Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 05-03-2007, 01:16 PM   #21
karenmoore1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock View Post
Lately I have been seeing movements just at the edge of my vision, as if something hurrying out of view or as if things had been moving when I wasnt looking and then quickly got still when I looked. Its not everyday, but often enough for me to start wondering. I feel no real "presence" as I have at other occations that felt weird ei ghost spirit or such, just a feeling that something happened there at that moment and that I almost saw it!
Anyone else get this?
That is very interesting because the same sort of thing has happened to me a couple of times recently. It is usually when I am reading I see something move out the corner of my eye but there is nothing there as I am in my living room with the curtains closes - very weird.
I have also been experiencing a white light sometimes when I am trying to get to sleep at night. Just in the stages before sleep, I have experienced a bright white light "in my head" which lasts for about 5 seconds. And also I sometimes feel like I can still see things when I have my eyes closed - like the silhouette of things around my bedroom.
Anyone else had anything like that?
karenmoore1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:57 PM   #22
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenmoore1979 View Post
That is very interesting because the same sort of thing has happened to me a couple of times recently. It is usually when I am reading I see something move out the corner of my eye but there is nothing there as I am in my living room with the curtains closes - very weird.
I have also been experiencing a white light sometimes when I am trying to get to sleep at night. Just in the stages before sleep, I have experienced a bright white light "in my head" which lasts for about 5 seconds. And also I sometimes feel like I can still see things when I have my eyes closed - like the silhouette of things around my bedroom.
Anyone else had anything like that?
Sure. That's your third eye! You're seeing the shadow dimension, or, the 4th dimension (density?). It's where you can see all the energy fields that things are made of. Pretty cool, huh? Have someone fill a helium balloon while you're in that state and watch how the gas goes into the balloon. That will convince you that you aren't just seeing things. That happened to me before I ever saw any fluid dynamics presentations or anything, and what I saw (in the 4th density) correlates to how it actually is.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:00 PM   #23
karenmoore1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Sure. That's your third eye! You're seeing the shadow dimension, or, the 4th dimension (density?). It's where you can see all the energy fields that things are made of. Pretty cool, huh? Have someone fill a helium balloon while you're in that state and watch how the gas goes into the balloon. That will convince you that you aren't just seeing things. That happened to me before I ever saw any fluid dynamics presentations or anything, and what I saw (in the 4th density) correlates to how it actually is.

s
Thanks so much for the reply - I must try that balloon thing
You know, it is weird my friend suggested it might be my 3rd eye opening too but I wasn't sure - until now!
karenmoore1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:53 AM   #24
myeika

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Sure. That's your third eye! You're seeing the shadow dimension, or, the 4th dimension (density?). It's where you can see all the energy fields that things are made of. Pretty cool, huh? >>>>snip<<<<<<
s
What are fluid dynamics presentations please?.........
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
myeika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:27 AM   #25
seamus

A fluid dynamics presentation is a slideshow with an animation at some point in the proceedings showing the way a fluid flows in a given environment. They usually do it with gradients of color cycling over and over to give the illusion of movement.

Like this!

except with animation.

s

I looked for a while but couldn't find a pic on google like what i was really looking for.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #26
tru3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock View Post
Lately I have been seeing movements just at the edge of my vision, as if something hurrying out of view or as if things had been moving when I wasnt looking and then quickly got still when I looked. Its not everyday, but often enough for me to start wondering. I feel no real "presence" as I have at other occations that felt weird ei ghost spirit or such, just a feeling that something happened there at that moment and that I almost saw it!
Anyone else get this?
yes. we do a lot of work on historic homes. some homes have a definite vibe.

i was working in a funeral home one time, installing curtains, and it became quite clear to me that someone liked the old curtains quite fine, thank you very much, and didn't want me touching them. i found it very difficult to concentrate, and the brick behind the old plaster just kept crumbling, like styrofoam. i was really having a hard time doing my job.

so, after a while, i just put out the thought that i appreciated the opinion, but that i was just here to help. whoever was there just kind of "grumbled" and went away.

everyone thinks they're a decorator! lol

Last edited by tru3; 09-03-2007 at 01:18 PM.
tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:25 PM   #27
seamus

Whoa that's too funny.

I lived in a house that had a bad vibe for about 5 years. I kid you not, one night leaving the place my brother (behind me) felt a hand on his shoulder, after we had been feeling a menace in the house. He jumped like a scalded cat and we both looked back in the house and felt this ...thing... looking at us. We couldn't see it, and it appeared to be constrained to the house. Years later we disposed of a razor strop that had been used to spank me and my brother and other children (by my stepfather), and probably used to sharpen razors used in murders (he was a mafia hitman). At that point the vibe left the house for the most part. Why the heck we kept it for 8 years after the bugger kicked off is beyond me. I never liked it, but it kind of evaded your full notice, if you know what I mean. I always saw it out of the corner of my eye, and got a bad vibe from it, but "something" kept me from focusing enough on it to throw it away.

s

Old 09-03-2007, 04:07 PM   #28
myeika

Hi Seamus and thanks for your reply……

I will have to look more into the fluid dynamics presentations bit….. very interesting…….

This is all so strange, as you are all talking of the stuff I have ermmm…. Cant think of the right word here, ……not taken for granted, but thought was a natural part of life, as it has been happening in my experience for some time now.

It sort of makes sense to me why and how (?) I do the stuff I do, without thinking about it, and why people all say the things they do about me, how I light a place up when I go in, how I am such a special and wonderful person, that they love talking to me because in their opinion I have an all seeing eye, or that I am an oracle, or that I am a witch!!!!!!…. – I sort of never really understood it to be what you guys are talking about, all this mind and science stuff – if you get what I mean? To me it is just a natural way to “be” I found out a long time ago, that if you can remember to just “be” things are so much easier/lighter/not a problem/etc.. than they were before (this is hard to write as I cant find the right words to say that can explain what I mean…….) and when your “being” it just happens…… you don’t have to think about it, and best of all it feels so ohhh…..together – one……

So is this my re-awakening then?.......What ever, it is great to find a place where folks are talking about stuff that happens and helping each other understand our full potential……..
"Actions are destiny's pen. The line of actions drawn today becomes tomorrow's destiny, so be sure that you are drawing a work of art"
Old 09-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #29
myeika

Hey folks…….

Just wanted to share with you something!!!!!!!!!!

Earlier this evening I was on the phone to my friend…..

This morning before I got up, I decided I would do the best I could to create my day……ok…..I intended a good day and also a sign that I would know that “I” had created my day, one which I knew would be a wow – if u know what I mean?

My friend lives about 200 miles away from me – well that’s just an approx, it’s a long way by car! Lol…… We were sat chatting about how our day had been etc, and then at my end the lights dipped……wow I thought that is unusual, I wonder why that happened……..then the next thing my friend said to me was…..”Hey our lights have just dipped….that’s strange” she said……”Think we have just seen another glitch in the matrix” she said, mmmmm could have been, could have been my sign that I asked for too……what ever it was, we were both connected at that point, and we both shared something amazing……..

This then led on to her telling me about the lights she can see in her bedroom at night and the other things she can see moving and changing, and how she can’t talk to many people about it because they think she is mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when this happens………..

Back to my film……take care all……
Old 12-03-2007, 01:36 PM   #30
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Its lovely that you have someone to share it with myeika! None of my friends 'get it'!! I've made friends through the internet- one in canada and one in the netherlands that i talk msn to- but thats frustrating too coz you cant always get across tone and expression on msn- although we do a very good job of it, don't know where i'd be without my msn friends really- probably very lonely!! Oh ..i long for the day when i have someone/people to talk to face to face about all this stuff!!
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote