Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 12-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #81
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
yes again this is a different way to see it .
I am just saying that it is an injustice .

also the second peace is also right , people sometimes dont learn , but i see it this way , because unusual-suspect , it sounds as though you have had experience in this but some have not , and if they do not know , and the nature of it , they can see it in a very different way .

a bad way , one that can make them depressed , and in some cases , suisidal .

so like eistein said

the speed of light stays constant but time is relative .

tracker say
time is the mesurement of the movement of a concept in space .mainly light / etha / earth days years seconds etc .

since time is relative -------------reality is thus relative to the observer , meaning ------------ it doesnt matter who or what you think you are -------your reality is relative to you , meaning

that there are an infinate amount of parrallel realities that coexist symutaniously ocpupying the same space and time .

all we have to do
is exist in them .
be that person , allow it to be .

( trackers babbling arts of reality and how to change it lol. )

These lessons aren't meant to be easy, when people are going through this they should be feeling very bad indeed otherwise nothing of value would be learned.

Our souls all chose certain difficulties and issues to deal with in this incarnation, some people have chosen more than others.

I have been going through this and I am starting to emerge from it and I have been released from the baggage, I have learned a lot of my lessons and it is now a time to nurture myself and surround myself with people who benefit me. I have been sucked dry emotionally and mentally by other people and I have learned that I cannot help those who do not want to help themselves. I am a gentle person at heart and have no time for ass holes any more

I am now recovering, nursing my wounds and building myself back up again. I have had some wonderful changes in my life over the last couple of years, but I am stil bruised and i am going through a healing process.

Last edited by unusual_suspect; 12-06-2009 at 06:29 PM.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #82
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
These lessons aren't meant to be easy, when people are going through this they should be feeling very bad indeed otherwise nothing of value would be learned.

Our souls all chose certain difficulties and issues to deal with in this incarnation, some people have chosen more than others.

I have been going through this and I am starting to emerge from it and I have been released from the baggage, I have learned a lot of my lessons and it is now a time to nurture myself and surround myself with people who benefit me. I have been sucked dry emotionally and mentally by other people and I have learned that I cannot help those who do not want to help themselves. I am a gentle person at heart and have no time for ass holes any more

I am now recovering, nursing my wounds and building myself back up again. I have had some wonderful changes in my life over the last couple of years, but I am stil bruised and i am going through a healing process.
thats the spirit !

sometimes we have to drop other people if they keep holding us down or abusing our friendship .
you are lucky in way , you know the truth about this situation and can also recognise the phase inwhich you are in .

you are soooooooooooooooo close to achieving everything you have always wanted to experience and be , --------------------soooooooooooo close .

atleast you are wise now on certain signs that ohters give off with out noticing , as this may have come from experiences that you have had which can help you in the future never to make the same moves .

I wont call them mistakes , because they are not mistakes , as you said , they are experiences that you can learn from .

I have the feeling that you too are on a reality junction , a cross over , a new life to experience .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:13 PM   #83
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:
thats the spirit !

sometimes we have to drop other people if they keep holding us down or abusing our friendship .
you are lucky in way , you know the truth about this situation and can also recognise the phase inwhich you are in .

you are soooooooooooooooo close to achieving everything you have always wanted to experience and be , --------------------soooooooooooo close .

atleast you are wise now on certain signs that ohters give off with out noticing , as this may have come from experiences that you have had which can help you in the future never to make the same moves .

I wont call them mistakes , because they are not mistakes , as you said , they are experiences that you can learn from .

I have the feeling that you too are on a reality junction , a cross over , a new life to experience .
I dumped the vampires and unpleasant people, when people are giving it all the "why have you changed, I liked you better before (when you were a doormat) and put you down to your face and to others, what they don't realise is that what they are doing is hurting them more than anyone else.

I refer to it as mental poisoning and it is one of the most detrimental things you can do to yourself and your spiritual development. When you realise we are all one, you think - hang on a minute, if I hurt you I hurt myself

You know about the junction

That is indeed where I am, I refered to the dark night or obscure night in an earlier post, I'm sure you catch my drift.

I had a funny experience today, I met a person and they asked me to do a poster and cards for astrological readings (I am something of an expert but do not like to blow my own trumpet) to go in her shop, she does everything else except astrology, she also directed me to a local arts group.

There have been some very queer synchronicities occuring in the last year.

I'll post a pic of my poster when I have finished it.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 07:23 PM   #84
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
I dumped the vampires and unpleasant people, when people are giving it all the "why have you changed, I liked you better before (when you were a doormat) and put you down to your face and to others, what they don't realise is that what they are doing is hurting them more than anyone else.

I refer to it as mental poisoning and it is one of the most detrimental things you can do to yourself and your spiritual development. When you realise we are all one, you think - hang on a minute, if I hurt you I hurt myself

You know about the junction

That is indeed where I am, I refered to the dark night or obscure night in an earlier post, I'm sure you catch my drift.

I had a funny experience today, I met a person and they asked me to do a poster and cards for astrological readings (I am something of an expert but do not like to blow my own trumpet) to go in her shop, she does everything else except astrology, she also directed me to a local arts group.

There have been some very queer synchronicities occuring in the last year.

I'll post a pic of my poster when I have finished it.
lmao --- I know the that feeling too ( I liked tracker when he allowed us to walk all over him , i really like him lol )
and you are right because so often we find our family and friends do put us down in full public viewing , just to make them feel superior not knowing that if they put me/you down , they are indeed allowing them self to be shown as the same thing , after all ----------birds of a feather flock together .Every group is only as strong as its weekest link .

the dark night ?

yes I do know who and what you refure too .

I am familiar with it .

I also am experiencing what I now see as synchronocities .
some call them coincidences , I say

coincidence is the word used as a last resort for the unenspired .

Last edited by tracker; 12-06-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 13-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #85
tracker

since reality is relative to the observer , it is not right for any one to be labeled "mad" or insane.
if those labelles are to be used , we should use them upon what people do not what they say .

take paranoia for instance .

paranoid people do not create what they see ---------they only voice what they see . If they didn't say anything , would they still be labeled paranoid ?
ahhhhhhhh ? yeeeeeeeeeees , seeeeeeeee , it is not as simple as that .

lets get the truth in about this subject .

a person who is paranoid does not create the situations they see !

It is a grouping of factors mainly induced by the collective ( masses ) around them .
peoples timing / events that stem from other peoples actions / peoples actions too , all contribute to a system of patterns that mainly only the analytic person can see , because these things happen around them , so they voice what they see , the next minute every one around them laughs at them and chats to them , the next day they go through the same routine .

is it any wonder why they begin to feel stressed ?

what tickles my nerves are Dr's and therapists who claim the following ;

"yeah well some people are actually physically Ill their paranoia is due to chemical imbalances"

I ask " how old are they/"

they say "16------------------- or ------------28"---what ever they say

I then say
"well if they weren't so stressed out for the last god knows how many years their bodies and brains would not have come accustomed to producing those chemicals thus actually slowly rewiring them self as time went by -------so the real problem isn't their body or mind-----------its every one else including you ---the therapist , if all you professionals Illuminated bullying at school , and dealth with it there or in the home , that person would not have developed that way .

they then say things like " well you cant catch every fish but we can help them when we do"

I say " well its not in your interest to catch them is it ? its not good for your profession to stop this at an early age is it ? otherwise who on earth would you be making a living on if this was nipped in the butt at the start ?----------------absolutely no one , there fore - your career would go down the drain wouldn't it ?"

you should see the looks on their faces , and I do talk to those people , not through needing them -------but through knowing some of them .

anyway -- to the issue .

paranoid people do not create what they see , but they can change how they see it .
what some can get worried about and paranoid about ---- we here call it synchronicity , a spiritual event that happens to those who have woke up .I prefure to call it "reading the program" rather like seeing a repeating film and almost knowing whats going to happen next . seeing patterns in every day life . making sense of connections .

babies are not born paranoid or schizophrenic , these things are induced by the numb ignorance of the collective ( masses ) around them .

this is why I say , alternative realities do exist , they lay within us and all around us and we can pick and choose exactly which one we wish to live in and yes sometimes it does mean letting go of people we like or love .

I am now about to tell you of an extrememly mentally Ill parranoid group of people here in Britain , and you would be amazed at what they do in the streets .

these people are so parranoid , they do put up small monitoring devices in towns and shops , including streets .
they listen to every one and watch every one .
if they can they will hack your internet line to read all your emails .
they will listen to all your phone calls and record them .
they have a group of people who can just stop you in the street to search you and even take you away if you so little as question why you have been stopped .
they want to know everything you do and say because of this reason ;

they are parranoid that someone is out to hurt someone . and they think it is every one who is out to hurt others .

welcome to your government and their familiars we call the police .

any person who did what they do would be locked up and shut up in a nut house for all their life .

it isnt who you are that is important , it is what you do that defines you . ( quote from Batman )

truth logic

we are what we do !
actions speek louder than words !
all truth is its own evidance !

there is no logical counter act to prove these sayings wrong !

