Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 10-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
21_12_2012

Default 47,500 paralysis cases after polio vaccine

http://therefusers.com/refusers-news...can-chronicle/

47,500 paralysis cases after polio vaccine – Deccan Chronicle

MB Comment: Polio vaccines are causing paralysis and death in India and the local press is reporting it (not the US press, of course). This article is from the largest circulation English language paper in South India.

The World Health Organization (WHO) and Bill Gates (PATH) are giving each other high-fives for supposedly eliminating polio in India. Meanwhile they are leaving behind a massive epidemic of vaccine-damaged children.

Here it is, transparent for all to see – the modus operandi of vaccinators: Cause medical-textbook-defined neurological damage in the name of disease eradication. It is particularly ironic that the symptoms caused by OPV polio vaccine adverse reactions are the same thing as polio.

Watch Gates and the WHO declare that the 47,500 kids paralyzed by their polio vaccine program in 2011 are all coincidences.

‘Dr. Jacob said the increase in the occurrence of non-polio AFP could be directly linked to the massive increase in the dosage of OPV in the name of eradication. Although, the increase in the non-polio AFP was known for quite some time, it was for the first time that a co-relation was established by collating the data of the national polio surveillance, he said.’

************************************************** ***********************************************
Rise in paralysis cases after polio vaccine

Deccan Chronicle – Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited is the publisher of largest circulated English Newspaper in South India

April 14, 2012

Cases of non-polio acute flaccid paralysis, better known as AFP, has sharply increased with the increase in the administration of oral polio vaccination (OPV) in the country under the much-acclaimed polio eradication programme.

According to a report by Dr. Neetu Vashisht and Dr. Jacob Puliyel, appearing in the April-June issue of the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics, the incidence of non-polio AFP had gone up by 12 times over and above the normal rates with the onset of the administration OPV 10 years ago. The report appeared at a time when Kerala is getting prepared for another round of OPV on April 15.

Dr. Jacob, also a member of the national technical advisory group on immunisation and of the working group on food and drug regulation in the 12th Five Year Plan, told DC on Friday that there was a definite co-relation between the increase in the number AFP and the irrational administration of OPV.

Normally, he said, the chances of children under the age of 15 getting affected by non-polio AFP are 1-2 per 100,000. But, the rate of non-polio AFP nationally “is now 12 times higher than expected.” In 2011, an additional 47,500 children were newly paralyzed, over and above the standard rate of 2 children per 100,000 non-polio AFP cases, says the paper in the journal.

Dr. Jacob said the increase in the occurrence of non-polio AFP could be directly linked to the massive increase in the dosage of OPV in the name of eradication. Although, the increase in the non-polio AFP was known for quite some time, it was for the first time that a co-relation was established by collating the data of the national polio surveillance, he said.

“It is sad that, even after meticulous surveillance, this large excess in the incidence of paralysis was not investigated as a possible signal.”

, nor was any effort made to try and study the mechanism for this spurt in non-polio AFP.”

According to Dr Jacob, the dream of eradicating polio will remain a mirage due to the existence of “residual samples of samples virus stored in laboratories, by vaccine-derived polioviruses or by poliovirus that is chemically synthesized with malignant intent”.

The increase in non-polio AFP might have been caused by the increase in OPV, leading to virus strains other than that of causing polio getting active, he said.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #2
stupid
Banned

That's strange, the same source says, "The number of polio cases in India saw a steep fall with only one case reported in 2011, 42 cases in 2010 and 741 in 2009."
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/chann...ns-nigeria-948
September 19, 2012

Your link was dated April 14, 2012.

NPAFP (non-polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis)...meaning it is "non polio", but similar symptoms (AFP).

Quote:
Normally, he ( Dr Jacob) said, the chances of children under the age of 15 getting affected by non-polio AFP are 1-2 per 100,000. But, the rate of non-polio AFP nationally “is now 12 times higher than expected.” In 2011, an additional 47,500 children were newly paralyzed, over and above the standard rate of 2 children per 100,000 non-polio AFP cases, says the paper in the journal.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/chann...io-vaccine-234

But were they "newly paralyzed" ?...or newly diagnosed ? ...because just after the intensive OPV immunization program in India, a massive testing occurred in India....a "Surveillance System" and "mop-up" system were the duties of the surveillance system....to ensure complete eradication of true polio.
So they did not find Polio in the roughly 47,000...they found symptoms of AFP, which can have a variety of causes...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaccid_paralysis#Botulism

> because those tested during the "Surveillance System program" was their first time being tested for anything at all, regardless of any disease. <

http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/12/229

Last edited by stupid; 10-10-2012 at 10:44 AM.
stupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
stupid
Banned

"flaccid paralysis" a description, a medical diagnosis of a condition, not a specific disease....just to be clear.

