Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2012, 02:51 AM   #21
pegasus77
Senior Member
 
pegasus77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 127
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

And you start filling someone elses back pocket more and more
__________________
People are stupid, they will believe something because they want it to be true; or because they're afraid it might be true.
The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.
pegasus77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:51 AM   #22
derringer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 122
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default spot the shill post

No fucking comment. Ha!!!
derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:14 AM   #23
pegasus77
Senior Member
 
pegasus77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 127
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
A substance from a naturally growing plant??
The OP stated "all drugs" not just naturally grown ones, just curious what your stance is on chemically produced drugs
__________________
People are stupid, they will believe something because they want it to be true; or because they're afraid it might be true.
The greatest harm can result from the best intentions.
The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason.
pegasus77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 04:07 AM   #24
evarett
Senior Member
 
evarett's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 470
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

i like me some drugs.
evarett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:35 AM   #25
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithios View Post
You're still missing the point....

Okay,how to spell this out clearly: If a person is kept drugged up,not only do they stop questioning,they become very easy to manipulate. They will go along with anything the government want,as long as they can be kept in this twilight "carefree" state.

I'm not talking about some guy who will occasionally smoke a joint or two.

I'm talking the mass population. Have you ever been on a drug-invested sink estate where drugs are part of every day life,day in day out their whole lives. They don't care about anything.
And that's one reason why they have so many legal prescription drugs. But they don't want illegal drugs cutting into the legal drug market. They lose money when that happens. They can't make marijuana legal because it is too easy to grow and it cuts into profits for prescription drugs. Plus marijuana doesn't usually mess up anyone very much and it's not physically addicting.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:39 AM   #26
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
And that's one reason why they have so many legal prescription drugs. But they don't want illegal drugs cutting into the legal drug market. They lose money when that happens. They can't make marijuana legal because it is too easy to grow and it cuts into profits for prescription drugs. Plus marijuana doesn't usually mess up anyone very much and it's not physically addicting.
Balls. There is an easy way for them to get round that einstein, they just make it illegal to grow your own but legal to buy from Licensed retailers!!

A bit like what they do with lots of things already including tobacco!!!!
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 06:45 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:39 AM   #27
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithios View Post
Yep,let's have everyone dampening/killing their cognitive abilities with drugs,so we don't question anything and drift through life in a malleable cocoon.

Anti-establishment? Lmao,it's what the establishment WANT.
Marijuana does not dampen your cognitive skills, nor does LSD, nor do mushrooms nor do dozens of other illegal drugs.

They're not worried about anyone needing drugs to confuse thinking. Most people start out fairly stupid anyway. Then they teach us in their schools not to think. Then they lie to us about everything. Then they occupy us with crap on television and in movies and in books. You have to be a genius working full time to see through all of their crap. They don't need us to take drugs. We've already lost.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #28
tenzingnorgay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,441
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Balls. There is an easy way for them to get round that einstein, they just make it illegal to grow your own but legal to buy from Licensed sellers!!

A bit like what they do with lots of things already!!!!
They're headed in that direction in the US, but it's still not optimal. Any big corporation could theoretically become a licensed seller and Big Pharma would not like that. They could lose money to Google if Google decided they want to sell pot. And prices would go way down. Big Pharma has a monopoly on their drugs but not on marijuana.

Legalizing it at all would educate people to believe that marijuana really is medicine which would encourage more people to grow it and use it whether it's illegal or not. One of their main tools is to lie about it and pretend that marijuana is useless as medicine and makes you stupid. They don't want to get away from that viewpoint but they may have to as people find out more about how beneficial marijuana is.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 06:55 AM   #29
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
They're headed in that direction in the US, but it's still not optimal. Any big corporation could theoretically become a licensed seller and Big Pharma would not like that. They could lose money to Google if Google decided they want to sell pot. And prices would go way down. Big Pharma has a monopoly on their drugs but not on marijuana.