Last edited by tracker; 13-06-2009 at 10:25 AM.
Old 13-06-2009, 01:16 PM   #86
curtaincat
Banned

all i would like to say is thankyou tracker for this thread.
it is really important and i hope you do write a book.

i relate to just about everything you said and others here too. this thread really matters a lot. most people i know only care about materialistic things and i cant get through to them.

I am glad that a lot of people are not in my life anymore because all they did was try to drag me down , rip me off etc... no matter how much time i spent helping them , or money, they always wanted more. I am a "charlie nice guy" no more, ever again.

i used to be "so good" all the time, thinking i was being kind and helping, but all I got was the 'mirror' effect... i know what that means... so i have changed my mirror. ( after all, how can you give it , if you dont have it).

Physical life hmmm , hasnt picked up, but spiritually, i feel stronger.

really hope you write a book tracker
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #87
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
all i would like to say is thankyou tracker for this thread.
it is really important and i hope you do write a book.

i relate to just about everything you said and others here too. this thread really matters a lot. most people i know only care about materialistic things and i cant get through to them.

I am glad that a lot of people are not in my life anymore because all they did was try to drag me down , rip me off etc... no matter how much time i spent helping them , or money, they always wanted more. I am a "charlie nice guy" no more, ever again.

i used to be "so good" all the time, thinking i was being kind and helping, but all I got was the 'mirror' effect... i know what that means... so i have changed my mirror. ( after all, how can you give it , if you dont have it).

Physical life hmmm , hasnt picked up, but spiritually, i feel stronger.

really hope you write a book tracker
yeah i can see it now ,
people might think you have changed for the worst , only think for your self and cant be bothered as far as they are concerned .
well yeah and why not if they were like that , it sounds as though they deserve it .
obviously they will find another mug to rip off , treat bad ,
i went through the same thing .

the reason why we also get resistance form those we thought were friends is this .

can you imagine being the clown ? the joke ? the idiot ( as i was once too ) the perosn who is a walk over ?
well now you knwo why they would work hard ( but unitentionally ) to keep you down or take the piss especially when you needed them to be good friends ?
well imagine just how bloody stupid they look when you triumph ?
imagine the humiliation placed upon just how wrong they have been all that time ?
so now who is the joke ? who is the mugs ? who are the idiots ?

this is why some people work so hard to keep us down , its becaus elife can be like a group of bird boxes .
if you move up a floor , they have to move sideways or down one etc , now you know why ,

they might not do this intentional , but it is societies under pinning foundation --------to hold each other as they are and to seek and asimulate individuals into their system .funny enough the masses in their system seem to be rather like that of the collective borg in Star trek next generation and it tends to put a whole new meaning of it seeing it this way in comparison to our system .

you shall surrender your vessel .
you shall be assimulated -----------resistance if futile .
we shall add your biological instinctiveness to our own ------resistance is futile .
freedom is irellevent
individualism is erellevent
death is erelevent
you shall be assimulated
resistance is futile .

but then ------the borg has not acounted for the individual equasion fk you and your system pyramiters .

we are the resisatance .we will prevail -------it is------------------inevitable !

Last edited by tracker; 13-06-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 18-06-2009, 06:54 AM   #88
tracker

Old 19-06-2009, 08:59 AM   #89
finn234

this thread is brilliant. well done tracker

i totally agree with you and can sympathize big time. you really should write a book on it - theres always self-publishing if you cant a publishing deal.

With my feet upon the ground I move myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin...
finn234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #90
tracker

yeah thnks for that reply .

thats nice support there

it does need a good spell checkand then a good grammer check , but I am sure it will defo help some change their reality .
Old 23-06-2009, 01:48 AM   #91
fallensoul

Rofl the synchronities are getting out of hand for me. This thread and everything in it is something I been talking in tremendous depth over the past months with people, and I gone through most of it. This is like the summary of my past 5 months. I am not in the mood to go into detail but so many veils have been lifted from my eyes now and I see the world much more clearly.

Life is amazing when realized.

Last edited by fallensoul; 23-06-2009 at 11:19 PM.
fallensoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2009, 07:08 AM   #92
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallensoul View Post
Rofl the synchronities are getting out of hand for me. This thread thread and everything in I been talking in tremendous depth over the past months with people, and I gone through most of it. This is like the summary of my past 5 months. I am not in the mood to go into detail but so many veils have been lifted from my eyes now and I see the world much more clearly.

yeah it truly is .

at one time synchronocity used to make me feel parranoid , but not any more .

funny how having more knowledge of things creates a wider point of view thus allowing us to have more say if we choose too in our reality .

Old 23-06-2009, 10:10 AM   #93
finn234

Quote:
Rofl the synchronities are getting out of hand for me. This thread thread and everything in I been talking in tremendous depth over the past months with people, and I gone through most of it. This is like the summary of my past 5 months. I am not in the mood to go into detail but so many veils have been lifted from my eyes now and I see the world much more clearly.

thats good to hear the world really is ours - its up to us to create our own reality, whether it is a good one or a bad one is our responsibility.

With my feet upon the ground I move myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin...
Old 23-06-2009, 10:52 AM   #94
tracker

yep , sounds as though they have truly walked into a the realm of being aware of their surroundings and have recognised that they are part of it .
I hope everything goes well for them , and that they dont allow these situations to control their actions but think outside the box .
the only reason why they are able to see these connections is because it is an interactive thing and reality isshowing them that they are on the right track .

Old 23-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #95
finn234

Quote:
yep , sounds as though they have truly walked into a the realm of being aware of their surroundings and have recognised that they are part of it .
I hope everything goes well for them , and that they dont allow these situations to control their actions but think outside the box .
the only reason why they are able to see these connections is because it is an interactive thing and reality isshowing them that they are on the right track .

i hope so too

im in a fairly awakened state right now really relaxed, almost blissing out, can see that we're all really omniscience, and that we can manifest that here if we go with the flow...

just thought id share that

Old 23-06-2009, 04:44 PM   #96
tracker

yeah and its true , thanks for those thoughts .

people need to know these things and how knowing about our selves and how we can connect with reality can help us eperience it in such a different way .

Old 23-06-2009, 04:45 PM   #97
tracker

Quote:

yeah , i suppose you mean something like this .

Old 23-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #98
fallensoul

That video is funny. I had similiar experience of my own which was completely bizzare. Get this one weekend I was in a complete state of bliss, I felt like I am in complete control and untouchable.

Then we go into a bar, what I do is I order a beer go sit into an empty table, it was kind of early and the bar was almost empty upon our arrival. I made a prediction to my friend and said "soon people will be pouring in" and I kid you not the place started filling up. I just sat there drinking and smoking and watching people come in.

Soon the place was packed and my empty table was full of people, I just sat there didnt say anything I just enjoyed the moment. Occasionally I asked people around me politely if I could taste their drinks and they offered them me kindly. One girl even gave her whole drink to me. It was amazing I didnt even interact with anyone but I was surrounded with females sitting skintight to me.

I felt like I was in heaven. And then it happened. Some guy sat right next to me his leg touched mine and shoulder touched mine he was REALLY close but didnt say anything. So I turn to him and ask him for a cigarette, and he just replies "Get the fuck out of here." I am like "woah.. I just asked for cig" he replies "Shut the fuck up".

After that I just ignored him and sat there thinking "why is this guy behaving like this? I could have not upset him unless he was jealous or something since my positive aura was drawing people near me and giving me drinks and stuff"

I really got upset over this one guy being a complete asshole for no reason when I am experiencing heaven on earth. Then I SNAPPED completely, I took a lighter looked him straight into eyes, told him "You've got no right or reason to tell me to get the fuck out, and you could never harm me in anyway, and im not afraid you in any way, nothing you can do could get to me more than I could get to myself" Then I BURNED my pinky until it was burnt to the bone from one spot. Then I just left the guy really freaked out and didnt even say anything. I NEVER DONE anything as crazy as that before or after.

From perfect bliss I went into complete depression. I've got a nice scar to remind me of this and I will never hurt myself like that anymore. But I was drunk and high so that might have had something to do with it.

Did I get tapped? I felt like feeling infinite love I could live in harmony with everyone around me but that fantasy was ruined by one guy who hated me for no apparent reason. It was like his mission was to ruin my day.
Old 24-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #99
tracker

Quote:
That video is funny. I had similiar experience of my own which was completely bizzare. Get this one weekend I was in a complete state of bliss, I felt like I am in complete control and untouchable.

Then we go into a bar, what I do is I order a beer go sit into an empty table, it was kind of early and the bar was almost empty upon our arrival. I made a prediction to my friend and said "soon people will be pouring in" and I kid you not the place started filling up. I just sat there drinking and smoking and watching people come in.

Soon the place was packed and my empty table was full of people, I just sat there didnt say anything I just enjoyed the moment. Occasionally I asked people around me politely if I could taste their drinks and they offered them me kindly. One girl even gave her whole drink to me. It was amazing I didnt even interact with anyone but I was surrounded with females sitting skintight to me.

I felt like I was in heaven. And then it happened. Some guy sat right next to me his leg touched mine and shoulder touched mine he was REALLY close but didnt say anything. So I turn to him and ask him for a cigarette, and he just replies "Get the fuck out of here." I am like "woah.. I just asked for cig" he replies "Shut the fuck up".

After that I just ignored him and sat there thinking "why is this guy behaving like this? I could have not upset him unless he was jealous or something since my positive aura was drawing people near me and giving me drinks and stuff"

I really got upset over this one guy being a complete asshole for no reason when I am experiencing heaven on earth. Then I SNAPPED completely, I took a lighter looked him straight into eyes, told him "You've got no right or reason to tell me to get the fuck out, and you could never harm me in anyway, and im not afraid you in any way, nothing you can do could get to me more than I could get to myself" Then I BURNED my pinky until it was burnt to the bone from one spot. Then I just left the guy really freaked out and didnt even say anything. I NEVER DONE anything as crazy as that before or after.

From perfect bliss I went into complete depression. I've got a nice scar to remind me of this and I will never hurt myself like that anymore. But I was drunk and high so that might have had something to do with it.

Did I get tapped? I felt like feeling infinite love I could live in harmony with everyone around me but that fantasy was ruined by one guy who hated me for no apparent reason. It was like his mission was to ruin my day.
I call this situation ---------the perfect day syndrome .

its one of those situations where something cant go right with out having something so wrong to finish it off .

You can tell i have had experience with this ah .

I do think you were tapped , and unfortunately was used right at the end , but it doesnt matter .

the next time you go in a bar you will know not to ----------invite --------a point at which others can grasp and make bad with , so really it wasnt a bad thing that you went through this , its an advantage point at which you can grasp nad make better next time round .

I have had that too .

I have walked into a nightclub with a mate and it had 3 bars .

I purposely took him to the empty one furthest away from the dance floor .

I told him that women would flock round us , and wow yeah within 1 hour we couldnt look around with out having boob in face

I told him to then look out for a group of guys who might purposely walk and stand right next to us , and then surround us to cover the view
IE---------to make their mark and to ---- in a way --------make the girls only see them and not us who might be struddled up against the bar closely surrounded by them but obvioucly with their backs towards us .

well it happened . he was shocked .

they even did the -----------------shoulder thing as like yours .

how did i stop it ?

cunning !

I got off the stool and said out loud -- excuse me guys i would like to get through , got to visit the mens room .
they parted .
I then moved my stool out away from the bar to create a larger gap than what they would be able to surround and said
oops , nahhh ? im not loosing my seat here , its taken me 1/2 hour to attract all those women here at this end of the hall , im not leaving them for someone else

and i smiled .

the looks on their faces said it all .

after about 5 mins they gathered around the end of the bar , whilst my friend sat gobsmacked .

at the end of the night we chatted .

i told him that it was obviouse it was going to happen for a few reasons .

1 ) there were a lot of women that end of the club .
2 ) me and my mate made a promise before we got it -- no eyeing up women ! it works every time especially if ones posture is so relaxed .
3 ) natural man instinct to assert him self as the alpha male .
4 ) psychology .

and yeah ------if you look great , look relaxed and not bothered , people will be attracted to you and it will pull people around you .
this is why the alpha monkey man usually walks in to make trouble of it .

if you keep calm and relaxed , its good , because any people around them --- might next time see them in a different light and it spoils it for them the next time round .

Old 25-06-2009, 11:08 AM   #100
fallensoul

^ ^^ nice post tracker, I was not as informed back then I just felt natural doing what I was doing and got completely thrown off my game because of the guy

And I did notice how guys would stand around my area, it was funny. And I was as you said, I was calm, relaxed, enjoying my time, not really trying to hit on anyone.

Good stuff, yet another lesson learned