Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 23-09-2017, 03:11 PM   #1
childofthetao

Arrow This is Gematria

Gematria is a massive part of the religion of the hidden rulers of this world, up to the high level Zionists and the occult orders such as the Freemason, Skull and Bones, OTO, Thelema and the Jesuits.

I firmly believe this is not coincidence (calculate the odds if you doubt it).

In gematria numbers in reverse are considered the same, for example 119 is the same as 911. I don't know the reason for this, I imagine it may have to do with Hebrew being read from right to left. Also 0's don't count so 101 = 11 etc.

---------------------------------

77 is the hexadecimal value of 119
77 being the hexadecimal value of 119 is why Britain's 911 was 77.

Flight 77 took off and crashed into the 77' Pentagon on the 77th meridian after being in the air for 77 minutes crashing on the 577th minute of the day.

Hard to believe but you can verify this for yourself if need be.

The first tower to fall, fell from top to bottom in 11 seconds.

The second tower to fall, collapsed in 9 seconds.

11 is a master builder number (whatever that means).

New York is the 11th state.
New York City has 11 letters.

The first plane to hit the Twin Towers was flight AA:11
A is the first letter in the alphabet, thus A =1, thus AA = 11

Flight 11 had 11 crew, 81 passengers, and 92 total crew. 9+2 = 11
81 Passengers = 8+1 = 9. 92 Total = 9+2 = 11. Combined, we get 9/11

Flight 77, a multiple of 11, had 65 passengers. 6+5=11

The Twin Towers were, architecturally, a standing 11, towering over all of New York City.

The Rockefellers both proposed and approved construction of the WTC.

Rockefeller = 110
They were 110 stories tall.

This seems like something they do regularly since "Donald John Trump" = 68 and Trump's tallest building is 68 floors tall.

----------------------------------
Building 7 fell later that day, it was 47 floors tall. 4+7 = 11

911 itself reduces to 11: 9+1+1 = 11

The 7/7 bombings of London took place at 8:49 am, or, 11 until 9 in the morning.
Remember 77 is the hexadecimal value of 119.

Here I show a screenshot from a popular "Simpsons 911 predictive programming" clip. Hopefully you guys know a bit about mentalism (how Derren Brown makes you think of the number he wanted you to), otherwise the concept of predictive programming may not make sense to you. I do not talk about predictive programming here, only gematria.

First you see the 911 made from the 9 and the towers.

Bart says "Nine bucks? This one's on me!" which in single reduction sums to 119.
In full reduction (kv) it sums to 101 which is 11 (since 0's don't count in gematria).
In reverse full reduction this phrase sums to 115 which is the octal value of 77.
In reverse ordinal this phrase sums to 313. 313 is the 65th prime number. 65 is the duo value of 77, it is the hex value of 101 (11), and in octal 65 is 101 (11).

The actual words spoken while the image is fully shown like in the screenshot is the last part of the phrase, omitting the "nine bucks?" part, Creating a clear link between specifically the last part of the phrase and the image.

"This ones on me!" sums to 156 in ordinal. The 156th prime number is 911.
In the Franc Baconis cipher this phrase sums to 311. WTC construction began on 3/11.
I will include this point even though I have been omitting the 33's for brevity. 311 in hex is 137, the 33rd prime, 33 is very important to the Freemasons. Seemingly as important as 93 is to Thelemites perhaps? (I wont go into flight 93 for brevity but the are lots of 33's coded there, I also avoided several 111's, I don't know how familiar people are with the occult significance of these numbers).

The Simpsons thing above is my work. The rest was discovered by Zachary Hubbard.

If anyone wants to make the case that this is all random and cherry picked numbers I am willing to listen to your argument but I must ask that you provide clear evidence for your claim. By claiming such you completely ignore the odds, the impossible odds (imo). Please factor that in to your response.

Would Islamic Terrorists be practicing Judaic Mysticism?

One year before 9/11, in September of 2000, The Project for the New American Century which was made up of members of George W. Bush's Presidential Cabinet released this:

They call for a New Pearl Harbor. Right after 9/11 happened what did Bush call the attack? He called it "our new pearl harbor". Then many more called it that in the media.

The 156th prime number is 911.

They do everything by the numbers.

Last edited by childofthetao; 23-09-2017 at 06:01 PM.
childofthetao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 06:18 PM   #2
PathogenAlpha

childofthetao; can you tell us what the cipher is? Its not hebrew Gematria. Is it new aeon English gematria? Or is it a system you created?

thanks.
PathogenAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2017, 06:34 PM   #3
childofthetao

The cipher names are included at the end.

In the above post the only ciphers used were English Ordinal, Single Reduction, and Full Reduction. These are English ciphers. I'd be wary of people making up their own ciphers.

Last edited by childofthetao; 23-09-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:22 PM   #4
childofthetao

Default The Trump (S)eletection

My main purpose for making this thread was to expose the Trump selection.

However the post cannot be posted here. I presume if I link to it it will be removed so if anyone wants to read it please message me (it includes lots of pictures!).

Edit: Does a mod wants to help expose Trump and maybe help me to get the post on this forum? The amount of pictures is what is preventing me from posting it.

Last edited by childofthetao; 23-09-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:16 PM   #5
childofthetao

OK, I'm gonna split up the post into tiny pieces, here goes.

The Trump (s)election!

I believe I'm about to conclusively prove that Donald Trump ran his election campaign by the numbers of Saturn in compliance with the media, thereby proving that Trump was selected to be the president in a fake election that was basically a scripted movie we were fooled into believing. And that those doing it are occultists. (Specifically they are Freemasons/Zionist/Jesuits and other orders such as skull and bones).

This Zachary Hubbards work mixed in with my own. Any text in quotes are taken directly from his blog.

I'll start with a little primer on 47 and 74. Showing how they are the numbers of authority and government (the Freemasons). Then I'll show how these numbers are coded into the show House of Cards (demonstrating the creators of the show know and use gematria). The show is also coded with Trumps numbers (indicating it is predictive programming, and that the creators knew Trump would be the next president), which will then lead us right into Trumps campaign and it's media coverage.

Think of Freemasons' 47th problem of Euclid, about how to eastablish foundation.

Independence Day is on 4/7 (which in most of the world is written 7/4).

"By the way, who likes to play God and goes around with a big G?"

The Freemasonic compass is open 47 degrees. The square is 90 degrees, combined we get 137, the 33rd prime. (Authority also sums to 137). At the top of the compass is the polestar which sums to 47 too.

Before I move on, I want to be clear about what I'm saying. I do not subscribe to the Judaic belief of gematria, that god made these words and numbers the way they are, that god categorizes all words perfectly by number or that 47 and 74 really truly are numbers of authority and government. I'm saying that people with this belief have had a long time to nudge the development of language in this direction, and that they operate based on this belief, leaving their numerical fingerprints over their works.
All rulers throughout history, everywhere on the planet were all steeped in the occult. And certainly America, since it's very beginning was built by Freemasons practicing Jewish mysticism.

I'm not saying this is the work of god, but the work of men.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #6
childofthetao

So let's begin properly now with Netflix's House of Cards:

In the show the president is called Frank Underwood.

Notice the coding of the numbers of authority and government.
Republican, Democrat, Foundation, Framework, President, Judge, Obey, White house, D.C. Government, Authority all sum to 47
Independence Day is on 7/4, Independence Day and George Washington = 74
Masonic = 74; Jewish = 74
English = 74; Gematria = 74; English Language = 74; Numerical Language = 74

The title of the show matches with "President of the United States":

This isn't just significant because they match, 147 is the octal value of 223, the skull and bones number reflected.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:18 PM   #7
childofthetao

The 156th prime number is 911, the reflection of Donald's 119.

The word 'card' goes with the word 'trump' subconsciously.

This should demonstrate that the creators of the show know and use gematria, creating the show's name and main character by the numbers of government.

Trumps inauguration was a tribute to the Jewish year (5777) since it arrived at a number containing the mystical 777.

On inauguration day Trump was 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old.

From Trump's 70th birthday to Inauguration Day was 221-days.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:18 PM   #8
childofthetao

Before we continue I must teach you about 113, a very important number. A very revealing number. 113 is the number of deceit, it comes from the Talmud, Baba Kamma 113a where it states that a Jew is allowed to LIE to a gentile. These numbers can always be traced back to religious texts from where they derive their meaning.

Look at this list of 113 words:

But most importantly of all:

Making 113 not just the number of deceit but mainstream deceit. Now when you see something like this:

You will understand what they are saying.

So, a brief overview, remember these numbers:

33 and 137 are two staple numbers of Freemasonry due to their thirty three degrees and 137 is the 33rd prime number.
47 and 74 are numbers of government and authority.
133 = same as above but is the President number as well as the Zionist number.
322/223 numbers of secret government and secret authority as well as Zionism
42 is a number of Saturn that matches Freemason and President (Presidents are Saturn worshiping Freemasons)
93/119/88/511 These are the primary numbers of Saturn (including 42). The 511 is reflected 115 syncing with Trumps 115th congress.
47/77/777/88/888/119 These are Trumps numbers that overlap with Saturn and Zionist (77 twice and 223 as well as 42 for Zionist, they work with the Freemasons). 777 is more a a religious number for the Jews/occultists then specifically a Trump number, it's more like the number of Occult/Jewish Presidency.
110 is duo of 156 and in octal 110 is 156, the 156th prime is 911. 110 is also 11 the first master number.
111 in duo is 93, the number of Saturn. 111 stylistically is also yod yod yod (666, think of the Monster energy drink logo). Also recall the Fallout games, vault 101, vault 111. Bethesda do like their occult number release dates (11/11/11 for Skyrim).
113 is the number of mainstream deceit.

Copy and paste these numbers into notepad, so you can read the thread with them available for easy reference.

Now let's start decoding the Trump media coverage.

We saw some strange things being reported about Trump such as this:

Never mind the obvious 33 (Obama said he congratulated Trump at 3:30, and Trump Tower was 33 years old when he was elected) but why report him as the 133rd richest man?

So it's obvious 133 is important to them, this was before the (s)election, here is what we were being told:

Also note the time: 1:36, 136 in hexadecimal is 88.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #9
childofthetao

91 is 133 in octal, 77 in duo. 77 is another of Trumps numbers.

"From the date Donald Trump began his campaign, June 16, 2015, to election day, November 8, 2016, was 511-days, one of the numbers of Saturn, the keeper of time. Notice that 511 is the reflection of 115, and Trump will become President with the 115th Congress. Freemasons = 115". 115 is the octal of 77, one of Trumps numbers.

"Let us not forget the "assassination scare" on Donald Trump, November 5, or 5/11, in Reno, Nevada."

Trump ran his campaign on the numbers of Saturn (and his parents seem to have named him for the Job).

"The sum of the Magic Square of Saturn is also '45', and of course, Trump has just won the race to be the 45th President."

Now we get to 88, this will seal the deal for anyone still on the fence.

88 is also 74 in duo.

Recall how Trump came out to 'Queen', at the GOP Convention, 88-days after Queen Elizabeth's birthday, April 21, 2016. Is that an arbitrary umber of days later? Or was it chosen specifically because 88 is a number of both Saturn and Trump? It's the latter.

Don't believe me? Read on.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:19 PM   #10
childofthetao

Let's start with the headline:

Our old buddy 156, the 156th prime number is 911, a reflection of Donald's 119.

116 is vertical reflection of Donald's 119.

142 is the hex value of 322.

821 is the 142nd prime number, 142 is the hex value of 322.

Note in this article it is day 88, he is with the Easter Bunny, during the White House Easter Egg Roll, on the South Lawn, of the White House in Washington (thanks for clarifying the location of the White House!)

Practically everything in that pic is coded, and this is a perfect little example to start with as it will demonstrate several of their methods.

Notice they highlight phrase via capitalization, this is a common thing they do (they can use quotes, underlines, different colors, whenever you see highlighted text, decode it)

The 45th president with the Easter Bunny speaks from the

51 in hex is 33

211 is the octal of 137, the 33rd prime and 211 itself is the 47th prime.

967 is the 163rd prime, 163 is the octal of 115 a reflected number of Saturn.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #11
childofthetao

These three numbers hide deep 113 coding. The balcony from which much BS has been spewed and continues to be spewed.

75 in octal is 113. 159 in duo is 113. 161 is the octal value of 113 and in duo it is 115.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:20 PM   #12
childofthetao

This was during the

Old 24-09-2017, 04:21 PM   #13
childofthetao

on the

of the overly named

Very familiar numbers by now (110 is duo of 156 and in octal 110 is 156, the 156th prime is 911. 110 is also 11 the first master number).
Old 24-09-2017, 04:21 PM   #14
childofthetao

We also have

98 is the duo value of 116, a reflected 911.
569 is the 104th prime number. In duo 104 is 88.

Trumps most personal number seems to be 88.

I will now show examples of the media showing Trump together with this number to an extreme degree. After seeing it you will have no doubt that Gematria is well known and used by these people constantly.

Look at the address of Trump Plaza, it's 88.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:22 PM   #15
childofthetao

Let's pause here to decode the date and time. March 22 is 3/22 = 322, 9:12 = 9:3 = 93. Skull and Bones, and Saturn.

Let's decode that Saturnian date. 09/06/2016 6:45 reduces down to 9/6/9 6:9. So 969 and 69, both numbers of Saturn:

Note the speed of Saturn,, it is 9.69. There is a relation between 119 and 969. 119 is a reflected 911, which is an upside down 611, which is a reflected 116. If we add these up 911+119+116+611 we get 1757. 17x57 is 969.

Remember Saturn is the keeper of time in the occult.

Our time is marked by the sun, which is 93 million miles away.

Sun sums to an upside down reflected 93. Saturn and time and the sun are connected numerically in our language. These number obsessed occult rulers have had a long time to nudge our language (and cosmology?!) into these number patterns.

Last edited by childofthetao; 25-09-2017 at 12:20 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:23 PM   #16
childofthetao

The time is 11:40, which is 114 because:

Go figure.

On with the 88's.

When you see highlighted text, whether by quote, colours or underlined, decode it.

63 is an upside down reflected 93. 144 hasn't been mentioned here and wont be mentioned much but it is an important indirect Saturn number, the number of time. 969 is Saturn's speed. All four of these are Saturn numbers. A very heavily coded quote, chosen for it's numbers.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:23 PM   #17
childofthetao

On we go with the 88's.

There we see Trump's 88 and Saturn's 511 reflected (as well as a nod to the 115th congress).

Last edited by childofthetao; 25-09-2017 at 12:34 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:24 PM   #18
childofthetao

Last edited by childofthetao; 25-09-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:24 PM   #19
childofthetao

More 88's.

Aside from the 88 we have another quote to decode:

The 156th prime is 911.

79 is the duo value of 93.

196 in duo is 144, the number of time.

As you can see this 197 is important to them here, encoding it three times. 197 is the 45th prime number, and Trump is the 45th president. Remember this is still before he "won" so they are telling us their future plan.

Here's a deep one:

Remember Trump Plaza at the 88 address? Well this building is Trump Plaza's sister build, sharing an 88 address.

The open date reduces to 111 (which in duo is 93), the close date reduces to 113 (mainstream deceit).
Note the 48, the 48th prime number is 223.
417 is the hex value of 1047, which is 147. 147 in octal is 223 and in hex it is 93.
The 371st triangular number is 69006, which becomes 696, an upside down 969, a Saturn number.
217 is a roundabout way of saying 113:

Old 24-09-2017, 04:25 PM   #20
childofthetao

On with the 88 headlines.

December 9 becomes 129. 129 is important for its prime factorization of 3*43. 343 is an important number because 7x7x7 = 343.

The time should be easy, 10:11 becomes 111.

So let's look at the date. Aug 29 becomes 829. The 829th prime number is 145. 145 is the duo value of 197, the 45th prime (for the 45th President).

Again, the media knows something about this number 88. Let's decode that entire headline:

First I'll not include the 88 in the calculation:

145 is the octal value of 101, this is both 11 and a God number. 101 is the 26th prime number and God = 26. 145 is also 101 in duo. 145 is the duo of 197, the 45th prime (for the 45th President).

337 is the octal value of 223.

Last edited by childofthetao; 25-09-2017 at 12:39 PM.