Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 06-08-2018, 11:00 PM   #21
mranderson

you know what this is just pathetic in all honesty

the only way they can pretend their opinions are valid is by banning all other opinions

they lost the infowar !!

shameful cretins can't stand a real debate and can't stand diversity of opinion

so they ban and outlaw opinions they can't compete with

manufacturing consent is what this is

pretending their is no debate lol

COWARDS all of them , every single one of these neo marxist freaks is a fucking coward and a traitor to humanity

sick , sick people with flimsy world views all of it lies and half truths

I bet theres a few twisted creeps smiling with joy at this news

your going to be the first to go if the cabal get their way

they don't respect cowards and traitors

The following errors occurred with your submission

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

that's the message I get when I try and post on these forums

don't be surprised if one day MrAnderson is not around anymore and all you will be left with is E.U lovers and sociopathic nonces

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:47 PM   #22
tinfoil hat

First they came for Alex Jones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lPhSreTkXc
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 12:07 AM   #23
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooberman View Post
'Facebook has permanently banned Infowars for using language that is derogatory towards Muslims, transgender people and immigrants in a shocking intensification of Big Tech’s censorship purge.

The termination of the pages follows an intensive lobbying campaign by the likes of CNN and BuzzFeed to pressure Facebook into banning Infowars.

In a related story, Apple also announced that it had removed the five main Infowars podcasts from its directory.

Last month, Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL) also pressured Facebook to ban Infowars during a hearing into social media censorship on Capitol Hill.
This will not stop infowars or dishearten the two great heroes of the truth movement ... Alex Jones and Paul Watson ...

They and we are unstoppable and will prevail ....

Searching all the entities highlighted above we find they are all and without exception founded and owned and controlled by jews ... Even though jews are only 1% of the US population.

They portray themselves as unrelated ... this one lobbying the other... the jewish congressman 'pressuring ' Facebook ...

In reality they are all operating as one , controlled from the top by the rothschilds ...

This is the jewish NWO trying to kill their enemy AJ and infowars ... even though AJ loves israel , he doesn't love it enough !! But more importantly he opposes the NWO agenda.

What will it take for AJ to see the bigger picture???

Last edited by oz93666; 07-08-2018 at 12:20 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 01:49 AM   #24
zxcvbnm

So the plan to hijack the fringe conspiracy movement into the mainstream and undermine it with politics, bigotry, and uncritical and unexamined self-awareness has proved successful. Made fools of us all.
zxcvbnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 03:11 AM   #25
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
So the plan to hijack the fringe conspiracy movement into the mainstream and undermine it with politics, bigotry, and uncritical and unexamined self-awareness has proved successful. Made fools of us all.
brb with some of your post history

Quote:
The weakness of the left is they are trying to impose limits on free speech and eliminate the 2nd amendment, the right to bear arms. Their strength is the defense of all the other amendments pertaining to discrimination, equality, and justice.
this is a good one from you lol

Quote:
Anyone noticing the parallels between radical Islam and the the radicalized alt-right? Being fed propaganda and seeking martyrdom. Fear-based violence.

The difference is when a Muslim does it, it's because of Islam. When a radical alt-righter does it, it's just a hoax, amirite? (Not to say the elites aren't orchestrating it, but the difference in knee-jerk reactions here is curious.)
no , I hadn't noticed a single fucking parallel at all , because I'm not a sick person who is here to post utter bullshit like that

radical alt righter LMAO yeh really , he actually said that

this was a post about Cruz the Florida school shooter , him and spam city eagle jumped all over the fake news that Cruz was some right winger doing it for Trump

total sickos

and here he is in this thread trying to pretend everyone has been fooled

no mate , the only fools are the ones trying to virtue signal their way to tyranny and are too cowardly to admit they want communism and the NWO because they think it will empower them due to them being from some minority or other

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 07-08-2018 at 03:41 AM. Reason: because this guy zxn stinks like a sock account for commies
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 03:54 AM   #26
oz93666

Apparently trump has spoken in defence of infowars over the recent banning..

CNN's STELTER MOCKS TRUMP FOR PRAISING INFOWARS

That's Brian Stelter above ...he's the most senior media correspondent for CNN. You'll remember CNN is run by jewish zionist Jeff Zucker...

Search 'brian stelter' ....oh guess what ??? he's a jewish zionist too , just a coincidence ...

When will trump , AJ and others get it ... it's the jewish zionists against the rest ...

AJ and trump could be described as zionists, their families have been infiltrated to sway their opinion (AJ's wife , trump's son in law) ... but they're not Jewish .... so they'll always be outsiders, and would not be behind the real end goal (elimination/enslavement of the goy) ... they will be attacked.

Last edited by oz93666; 07-08-2018 at 04:54 AM.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:12 AM   #27
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Just came back to DIF to check if they had a thread on Infowars today.

This is the reason why I left the DIF.
This is the deep state trying to reestablish infowars as a trusted anti establishment media source.
Banning and strikes look like they are trying to censor Jones, the sheople will add 2+2 and get the answer (they hate jones therefore jones is on our side)
They have been exposed as controlled opposition

They are are time warner derivative, can you get anymore mainstream than that?

I could post a couple of vids that expose infowars that have been posted here before..
I thought Jones is a personal friend of Trump?
How is this going down if trump is taking out the deep state?
Unless Jones IS deep state?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:20 AM   #28
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
Speak for yourself. You should know why by now. Apply this logic

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.
Think of how it actually went down in Germany in the 1930's
First they came for the political dissidents
And people were then afraid to speak out

Then they came for the Jews
I didn't speak out because they were still rounding up the political dissidents

Then they came for the communists
I didn't speak out because they were still rounding up the political dissidents

Then they came for the trade unionists
I didn't speak out because they were still rounding up political dissidents

Then we did as we were told without question
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 07-08-2018, 08:21 AM   #29
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This will not stop infowars or dishearten the two great heroes of the truth movement ... Alex Jones and Paul Watson ...

They and we are unstoppable and will prevail ....

Searching all the entities highlighted above we find they are all and without exception founded and owned and controlled by jews ... Even though jews are only 1% of the US population.

They portray themselves as unrelated ... this one lobbying the other... the jewish congressman 'pressuring ' Facebook ...

In reality they are all operating as one , controlled from the top by the rothschilds ...

This is the jewish NWO trying to kill their enemy AJ and infowars ... even though AJ loves israel , he doesn't love it enough !! But more importantly he opposes the NWO agenda.

What will it take for AJ to see the bigger picture???
Paul Watson lol
Old 07-08-2018, 09:18 AM   #30
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
This is the deep state trying to reestablish infowars as a trusted anti establishment media source. ...
lol....This is a classic post ...

It's very entertaining to see those who think trump and jones are the bad guys , go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify their position!

Unfortunately our leader has made the same mistake , assuming anyone who made president, anyone who loved israel had to be NWO...

As the years go on I think it will be more and more apparent , even to the most blinkered whose side trump and jones are on ...

We all make mistake ...much better certain people admit to them now ,rather than paint themselves tighter and tighter into a corner .

Last edited by oz93666; 07-08-2018 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:32 AM   #31
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
This is the deep state trying to reestablish infowars as a trusted anti establishment media source.
Banning and strikes look like they are trying to censor Jones, the sheople will add 2+2 and get the answer (they hate jones therefore jones is on our side)
They have been exposed as controlled opposition

They are are time warner derivative, can you get anymore mainstream than that?

I could post a couple of vids that expose infowars that have been posted here before..
I thought Jones is a personal friend of Trump?
How is this going down if trump is taking out the deep state?
Unless Jones IS deep state?
This^^

all this divide among the elite is just a show......no real damage to the elite
Old 07-08-2018, 09:53 AM   #32
MalvernMick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
you know what this is just pathetic in all honesty

the only way they can pretend their opinions are valid is by banning all other opinions

they lost the infowar !!

shameful cretins can't stand a real debate and can't stand diversity of opinion

so they ban and outlaw opinions they can't compete with

manufacturing consent is what this is

pretending their is no debate lol

COWARDS all of them , every single one of these neo marxist freaks is a fucking coward and a traitor to humanity

sick , sick people with flimsy world views all of it lies and half truths

I bet theres a few twisted creeps smiling with joy at this news

your going to be the first to go if the cabal get their way

they don't respect cowards and traitors

The following errors occurred with your submission

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

that's the message I get when I try and post on these forums

don't be surprised if one day MrAnderson is not around anymore and all you will be left with is E.U lovers and sociopathic nonces

You're not missing much here. Look at this crap.

Old 07-08-2018, 10:10 AM   #33
greenhulk40

More publicity for the little fat multimillionaire fraud shill.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 02:56 PM   #34
madbomber

There was a story on the news this morning that Facebook wants to partner with major American banks to provide services. They are not, so they say, asking for 'financial data'. Sure. Social media allied with banking. What could possibly go wrong?

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...ng-with-banks/
Old 07-08-2018, 03:14 PM   #35
madbomber

Tech companies are out of control. Whether you like AJ or not, Silicon Valley now governs speech. They have no 1st Amendment worries in the US because they are not a government agency (right). Faceless bugmen will decide what you can say or what you can't say. It may be too late already to break the stranglehold but soon, free speech will be restricted to the dark web and normal people (and I use that term loosely) will happily consume whatever they are fed by those who control social media. These are dangerous times.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:38 PM   #36
andy1033

For me, you guys claiming this is censorship are wrong.

If you own a piece of media, your entitled to have on it, what you want, and not to have what you want in it.

Do you think people rupert murdock hates, gets to have a voice in his newspapers, or tv stations?

No, of course not.

These companies can ban anyone they want.

Its like i was banned at ats forums, in 2011, and it was there right to ban me. I wanted to get banned on purpose from there at the time, as it was mostly full of trolls, and i just wanted to get banned, to make sure i could not feel tempted to write on there anymore. The ats board is well gone, from what it was meant to be.

Thats there right, like it is here too, i must of been suspended form posting here, quite a few times.

The people whom own sites, or media, have a right to ban whom they want voicing an opinion there, or using there site to speak there ideas, or version of the truth.

I do not like jones, and i think this has nout to do with blocking his free speech.

I am sure, in every way the american gov, prefer to have him speaking what he does, and millions listening to him, over someone that knew what they were talking about like william cooper, whom was killed by gov. The white house knew all about william cooper, and its just a wonder it took them so long, to finish off someone from there inside.

William cooper died before i ever heard of him. But you can see why the gov of america killed him, and wanted to leave someone like alex jones, for all the masses to listen to his endless gossiping, in effect what he does.

People like alex jones, are essentially gossiping on the net, and the gov of america, i am sure, love the way he tells his version of events to the masses. The gov of america would much rather someone without any discernment like jones to speak to the masses than william cooper, i am sure.

Like i said before, i always believe the ptb let alex jones into bohemien grove, as you can bet they knew, he was wanting to go there.

You can bet american intel agencies like alex jones, and probably feed him enormous amounts of rubbish to spout to his listeners.

He just got more free advertising here, and you can be sure the american gov love it, that maybe more will be now driven to listen to jones, lol.

You can see why the american gov killed willaim cooper, and left you alex jones to listen too.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 07-08-2018 at 03:42 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:06 PM   #37
dumbcritic

Remember that the pendulum swings both ways. Some may cheer this now, but won't when it happens to them or those who they watch. I know Twitter shadow banned a number of Conservative and Republican accounts, including those who are running in the upcoming primaries. Then at least several Libertarians had their accounts suspended and Candace Owens had restrictions put in place for calling out the racist Tweets of Sarah Jeong. All this sets a dangerous precedent.

Edit: Twitter is now starting to suspend a number of Minarchist, Anarchist and so-called ''truther'' accounts too. Some are calling for YouTube to do the same http://www.mediafiledc.com/time-end-...an-experience/
''Chlorine is a deadly poison gas employed on European battlefields in World War I. Sodium is a corrosive metal which burns upon contact with water. Together they make a placid and unpoisonous material, table salt. Why each of these substances has the properties it does is a subject called chemistry'' - Carl Sagan

Why is it that the loudest critics of ''Big Pharma'' are Big Placebo?

Last edited by dumbcritic; 07-08-2018 at 08:52 PM.
dumbcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:04 PM   #38
metaspiral

Maybe Jones has been removed as most know he's a gatekeeper and controlled shill, one useful idiot past his sell by date?

Stay tuned for his replacement.......
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:25 PM   #39
northern star

Or with recent Hollywood Pedo allegations going viral perhaps the ptb are rushing to close things down on the alternative media, and with the mid term elections coming up theyre striving to eliminate any opposing voices. Its a violation of the first amendment, all Americans should be rising up about this, whatever side they're on.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:33 PM   #40
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern star View Post
Or with recent Hollywood Pedo allegations going viral perhaps the ptb are rushing to close things down on the alternative media, and with the mid term elections coming up theyre striving to eliminate any opposing voices. Its a violation of the first amendment, all Americans should be rising up about this, whatever side they're on.
It is only a 1st Amendment issue if it's the government doing the banning. Facebook et al can ban who they like with impunity. It is the corporations who are in control. There are mechanisms whereby they can be restrained (anti-trust laws for example) but there does not appear to be the political will to do that.