Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 01-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #1
hank_scorpio
Inactive

Default Hemp Fuel Revolution 2011 ; Solution to Collapse

Jack Herer (June 18, 1939 – April 15, 2010) – The Emperor of Hemp

“Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington

“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.”
- Carl Sagan

Cannabis grows like a weed, repairs toxic soil, and grows better in hydroponics. Onward to FULL legalization! If economic collapse is real, you have to be insane not to plant weed everywhere! This plant will save the world from the current path of self destruction. Oil was never supposed to be drilled from the ground or deep water. Current petroleum, oils, plastics and most products are toxic to the envrionment and human health. Hemp products are biodegradable and healthy for the planet and all life. When food, fuels, plastics, fibre, medicine are grown locally energy consumption dramatically reduces.

Read an important message from Rick Simpson on his website, link below.

http://phoenixtears.ca/articles/onwa...-legalization/

This is a short video I created on hemp fuel. Some of the clips are from the documentary The Emperor of Hemp.
hank_scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #2
rodin
Banned

Quote:
in 1941 [Henry] Ford constructed a vehicle made from biodegradable cellulose fibers derived from hemp, sisal, and wheat straw. The car was even fueled by hemp ethanol.
http://hempnews.tv/2009/09/10/74-yea...d-by-biofuels/

Last edited by rodin; 01-02-2011 at 11:24 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
sindakit

its hard to get it to grow in Scotland, I must admit.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:08 AM   #4
ownoiz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
http://hempnews.tv/2009/09/10/74-yea...d-by-biofuels/

The car was even fueled by hemp ethanol.
...until John D Rockefeller came knocking on his door.

as most of us know here, Standard oil an others made sure hemp growing was wiped out as it competed with what they were monopolising across various industries..fuel, materials etc and even pharma.

(I just thought id say it again incase newbies reading)

But expect nothing else from these companies...DuPont even has an automotive refrigeration scam going on, R134a gas is a nice little earner for them, and to this day they spread propaganda about why we shouldnt use regular propane/butane blends of gas to recharge automotive air-con units.
ownoiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:19 AM   #5
anyuser

In the past when I smoked weed I would try to save my seeds and when I couldn't, I would throw them out the window hoping they will grow.
The intelligentsia put out fakes and disinformation into some of the alternative media sources on the internet. Most of the alternative media is controlled by British Intelligence and the Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst in order to try and steer the minds of the awakening few so no one can slip the net of slavery and illusion. Most of the U.S. alternative media is actually run by Knight of Malta. source unhived mind website
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:26 AM   #6
psystorm

There was never a Johnny "Apple" Seed.... Where are all the apple trees? But there was a Johnny "Hemp" Seed running wild in the USA. Just food for thought.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:38 AM   #7
anyuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by psystorm View Post
There was never a Johnny "Apple" Seed.... Where are all the apple trees? But there was a Johnny "Hemp" Seed running wild in the USA. Just food for thought.
I have been called Johnny Hempseed before a few times lol. I would encourage all to save their seeds and throw then wherever they can to get the marijuana to grow. I have I would guess over a thousand seeds saved just in case they try to gmo our weed & hemp and in the future when I buy some more weed, will save some and toss most to grow. Grow the hemp/marijuana everywhere.
The intelligentsia put out fakes and disinformation into some of the alternative media sources on the internet. Most of the alternative media is controlled by British Intelligence and the Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst in order to try and steer the minds of the awakening few so no one can slip the net of slavery and illusion. Most of the U.S. alternative media is actually run by Knight of Malta. source unhived mind website
anyuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #8
hank_scorpio
Inactive

I seen some of the johnny hemp seed videos, everyone who wants cannabis legal should do the same.

More cannabis plants=the harder it is for the authorities to track=revolution.

I undertand many here will understand this if you have time could you comment on the youtube video, there are many non-thinkers on youtube, some positivity for others to see would help much. Thanks for you time.

http://marijuanacannabis.wordpress.c...nnabis-clones/

In summertime massive clones could be clipped, and planted, creating hundreds and even thousands of more plants from a few that started. With cannabis clones this plant could be perpetuated into abundance! Who cares if the plants get stolen, plant more, increase your chances of getting a bigger crop. If cannabis was everywhere I doubt anyone would steal the plants. Sure the police might get to destroy some, let them, even if the police hired 100% increase in staff they could not get nearly a fraction of all the cannabis plants that are planted, and cops could not be able to track who is growing them.

I have sent 100s of emails to canadian politicians and members of parliament and I will persist, I will be making phone calls as well when I have more time, I will be placing many posters up as well to spread the message far and wide. Take what happened in Egypt, even the military gets chased by the protesters!
Old 04-02-2011, 01:43 AM   #9
hank_scorpio
Inactive

IDEA. IF EVERY ONE GROWS THERE OWN. THEY CANT PUT US ALL IN PRISON
Quote:
IF EVERY SMOKER OR EATER GREW THERE OWN, THERE WOULDNT BE THE PHYSICAL NUMBER OF PRISON BEDS NEEDED! JUST GO GROW!
I believe that to be true as well, just grow and bring this plant into abundance. Activism can change the world.

If cannabis was abundant, would the authorities burn down entire forests? Surely everyone would be outraged if such a thing were to occur. I am willing to take my chance of the plants getting stolen, or destroyed, I will make sure I plant so many outdoors I will be sure to harvest a good crop.

I swear I am just growing vegetables. Cannabis happen to be a vegetable seed. Better to start somewhere than not at all.

Last edited by hank_scorpio; 04-02-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:56 AM   #10
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindakit View Post
its hard to get it to grow in Scotland, I must admit.
have you plugged your HPS 600w light in ?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:03 AM   #11
supertzar

The easiest and most widely beneficial thing we can do is abolish all laws concerning Cannabis. This is the answer to so many problems and it is so easy to implement it is amazing. All that needs to be done is to say "okay."
Old 04-02-2011, 02:32 AM   #12
mauviene

Actually it would be nice if they mainstreamed all the suppressed and unfunded scientific discoveries beforehand. Such as atmospheric generators, magnetic levitation, ect..

But both would revolutionize the industry and cause current major corporations to collapse..and who in their right mind would want that?
Old 05-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
h2pogo
Inactive

It infuriates me how the most useful plant known to man is illegal.

Good thread..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #14
ronisron
Inactive

Yes. Harvesting and using hemp for the many different things we can rights a few ships in a hurry. Where do you begin? Cures cancer, makes clothes, fuel, paper, building products, easy to grow, would save trees.... on and on. Plus, you can smoke it. And actually enjoy it without that insane addiction nicotine brings.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #15
dolores1

Talking But totally LAWFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
It infuriates me how the most useful plant known to man is illegal.

Good thread..
How could tptb say anything created by The Creator is unlawful?

Illegal - just a control mechanism.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #16
h2pogo
Inactive

Default Its crimminal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
How could tptb say anything created by The Creator is unlawful?

Illegal - just a control mechanism.
I know its criminal..Or should i say its lawful and they are criminals.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:51 AM   #17
sparkplug

The book called 'The Emporer Wears No clothes' by Jack Herrer is a real good read. Explains why Hemp and Weed is illegal.

Legalise them both now.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote