Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 23-12-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
citizen83

Default Frightening Experience confirming Icke's Matrix

I once had an experience after smoking something I was told was "legal cannabis" that absolutely terrified me.

I'd experimented with drugs before and never had experienced anything like this before. It's long before I read about David Icke's matrix/holographic universe theories.

It began with this high pitch whine, ringing in my head as if it was the loudest noise penetrating my brain which I was attempting to somehow "block" out mentally, there was a voice but it had no accent or tone - it was telling me this is my punishment, our punishment, humanity - for something terrible we had inflicted upon those who had incarcerated us for infinity.

I was wide awake but having a nightmare, my partner told me to go and lie down on the bed and try to sleep, but I could not. Every time I tried to block it out of my thoughts the voice would come back and explain it was no use and I could not escape.

It felt a if I was in a confined capsule of some kind, perhaps on "the real earth" and which is not habitable without the support of the interface.

The voice was mocking me and almost laughing, boasting at how we cannot ever escape, they were pleased at themselves for what they have achieved Our punishment is to be bombarded with unbearable pain, our mortal bodies kept alive to ensure we forever endure the pain. The time loop thing seemed to be implied too, as if we are going around and around in a hell-on-earth.

It went on to say that the world we know is merely a projection into our imprisoned brains, it is an interactive interface which they too can enter to ensure we do not evolve to resist their technology as others have tried to do. They have agents who take the form of people who push their agenda within the interface.

The interface keeps us in a semi-concious dream-like state, everything that we know is created by our own fears and desires to ensure the projection is as close as possible to reality - it's powered by our own brain, down to the finest detail. I know there is a way to break out, I would guess it will take all of us to achieve that.

For some of us we may wish to exist in this state, I am not sure what choice we have, I would prefer to ignore it and get on with my life.
citizen83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 03:12 AM   #2
1zenith
Banned

Default YA, you accidentally took JUNGLE JUICE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen83 View Post
I once had an experience after smoking something I was told was "legal cannabis" that absolutely terrified me.

I'd experimented with drugs before and never had experienced anything like this before. It's long before I read about David Icke's matrix/holographic universe theories.

It began with this high pitch whine, ringing in my head as if it was the loudest noise penetrating my brain which I was attempting to somehow "block" out mentally, there was a voice but it had no accent or tone - it was telling me this is my punishment, our punishment, humanity - for something terrible we had inflicted upon those who had incarcerated us for infinity.

I was wide awake but having a nightmare, my partner told me to go and lie down on the bed and try to sleep, but I could not. Every time I tried to block it out of my thoughts the voice would come back and explain it was no use and I could not escape.

It felt a if I was in a confined capsule of some kind, perhaps on "the real earth" and which is not habitable without the support of the interface.

The voice was mocking me and almost laughing, boasting at how we cannot ever escape, they were pleased at themselves for what they have achieved Our punishment is to be bombarded with unbearable pain, our mortal bodies kept alive to ensure we forever endure the pain. The time loop thing seemed to be implied too, as if we are going around and around in a hell-on-earth.

It went on to say that the world we know is merely a projection into our imprisoned brains, it is an interactive interface which they too can enter to ensure we do not evolve to resist their technology as others have tried to do. They have agents who take the form of people who push their agenda within the interface.

The interface keeps us in a semi-concious dream-like state, everything that we know is created by our own fears and desires to ensure the projection is as close as possible to reality - it's powered by our own brain, down to the finest detail. I know there is a way to break out, I would guess it will take all of us to achieve that.

For some of us we may wish to exist in this state, I am not sure what choice we have, I would prefer to ignore it and get on with my life.
Ya you started hallucinating and sort of got possessed like i did when i tried that chemical. Its in many- a packages of legal drugs. Not just JUNGLE JUICE. But I tried many before my POSSESSION experience but i just accidentally got ahold of the wrong chemical. I never did drugs.
My GF was bad influence on me. My possession was REAL.
Your experience was real as well.
Above sounds just like what D I says and the Matrix movie said.
We just have to die to get out of it or go into 5D.
Ya I think everyone in the world has to know that we are NOT physical then we can break out of the matrix i guess. We have to break out of mind/body and become consciousness. Or something like that.
Thats interesting how your experience was sooo detailed about the MATRIX. The reptilians were messing with you. They got us into this mess.
Hey you know how David Icke said everything is inside of us not out.
Like when we look at our hands, they really are inside not outside. We are holographic really . But that's illusion too. Anyway I got into D I about 3.5 years ago and just a few months after I was into him and listened to some of his lectures, I had a dream i went into my master bathroom in my bedroom and looked at the mirror, and guess what? I disappeared/melted away to NOTHING and all I had left was my consciousness.
i was just CONSCIOUSNESS without a brain or body.
That dream confirms what D I says about our false reality
It took me awhile to figure out that dream because at first it really scared me since I was having alot of dizziness and had a pituitary tumor, so I thought at first the dream had something to do with that.
But after I figured out what the dream really meant it didnt disturb me as much. Its very disturbing to always have had a body then in your dream to MELT away like that. IT was very realistic.

1. How did we even get to 3D?? How did humans get into this mess?

2. What did the humans long ago in the Golden age do the reptilians to PISS them off to create this hell now we call 3D?? What did we inflict upon the reptilians?

I think it goes down like this. There really isnt supposed to be this physical 3D world or whatever, so whenever the beginning of GOD, (non fallen angels), existed and had to boot out the fallen ones (reptilians) thats what created this 3Dhell . We wouldn't be in this mess to begin with if some angels never became bad asses and had to be booted out of heaven. Thats when reptilians said "we will get you back for this".
Thats when they created humans. Satan created us. End.

Last edited by 1zenith; 23-12-2013 at 03:25 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #3
2circles
Inactive

Quote:
I once had an experience after smoking something I was told was "legal cannabis" that absolutely terrified me. I'd experimented with drugs before and never had experienced anything like this before. It began with this high pitch whine, ringing in my head
Could have been contaminated with angel dust or meth. Or you just caught a highly potent piece of cannabis. Happens. Psychoactive drugs can open up gates, interdimensional portals into other realms. Since the realm of the Archons is very close to ours, interaction between both often happens. There is a large number of trip reports in which people describe experiences that have archon fingerprints all over them.
The "ringing" is a strong indicator for interaction between different dimensions happening.

Edit: Oh now i got it. I was thinking of "legal cannabis" in terms of "medical marijuhana". But it was likely bath salts they sell as marijuhana substitute. That's the stuff that is involved in several of these mysterious zombie incidents where people run amok and attack and in some cases eat others. There are rumours among military people that these "bath salts" are government beta tests of weaponized chemicals. Heared in some Project Camelot interview.
Zombie apocalypse comes to mind. But reading your thread makes me think that there is likely something far more sinister behind it than the mere creation of zombies. It's well known that meth is the archon drug. Meth benefits reptilian possession. Probably these bath salts are the (first generation) mother of meth, a super strong archon drug, that turns people literally into walking portals.

Quote:
for something terrible we had inflicted upon those who had incarcerated us for infinity. The voice was mocking me and almost laughing, boasting at how we cannot ever escape, they were pleased at themselves for what they have achieved
Quote:

Quote:
We have the choice to break free if we decide so there is no stopping us. This is what "The Truman Show" is about. For if Bruce really wants to leave, he can't be stopped.

Last edited by 2circles; 23-12-2013 at 01:12 PM.
2circles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #4
jupiter12

Quote:

Thank you for sharing this experience. I had a virtual OBE (out body experience) reading it !

Gene Rodenberry's Star trek describe virtually all aspects of this reality or Matrix. Definitely insider information/knowledge.

The very first 'Next Generation' features the Q entity. An omnipotent Godlike entity, who places all of mankind 'on trial' for their sins and aggressive hostile nature. 'Encounter At Farpoint'.

Another one 'Skin of Evil' - evil becomes (made manifest/removed from a species) a black 'tar like' substance' which murders/envelops a crew member.

In another a Q (Godlike entity) being is incarcerated by others of his own kind (other Godlike Q) inside an asteroid, and he is accidently released from his eternal prison by the starship crew.

It appears we are imprisoned in the Matrix until we choose to wake up and leave. Easier said than done. !! The spiritual awakening.

Sounds like the body is, as David says, just a spacesuit for consciousness ! Caught in the repeating 'Time Loop'.

Last edited by jupiter12; 23-12-2013 at 03:15 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 01:42 AM   #5
citizen83

Wow that diagram sums it up!
citizen83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 02:35 AM   #6
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Maybe those capsules are something more like this (but imagine it being red).

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote