Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 28-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
pinealgland

Post It Is Time To Legalize All Drugs (Potent News)

Hello everyone,

Here is my latest article, "It Is Time To Legalize All Drugs".
pinealgland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
diamondgeezer
Banned

Its been time to legalise all drugs for a long time.

Nice article.
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #3
302bluefog
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeezer View Post
Its been time to legalise all drugs for a long time.
+1
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
the author

Excellent article well done!

Emailed it to everyone I know.

Lets just grow the F**k up.
the author is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 12:11 AM   #5
pegasus77

Quote:
I have a right to ingest/smoke whatever I want and to explore the contents of “my own mind” in the process, so long as I am not hurting anyone else, even if it kills me.
There lies the key words IMO, there are just so many ways that drug use can hurt others.

Marijuana is one thing, although I choose not to use it as 1) I don't like the effect and 2) I don't want to become dependant on any drug to maintain a peaceful state of mind, which I have seen happen to many people, creating an expensive habit.
I do however see the benefits of using it if others choose to and feel that if society smoked pot the way they drink alcohol the world would be a much better place

Heroin on the other hand is the most despicable drug and the people that make it and/or deal it are the worst people on earth IMO, preying on vulnerable people who end up going to any means to feed their habit including stealing their grandmothers wedding ring.

Many drugs make people aggressive and often violent which can be very hurtful to families both physically and/or emotionally/psychologically. Groups of youths take crystal meth and walk the streets looking for a fight and if they don't find one they will jump on someone for no reason at all (I have seen the effects of that)

Children whose parents are addicts constantly trying to connect with their parents, some of them have to grow up real fast and look after their younger siblings becasue the parents are too spaced out. Some of them become very violent and attention seeking at school, I have known a child of drug addict parents who tried to burn his school down among other things.

Basically, when it comes to these kinds of drugs there are very few circumstances where someones use would absolutely not harm another person in any way shape or form.
pegasus77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:01 AM   #6
blackyblue

Thank you for your custom, have a nice day

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...9/23/hamza.jpg

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 01:02 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:05 AM   #7
mithios

Yep,let's have everyone dampening/killing their cognitive abilities with drugs,so we don't question anything and drift through life in a malleable cocoon.

Anti-establishment? Lmao,it's what the establishment WANT.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #8
mithios

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownoiz View Post
Come to Australia, buy yourself 3 grow lights.

Then get 5 years jail just for possessing lights that could possibly grow a plant.

Even if you dont have a plant.

5 years jail. Recent laws, that just get tighter.

Then come back and tell me thats what they want after your 5 years.
I think you somewhat missed the point,but nevermind....
Old 29-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #9
blackyblue

Quote:

Then come back and tell me thats what they want after your 5 years.
They have no qualms in legalizing drink, nor cigarettes, so if they owned the drug trade they would have no qualms about that either.
Unfortunately they do not own the drug trade, Al-qaeda do...Its probably the only resource in the world tptb failed to secure. Where do you think those small groups in eastern countries get rich enough to overthrow the governments and hold such power over them?
How do you think terrorists jailed for mass murders always get freed after 2 or 3 years? DRUGS!

Its not they dont want you taking drugs, they just want to be the profiteres

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #10
mithios

Quote:
No, you are trying to push an agenda that the elite want to decriminalise drugs, so therefore we should think the opposite.

And its not the first time from you

Drugs will never go away, it is the basic economic rule of supply and demand.

The only thing that can change is who supplies.
Can you please go back and read my whole post,not just the final sentence....
Old 29-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #11
mithios

Quote:
The only thing that can change is who supplies.
Actually,you brought up a very good point there. Legalised - who supplies,hmmm? I wonder,would that be...the government?
Old 29-01-2012, 01:21 AM   #12
mithios

Quote:
And what makes you think i didnt read your lame attempt at reverse psychology?
*sigh*
Old 29-01-2012, 01:25 AM   #13
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithios View Post
Actually,you brought up a very good point there. Legalised - who supplies,hmmm? I wonder,would that be...the government?
No seriously, the government do not supply. Rogue elements of CIA and other law agencies have helped out the drug cartels, but over-all they are not in control of supply. Although they would be if they could be. Drugs is a massive resource

Drugs is the main resource of many militant groups, and i am sure the IRA also profited massively from Drugs trade..

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:28 AM   #14
mithios

Quote:
If for example marijuana was legalised, and persons could grow their own for personal use, the government wouldnt be supplying much of anything now would they?
You really think that's how it would work? Fair enough...IF it did work like that. But still....

Quote:
Yep,let's have everyone dampening/killing their cognitive abilities with drugs,so we don't question anything and drift through life in a malleable cocoon.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #15
mithios

Quote:
what did you expect here, everybody to be on your side.

You are going to have to do better than that my friend
Haha,no. Everywhere I say this I get hated on

That's not gonna stop me saying it. It just kind of...makes me wonder if I'm on to something. It certainly hits nerves.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #16
batou
Banned

Quote:

Anti-establishment? Lmao,it's what the establishment WANT.
they already do it via hundreds of doctor feelgoods. theres a pill for everything. those are the dangerous drugs.

a tab of acid, a bong, a line of coke. the only danger is you might have too much fun.
batou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:43 AM   #17
pegasus77

Mithios I get exactly what you are saying.
With the addictive or habit forming nature of most drugs if certain people had legal power over it's distribution it would just be used as another form of mind control and greed satisfaction
Drugs themselves can take control of the mind, that's why I stick to meditation, it can produce the same effects but I have the control.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:44 AM   #18
mithios

Quote:
No i dont think it could work like that ever again.

Mainly because they dont want to legalise drugs in most places. Even though you try claim that governemnts do.

But it has worked like that in the past.

Cannabis for example has been around for millenia, how long has the cabal said it is "illegal" ?? How did it work before then?

Thats right people grew their own or could just buy it from someone that wasnt an uber-corporation, no big deal.

Seth Rogen and his buddies know the deal...

Pineapple Express -Item 9- how did Marijuana became illegal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7GzJRNjVXo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7GzJRNjVXo

In fact you would struggle to find one creative and successful person in Hollywood, Jewish or otherwise, that aint smoked a lil something something now and again.
You're still missing the point....

Okay,how to spell this out clearly: If a person is kept drugged up,not only do they stop questioning,they become very easy to manipulate. They will go along with anything the government want,as long as they can be kept in this twilight "carefree" state.

I'm not talking about some guy who will occasionally smoke a joint or two.

I'm talking the mass population. Have you ever been on a drug-invested sink estate where drugs are part of every day life,day in day out their whole lives. They don't care about anything.
Old 29-01-2012, 01:45 AM   #19
mithios

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus77 View Post
Mithios I get exactly what you are saying.
With the addictive or habit forming nature of most drugs if certain people had legal power over it's distribution it would just be used as another form of mind control and greed satisfaction
Drugs themselves can take control of the mind, that's why I stick to meditation, it can produce the same effects but I have the control.
thankyou,maybe you said it better than I did

Last edited by mithios; 29-01-2012 at 01:45 AM.
mithios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #20
pegasus77

Quote:
Originally Posted by batou View Post
they already do it via hundreds of doctor feelgoods. theres a pill for everything. those are the dangerous drugs.

a tab of acid, a bong, a line of coke. the only danger is you might have too much fun.
Until you find you can't have fun without it.