Quote:
Dr. Jacob said the increase in the occurrence of non-polio AFP could be directly linked to the massive increase in the dosage of OPV in the name of eradication. Although, the increase in the non-polio AFP was known for quite some time, it was for the first time that a co-relation was established by collating the data of the national polio surveillance, he said.
"could"
...so it's entirely possible that "the increase in the non-polio AFP was known for quite some time", and became highlighted by the "the data of the national polio surveillance (system)"

Last edited by stupid; 10-10-2012 at 11:13 AM.
Old 13-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
phfaty

What I am about to reveal to you regarding Polio and vaccines will most likely cost me my life. But an old sage once said - "We are dead the day we are born...".

The whole Polio outbreak and epidemic proportion crap and fuss was all staged. The Polio virus as you all know it was actually created by Reptilians. Even the effects of Polio were staged using Thalidomide. They already knew that it would generate the results they needed to scare parents all over the planet into allowing them to vaccinate newborns. Then in around the 1950s to 60s, they knew that eventually we humans would figure out what Thalidomide causes to babies, they then made it known as a way to deceive and obscure the Truth behind the Polio vaccine.

I am Phfaty and you're not. Therefore I am.

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
aulus agerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
What I am about to reveal to you regarding Polio and vaccines will most likely cost me my life. But an old sage once said - "We are dead the day we are born...".
I can't see why this transparently false nonsense would threaten your life.
Quote:
The whole Polio outbreak and epidemic proportion crap and fuss was all staged. The Polio virus as you all know it was actually created by Reptilians. Even the effects of Polio were staged using Thalidomide. They already knew that it would generate the results they needed to scare parents all over the planet into allowing them to vaccinate newborns. Then in around the 1950s to 60s, they knew that eventually we humans would figure out what Thalidomide causes to babies, they then made it known as a way to deceive and obscure the Truth behind the Polio vaccine.
Polio has been known as a distinct disease since 1840 and poliovirus itself was discovered in 1908. There were major outbreaks in Europe as long ago as the 1880s. Thalidomide was invented in the 1950s. It does not cause the same symptoms as thalidomide. Your claims are clearly nonsense.
"Leaders of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement... teach a political theory based on a radical interpretation of social contract... For them, the social contract is not a primordial construct founding the legitimacy of government but an actual contract between an individual and the state…
This teaching is not only wrong in the sense that it is false. It is wrongful. That is, it is full of wrong."
R v. McCormick 2012 NSSC 288 per HHJ Moir at [28-32] Link
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #6
stupid
Banned

If you consider that the population of India is 1.2 billion, then a health problem of 47,000 ......is not awkward in any way. It's typical.....especially when you factor-in the rural population, where professional health care is at a minimum.
Quote:
The demographics of India are inclusive of the second most populous country in the world, with over 1.21 billion people (2011 census), more than a sixth of the world's population.
Old 15-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #7
piskavac

See this.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 15-11-2012 at 05:13 PM.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #8
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid View Post
If you consider that the population of India is 1.2 billion, then a health problem of 47,000 ......is not awkward in any way. It's typical.....especially when you factor-in the rural population, where professional health care is at a minimum.

Demographics of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exept that, everyone reading the health facts in India must consider wide-spread malnutrition. There are regions (somewhere near the Chennai) in which malnutrition is so severe that it isn'r rare case to see woman appearing as she is 45-yr-old while she is 20+yr-old.

But, eventually misdeed in spreading vaccination is still must be considered. There are too much depopulation agendas worldwide.

and comprehend better.
Old 15-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #9
stupid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post

But, eventually misdeed in spreading vaccination is still must be considered. There are too much depopulation agendas worldwide.
If you look at all the ways people die, then everything becomes an agenda...in suspicious minds.. The 47,000 people spoken of aren't even dead, they just have an affliction.

"depopulation agendas"....if I was in charge of depopulating the earth, I would be fired....cause it ain't working out so well.

Can you come up with a figure of all the people that actually die because of vaccinations ?....or even that have shorter lifespans ? Is it a significant number ?

There is a tree....and a dog barking at it, chosen amongst billions of other trees.
...btw....your english is fine

Last edited by stupid; 15-11-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 15-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #10
piskavac

Quote:
"depopulation agendas"....if I was in charge of depopulating the earth, I would be fired....cause it ain't working out so well.
I don't have exact data, so I am open-minded. More depopulation is achieved through baby-boomers being unemployed in their fertile age, and through abortion.

Alegedly the daily number of abortion performed in USA is approx. 3000+. if I understood this video properly.

Listen to this vid from 33:20.

and comprehend better.

Last edited by piskavac; 15-11-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 15-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #11
stupid
Banned

I like that you have an open mind ++

Quote:
According to the World Health Organization, hunger is the single gravest threat to the world's public health. The WHO also states that malnutrition is by far the biggest contributor to child mortality, present in half of all cases. Six million children die of hunger every year. Figures on actual starvation are difficult to come by, but according to the FAO, the less severe condition of undernourishment currently affects about 925 million people, or about 14% of the world population.[4]

So you see what I meant by "a dog barking up the wrong tree"......
Old 15-11-2012, 11:02 PM   #12
stupid
Banned

Also remember, that malnutrition leads to a weakened immune system. so when quoting figures of a disease outbreak or another sickness....the numbers will always reflect the general health-state of the country/region.
Old 15-11-2012, 11:06 PM   #13
stupid
Banned

http://www.who.int/en/

lots to see there.
Old 17-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #14
21_12_2012

Stupid

You don't, by any chance, advocate vaccines for yourself and family do you?

And are you coming on here to somehow justify your warped beliefs to yourself ? (or others who know better?)

Because you're kinda looking 'stupid' in the process.

Carry on though.
Old 17-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #15
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:

Demographics of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Try telling that to the parents of previously healthy children who they were depending on to keep them in old age.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #16
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
Try telling that to the parents of previously healthy children who they were depending on to keep them in old age.
+1 Indeed.

Or to someone like myself, who has suffered extensive vaccine(thimerosal) and mercury filling damage since early teens...and gone on to take the extremely hard path of rectifying the damage....taking years and years to finally regain full health again.

Stupid, you really do need to do some proper research.... failing that, try putting 10 mercury fillings in your face for 10 years and have a few double shots of thimerosal vaccines like I did.... then come back on and tell us all they're safe.
Old 17-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #17
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
+1 Indeed.

Or to someone like myself, who has suffered extensive vaccine(thimerosal) and mercury filling damage since early teens...and gone on to take the extremely hard path of rectifying the damage....taking years and years to finally regain full health again.

Stupid, you really do need to do some proper research.... failing that, try putting 10 mercury fillings in your face for 10 years and have a few double shots of thimerosal vaccines like I did.... then come back on and tell us all they're safe.
I also have vaccine related disease. We arent imaging it and we arent crazy and there's nothing flippant about it.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #18
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
I also have vaccine related disease. We arent imaging it and we arent crazy and there's nothing flippant about it.
Sorry to hear it. I hope you recover from your symptoms in time.

I spent around 3 years detoxing altogether, it was horrendous at times.

For months I had to wake myself up with an alarm clock every night every 2 hours to take DMSA/Alpha Lipoic Acid and Algin to have a constant 'mopping up' going on in my body so no mercury/metals were being 'picked up and dropped elsewhere' in my body/brain.

I can't even begin to go into the physical/mental effects I was experiencing daily as this lethal shite was slowly coming out of my brain and body/organs.

Really is annoying when people without a clue come on here insulting mine and people like yourselve's intelligence with their mainstream bullshit and false beliefs.

For anyone reading this who thinks (or knows) they have mercury/metal issues, please get hold of a book called Amalgam Illness by Dr Andrew Cutler, and read it properly, and follow his protocol. He is world-renowned for his knowledge on this subject, and has detoxed himself using it.

I followed this method and it was successful. I have recommended many to do the same when asked about how i did it.

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 17-11-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 17-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #19
aulus agerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
Sorry to hear it. I hope you recover from your symptoms in time.

I spent around 3 years detoxing altogether, it was horrendous at times.

For months I had to wake myself up with an alarm clock every night every 2 hours to take DMSA/Alpha Lipoic Acid and Algin to have a constant 'mopping up' going on in my body so no mercury/metals were being 'picked up and dropped elsewhere' in my body/brain.
Reminds me of the Lollards.
Quote:
I can't even begin to go into the physical/mental effects I was experiencing daily as this lethal shite was slowly coming out of my brain and body/organs.

Really is annoying when people without a clue come on here insulting mine and people like yourselve's intelligence with their mainstream bullshit and false beliefs.
I that case you understand the annoyance those with a basic understand of science when you come on here insulting their intelligence with your conspiracist fantasies.
"Leaders of the Freeman-on-the-Land movement... teach a political theory based on a radical interpretation of social contract... For them, the social contract is not a primordial construct founding the legitimacy of government but an actual contract between an individual and the state…
This teaching is not only wrong in the sense that it is false. It is wrongful. That is, it is full of wrong."
R v. McCormick 2012 NSSC 288 per HHJ Moir at [28-32] Link
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #20
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulus agerius View Post
Reminds me of the Lollards.

I that case you understand the annoyance those with a basic understand of science when you come on here insulting their intelligence with your conspiracist fantasies.
You have intelligence ?

Pics or it never happened.