Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 04-06-2014, 10:17 AM   #21
is this reality

Crown, queen, king, pope, prince, princess, duke, duchess, prime minister, president etc etc etc.

Just bloody words assigned to people that stupid dumb-fucks from centuries ago thought up and bestowed on even more stupid people.

All of it is just created out of stupid people's minds since the dawn of man.

It's them and us. When the fuck are the people of this planet going to do a V for Vendetta? Great film by the way; the speech V gives when he hijacks the tv studio is so relevant to the shit going on today and tomorrow and the next until we fucking rise up and "kill 'em all".

Otherwise lets remain passive and be content with discussing / debating all the shit that's clearly wrong and cruelly unjust for us all.

This forum is more like a notice board in a school corridor.

Keep on discussing and posting the next shitty thing "they" are doing to us or considering doing to us".

Don't you dare use your own mind and explode when you do.
is this reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:35 AM   #22
phat thucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
http://rt.com/news/162896-queen-frac...nsions-speech/

Living in Colorado, we have experienced fracking up close and personal. A recent 4 mile landslide has many wondering if it was caused by fracking.

http://beforeitsnews.com/environment...g-2501868.html

PROOF the whore doesn't give a thuck about 'HER' subjects, and to prove it she is going to poison US and her faithful supporters. What an evil B*tch.
phat thucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:14 PM   #23
jimmythebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by is this reality View Post
Crown, queen, king, pope, prince, princess, duke, duchess, prime minister, president etc etc etc.

Just bloody words assigned to people that stupid dumb-fucks from centuries ago thought up and bestowed on even more stupid people.

All of it is just created out of stupid people's minds since the dawn of man.

It's them and us. When the fuck are the people of this planet going to do a V for Vendetta? Great film by the way; the speech V gives when he hijacks the tv studio is so relevant to the shit going on today and tomorrow and the next until we fucking rise up and "kill 'em all".

Otherwise lets remain passive and be content with discussing / debating all the shit that's clearly wrong and cruelly unjust for us all.

This forum is more like a notice board in a school corridor.

Keep on discussing and posting the next shitty thing "they" are doing to us or considering doing to us".

Don't you dare use your own mind and explode when you do.
preach it brother
making snide remarks on how badly we are getting shafted accomplishes nothing in the end---the criminals who run this world could care less what we think but they might be interested if and when we decide to act.
jimmythebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #24
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
preach it brother
making snide remarks on how badly we are getting shafted accomplishes nothing in the end---the criminals who run this world could care less what we think but they might be interested if and when we decide to act.
Here are said criminals in all their Majestic splendor, Masonic pomp and Pagan pageantry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...looked-on.html
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #25
mr insane

I would love to see the Queen on a massive bonfire, with the rest of the scum bags, politicians, bankers, the whole lot with all their fake money as fuel. Watch that bitch burn!
mr insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:23 PM   #26
monkeybrain

monkeybrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 08:36 PM   #27
truthometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminawti View Post
Think the reptilian slut also owns all the offshore rights around the uk. Out to 20 miles? greedy fucking scum its about time we swung the lot of them up from the lamp posts. Along with their political friends of all parties. viva la revolution
We don't want a Revolution as by definition all we will get is more of the same, we need an Evolution, i fear though that the majority of the population doesn't want change and like being bullied.

I would be delighted to be proven wrong.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do, and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
truthometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:05 PM   #28
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminawti View Post
Think the reptilian slut also owns all the offshore rights around the uk. Out to 20 miles? greedy fucking scum its about time we swung the lot of them up from the lamp posts. Along with their political friends of all parties. viva la revolution
Yes, the time is nigh...
forestgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #29
herbes

the queen did ? or the governments that commit treason to the populus did ?

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE

Last edited by herbes; 04-06-2014 at 09:10 PM.
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 10:04 PM   #30
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Really? Wow, God save the Queen. What idiot came up with that saying?
A Dr. one would imagine
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:55 AM   #31
master x

I said this would happen. No matter the subject; you protest, you get the people behind you and oppose LEGALLY...and they just do what they wanted to do anyway by changing things so it doesn't matter what you/the people want. The same thing is/is going to happen with GMOs, too. And EVERY other issue after that too... They may give on one (unimportant one) to make it look like they can be fought legally, but that's it.

Last edited by master x; 05-06-2014 at 08:57 AM.
master x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #32
monklink

"Everyone knows they're allowed to Frack, the Queen's said it."
That's what they want you to parrot and hence offer no resistance.

However, I think the Law is somewhat more complicated esp. where there's no precedent. Both at Balcombe and Barton Moss we've seen the public challenge what they've been told directly by Police. In some cases they've even been arrested, but in the majority the charges have been subsequently dropped and they've been told there's no case to answer.

Normally a Freehold contains a clause about allowing the free flow of water, sewage and services under the property. Also there's normally something about the free flow of air and not blocking out light. All of these things, however, are consistent with the residential use of the property. It seems to me that Fracking under a Residential property (or indeed Agricultural land) is directly contradictory to it's permitted use.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:30 AM   #33
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

I reckon the only sure way to stop the fracking is if people all over the world stop using electricity and gas. I know it sounds like a crazy idea but if there is no demand, there is no need for supply. It's a big game of chess, but is humanity ready to actively play?

The kween elizabeth saxe coburg gotha or 'windsor' as she likes to hide her past with, has no more claim over the land or sea than a vagrant stinking of piss in a shop doorway. These fracking firms are committing huge crimes against our home the earth.

I summon the consciousness of the earth to put right what is wrong, and to drain the greed from the destroyers that plague our home. The time for the consciousness shift in humanity is now.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 05-06-2014, 03:25 PM   #34
rastamasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat thucker View Post
And poison the water table so that population is reduced and forced into the cities ala agenda 21
Got it in one!
Old 05-06-2014, 04:54 PM   #35
sillybilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat thucker View Post
And poison the water table so that population is reduced and forced into the cities ala agenda 21
It's comments like this that get conspiracy theorists labelled as nutters. There are easier ways to poison the population.
This is all about greed pure and simple. And apart from safety etc, what people should be concerned about is that inconvenient legislation can be and is being redrawn on a whim.

Last edited by sillybilly; 05-06-2014 at 04:56 PM.
sillybilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 07:41 PM   #36
monklink

Thumbs down opened or closed who knew

This is a bit off-topic, but the fact that the Queen opened parliament means it was previously closed. I read it was for something like 3 weeks. Anyone notice? Precisely.

Apparently the purpose of parliament is to argue over how to spend the money they've extorted from the public. However, it seems the greater portion of this has already been blown on the ceremony aggrandizing the whole thing.

How much does it cost to employee legions of ceremonial soldiers exactly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqt0aUFSTLs
Old 05-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #37
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashibozkedi View Post
I thought ALL land in UK belongs to the Crown anyway including that which your house is built on.

So don't see need for special bill as Queen owns it anyway

Or have I got this wrong?

Anyone know for sure?
Over the ages, the British Monarchy has stolen all the land they own. But what's new.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2024820AAyKrVf
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:18 PM   #38
chockimon

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybrain View Post
It's absolutely sickening.
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:18 PM   #39
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
It's comments like this that get conspiracy theorists labelled as nutters. There are easier ways to poison the population.
This is all about greed pure and simple. And apart from safety etc, what people should be concerned about is that inconvenient legislation can be and is being redrawn on a whim.
The only people who consider conspiracy theorists nutters, are people with lies they must hide.
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 08:54 AM   #40
monklink

Default dismantling democracy

Gayzer vs. Peter Allen on Radio 5
Good the hear someone solid who doesn't let the leading questions draw them off track
Calling him a Loony almost stops him, but he drops another logic bomb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwQ2DUFlAxQ

Last edited by monklink; 09-06-2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: called a loony