Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 21-02-2013, 06:40 PM   #21
damienduffy

Default Invalid from the beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Anyone that knows their true history of Britain already knows that the current royal family are illegal. There has never been a legal royal family since the illegal takeover from William of Orange. The last legal Monarch was King James Stewart. This is what has caused the trouble in Ireland for the last few hundred years as the Irish people of the South are well aware that the Royals are illegal. This is the argument that causes secterianism at Old Firm matches between Rangers & Celtic

The true Monarch and rightful heir to the thrown is this man below. A man named 'Franz Duke Of Bavaria' AKA king of scotland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz,_Duke_of_Bavaria
It seems that however these various disturbances in the alleged royal line may be resolved, THE SITTING "QUEEN" HAS NO VALIDITY WHATSOEVER.

I COUNT AT LEAST 5 SEPARATE ISSUES ON THIS THEAD THAT INVALIDATE HER MONARCHY!
damienduffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #22
damienduffy

Exclamation Da gangsta queen

Gangsta!
Old 21-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #23
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienduffy View Post

I COUNT AT LEAST 5 SEPARATE ISSUES ON THIS THEAD THAT INVALIDATE HER MONARCHY!
Well the fact that the Stuarts where overthrown was illegal. The fact that the Vatican themeselves never recognised the takeover as lawful also kind of invalidates it. By rights and the house of Stuart could lawfully take back the throne at any given moment, it is to this day still legally theirs

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 21-02-2013 at 06:55 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #24
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobski View Post
Satanism, drug trafficking , child abduction yeah each to there own opinions I don't believe that. I'd rather be run by Germans than speak it.
How about being 'run' by a body of people of your choosing? (elected).

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #25
tink123

BoBski..."I'd rather be run by Germans than speak it????" what?????

Words fail me!!! x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #26
tink123

The Royal family is there supposedly to look after and protect its people....as without the people there is no monarchy. They take an oath to serve under God and as head of the church to do the right thing....not cream us over ..tell lies and run off witht the peoples money...thats the point!!!
Old 21-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #27
tink123

Bobski...Have you bothered to listen to Greg Hallets 6 reports???? because i suggest you do before you make sweeping statements.....because if you listened you would care!!!! Thats how damning his finds are!!
Old 21-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #28
damienduffy

Default The most ancient precedent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
How about being 'run' by a body of people of your choosing? (elected).
tian an.
There is a most essential historical precedent, essential for Human beings to live alongside each other without killing themselves off that must predate all others.

Often referred to as the "Golden rule" and repeated often throughout the religious texts of innumerable religious cultures it is the principle to interact with others in the way that you would want them to interact with you under the same circumstances.

1 in 6 Human beings are psychopaths and that is where this rule starts to get broken. And the psychopaths group together and VOILA!

Welcome to social history!

As long as there are psychopaths allowed to occupy positions of power and control, and as long as the Golden rule" is not the first essential principle of any governance, then there can never be harmony.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:23 PM   #29
tien an
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienduffy View Post
There is a most essential historical precedent, essential for Human beings to live alongside each other without killing themselves off that must predate all others.

Often referred to as the "Golden rule" and repeated often throughout the religious texts of innumerable religious cultures it is the principle to interact with others in the way that you would want them to interact with you under the same circumstances.

1 in 6 Human beings are psychopaths and that is where this rule starts to get broken. And the psychopaths group together and VOILA!

Welcome to social history!

As long as there are psychopaths allowed to occupy positions of power and control, and as long as the Golden rule" is not the first essential principle of any governance, then there can never be harmony.
Interesting.

All the more reason to keep government as small as possible...although fewer than 6 would be pushing it a bit...

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #30
damienduffy

Exclamation A dream you can believe in

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
Interesting.

All the more reason to keep government as small as possible...although fewer than 6 would be pushing it a bit...

tian an.
Psychopathy can be identified.

Indeed, with the very same MRI technology that these mentally ill people (that's all) have developed to try and read our minds in order to subjugate us more, psychopathy would be easily identified.

For rhe first time ever, instead of the lives of normal people being driven according to the effects of the fear that these mentally ill people have of having to behave according to the standards expected by normal people, we would be able to indeed have a "society" based on "mutual benefit" where the "Golden rule" was the fundamental principle.
Old 22-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #31
marky78

I'm suprised, this is the first I've heard of it.
marky78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 10:04 PM   #32
the apprentice
Inactive

Psycopathics are mostly at the top, so one has a clean out every now and again, but it won't work because the real organisation always remains intact by leaving a few of their lesser mortals food for the feeding frenzy to satisfy their hungry hunters.

The surest way to create lasting peace is for everyone to sacrifice their greed over those being kept in slavery so they can be free also.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 12:19 AM   #33
gary29
Banned

I think that the small but rather significant detail that in the almost 2yrs since this piece was first written, no one has successfully used it as a legal defence or to have a conviction overturned. To me this proves that it is incorrect.

Last edited by gary29; 23-02-2013 at 12:20 AM.
gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #34
vegan_on_the_land

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary29 View Post
I think that the small but rather significant detail that in the almost 2yrs since this piece was first written, no one has successfully used it as a legal defence or to have a conviction overturned. To me this proves that it is incorrect.
To me it proves they don't play by their own rules. The woman has broken her contract of employment and should be sacked.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 05:35 PM   #35
gary29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
To me it proves they don't play by their own rules. The woman has broken her contract of employment and should be sacked.
It's your opinion that she has broken her coronation vow. Other more learned opinion obviously disagrees.
gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #36
truthometer

Quote:
Besides John himself? Read the J for Justice website. I wouldn't be suprised other cases using this defence might fail, it must be fantastically easy to rig a jury. Maybe im just cynical of Courts, but iv been railroaded and fined beyond belief for challenging them.

You'll never see this in the papers, and you'll be lucky to find any court records of it, that's how they operate.

John wants to dig a small(2metre x 2metre) section of Earth in Ireland to see if the Ark Of The Covenant is there. Whats the problem? If TPTB are so sure it isn't there then let him dig and find nothing. However, if he finds it, well i cant imagine the consequences of that.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do, and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
truthometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 05:42 PM   #37
truthometer

Quote:
It's your opinion that she has broken her coronation vow. Other more learned opinion obviously disagrees.
No, her oath was to 'Uphold the laws of God(first five books of the Bible) to the best of her ability' She has quite obviously and blatantly broken her contract with God.

For proof, take a look at her Art collection, her vast wealth, many houses and castles, and her not declaring a true year of Jubilee and returning said obscene riches to us, the people who make this country.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do, and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same, as we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
truthometer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #38
vegan_on_the_land

Indeed, she has broken her contract of employment time and time again. The so-called learned people are part of the corruption.
vegan_on_the_land is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 06:09 PM   #39
the apprentice
Inactive

What has already happened is irrelevant, it is what is going to happen that needs to be addressed, living in the past where all those no longer have a voice won't work, the dead cannot speak for themselves.

All forms or actions that currently effect the living falls into the, Indirect Violence category, for instance, Blair and others lied about WMD's there were'nt any, is anyone on my wave length yet?

Killing those for creating the former killing will only deepen the pain of those who follow afterwards, sending them to a modern Botany Bay is the right thing to do, to let them pay their own debts to themselves by working themselves out of the punishment at their own cost.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2013, 06:49 PM   #40
rizzy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Well the fact that the Stuarts where overthrown was illegal. The fact that the Vatican themeselves never recognised the takeover as lawful also kind of invalidates it. By rights and the house of Stuart could lawfully take back the throne at any given moment, it is to this day still legally theirs
the germans are clever !!

they have already thought of that, remember diana was a STUART ( spencer)

so now william is also part stuart/saxo-cothburg.

Last edited by rizzy; 23-02-2013 at 06:49 PM.
rizzy is offline   Reply With Quote