Legalizing it at all would educate people to believe that marijuana really is medicine which would encourage more people to grow it and use it whether it's illegal or not. One of their main tools is to lie about it and pretend that marijuana is useless as medicine and makes you stupid. They don't want to get away from that viewpoint but they may have to as people find out more about how beneficial marijuana is.
I seen something on the news about them suggesting that the amount of homosexuals and lesbians has increased with the amout of Ganja smokers. Here it is below

(perhaps the thread should be renamed 'impotent news')
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 07:00 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #30
mithios
Senior Member
 
mithios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,287
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
Marijuana does not dampen your cognitive skills, nor does LSD, nor do mushrooms nor do dozens of other illegal drugs.

They're not worried about anyone needing drugs to confuse thinking. Most people start out fairly stupid anyway. Then they teach us in their schools not to think. Then they lie to us about everything. Then they occupy us with crap on television and in movies and in books. You have to be a genius working full time to see through all of their crap. They don't need us to take drugs. We've already lost.
That's not exactly a convincing argument,but hey *shrugs*. It's your opinion and that's fine Just as I was sticking my opinion out there too,doesn't matter to me if anyone agrees or not - I have no agenda to push...

Check my sig vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
__________________
"It's hard to hold the hand of anyone who's reaching for the sky just to surrender..."
mithios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #31
mithios
Senior Member
 
mithios's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,287
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
I seen something on the news about them suggesting that the amount of homosexuals and lesbians has increased with the amout of Ganja smokers. Here it is below

(perhaps the thread should be renamed 'impotent news')
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbc2N...el_video_title
Hahaha,okay - I've changed my mind. I'm all in favour of it
__________________
"It's hard to hold the hand of anyone who's reaching for the sky just to surrender..."
mithios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #32
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,735
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Legalising all drugs maybe a bad idea. Heroin and crack etc may just cause more problems.
If people become addicted what happens when they cannot afford to buy the legal drugs ? more crime.

If drugs are given out freely ,would there be a certain amount given out free or would there be no limit to the amount of free drugs available?

If a limit is imposed there will be a black market for people who exceed their daily amount.

Alcohol is legal and we know what problems that causes .

Last edited by nirvana; 29-01-2012 at 08:06 AM.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #33
johngr
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,865
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
Alcohol is legal and we know what problems that causes .
The exact same problems it caused when it was illegal (plus a whole host of other problems directly due to illegality. I´ve never heard of a liquour store owner shooting it out with another liquour store owner over who gets to sell liquour in a particular neighbourhood. Have you?
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #34
johngr
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,865
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngr View Post
The exact same problems it caused when it was illegal (plus a whole host of other problems directly due to illegality. I´ve never heard of a liquour store owner shooting it out with another liquour store owner over who gets to sell liquour in a particular neighbourhood. Have you?
Some other problems, directly due to illegality:

1. poisoning from incompetent or unscrupulous manufacturing process or deadly adulterants (and hiring one of Mickey Cohen's thugs is the only remedy for restitution)
2. tending to be available more harmful distilled spirits (rather than less harmful beer/wine) due the the need to conceal illegal substance. Examples from other drugs:

legal smokable opium
illegal, injectable heroin

legal patent medicine with coca extract
illegal crack cocaine

legal dexidrine (more complicated/expensive manufacturing)
illegal methamphetamine

Last edited by johngr; 29-01-2012 at 10:50 AM.
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #35
nirvana
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: here now
Posts: 4,735
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngr View Post
The exact same problems it caused when it was illegal (plus a whole host of other problems directly due to illegality. I´ve never heard of a liquour store owner shooting it out with another liquour store owner over who gets to sell liquour in a particular neighbourhood. Have you?
No but 100 of thousands die every year because of it. Once a drug becomes legal its availability becomes much more wide spread .Imagine if heroin and crack became as widespread as alcohol.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 11:26 AM   #36
bukkakeman
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 140
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I smoked a lot to cure my depression and anxiety and it worked. If youre doing it for that purpose it truly is a wonderous thing.

But legalising cocaine and heroin, come on guys. The higher powers are all total muppets, screw those lot a bit of common sense wouldn't go down a miss

Last edited by bukkakeman; 29-01-2012 at 11:29 AM.
bukkakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #37
johngr
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,865
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
No but 100 of thousands die every year because of it. Once a drug becomes legal its availability becomes much more wide spread .Imagine if heroin and crack became as widespread as alcohol.
Would it be easier or more difficult for minors to get if it were legal or illegal?

So 100.000s of people die from it. Your point? Tell that the the man who loses his son because some thug cops raid the wrong house. Tell that to the guy for whom the natural course of his addiction would have been to realise at 28 that he's wasting his life, knock it off, go back to uni, get a job, start a family, etc, but instead he gets shanked in prison or shot in an alcohol deal gone bad?

There is a stigma to using drugs that is not present with alcohol. Alcohol is embedded into the main culture whereas drugs use is a subculture, particularly the harder drugs. Removing prohibition would not change this, particularly providing there were some kind of ban on advertising.

WHICH IS WORSE FOR SOMEONE, TAKING HEROIN (that is, unadulterated heroin, diluted to a standard ,2 mg. per cc of sterile water) OR SERVING FELONY TIME?

I can't imagine Sven Svensson's in any large numbers quitting their jobs at Ericsson or Volvo, abandoning their families and to become heroin addicts. Can you? A certain fraction of the population is going to have problems with substances whether they're obtainable on the black market or at the store on the corner. Most of them will grow out of it.

The ones whose addiction causes them to commit crimes with victims are manageable (and in the case of certain drugs, even more so than alcohol). But what we are talking about is a marginal (if any) increase. You have to weigh that against the awful price paid for the "drug war", victims of crimes due to the higher black market price, policing/incarceration costs of non-violent offenders and loss of taxes from them, police corruption, violence for turf wars, ever increasing and encroaching police state, etc.

Prohibitionists tend to magnify the increase in direct drug problems that legalisation would cause and to minimise the horrendous costs that are directly due to drugs laws and enforcement. Remember, too, that the people who would be using drugs if they were legal are people who aren't using them because they are illegal and most of them presumably already drink and most of the ones whose use would be addictive already use alcohol addictively-- so they would not increase the total of society problems due to substance use but merely switch from one drug to another (in many cases less harmful, btw.)

Last edited by johngr; 29-01-2012 at 11:57 AM.
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #38
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngr View Post
Would it be easier or more difficult for minors to get if it were legal or illegal?

So 100.000s of people die from it. Your point? Tell that the the man who loses his son because some thug cops raid the wrong house. Tell that to the guy for whom the natural course of his addiction would have been to realise at 28 that he's wasting his life, knock it off, go back to uni, get a job, start a family, etc, but instead he gets shanked in prison or shot in an alcohol deal gone bad?
tell that to paul grimes
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #39
johngr
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 2,865
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
tell that to paul grimes
I'd tell him that if heroin had been legal and any heroin bought would be known to be diluted to 2 mg per milliliter, instead of the market situation where a pile of powder the same size could contain 5mg or half a gram, his son might still be alive.

Obviously, the drugs laws didn't do anything for his son.

Last edited by johngr; 29-01-2012 at 01:36 PM.
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #40
blackyblue
Senior Member
 
blackyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Leith
Posts: 16,835
Likes: 181 (134 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngr View Post
I'd tell him that if heroin had been legal and any heroin bought would be known to be diluted to ,2 mg per milliliter, instead of the market situation where a pile of powder the same size could contain 5mg or half a gram, his son might still be alive.
You might have a point..

But then its not that simple is it..

A lot of very rich and very dangerous criminal organisations ranging from Colombia to Ireland from Afghanistan to mexico run the drugs trade.

Those people are very rich, hold lots of weight in business and are feared by governments for their ability to wage acts of terror, and im not talking about your normal everyday street dealers in the back streets of Birmingham or london where some local dealer might get shot by a local dealer from a neighbouring estate. I am talking about terrorist organisations with no other real means of resource making huge profits from the global drugs trade.
Those people do very well out of prohibition and what do you think would happen if Mr Cameron decided tomorrow to malke drugs legal? what do you think those people are going to do? do you think they would go without a fight? or would we be seeing bombs going off, acts of terror and other attrocities? it really is not so simple as that

Listen to Stephen French and Dave Courtney, and learn why they are not involved in the drugs trade anymore
__________________
Is it my fault if i tell people to go jump off a bridge that some dumb asses actually go jump!? - John Strangis 28/12/13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZqXMQneVsg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 01:46 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
drugs, entheogens, evolution, legalization, marijuana

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.