 'getting nowhere' as you state, it's your choice to either make sure your girlfriend gets 'educated' on what vaccines are really about, or you 'bend over and take it', and allow the savages to intoxicate your child.... your choice.
Unlike numbers, I don't blame you for not attempting to "educate" your girlfriend. Spouting anti-vax nonsense will not convince her of anything. Nor is the vaccination of "your" child your choice alone. The child is hers too.

Quote:
I have a friend right now who has a totally unvaccinated son 12 months old. He is the brightest, healthiest child i have ever seen. And yes, he is getting shit for it from so-called 'health professionals', and do you know how he's handling it? He's telling them to go fuck themselves, just like every responsible parent should do once they find out the scam, and it is a scam. A GIANT SCAM... to kill/injure/maim/depopulate.
Nice anecdote there numbers. But what about these anecdotes:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngu...another-child/

There are random people on the internet with anecdotes on both sides.

The reason that in your own life you don't seem to encounter people who believe the myths numbers and other peddle about vaccines is simple: the majority of people don't believe these things. I'd like to say that the majority of people don't believe them because they have some basic understanding of science and know that the scientific evidence is against those myths. In reality it is probably because most people are more inclined to trust their doctor than some crank on the internet.

Quote:
Nope. Parents are doing this because they've been brainwashed into believing vaccines actually do anything but damage and kill people, and they're too dumb to do any independent research themselves.
Research has never given any credence to your anti-vax nonsense. Anyone looking at scientific studies in this area will soon find the extent to which anti-vaxers lie.

Quote:
In your uninformed opinion it might be, but in actual fact it's the best course of action for all parents.
Of course, numbers much prefers his own uninformed opinion. Realistically, vaccines, like pretty much everything else in life have risks. However, the risks of vaccination are tiny compared to the risks of catching the diseases against which they provide protection.

Quote:
errmm keeping away from vaccines, feeding them organic foods, and ignoring any advice from anyone who advocates vaccines ? (just a thought)

Get a fucking grip man. THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of kids are dying from having vaccines, have you never read up on it?
Let numbers prove what he claims. He hasn't yet. Also notice that he has no answer to your moral dilemma: what do you do if you convince someone not to vaccinate and their child catches some unpleasant disease and dies?
"Leaders of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement... teach a political theory based on a radical interpretation of social contract... For them, the social contract is not a primordial construct founding the legitimacy of government but an actual contract between an individual and the state…
This teaching is not only wrong in the sense that it is false. It is wrongful. That is, it is full of wrong."
R v. McCormick 2012 NSSC 288 per HHJ Moir at [28-32] Link
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:12 AM   #8
_raine

I only know that the MMR vaccine I received at 14 destroyed my eyesight and brought me close to death. I will never have another vaccine or inflict one on my future children.
_raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #9
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulus agerius View Post
Clearly, neither have you. For a start the claimed figure was 47,500. Second that's 47,500 cases of non-polio paralysis. The only connection between those cases and polio is that they were found in a mass screening campaign, part of India's attempts to stamp out polio.

Unlike numbers, I don't blame you for not attempting to "educate" your girlfriend. Spouting anti-vax nonsense will not convince her of anything. Nor is the vaccination of "your" child your choice alone. The child is hers too.

Nice anecdote there numbers. But what about these anecdotes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WOUqIJVs1I

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngu...another-child/

There are random people on the internet with anecdotes on both sides.

The reason that in your own life you don't seem to encounter people who believe the myths numbers and other peddle about vaccines is simple: the majority of people don't believe these things. I'd like to say that the majority of people don't believe them because they have some basic understanding of science and know that the scientific evidence is against those myths. In reality it is probably because most people are more inclined to trust their doctor than some crank on the internet.

Research has never given any credence to your anti-vax nonsense. Anyone looking at scientific studies in this area will soon find the extent to which anti-vaxers lie.

Of course, numbers much prefers his own uninformed opinion. Realistically, vaccines, like pretty much everything else in life have risks. However, the risks of vaccination are tiny compared to the risks of catching the diseases against which they provide protection.

Let numbers prove what he claims. He hasn't yet. Also notice that he has no answer to your moral dilemma: what do you do if you convince someone not to vaccinate and their child catches some unpleasant disease and dies?
Aulus Aguilera:-

Glaxo isn't paying you enough cash. Your posts get more ridiculous by the minute.

You could have saved yourself all that time and just typed:-
"I believe whatever glaxo wants me to believe" and then had a nice can of diet coke and a burger and sat down for 20 minutes instead of writing all that crap ! Ah well.... you gotta earn your cash somehow i suppose.

Carry on doctor !

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 08-12-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by _raine View Post
I only know that the MMR vaccine I received at 14 destroyed my eyesight and brought me close to death. I will never have another vaccine or inflict one on my future children.
Sorry to hear it, i hope your condition has improved over time. Glad to hear you won't be going near any again.

I wouldn't even vaccinate my cats, never mind children if i had any, even if a law came out threatening to imprison me.

Fuck them, and fuck all their vaccines, and fuck anyone who believes they're there to help people.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:42 AM   #11
21_12_2012

Old 08-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #12
aulus agerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Aulus Aguilera:-

Glaxo isn't paying you enough cash. Your posts get more ridiculous by the minute.

You could have saved yourself all that time and just typed:-
"I believe whatever glaxo wants me to believe" and then had a nice can of diet coke and a burger and sat down for 20 minutes instead of writing all that crap ! Ah well.... you gotta earn your cash somehow i suppose.

Carry on doctor !
Oh the tired old paid-poster ad hom. This only serves to demonstrate that you cannot prove the claims that you make and are unwilling to admit your mistakes (about the "polio" cases in India for example).

But while we're on the subject of economic interests, I see you are still peddle quack remedies in yours sig...
"Leaders of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement... teach a political theory based on a radical interpretation of social contract... For them, the social contract is not a primordial construct founding the legitimacy of government but an actual contract between an individual and the state…
This teaching is not only wrong in the sense that it is false. It is wrongful. That is, it is full of wrong."
Old 09-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #13
21_12_2012

Quote:
Oh the tired old paid-poster ad hom. This only serves to demonstrate that you cannot prove the claims that you make and are unwilling to admit your mistakes (about the "polio" cases in India for example).

But while we're on the subject of economic interests, I see you are still peddle quack remedies in yours sig...
yeh yeh... blow it out... there's a good lad.... don't forget to wipe after.

...and please don't ever try MMS....you'd never handle the cognitive dissonance....

....here's a vid just for you aguilera.... .... enjoy !!

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 09-12-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #14
e7304
Inactive

Quote:

What a lying fuckwit you are.

The proof has been shown over years.....,.but arse fuks like you , who is either totally ignorant or a paid bum boy.
READ MATE. READ!!! Vera Scheibner who was a consultant to the Oz govt wrote about the lie.!!! The vaccines on diseases that are already dying out.....so much but fukwits who have their arse on their head and sprout Big Pharma bullshit...well play with yourself, cause you are already fantasizing.

Unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated.......pure fact.

Makes me laugh that lying fucks like you bother to post.
e7304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:43 PM   #15
jon galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by e7304 View Post

The proof has been shown over years.....,.but arse fuks like you , who is either totally ignorant or a paid bum boy.
READ MATE. READ!!! Vera Scheibner who was a consultant to the Oz govt wrote about the lie.!!! The vaccines on diseases that are already dying out.....so much but fukwits who have their arse on their head and sprout Big Pharma bullshit...well play with yourself, cause you are already fantasizing.

Here is one of Mrs Scheibner's claims

Quote:
Scheibner has stated that infection with diseases such as Polio, Measles, Whooping Cough and Rubella pose no danger and are actually beneficial for the development of a child's immune system. She claims that the only reason children die or suffer permanent disability from these diseases is due to medical mismanagement.[13]

Completely ignoring the many deaths that result from lack of medical treatment.

She also seems to promote that children contract such diseases, not advice that I would take.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #16
winegums

Quote:
[citation needed]
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #17
blue2

Go to www.wddty.co.uk What Doctors Dont Tell You....also Vaccine Truth...

I know they dont work cos my son and myself had the diseases he was vaccinated for,it causes them, and a one time Flu vaccine i had before knowing the truth caused me to be very very ill for several years by way of Viral Pneumonia after it then multiple antibiotics. I would not entrust my health as a Pensioner with any Doctor in NHS. Plus you are filling your body with toxic synthetic petro chemicals and heavy metals so how can that be health giving,it is impossible.

I now self treat naturally for anything that crops up and have been doing so for many years,leave it to NHS GP's and you will die cos they do not divulge everything that is in your medical records and as controller of Data Protection material it needs to be correct information.

Last edited by blue2; 09-12-2012 at 05:09 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #18
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
[citation needed]
Ever seen those kids cuddly toys and dolls from the 1970's and 1980's where you pull the string and it parrots the same old shite over and over again?

Citation needed for the fuckin obvious.... couldn't make it up if ya tried...pahahaaa...
Old 09-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #19
aulus agerius

Quote:

Before you accuse others of lying you should examine some of your own claims, for example, saying that Vera Scheibner was a consultant to the Australian Government is technically true, but in this context misleading. Scheibner was a consultant... to the New South Wales Department of Mines. Because here expertise is a geology. Not medicine. Given her ridiculous claims about the safety of polio, I think you are the fantasist.

Quote:
Then it should be no trouble for you to prove this. Btw, videos posted on youtube are not proof.
Quote:
It makes me laugh that delusional anti-vaxers like you post, when you have nothing to say but insults and bald assertions that you're right.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #20
21_12_2012

The brilliant thing about all this, is that the CRITICAL MASS of the population has VERY nearly been reached with regards to the truth about vaccines and the whole medical scams in general. Cancer being a big part of why the awareness is growing... the "round the next corner" cures being promised but never materialising aren't washing with people any more. The scams are nearly up, and isn't it fun watching it all fall, and the 'desperates' trying desperately to plug the sinking ship of doom as it sinks.....FAST... haha.

Older people in their 60s and 70s are getting wise to flu jabs and the bullshit treatments they're subjected to year after year, never getting cured of anything, as the psychos unleash more virus's and disease upon the old and weak. As dumbed down and fluorided-up as they are, people are clicking on... critical mass....it's a done deal.....

Back to nature curing everything again before we know it....

.....but for now, let's watch the medical drones parrot and squirm til the ship's gone DOWN for good

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 09-12-2012 at 08:51 PM.