Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2014, 02:28 AM   #41
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Crown office
Crown owned
Crown building
The Crown
Crown Jewels
Crown estate
Crown Agents
Crown Prosecutor
Crown copyright
Crown court
Crown Proceedings
Crown land
Crown attorney
Crown Minister
Crown jurisdiction
Crown officer
Crown operation
Crown Succession
The Crown against Smith
Imperial Crown
Crown Law
Crown Agents Bank http://investing.businessweek.com/re...apId=206841555
If you cant roll your R's then you are a Clown


In every country we assume Illuminati to have control, we have CROWN PROCESS
What the Crown is, differs from country to country.

For example, Legislation in the Isle of Man also defines the Crown in right of the Isle of Man as being separate from the Crown in right of the United Kingdom.

But like Gremlin pointed out, legally, which is really what matters, "The Crown is a corporation sole, is a legal entity consisting of a single ("sole") incorporated office, occupied by a single ("sole") person. HM

Although, i dont think at its constitution this is what The Crown was supposed to be


Her Majesty is THE CROWN and she wears it on her head to show off the fact.

Even in USA there is a Crown, however, the name has been changed to The People Of The State. And no, that does not include you.

15 independent realms are members of The Crown
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 03:08 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 02:55 AM   #42
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

The Crown are not in Asia.
Nor are The Illuminati
Seperate.

The people in Asia have same problems with their system.

Although we do have:
Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations Ltd
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 03:01 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 03:09 AM   #43
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Hopefully anyone that reads my above posts, will read it carefully, and realise, i have just shown you who your Illuminati are
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 03:22 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 03:12 AM   #44
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Here is your NWO that you all being trying hard to prove but been getting nothing but bs because you keep going to make believe illuminati websites
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_A...istrations_Ltd


P.s
When you come across CIDA, be careful not to jump to conclusions
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 05:00 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 04:27 AM   #45
deadhawk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: in hope
Posts: 2,940
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Why does everyone blame the Illuminati when The Crown own everything in England?
Zion owns the illuminati and the sax-coburgs
__________________
"I had the clearest doubts of my own identity-and fell in to the oddest metaphysical questionings." ~ HG Wells
"Usually I keep my sadness pent up inside where it can fester as a mental illness" ~ Turanga Leela
"A mind is like a parachute - it won't work if it's not open" ~ Frank Zappa
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 04:53 AM   #46
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
Zion owns the illuminati and the sax-coburgs
That was the first line of my OP.
Obviously you took no time to read the whole thread

Zion, is a word with many meanings in many traditions.
And a word with many different translations.
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 05:04 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #47
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
The Crown is the state.
The Crown sits above government. YOU the people of England are supposed to sit above government
What sits above HM government?

(click on Crown at the right side of your page)

You got Crown owned
You dont have a government
I totally agree with you.

This is what the freeman worked out and went alot deeper.

This is why you get a police constabel who works for us or he works for profit for his corporation.

The system creates a legal name to play in the monopoly board game. But it's rigged as the big corporations have got there first. So we all bow down to them. The future generation aint got a chance in this model. Now what will happen? The anarchist's are gaining ground and will attack the system which is what they want, it serves the system.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 12:26 PM   #48
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
That was the first line of my OP.
Obviously you took no time to read the whole thread

Zion, is a word with many meanings in many traditions.
And a word with many different translations.
Zion, sion, = sun

This is why their is a massive zion on a church round the corner from me, it's not jesus it's the sun of god.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 12:54 PM   #49
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Zion, sion, = sun

This is why their is a massive zion on a church round the corner from me, it's not jesus it's the sun of god.
Crown owns Church of England
Crown has massive shares in Jesus
Just look at the KING James Bible
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 12:55 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:09 PM   #50
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Crown corporations are distinct legal entities that are wholly owned
or controlled by government.

http://www.cica.ca/focus-on-practice.../item60612.pdf
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:15 PM   #51
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Crown owns Church of England
Crown has massive shares in Jesus
Just look at the KING James Bible
In his or her coronation oath, the Sovereign promises to maintain the Church.

http://www.royal.gov.uk/MonarchUK/Qu...ofEngland.aspx
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:16 PM   #52
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Crown office
Crown owned
Crown building
The Crown
Crown Jewels
Crown estate
Crown Agents
Crown Prosecutor
Crown copyright
Crown court
Crown Proceedings
Crown land
Crown attorney
Crown Minister
Crown jurisdiction
Crown officer
Crown operation
Crown Succession
The Crown against Smith
Imperial Crown
Crown Law
Crown Agents Bank http://investing.businessweek.com/re...apId=206841555
If you cant roll your R's then you are a Clown


In every country we assume Illuminati to have control, we have CROWN PROCESS
What the Crown is, differs from country to country.

For example, Legislation in the Isle of Man also defines the Crown in right of the Isle of Man as being separate from the Crown in right of the United Kingdom.

But like Gremlin pointed out, legally, which is really what matters, "The Crown is a corporation sole, is a legal entity consisting of a single ("sole") incorporated office, occupied by a single ("sole") person. HM

Although, i dont think at its constitution this is what The Crown was supposed to be


Her Majesty is THE CROWN and she wears it on her head to show off the fact.

Even in USA there is a Crown, however, the name has been changed to The People Of The State. And no, that does not include you.

15 independent realms are members of The Crown
Crown servants ( civil servants).
Very nice pension, thank you ma'am.

grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:18 PM   #53
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Crown corporations are distinct legal entities that are wholly owned
or controlled by government.

http://www.cica.ca/focus-on-practice.../item60612.pdf
But HM own Westminster
England dont have a government

Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations Ltd, confirmed themselves independent of the government the same year Scotland got devolution in 1997.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_A...istrations_Ltd
"Crown Agents. It became a private company in 1997, ending its formal ties to the British government."

So, therefor, for whatever reason, The Crown, broke ties with their own institution which they still own, in order to run the same company privately.

Maybe just goes to prove then, that The Crown make up the rules as they go along
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 01:24 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:23 PM   #54
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Crown corporations vary widely in size and in
the level of financial support they receive from government.
So when the banks need bailling out,

http://openeye.99k.org/The%20Crown.html

WHO OR WHAT CONSTITUTES THE "CROWN"
The "modern" world of so-called Western Civilization began at the end of the 17th century with the blossoming of the British Empire. The underpinnings of that empire actually began several hundred years earlier with the establishment of the City of London, which is now an 800-year old corporation that controls finance and philosophy for an entity called the Crown. This entity is the creator and controller of the Bank of England and the US Federal Reserve. They also control the World Bank, the IMF and associated cartels. The crown identity is kept most secret. The Crown/Bank of England assumed control of the United States during the Roosevelt administration (1901-1909) when its agent J.P. Morgan took over 25% of American business. Read Here

The Crown has never been the King or Queen of England since the establishment of this corporate body. The Crown is the directorate of the corporation. The island of Britain is a financial oligarchy run by the "Crown" which refers to the "City of London," not the Queen. The City is run by the Bank of England, a "private" corporation. The City is a sovereign state located in the heart of greater London. It became a sovereign state in 1694 when king William the third of Orange privatized and turned the Bank of England over to the banksters. Considered the "Vatican of the financial world," the City is not subject to British law.
It has its own courts, its own laws, its own flag and its own police force, separate from the metropolitan. City (crown/corporation) police drive red police cars and their uniforms are slightly different from the Metropolitan Police.
It houses the privatised* Bank of England, Lloyds of London, the London stock exchange, all British banks, the branch offices of 385 foreign banks and 70 US banks as well as Fleet Street's newspaper and publishing monopolies. It is also the headquarters for British Freemasonry.
*(In 1945, The Bank of England was nationalized by the Labour government. It is allegedly no longer private. The bank is suposedly publically owned through the Secretary to the Treasury. Who or what pulls the strings behind the scenes is anyone's guess)
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 23-09-2014 at 01:25 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:29 PM   #55
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
So when the banks need bailling out,
)
This, is exactly what i hinted on another thread.
The Crown own Bank Of England.
There is also The Crown Bank that gives help and advice to all other banks. http://investing.businessweek.com/re...apId=206841555
It is hardly surprising then that The Crown would use their own Crown owned Parliament to bail them out.
Probably did not even need bailing out.
They probably could just have took the money from one of their other many enterprises, but why do that when you can get the people of GB to foot the bill?
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 01:30 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:33 PM   #56
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
This, is exactly what i hinted on another thread.
The Crown own Bank Of England.
There is also The Crown Bank that gives help and advice to all other banks. http://investing.businessweek.com/re...apId=206841555
It is hardly surprising then that The Crown would use their own Crown owned Parliament to bail them out.
Probably did not even need bailing out.
They probably could just have took the money from one of their other many enterprises, but why do that when you can get the people of GB to foot the bill?
Precisely!
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:35 PM   #57
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

I just want to say, the way that The Crown is being used by THE CROWN, is not, how The Crown necessarily should be used, or in the cases of some countries, The Crown is a different entity. (speaking figuritively, when i say entity, i dont mean ghosts)
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 01:36 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:41 PM   #58
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Rothsch...nections4.html

"The Bank of England and its monstrous ancient temple of a building is the template for all big central banks that wish to perpetuate the global scam. Located in the private City of London the counterfeiting operation opened its doors in 1694 as an easy way for the Government to create finance. It was only later that the Rothschilds infiltrated the institution. The initial idea came from Scottish money changer William Paterson who some researchers claim was an initiate in to the Order of the Orange, a Merovingian Bloodline secret society developed by Dutch (Templar) Freemason, William of Orange." (Source)

The City of London is governed by the Illuminati-Freemasons and they are governed by their god Lucifer/Satan. The Bank of England owns the Central Banks established around the world, and this is the real power of the modern British Empire. One example is the United States Federal Reserve Bank, which is wholly owned by the Bank of England and her subsidiaries. Thus the world has been enslaved by the Illuminati-Free-Mason conspiracy which exacts her tribute through interest on their various currencies.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:43 PM   #59
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Seems fair enough.
And you buy stuff with what Gremlin?
Magic Beans is it?

grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 01:53 PM   #60
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
http://www.moneyteachers.org/Rothsch...nections4.html

"The Bank of England and its monstrous ancient temple of a building is the template for all big central banks that wish to perpetuate the global scam. Located in the private City of London the counterfeiting operation opened its doors in 1694 as an easy way for the Government to create finance. It was only later that the Rothschilds infiltrated the institution. The initial idea came from Scottish money changer William Paterson who some researchers claim was an initiate in to the Order of the Orange, a Merovingian Bloodline secret society developed by Dutch (Templar) Freemason, William of Orange." (Source)

The City of London is governed by the Illuminati-Freemasons and they are governed by their god Lucifer/Satan. The Bank of England owns the Central Banks established around the world, and this is the real power of the modern British Empire. One example is the United States Federal Reserve Bank, which is wholly owned by the Bank of England and her subsidiaries. Thus the world has been enslaved by the Illuminati-Free-Mason conspiracy which exacts her tribute through interest on their various currencies.
You keep using this term Government.
HM government is HM owned.
You keep using this term Illuminati and Free-masons.
They are not higher than The Crown.

The only thing that The Crown have in common with the Illuminati is that many people dont know who the Illuminati are or what they are v Politicians that dont know what The Crown is or who The Crown is.
As well as the fact, they control and own everything

Truth, i feel, is not to be found within the Illuminati
As for Lucifer and Satan, you're going into the realms of belief

You basically just shot off into space without a rocket
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 23-09-2014 at 02:01 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.