Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2018, 10:42 PM   #181
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Firewand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,453 (1,960 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
These are purportedly the best ones

Gosh it's top flight entertainment, are we having fun yet?
I actually think it's pretty demeaning for the players themselves.
The lyrics to the O'Shea one...

There's some good walk on's, my favourite is probably Gary Anderson. Do you play?




Did you watch the MVG Anderson match yesterday? Insane stuff in one or two of the legs..

__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 16-02-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 10:52 PM   #182
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,984 (2,995 Posts)
Default

i wonder what Daryl Gurney would say if he was told that his walk on song was sung by a paedophile about a nine year old Jackie Kennedy?

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/3139/...ond-pedophile/

Also:

The world famous singer accused of having sex with 15-year-old Top of the Pops dancer Claire McAlpine is an American who is still touring today, it was claimed yesterday.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=128

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 16-02-2018 at 10:58 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2018, 11:06 PM   #183
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Firewand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,453 (1,960 Posts)
Default

I would imagine Gurney would change it if somebody told him what the deal was with the song..
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 06:52 AM   #184
monklink
Senior Member
 
monklink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,889
Likes: 271 (158 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
There's some good walk on's, my favourite is probably Gary Anderson. Do you play?
Just with a few mates, back in the day. I've still got a nice board somewhere, but no room to put it up at the mo.

I don't really get what makes a "good walk on". The music they choose gets the crowd going? They are esp. good at high fives and handshakes? They pull a few Michael Jackson style shapes?
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 07:12 AM   #185
monklink
Senior Member
 
monklink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,889
Likes: 271 (158 Posts)
Thumbs up it seemed so facile; it just doesn't seem right

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
god that guy is annoying I didn't make it through the first minute
I did say you'd hate it. This one is at the opp. end of the spectrum. He's pretty slow to make his points, mumbles and lacks dynamism, but at least he's some firsthand experience to refer to.


(it takes him 4½mins just to explain that it's "exploitative", so skip this if you're bored)

Last edited by monklink; 18-02-2018 at 07:24 AM. Reason: skip 4.5
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 06:37 PM   #186
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,572
Likes: 3,700 (1,906 Posts)
Default

is it exploitative ?

or is it a natural appreciation of the female form ?

has there ever been a time before when men were not turned on by the female form ?

I know there has been times when puritanical ideologies have repressed the sexuality of the female

in fact , in many parts of the world that is still the case

do we really want to let that kind of thinking take charge again ?

I'm not saying let's have a 24hr orgy of naked flesh on display and there's nothing wrong with modesty at all

but really ?

all this crap about ''but women should be driving the f1 cars or throwing the darts '' well OK then if that's the case , if we want equality like this then force women to work in the mines as well

force them to work in the sewers and force them to work as scaffolder's

it's just not even funny and I don't really have to watch anyone make a video on youtube to know that it's a step backwards in time

if you repress the sexuality of humans , you will end up with an underground perversion

you know that's the truth , you know what forced repression does you can see it at work in societies that put up barriers between the men and the women

they end up with some dire rules and even worse consequences
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 07:08 PM   #187
hokuspokus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,438
Likes: 441 (268 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post

all this crap about ''but women should be driving the f1 cars or throwing the darts '' well OK then if that's the case , if we want equality like this then force women to work in the mines
The bottom line is that if a woman could beat Lewis Hamilton or Michael Van Gerwen they would have the opportunity. I do not mean to dig out the ladies with this statement but we should not compare woman's sport with elite men's sport.
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 09:02 PM   #188
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,572
Likes: 3,700 (1,906 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
The bottom line is that if a woman could beat Lewis Hamilton or Michael Van Gerwen they would have the opportunity. I do not mean to dig out the ladies with this statement but we should not compare woman's sport with elite men's sport.
I think we should compare them

I honestly think we should let women compete with men in every sport and then sit back and listen to the complaints of how it isn't fair on the women
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 10:16 PM   #189
madbomber
Senior Member
 
madbomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 2,186
Likes: 1,921 (914 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I think we should compare them

I honestly think we should let women compete with men in every sport and then sit back and listen to the complaints of how it isn't fair on the women
My biology teacher, Miss C, was a ferry pilot in WWII. She was qualified on multi-engined aircraft and could fly a Lancaster, or a Stirling, or a Halifax, single-handed. She was also qualified on the Hurricane, Spitfire, Mustang, and Tempest. A F1 car would be a piece of piss to her, were she still alive.
__________________
What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today.
Likes: (2)
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 10:24 PM   #190
jaybigjay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 587
Likes: 867 (384 Posts)
Default

Any sport where an actual skill is involved rather than phisical power, I can see no reason why men and women can't compete together. but like Mr Anderson says how long before some femonazi kickes off that it isnt fair.
Likes: (1)
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 10:46 PM   #191
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,572
Likes: 3,700 (1,906 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
My biology teacher, Miss C, was a ferry pilot in WWII. She was qualified on multi-engined aircraft and could fly a Lancaster, or a Stirling, or a Halifax, single-handed. She was also qualified on the Hurricane, Spitfire, Mustang, and Tempest. A F1 car would be a piece of piss to her, were she still alive.
I was thinking more along the lines of why stop at motorsport ?

Why stop there let's pretend for a moment we reach the logical conclusion of men and women competing together in every sport

So what I mean is let's have the 100m sprint qualifiers include both men and women in the line ups competing together

Then sit back and watch them say it isn't fair that no women made it to the finals

Or let's do the same with boxing , let men and women compete together after all there's nothing different about the capabilities according to some

So let's see it then , have the women competing against men in the same divisions , and then sit back and watch as they complain that there are no female champs.

Do the same in the Olympics. All on the same track all competing against each other then sit back and listen to them complain about there being no female gold medalists.

I know it's a ridiculous idea , but so is banning pretty girls from making a living based on being attractive.

It's not like every woman can or wants to do that job anyway.

Just like not every woman can or wants to be an F1 driver.

But in the spirit of equity , which is what this is all about then let's jump right to the logical conclusion and completely erase gender from the roster of the Olympics and have at it.

Why not ? Because it wouldn't be bloody fair that's why !
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 11:34 PM   #192
GingerFlow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 213
Likes: 143 (96 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Just with a few mates, back in the day. I've still got a nice board somewhere, but no room to put it up at the mo.

I don't really get what makes a "good walk on". The music they choose gets the crowd going? They are esp. good at high fives and handshakes? They pull a few Michael Jackson style shapes?
Yeah, I think they should be suited and booted, anyone smiling should be escorted out pronto. Must be a bag of laughs in your household.
Likes: (1)
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #193
monklink
Senior Member
 
monklink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,889
Likes: 271 (158 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
is it exploitative ?
During the racing itself drivers sometimes get hurt or killed. Since it's a spectator sport, the entertainment exploits the risks others take. If it wasn't so risky, it wouldn't be so appealing. Rob contextualises the sport as Exploitative and also Promotional in the first 5 mins.

If I post a dynamic clip with fast snappy points, you say it's annoying and can't watch (#175). If I post a slow thoughtful clip, you don't bother either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I'm not saying let's have a 24hr orgy of naked flesh on display and there's nothing wrong with modesty at all

but really ?

all this crap about ''but women should be driving the f1 cars or throwing the darts '' well OK then if that's the case , if we want equality like this then force women to work in the mines as well

force them to work in the sewers and force them to work as scaffolder's

it's just not even funny and I don't really have to watch anyone make a video on youtube to know that it's a step backwards in time
Several people have tried to take the argument to the extreme - the "let's ban sport/prettiness" thing. That's not the argument being had. @11:20 he says
Quote:
...you go to each country and it's almost like they're saying "Here is the pick of our women; here is the best of what we have..."
so a key objection is the objectification of women like prize peppers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
if you repress the sexuality of humans , you will end up with an underground perversion

you know that's the truth , you know what forced repression does you can see it at work in societies that put up barriers between the men and the women

they end up with some dire rules and even worse consequences
Agreed, 'though I'd argue it's not genuine expression of sexuality, but a contrived promotional/marketing thing. I'd rather the sport could stand on it's own merits rather than being artificially sexed-up. I don't see it as particularly healthy to believe that to be sexy you have to dress a certain way, be a certain weight/height, buy certain products, be loaded (have loadsa'money) etc.

Last edited by monklink; 19-02-2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: loaded
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 02:28 PM   #194
semper_occultus
Senior Member
 
semper_occultus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ..there is another system..
Posts: 365
Likes: 124 (80 Posts)
Default

Quote:
it's not genuine expression of sexuality, but a contrived promotional/marketing thing
well so is brainwashing boys & girls into believing that they aren't boys or girls



at least fully grown adults can be ( or bloody well ought to be ) given enough credit to be able to live their own lives & do what they want without some jumped-up political commissar getting in their face & telling them what the state-sanctioned ideological rule book allows them to do - which is exactly what all this stuff is the thin end of

incidentally isn't the whole #metoo thing spectacularly ill-timed given the whole scandal about the false rape convictions that have caused untold damage to the lives of entirely blameless young men by false accusers who can shelter behind annonymity for the rest of their lives - a direct result of blatant interference in the legal process by feminist zealot Alison Saunders at the DPP
Likes: (1)
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 02:57 PM   #195
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,984 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
During the racing itself drivers sometimes get hurt or killed. Since it's a spectator sport, the entertainment exploits the risks others take. If it wasn't so risky, it wouldn't be so appealing. Rob contextualises the sport as Exploitative and also Promotional in the first 5 mins.
So, it is ok to 'exploit' the risks that others take - ie charge money to view a 'sport' where the contestants run the risk of injury, serious injury and death - but it isn't ok for that sport to employ women - who by their own free will choose to do what they do to earn a living to glam up the pre-race grid and cup presentations?

So we can pay to see a bunch of blokes / women drive around a track and risk injury or kill themselves, but we can not view the same sport if there are some ladies standing around and smiling?

i totally agree with you in regard to your points about what is sexy and what is being sold as sexy - but the point is that a certain amount of women and the entire team who work with them, their agents, photographers, team managements etc, are being denied 'gainful employment' on the say of a bunch or retarded left thinking lesbians who have a chip on their shoulder... Who are, in effect, telling us what is and what is not appropriate for us to watch.

And they are doing this in the guise of feminism and equal rights - the very thing they are denying the models.

i think the irony of that and the injustice of that is so loud it is deafening.

If the ladies / grid girls / brolly dollies (whatever) chose to form a consensus that it was degrading to them and women in general and boycott the sport - then that is something entirely different.

But that is not the case - they are being told, no - they are being ordered not to.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 04:16 PM   #196
decim
Senior Member
 
decim's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 15,781
Likes: 2,726 (1,533 Posts)
Thumbs down What neo-marxist-communists want.

Chairman Mao Zedong had a 'Cultural Revolution' also.
Destroy the Old!

http://creatureandcreator.ca/?tag=cu...t=print-search

The Chinese cultural revolution caused the death of more than 30 million people.


The Cultural Revolution was launched by Chinese Communist Party chairman Mao Zedong during his last
decade in power (1966-76) to renew the spirit of the Chinese revolution. The worst genocides of the 20th Century was considered to be in China during Mao Ze-Dong (Tibet 1949-1950, China 1958-1961 and 1966-1969) and was estimated between 49-78,000,000 murdered people.
http://www.charonboat.com/item/216/page7.htm

'PC's inevitable conclusion.
__________________
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 06:15 PM   #197
monklink
Senior Member
 
monklink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,889
Likes: 271 (158 Posts)
Wink not quite that grim though

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerFlow View Post
Yeah, I think they should be suited and booted, anyone smiling should be escorted out pronto. Must be a bag of laughs in your household.
well at least you can do sarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Chairman Mao Zedong had a 'Cultural Revolution' also... caused the death of more than 30 million people.

'PC's inevitable conclusion.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 06:18 PM   #198
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,572
Likes: 3,700 (1,906 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
During the racing itself drivers sometimes get hurt or killed. Since it's a spectator sport, the entertainment exploits the risks others take. If it wasn't so risky, it wouldn't be so appealing. Rob contextualises the sport as Exploitative and also Promotional in the first 5 mins.
Wiring your house for electric is dangerous do you want to ban women from doing that as well ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
If I post a dynamic clip with fast snappy points, you say it's annoying and can't watch (#175). If I post a slow thoughtful clip, you don't bother either.
Why the hell would I want to listen to some random guy tell me what to think about this ? I don't need to hear the excuses or mental gymnastics I know exactly what this is about thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Several people have tried to take the argument to the extreme - the "let's ban sport/prettiness" thing. That's not the argument being had. @11:20 he says so a key objection is the objectification of women like prize peppers.
oooh the objectification of beautiful women how fucking awful for ugly people and repressed religious types
Quote:
Originally Posted by monklink View Post
Agreed, 'though I'd argue it's not genuine expression of sexuality, but a contrived promotional/marketing thing. I'd rather the sport could stand on it's own merits rather than being artificially sexed-up. I don't see it as particularly healthy to believe that to be sexy you have to dress a certain way, be a certain weight/height, buy certain products, be loaded (have loadsa'money) etc.
but the gender pay gap is one of the biggest pieces of beef the lesbinists have

in fact it's the go to argument

so yes actually it's all about the benjamins

they are just angry because nobody want's to fk them and their Dad was probably gutted they turned into some militant frog so now they hate men as well as themselves

good job nobody comes to me for counseling
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 06:24 PM   #199
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,572
Likes: 3,700 (1,906 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_occultus View Post


I am offended by the intersectionality of her chins and her neck
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2018, 06:47 PM   #200
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Firewand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,453 (1,960 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I think we should compare them

I honestly think we should let women compete with men in every sport and then sit back and listen to the complaints of how it isn't fair on the women
Actually that's happened several times in the professional darts corporation (PDC).

Anastasia Dobromyslova, a female World champion and Russian professional darts player competed for a while on the mens PDC circuit. Ultimately she was outclassed by the top male players. And that;'s not to demean her either. She's a brilliant player in her own right, with a great throw. To her credit she never whined or complained about getting quite comprehensively beaten either. She quite quickly realised she was out of her depth in the mens game.

If I was allowed to compete in women's tournaments, with my average being in the high 80's to mid 90's, I would outclass quite a few of the professional women players.

I think in many cases it's best to leave the best male and female players to compete against each other in seperate leagues and separate tournaments. And the one's who would suffer the most in terms of success if we changed that would be the girls.
__________________
The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are. Marcus Aurelius.

Last edited by Firewand; 19-02-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.