Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 17-02-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
humanityrise

Default Are there natural cures, treatments for paranoia,obsessions?

Are there natural cures, treatments for fear, paranoia, obsessive thoughts and worries? I realize exercise and nutrition, but what specific herbs, supplements, products. Any websites that might help me eliminate fear, paranoia, worry, obsessive thoughts and fears?
humanityrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 06:09 PM   #2
steve777

CBD oil, 5HTP, GABA, L-tryptophan, and also EFT is worth trying:

steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2018, 11:30 AM   #3
living99

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanityrise View Post
Are there natural cures, treatments for fear, paranoia, obsessive thoughts and worries? I realize exercise and nutrition, but what specific herbs, supplements, products. Any websites that might help me eliminate fear, paranoia, worry, obsessive thoughts and fears?

Research Niacin, the flush variety. Always needs balancing with other B vitamins but increase the dose of Niacin gradually. Lots of good information on search engines.
living99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 03:41 PM   #4
decode reality
Inactive

Find a good homeopath. I have a book called 'Healing The Errors Of Living' by Ra Un Nefer Amen (1996) which I found personally useful. One of the things the book does is list the various remedies, and goes on to show how there's a portfolio of emotional/behavioural problems specific to each remedy, that the remedy can help to alleviate.

But as I say, find a reputable homeopath as well as doing your own research.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 12:31 PM   #5
writer

Default Treating phobias, fear etc

These are created at the level of mind or emotions, which are frequencies within the human energy field. The cause cannot be treated by external 'medicine' etc. natural or pharmaceutical, the latter covers up and does not heal.

To find the initial cause, try -

hypnotherapy, use a recognised registration body, there are several

energy healing (www.thehealingtrust.org.uk for healer members or Healing Centres)

Spirit Release for past/other life causes or for more serious difficulties -
www.spiritrelease.org. This organisation only registers properly trained practitioners and a few work remotely, presence of the client not needed.

Peace to All
writer is offline   Reply With Quote