Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 24-01-2015, 09:09 PM   #1
fanof2012

Question So why do radio hosts get hassled for "promotion"?

For some reason, people who host radio or TV shows tend to get hassled for spreading the word about their shows and interviews more than people who simply write posts. If someone writes an article and posts it on forums or group pages on social sites like facebook, nobody accuses those people of promoting their thoughts or research through written posts. However, if a radio or TV host posts their shows and interviews on the same forums and group pages, then they are more likely to get hassled by other forum/group members for promoting their show, even though the radio/TV host is not trying to promote their show but is simply trying to get the important info in the show out to the world for sake of waking up the world.

Why is this? The way I see it, saying that someone is posting their shows on public mediums to promote their shows makes just as much sense as saying that someone who is posting articles on public mediums is doing so to promote their written thoughts and research. Yet many feel that the only people who deserve to get hassled for "promoting" their work are those whose work is not strictly written work.

And I am speaking from experience here as I have my own radio show ("Nature Of Reality Radio" on blogtalkradio.com) and I have received this kind of hassle for spreading the word about my shows.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 09:19 PM   #2
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
For some reason, people who host radio or TV shows tend to get hassled for spreading the word about their shows and interviews more than people who simply write posts. If someone writes an article and posts it on forums or group pages on social sites like facebook, nobody accuses those people of promoting their thoughts or research through written posts. However, if a radio or TV host posts their shows and interviews on the same forums and group pages, then they are more likely to get hassled by other forum/group members for promoting their show, even though the radio/TV host is not trying to promote their show but is simply trying to get the important info in the show out to the world for sake of waking up the world.

Why is this? The way I see it, saying that someone is posting their shows on public mediums to promote their shows makes just as much sense as saying that someone who is posting articles on public mediums is doing so to promote their written thoughts and research. Yet many feel that the only people who deserve to get hassled for "promoting" their work are those whose work is not strictly written work.

And I am speaking from experience here as I have my own radio show ("Nature Of Reality Radio" on blogtalkradio.com) and I have received this kind of hassle for spreading the word about my shows.
I have gotten hassled in any form of media I produce. I think some of it is technological mind control.

You find when you produce solid things the skeptics and haters do not debate the topics anymore, they go after you(or don't post at all). that is why a lot of good topics sink fast(one reason), skeptics and haters have no grounds for debate.

Just keep doing your work regardless of what a bunch of idiots do.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote