Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 10-03-2015, 03:11 AM   #1
atlantabizgal

Default U.S. Federal Pot Bill Introduced Tomorrow

In a first, senators plan to introduce federal medical marijuana bill

Quote:
In what advocates describe as an historic first, a trio of senators plan to unveil a federal medical marijuana bill Tuesday.

The bill, to be introduced by Senators Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), would end the federal ban on medical marijuana and implement a series of reforms long sought by advocates. They include downgrading its status with the Drug Enforcement Agency from Schedule 1 to Schedule 2, allowing doctors to recommend its use in some cases to veterans, expanding access to researchers and making it easier for banks to provide services to the industry.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ce=CSPMedition

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 04:38 AM   #2
mr man

Talking

Hopefully this will pave the way for more medicines.
mr man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2015, 07:53 PM   #3
ritchs

This is an incredible opportunity for people to access medicine and genuine pain relief. (without side effects)

It is also a opportunity for both political parties to garner favor with the American people. They would feel less antagonism toward their government and more likely to be supportive and participate in voting.

I'm not saying the government is 'good', but it would go far to soothing all the bad feelings people are having about the government in general. Especially if they lower penalties to a misdemeanor or to be settled with a fine. Nobody going to jail.

They must know that the arguments against marijuana are feeble and even ridiculous and that people can see right through the sham, creating a real wall of separation and a resistance attitude toward the government

I hope it is well received and that the congress think about the tremendous waste of prisons for people only caught with marijuana, a relatively soft drug. They will probably only allow it for medical, which is very good and the main issue, but it will likely over time (5+ yrs) open the doors to allowing recreational use too. I see a large social improvement possible.

I realize this is only a step, but a step in the right direction. Lets stay positive!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 19-03-2015 at 07:55 PM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 03:49 PM   #4
fireflyz
Inactive

Hopefully they legalize it.
fireflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 11:13 PM   #5
wildhorse

lets see... I hope the medicinal strain isnt tampered with too much by government though.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 11:15 PM   #6
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr man View Post
Hopefully this will pave the way for more medicines.
Hopefully this will force dealers to serve up more class A drugs!!
Old 20-03-2015, 11:21 PM   #7
Cryptoverse

This is wonderful news. While the global conspiracy/agenda is unfolding we do have certain societal progress being achieved. If Rand Paul went up against Hillary I would be inclined to vote...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2015, 11:25 PM   #8
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantabizgal View Post
In a first, senators plan to introduce federal medical marijuana bill

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ce=CSPMedition
Good old Rand Paul.

He's really walking the walk huh?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote