Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 14-05-2014, 04:14 PM   #81
youaredreaming

@oiram Excellent post. Glad you are looking at your dreams. There really is a lot of information that comes from the dreamstate, not all of it will have relevance to our waking world but some of it will.

Writing them down is something I really need to do, maybe try to even post in this thread regularly dream content just because it's great to have those recorded memories as dream memory tends to slip into amnesia over time. It's not always a sticky memory unless it's really soaked in.

Keep posting your dreams too, I encourage others to do the same. I enjoy reading dream content.
youaredreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2014, 07:37 PM   #82
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by youaredreaming View Post
@oiram Excellent post. Glad you are looking at your dreams. There really is a lot of information that comes from the dreamstate, not all of it will have relevance to our waking world but some of it will.

Writing them down is something I really need to do, maybe try to even post in this thread regularly dream content just because it's great to have those recorded memories as dream memory tends to slip into amnesia over time. It's not always a sticky memory unless it's really soaked in.

Keep posting your dreams too, I encourage others to do the same. I enjoy reading dream content.
Hi, when you said “In the non-physical state, we exist outside of space/time and are very much the creators of reality via dreaming” it makes you think about our true origin and identity, you’ve previously mentioned we are aspects of a singularity of awareness which I can see by the interconnectedness of everything.

I like how you explain, “If we have duality in matter, we then must have duality in consciousness hence the physical and non-physical reality of which I describe.”, and the way we decode reality from wave function/interference patterns. Clues are all around us, in physics, maths, dreams, life, NVC etc..

I recently had a dream where I was in the universe observing Galaxies and other Cosmic Creations which were falling into a gigantic funnel/vortex, like a long trumpet spiralling towards the base. I was then viewing the centre/base of the vortex which was a huge bright light, as I observed the light it transformed into a huge eye, observing me! This made me think about a website I used to visit called Crystalinks, where the author referred to the 12 aspects of creation (cones), which look like trumpets/votex. She also talked about how everything begins from source/consciousness using harmonics & sacred geometry. She emphasised how the universe communicates using symbolism and NVC.

When you mentioned our disconnection to each other and our animalistic needs that have evolved to use force to achieve our egotistical needs and that we become the victim of our desires it makes you think about the role and influence we have in this Collective Cosmic Dream! Is this just consciousness freely being itself, or exploring 3D reality? Like a role play game about domination & ego? I can definitely see why your goal is to be a positive part of the whole. In waking up from the dream does it reveal a purpose for our part in it? Interesting all the great philosophers like Galileo who have studied these questions.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2014, 12:45 AM   #83
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Wow another heavy one You own Dream Sphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
Hi, when you said “In the non-physical state, we exist outside of space/time and are very much the creators of reality via dreaming” it makes you think about our true origin and identity, you’ve previously mentioned we are aspects of a singularity of awareness which I can see by the interconnectedness of everything.

I like how you explain, “If we have duality in matter, we then must have duality in consciousness hence the physical and non-physical reality of which I describe.”, and the way we decode reality from wave function/interference patterns. Clues are all around us, in physics, maths, dreams, life, NVC etc..

I recently had a dream where I was in the universe observing Galaxies and other Cosmic Creations which were falling into a gigantic funnel/vortex, like a long trumpet spiralling towards the base. I was then viewing the centre/base of the vortex which was a huge bright light, as I observed the light it transformed into a huge eye, observing me! This made me think about a website I used to visit called Crystalinks, where the author referred to the 12 aspects of creation (cones), which look like trumpets/votex. She also talked about how everything begins from source/consciousness using harmonics & sacred geometry. She emphasised how the universe communicates using symbolism and NVC.

When you mentioned our disconnection to each other and our animalistic needs that have evolved to use force to achieve our egotistical needs and that we become the victim of our desires it makes you think about the role and influence we have in this Collective Cosmic Dream! Is this just consciousness freely being itself, or exploring 3D reality? Like a role play game about domination & ego? I can definitely see why your goal is to be a positive part of the whole. In waking up from the dream does it reveal a purpose for our part in it? Interesting all the great philosophers like Galileo who have studied these questions.
I will call it >>>
Your own personal reality Dream Sphere.

Our entire wording of things is totally screwed up because of our lying manipulating system implementation & a lifetime of indoctrination!

I actually think its our wording we have been brainwashed with which keeps us disconnected from getting to our real source & reality of things.
There indoctrinations wording is all reversed from the true reality and moves everyone far away from the real source & truth of things.

Let me try if this example would bring some light to what I personally can see & how I explain it to myself.

Go back to true basics ...... or the smallest of your basic building blocks.

Just look at the wording you are using!

we exist outside of space/time

I say we exist only in the inner (not outside) the non moving quite silent part which has a space in-between the real you and the all over the place moving Soul (Body never resting parts like electrons buzzing all over & around its true source);
As in the image the neutron & proton joint together in the centre with its partner (zero point existence with your true and only partner (Spirit, Mind, logical observer)).

All else externally of this partnership is your body = (the Electrons moving all over the place). Hitting other electrons or getting dragged along by other electrons = (other external individual body's)

Your dream must be part of the centre silence you sitting on a big relaxing comfortable rotating chair being the observer only with your remote control to hand to pick your position looking at a big all around 3D Screen Sphere!

Our true we; is in the centre the non moving part joint with our partner all else is just all the different moving never relaxing Spheres & all its different levels which are creating all the confusion if you removed from your centre you.

But once you joint with your partner & centre you its like looking at a 3D movie sphere type of thing where you can see all the external movie being projected by the moving (electrons) spheric rounded walls.

Symbolically don't be the Electron your moving Body part; but become your inner and join with your Spirit partner & watch what your external outer Body(electrons) are projecting.

This what I would say is your Dream world but is in reality your Body (Electron) movement around your true inner self which has the power to see his own external movement by looking from inside out.

And not to try to look from outside in because you will just end-up with a totally distorted movie image looking through so many different levels of moving Electron Spheres to look at your inner! Unrecognisable image with no clear view.

You look from within a darkened room into a light filled under water world of yourself. Now you will see everything clear and crisp. But you trying to look from a room which is full of moving electron light particles into the centre point silent non moving darkness & you see nothing or all is just distorted & not clear at all what is within that dark room. (Like looking into a Shadow & you see nothing!)

Well as it says you will find the real truth only within silence & within total darkness. But what you view from it is the pour light with all its colour variations.

Wow another heavy one to get your head around.

Sitting in a comfortable rotating chair with your partner to your side looking at the outer Sphere of yourself.
Like being in a Submarine parked in the centre of your own self watching in comfort you own personal entire outer physical Ocean World.

The dream of the external; but the real to the internal true you!

You are the physical one moving within the Waters & all the other things & Fishes you come in contact with in the ever moving never relaxing outer Water World.
The World of your Soul, heart & feelings are the Water,
Remember the saying & he walked on top of the waters! Yes the true Spirit can do such things with no problems at all.

How does this strange example comes across towards others to explain your true inner Dream world?
Sexy partner too!

Last edited by oiram; 15-05-2014 at 01:08 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #84
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow 6 Easy Steps to Lucid Dreaming

6 Easy Steps to Lucid Dreaming

by Gary Beckwith

By simply reading and following the 6 easy steps outlined here, you will attain the useful skill of Lucid Dreaming. You are welcome to read this entire paper before you begin, or while you are in the process of following the instructions. However, it is important that you finish each step before you go into the practice of the next. If you follow each step, completely and in order, you are on your way to becoming a master of the Dream World.

1. Know What Lucid Dreaming is and it's Uses.

In normal dreams, we are "players" in a play. We don't know the plot or the outcome until it happens. Things happen "to us." It can be scary, confusing, dull, stressful, and frustrating at times. We are not in control. In lucid dreams, we are in control. We can do anything we want. We can change the scene at will - just wish that the monster chasing you was a beautiful woman (or man) and POOF! Or better yet, stop and ask the monster why he's chasing you. The benefits of lucid dreaming are endless. Being in a lucid dream is a very special time and place. The wonderful thing about it is that it's as real as "real life." Can you imagine a place exactly like this world, except for the fact that you have magical powers, can do absolutely anything you want, and where wishes come true instantly? The only difference is that in the Lucid Dream World, you know, in the back of your mind, that you are dreaming. But that doesn't decrease the real feeling of it. And because you know you are dreaming, you can do anything you want, without "screwing up" anything in your real life. You can even fly, go to the bottom of the sea, walk through walls, and satisfy your wildest fantasies. Our normal dreams are so real that we usually have no idea that we are dreaming. Likewise, in Lucid Dreams, our experience, our senses, and everything is the same, or even MORE vivid and brilliant, than our waking hours. The key to lucid dreaming is simply to be aware that you are dreaming. The door then opens to infinite possibilities of learning, adventure, healing, fantasy, and awe.

2. Remember Your Dreams.
3. Check-in Often.
4. Have A Plan For What To Do When You Get A Yes.
5. Consider Your Dreams While Awake.
Now that you've succeeded in having a lucid dream, think how you can use lucid dreams. Think about what your dreams mean to you. Think about how you can learn from them. Think up some fantasies that you would like to live out. The best thing about lucid dreams is that your mind will feel as if you have actually done these things when you awaken. So, if you always wanted to swim with dolphins, go for it! Do it in a lucid dream and you will be fulfilled! While you're awake, think about all the uses of lucid dreaming, and make your plans for the next time it happens. Set the plan firmly in your mind. Each time you do your check-in, remind yourself of what the plan is for today. The possibilities are endless.

Just a few examples:

Flying and space travel
Being with your favorite famous person
Performing in front of a live audience
Sexual fantasies
Asking questions and receiving guidance in real life issues
Going to sacred places
Confronting situations
Being in awe of your surroundings - your senses are heightened if you focus on them. Scenes are more vivid, sounds are more intense, etc... If you take a moment, you can really feel the beauty.
Experiment!

Going into my World & not yours >> <<< WoW just Wiped out all the Evil Pig minded brains on Earth!

http://www.spirit-web.org/lucid/6-easy-steps

Last edited by oiram; 18-05-2014 at 03:10 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #85
jupiter12

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
6 Easy Steps to Lucid Dreaming

by Gary Beckwith

By simply reading and following the 6 easy steps outlined here, you will attain the useful skill of Lucid Dreaming. You are welcome to read this entire paper before you begin, or while you are in the process of following the instructions. However, it is important that you finish each step before you go into the practice of the next. If you follow each step, completely and in order, you are on your way to becoming a master of the Dream World.

1. Know What Lucid Dreaming is and it's Uses.

In normal dreams, we are "players" in a play. We don't know the plot or the outcome until it happens. Things happen "to us." It can be scary, confusing, dull, stressful, and frustrating at times. We are not in control. In lucid dreams, we are in control. We can do anything we want. We can change the scene at will - just wish that the monster chasing you was a beautiful woman (or man) and POOF! Or better yet, stop and ask the monster why he's chasing you. The benefits of lucid dreaming are endless. Being in a lucid dream is a very special time and place. The wonderful thing about it is that it's as real as "real life." Can you imagine a place exactly like this world, except for the fact that you have magical powers, can do absolutely anything you want, and where wishes come true instantly? The only difference is that in the Lucid Dream World, you know, in the back of your mind, that you are dreaming. But that doesn't decrease the real feeling of it. And because you know you are dreaming, you can do anything you want, without "screwing up" anything in your real life. You can even fly, go to the bottom of the sea, walk through walls, and satisfy your wildest fantasies. Our normal dreams are so real that we usually have no idea that we are dreaming. Likewise, in Lucid Dreams, our experience, our senses, and everything is the same, or even MORE vivid and brilliant, than our waking hours. The key to lucid dreaming is simply to be aware that you are dreaming. The door then opens to infinite possibilities of learning, adventure, healing, fantasy, and awe.

2. Remember Your Dreams.
3. Check-in Often.
4. Have A Plan For What To Do When You Get A Yes.
5. Consider Your Dreams While Awake.
Now that you've succeeded in having a lucid dream, think how you can use lucid dreams. Think about what your dreams mean to you. Think about how you can learn from them. Think up some fantasies that you would like to live out. The best thing about lucid dreams is that your mind will feel as if you have actually done these things when you awaken. So, if you always wanted to swim with dolphins, go for it! Do it in a lucid dream and you will be fulfilled! While you're awake, think about all the uses of lucid dreaming, and make your plans for the next time it happens. Set the plan firmly in your mind. Each time you do your check-in, remind yourself of what the plan is for today. The possibilities are endless.

Just a few examples:

Flying and space travel
Being with your favorite famous person
Performing in front of a live audience
Sexual fantasies
Asking questions and receiving guidance in real life issues
Going to sacred places
Confronting situations
Being in awe of your surroundings - your senses are heightened if you focus on them. Scenes are more vivid, sounds are more intense, etc... If you take a moment, you can really feel the beauty.
Experiment!

Going into my World & not yours >> <<< WoW just Wiped out all the Evil Pig minded brains on Earth!

http://www.spirit-web.org/lucid/6-easy-steps
Thank you oiram for the information you provide.

''I will call it >>>
Your own personal reality Dream Sphere.''
I think I understand what you refer to but does it/or not apply to every human ?

"row row row your boat ,,,,,,,, life is but a dream" ............... !

Near death (and other) experiences make us realise how fast the dream passes (relatively) and it's what we 'wake up to' that prompts deeper thought,,

One consciousness, many observers, players, aspects, points of consciousness.

In each Galaxy there are billions of stars and trillions of planets (our Milky Way Galaxy being just 1). Billions of Galaxies expand into the currently observable/perceivable universe which is understood to be expanding.

An unbelievably complex sophisticated dreamscape,

I believe we are on a journey, maybe just beginning ?
Old 24-05-2014, 09:44 PM   #86
youaredreaming

Took a nap and just woke up from a fun lucid dream so thought I would share it.

Managed to have a stellar lucid dream. I started by using a technique where I start throwing rocks at a door. The goal is to let the mind focus on the door, and the audible sounds of the rocks hitting it. As my body started to fall asleep, the sounds of the rocks became audible. The dream started to form so that I was walking on a bed of rocks and was bending over to pick them up.

The door became the outside door of a house and I saw a fence, I threw a couple at the fence and realized that I was now in a fully functioning dream and fully conscious that I was dreaming. I walked out from around the house and saw my car parked. I walked up to it and touched the roof, it felt perfectly solid and real.

The landscape was perfect, I could see the road, the sky and affirmed that I was indeed in a dream, not actaully walking outside my house physically although the realism of the dream was so detailed that one would think they were actually awake walking around.

I decided to go for a walk and think about what I wanted to do with the dream. There was a lady walking a dog and her dog ran up to me. She said he was friendly and that he wouldn't bite. I pet the dog on the head and send a burst of loving energy from my hand to the dog which it responded to happily.

"I am awake, and I am dreaming." I said out loud to further affirm my lucidity. Then I took a moment to check if I was fully conscious and not just partly aware that I was dreaming. After a systems-check and confirmation that I was indeed fully focused in the dream I walked further thinking about what I wanted to experience.

I decided that flying would be fun, I had walked up near a mountain range where I could leap of the mountain over a valley. It was so real in appearance that in a way it was like a leap of faith as I certainly wouldn't want to do this in my body in real life. Sure enough, I started to fly and it felt utterly fantastic. As I flew, I could see the mountain range pass and I sped up until I came upon a mountain range that had parts of an ocean surrounding it.

The ocean was a beautiful tropical blue color and the mountains had a very distinctive set of sediment rings almost like a coral snake near the peaks. They were so beautiful and perfectly rendered. I tried to see just how fast I could fly and sped up to very rapid speed so that the ground was just a blur beneath me. It was like being my own jet-plane travelling at ultra-high speeds until I decided to stop and landed on a pier.

I thought it would be fun to go to the Monroe Institute as they have lots of people trying to go out-of-body so I focused on that as a goal. I phased into an office area and there were some people in the lobby area on massage tables having energy work done by other people.

An elderly man with a white short boxed beard greeted me, he said he didn't remember my name and I introduced myself. It didn't look like the Monroe Institute so I reasoned that I had approximated what it would be and had created this approximation. Never-the-less it was very interesting and had a very nice energy to the place.

This East Indian couple came out dressed in very colourful clothes and jewellery. The man had a dark beard, a little on the heavy side in the face and wore a turban. I said hi to them and the smiled and greeted me. Again I decided to check on my level of lucidity and re-affirm that I was dreaming.

There was a flight of stairs to the left of the lobby and it lead to a cafeteria, I decided to go up there and have a coffee. At that moment it was just the person behind the counter but a group of people came up the stairs behind me and I decided to let them go first.

This lady asked me if I was attending the Gateway experience as she was learning to go out-of-body and it was her second time through the course. I told her that I would love to attend it but was actually already in a non-physical dream. "We are already in a non-physical focus state, this is a dream", I told her.

She looked surprised and I told her I was just going along with the flow. She took a tray of food and went to sit down, I took a coffee and followed her and we sat at a table. More people joined us. There was a young man who say with us and I told him that we were really not in some cafeteria, rather we were in a very detailed dream.

He knocked on the table and felt it. "This can't be a dream, the table is solid. This is real" he told me.

I put my hand on the table and felt it. "Dreams can create very real details which mimic reality. Feeling physicality in a dream is common. You have to really be aware that the dream-world around you is actually just a type of non-verbal communication, this is all a language and thought." I told him. "I'll prove it to you..."

I stood up and walked to the end of the caffiteria, there were several people now seated at various tables and I announced, "May I have your attention please. You are not in a physical realtiy, this is a non-physical reality otherwise known as a dream. Please take some time to realize that this is a dream."

People looked at me kind in disbelief. "I realize it's hard to come to such an awareness but try to remember how you got here in the first place. What events lead to your being here, or did you just suddenly find yourself at this place?"

People started to think about it and soon many of them started realizing that they too were dreaming. This one person came up to me and said, "I can't believe it, you are right. This really is a dream."

"I know, isn't it amazing. What an achievement to create such a perfectly real seeming reality."

I walked over to the cook behind the counter and told him to relax and stop trying to serve people. "Take a break and come join us, you don't have to go through the motions of working."

He wasn't convinced that it was a dream. There was a rack of rotisserie chicken and I told him "Look, this chicken you've been preparing is not really chicken, sure it smells like it." and I break a leg off and show him the piece. "It probably tastes delicious." and I take a bite, it was hot and full of flavour, tasted so good in fact I was shocked at just how good it was.

"Actually, this chicken is really damn good but it's not really chicken, it's just organized thought in the form of chicken." I tell him. "Doesn't make it any less real tasting I mean... it tastes like chicken!" I joke.

He laughs at me. "You really think this is a dream?" he asks.

"Absolutely, not that I am complaining it's very fun to be here. I'm loving the realism, the virtual nature of it. How can you not love a dream as rich as real as this?" I ask.

He decides to join the group of people who were now all discussing the fact that they may actually be in a dream-world. The first young man who joined me at the table came up and was very excited to discuss dreaming with me. "Who are you, what's your name." he asks.

I tell him my internet monkier, "Call me YouAreDreaming. And google it if you remember it if you are real and wake up." I tell him a few more times.

The lady that I first spoke with was very excited, bein in a dream and realizing she was dreaming was everything she wanted. "Thank-you so much for helping me realize that I am dreaming. This is so amazing, it's so wonderful to be here."

She has this wonderful look of joy, love and appreciation on her face. "Hey, it's fun to help out. Makes me really wonder if you are really here or just a dream character. I have no way to tell but I am always open to the possibility that everyone here is participating in this dream and are really other dreamers such as myself."

She thinks about that, "You are right. How do we know if someone is really here or just a dream character?"

"I don't know, I don't recognize anyone here form my waking life. You are all strangers to me, this is our first time meeting. I would have to meet you in waking life I suppose to validate, but it doesn't really matter to me. Just being here hanging out and participating in this fun experiment is worth it's weight in gold."

I walk back to the table and sit down, I pick up my hot cup of coffee and smell the rich odor. I take a sip, and it's black coffee which I don't drink in waking life, so a bit bitter but regardless that I am bias to a little cream and sugar, just to re-create perfectly the taste of hot coffee in a dream is wonderful. It's these little details that make dreaming so incredible.

"Do you like the woman you are speaking to?" the young man asks me.

"She's pretty, but I don't like her in that way. I mean, what's the point I'll be waking up soon and she'll just be a memory as will you." I tell him.

"I guess you have a point, I like her too." he tells me.

"Well then stop talking with me and go say hi to her." I tell him as I sip away at my coffee feeling like a grand master in a perfect dreamstate being cool and badass for just being normal. I relax and just enjoy the feelings of being in the dream-state. I can feel how powerful dreams are in creating micro-reality events such as the one that I was experiencing.

It gave me time to really think about being and existing in altered states. I could see how the afterlife could also be this real and detailed. I could also see how the waking world could also be a very grand dream and how many of us would never know because it's our nature to believe the illusionary dream realism as reality.

I started to think about the nature of thought in how dreams are simply advanced thought-forms creating the content of the dream. I look at the cup of coffee in my hand which is also serving both as a focus and an anchor helping me stay grounded in this lucid state of awareness. I tilt the cup and the coffee moves left towards the rim then I tilt it so that it moves right.

The physics are intriguing and the realism undeniable. Had I not set out with full intentions of being conscious, I would have never escaped the trap of thinking the dream was reality. I certainly wouldn't be able to just take the time to enjoy the experience of dreaming first hand.

My time as always is short lived, it was time to wake up and I really didn't want to go. I struggled to stay there but the dream first shifted to a grocery store and I found myself shopping for coffee only to catch myself again and affirm I was dreaming. But the dream shifted again then I found myself in a black void momentarily as I could feel myself waking up.

Soon I could feel myself in my body, centered normally in my head near my eyes and they opened up. I was awake, the adventure had ended but was good enough for me.
Old 25-05-2014, 12:28 PM   #87
scottishryan

Absolutely amazing! I enjoyed that!

You had me again contemplating 'reality' too!

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2014, 11:01 PM   #88
jupiter12

Quote:
Took a nap and just woke up from a fun lucid dream so thought I would share it.

Managed to have a stellar lucid dream. I started by using a technique where I start throwing rocks at a door. The goal is to let the mind focus on the door, and the audible sounds of the rocks hitting it. As my body started to fall asleep, the sounds of the rocks became audible. The dream started to form so that I was walking on a bed of rocks and was bending over to pick them up.

The door became the outside door of a house and I saw a fence, I threw a couple at the fence and realized that I was now in a fully functioning dream and fully conscious that I was dreaming. I walked out from around the house and saw my car parked. I walked up to it and touched the roof, it felt perfectly solid and real.

The landscape was perfect, I could see the road, the sky and affirmed that I was indeed in a dream, not actaully walking outside my house physically although the realism of the dream was so detailed that one would think they were actually awake walking around.

I decided to go for a walk and think about what I wanted to do with the dream. There was a lady walking a dog and her dog ran up to me. She said he was friendly and that he wouldn't bite. I pet the dog on the head and send a burst of loving energy from my hand to the dog which it responded to happily.

"I am awake, and I am dreaming." I said out loud to further affirm my lucidity. Then I took a moment to check if I was fully conscious and not just partly aware that I was dreaming. After a systems-check and confirmation that I was indeed fully focused in the dream I walked further thinking about what I wanted to experience.

I decided that flying would be fun, I had walked up near a mountain range where I could leap of the mountain over a valley. It was so real in appearance that in a way it was like a leap of faith as I certainly wouldn't want to do this in my body in real life. Sure enough, I started to fly and it felt utterly fantastic. As I flew, I could see the mountain range pass and I sped up until I came upon a mountain range that had parts of an ocean surrounding it.

The ocean was a beautiful tropical blue color and the mountains had a very distinctive set of sediment rings almost like a coral snake near the peaks. They were so beautiful and perfectly rendered. I tried to see just how fast I could fly and sped up to very rapid speed so that the ground was just a blur beneath me. It was like being my own jet-plane travelling at ultra-high speeds until I decided to stop and landed on a pier.

I thought it would be fun to go to the Monroe Institute as they have lots of people trying to go out-of-body so I focused on that as a goal. I phased into an office area and there were some people in the lobby area on massage tables having energy work done by other people.

An elderly man with a white short boxed beard greeted me, he said he didn't remember my name and I introduced myself. It didn't look like the Monroe Institute so I reasoned that I had approximated what it would be and had created this approximation. Never-the-less it was very interesting and had a very nice energy to the place.

This East Indian couple came out dressed in very colourful clothes and jewellery. The man had a dark beard, a little on the heavy side in the face and wore a turban. I said hi to them and the smiled and greeted me. Again I decided to check on my level of lucidity and re-affirm that I was dreaming.

There was a flight of stairs to the left of the lobby and it lead to a cafeteria, I decided to go up there and have a coffee. At that moment it was just the person behind the counter but a group of people came up the stairs behind me and I decided to let them go first.

This lady asked me if I was attending the Gateway experience as she was learning to go out-of-body and it was her second time through the course. I told her that I would love to attend it but was actually already in a non-physical dream. "We are already in a non-physical focus state, this is a dream", I told her.

She looked surprised and I told her I was just going along with the flow. She took a tray of food and went to sit down, I took a coffee and followed her and we sat at a table. More people joined us. There was a young man who say with us and I told him that we were really not in some cafeteria, rather we were in a very detailed dream.

He knocked on the table and felt it. "This can't be a dream, the table is solid. This is real" he told me.

I put my hand on the table and felt it. "Dreams can create very real details which mimic reality. Feeling physicality in a dream is common. You have to really be aware that the dream-world around you is actually just a type of non-verbal communication, this is all a language and thought." I told him. "I'll prove it to you..."

I stood up and walked to the end of the caffiteria, there were several people now seated at various tables and I announced, "May I have your attention please. You are not in a physical realtiy, this is a non-physical reality otherwise known as a dream. Please take some time to realize that this is a dream."

People looked at me kind in disbelief. "I realize it's hard to come to such an awareness but try to remember how you got here in the first place. What events lead to your being here, or did you just suddenly find yourself at this place?"

People started to think about it and soon many of them started realizing that they too were dreaming. This one person came up to me and said, "I can't believe it, you are right. This really is a dream."

"I know, isn't it amazing. What an achievement to create such a perfectly real seeming reality."

I walked over to the cook behind the counter and told him to relax and stop trying to serve people. "Take a break and come join us, you don't have to go through the motions of working."

He wasn't convinced that it was a dream. There was a rack of rotisserie chicken and I told him "Look, this chicken you've been preparing is not really chicken, sure it smells like it." and I break a leg off and show him the piece. "It probably tastes delicious." and I take a bite, it was hot and full of flavour, tasted so good in fact I was shocked at just how good it was.

"Actually, this chicken is really damn good but it's not really chicken, it's just organized thought in the form of chicken." I tell him. "Doesn't make it any less real tasting I mean... it tastes like chicken!" I joke.

He laughs at me. "You really think this is a dream?" he asks.

"Absolutely, not that I am complaining it's very fun to be here. I'm loving the realism, the virtual nature of it. How can you not love a dream as rich as real as this?" I ask.

He decides to join the group of people who were now all discussing the fact that they may actually be in a dream-world. The first young man who joined me at the table came up and was very excited to discuss dreaming with me. "Who are you, what's your name." he asks.

I tell him my internet monkier, "Call me YouAreDreaming. And google it if you remember it if you are real and wake up." I tell him a few more times.

The lady that I first spoke with was very excited, bein in a dream and realizing she was dreaming was everything she wanted. "Thank-you so much for helping me realize that I am dreaming. This is so amazing, it's so wonderful to be here."

She has this wonderful look of joy, love and appreciation on her face. "Hey, it's fun to help out. Makes me really wonder if you are really here or just a dream character. I have no way to tell but I am always open to the possibility that everyone here is participating in this dream and are really other dreamers such as myself."

She thinks about that, "You are right. How do we know if someone is really here or just a dream character?"

"I don't know, I don't recognize anyone here form my waking life. You are all strangers to me, this is our first time meeting. I would have to meet you in waking life I suppose to validate, but it doesn't really matter to me. Just being here hanging out and participating in this fun experiment is worth it's weight in gold."

I walk back to the table and sit down, I pick up my hot cup of coffee and smell the rich odor. I take a sip, and it's black coffee which I don't drink in waking life, so a bit bitter but regardless that I am bias to a little cream and sugar, just to re-create perfectly the taste of hot coffee in a dream is wonderful. It's these little details that make dreaming so incredible.

"Do you like the woman you are speaking to?" the young man asks me.

"She's pretty, but I don't like her in that way. I mean, what's the point I'll be waking up soon and she'll just be a memory as will you." I tell him.

"I guess you have a point, I like her too." he tells me.

"Well then stop talking with me and go say hi to her." I tell him as I sip away at my coffee feeling like a grand master in a perfect dreamstate being cool and badass for just being normal. I relax and just enjoy the feelings of being in the dream-state. I can feel how powerful dreams are in creating micro-reality events such as the one that I was experiencing.

It gave me time to really think about being and existing in altered states. I could see how the afterlife could also be this real and detailed. I could also see how the waking world could also be a very grand dream and how many of us would never know because it's our nature to believe the illusionary dream realism as reality.

I started to think about the nature of thought in how dreams are simply advanced thought-forms creating the content of the dream. I look at the cup of coffee in my hand which is also serving both as a focus and an anchor helping me stay grounded in this lucid state of awareness. I tilt the cup and the coffee moves left towards the rim then I tilt it so that it moves right.

The physics are intriguing and the realism undeniable. Had I not set out with full intentions of being conscious, I would have never escaped the trap of thinking the dream was reality. I certainly wouldn't be able to just take the time to enjoy the experience of dreaming first hand.

My time as always is short lived, it was time to wake up and I really didn't want to go. I struggled to stay there but the dream first shifted to a grocery store and I found myself shopping for coffee only to catch myself again and affirm I was dreaming. But the dream shifted again then I found myself in a black void momentarily as I could feel myself waking up.

Soon I could feel myself in my body, centered normally in my head near my eyes and they opened up. I was awake, the adventure had ended but was good enough for me.

Hi, that was a brilliant illustration of how real the dreamscape is, thanks for sharing, really demonstrates the canvas of the mind is ready be painted & open for fun, adventure and experience in total 3D 5 sense realism, coffee et al!

The more I explore the dream-world and think about its meanings the more I experience it, you’re a great inspiration and you brought back memories of
flying dreams & that amazing feeling of going faster and going anywhere.

It really intrigues me too about the nature of the other dream characters, they seem so separate! And so interesting (or not) & so real. Especially when you interact with them as you do & explain the dream situation to them, that’s really thought provoking, telling a dream character they’re a dream character in your dream. Or is it their dream?

I just recently had a dream and became aware I was dreaming. It was a sensual dream and the realism was unbelievable, almost better than reality! Something unusual occurred in that I awoke for a split second and then went back into the dream and continued. Then something really unusual happened again, I woke up again but in another dream! I woke in this dream and started interacting with other characters who I know in reality, but we were arguing. I was conscious it was a dream suddenly when I remembered these people were really hundreds of miles away. Then I awoke again in this reality! There was definitely symbolism and language going on, even if it’s at the Jung/Freud level because the content relates to real life and future events.

How interesting that in dream-world the laws of physics apply, even if they can be manipulated. Maybe this is where the laws of physics are/were discovered, already conceived by consciousness.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:14 PM   #89
youaredreaming

Sorry I've been away, I have been really busy with work and on the side have revamped my website making it responsive and mobile friendly as well as making sure all my articles and books are easily found.

@oriam Thanks for all the contributions to the thread, I like the dream sphere. Sorry I didn't comment sooner I've been overloaded with work and personal projects.

@scottishryan I am hoping that you are at least finding more adventure in your dreams and having some new fun experiences with them.

@jupiter12 Fantastic that you are also having some fabulous dream realism. For me that is what makes this investment of our time, attention and energy into dreaming so important. We can and are creating dream realities... playing God. What an adventure!

I'm still eating BTL (better-than-life) chocolates in my dreams had one this morning which was a cross between a turtle and some other really nice caramels infused into it... was delicious.
Old 05-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #90
scottishryan

Hi youaredreaming, what is your web address so I can link you from my Haunted Scotland site!

I would like to personally follow your work too!

Old 06-06-2014, 12:32 AM   #91
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Hi youaredreaming, what is your web address so I can link you from my Haunted Scotland site!

I would like to personally follow your work too!
My website is: http://www.youaredreaming.org/ and I'll link back, I should setup a link widget on one of the columns so give me your site also. I'll put a link on the site to this forum also.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #92
scottishryan

Quote:
My website is: http://www.youaredreaming.org/ and I'll link back, I should setup a link widget on one of the columns so give me your site also. I'll put a link on the site to this forum also.
What a small world, I was on your site there, now that I have had some time and recognised your name. You are on my Facebook friend list Canada right?

I think I found you via Tom Campbell who is also on my friend list. Nice Scottish name too!

I love when nice little 'coincidences' like this pop up.

I will get you added in to the links page or below my part about Tom Campbell on the front page of site. Hopefully some traffic comes through to you! It is highly beneficial I feel.

My site is in my signature below too! Will update this tonight after a bite to eat and let you know

Edit: Added to http://haunted-scotland.co.uk/we-recommend/

Last edited by scottishryan; 06-06-2014 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Updating Post
Old 06-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #93
yosako

Quote:
I'm still eating BTL (better-than-life) chocolates in my dreams had one this morning which was a cross between a turtle and some other really nice caramels infused into it... was delicious.
Tasting "dream" chocolate is good, but finding out which ingredients would you need here to elaborate it would be far more practical, don't you think?.

Last edited by yosako; 06-06-2014 at 06:42 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:45 AM   #94
youaredreaming

Quote:
What a small world, I was on your site there, now that I have had some time and recognised your name. You are on my Facebook friend list Canada right?

I think I found you via Tom Campbell who is also on my friend list. Nice Scottish name too!

I love when nice little 'coincidences' like this pop up.

I will get you added in to the links page or below my part about Tom Campbell on the front page of site. Hopefully some traffic comes through to you! It is highly beneficial I feel.

My site is in my signature below too! Will update this tonight after a bite to eat and let you know

Edit: Added to http://haunted-scotland.co.uk/we-recommend/
Yes, we are indeed facebook friends lol. It is a small connected world. I have you linked back as well. For me everything I do is open-source freely available resources for people who want to learn about dreams and perhaps go further into themselves.

In the end, I feel we are all working together to help each other better ourselves and become more than just human.

It's a fun world.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:46 AM   #95
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosako View Post
Tasting "dream" chocolate is good, but finding out which ingredients would you need here to elaborate it would be far more practical, don't you think?.
Wouldn't that be something? However I only get to eat the final results never make them so no idea if there are any magical methods to get it tasting that good. I'll have to try and see if I ever have such a secret revealed, who knows I could be the next Willy Wonka
Old 07-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #96
scottishryan

Quote:
Yes, we are indeed facebook friends lol. It is a small connected world. I have you linked back as well. For me everything I do is open-source freely available resources for people who want to learn about dreams and perhaps go further into themselves.

In the end, I feel we are all working together to help each other better ourselves and become more than just human.

It's a fun world.
I agree with everything you say! I think the work you are doing is fantastic and an area I wish to go more into. The paranormal aspect is all well and fine, but learning about oneself and going deeper into things is where the magic is I feel.

Thank you for the link back too! I truly do appreciate it!

Last edited by scottishryan; 07-06-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:44 AM   #97
tortle

People are overlooking the bigger mystery: How the hell did we get here?(Incarnate/Conception etc).

The mystery of soul entering egg is far far more of a mind-fck than anything else.

Please don't reply with 'It's simple', cause it's not, it's just an existential mind-fck full stop.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:59 AM   #98
youaredreaming

Quote:
I agree with everything you say! I think the work you are doing is fantastic and an area I wish to go more into. The paranormal aspect is all well and fine, but learning about oneself and going deeper into things is where the magic is I feel.

Thank you for the link back too! I truly do appreciate it!
I think that there is a huge potential in dreaming for not just personal discovery but for seeing in action that we can simulate reality using thought.

It's amazing that we ignore dreaming so much in our sciences and schools... everyone should be taught lucid dreaming as a valuable life skill.

What better really? It's great fun stuff and opens doors.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:01 AM   #99
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
People are overlooking the bigger mystery: How the hell did we get here?(Incarnate/Conception etc).

The mystery of soul entering egg is far far more of a mind-fck than anything else.

Please don't reply with 'It's simple', cause it's not, it's just an existential mind-fck full stop.
It's not simple, but I know from experience it's like we get sucked into a fractal vortex which is probably like being plugged into a datastream then poof we are fed reality for a lifetime and change datastreams upon death.

In my OBE adventures I did manage to go to the Entry Station where we incarnate from and when there, people are picking and choosing attributes of what they want to experience here on Earth...

Has that whole "we are all just playing a cosmic video game character selection" vibe to it.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:27 AM   #100
tortle

Quote:
It's not simple, but I know from experience it's like we get sucked into a fractal vortex which is probably like being plugged into a datastream then poof we are fed reality for a lifetime and change datastreams upon death.

In my OBE adventures I did manage to go to the Entry Station where we incarnate from and when there, people are picking and choosing attributes of what they want to experience here on Earth...

Has that whole "we are all just playing a cosmic video game character selection" vibe to it.
That doesn't really help us in the present. I know I won't be going into the white light next time.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote