Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 01-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #341
iamawaveofthesea

Experts Insist All Sources of Wireless Radiation Be Classified Carcinogenic – not “Possibly Carcinogenic”
January 31, 2018
By B.N. Frank

If You Don’t Want Cancer and You Know it, Use Wired Internet. CBS News recently posted a guide on their website that most viewers – even children – would be able to easily understand: “Cell Phones & Cancer: 8 Dumb Ways to Boost Possible Cancer Risk.”

Harm from exposure to sources of wireless radiation (cell phones, cell towers, utility “smart” meters, WiFi routers, etc.) continues to be debated despite multiple research studies that have actually proven harm over several decades. This includes:

Industry funded research.
Independently funded research.
Government funded research. (U.S. and elsewhere)

Source 1: https://www.gq.com/story/warning-cell-phone-radiation

Source 2: https://www.activistpost.com/2018/01...n-colbert.html
https://www.activistpost.com/2018/01...cinogenic.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 01-02-2018 at 07:13 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 08:54 AM   #342
iamawaveofthesea

New Study Links Cell Phone Radiation to Tumors in Male Rats
Posted on February 3, 2018
By Derrick Broze

A preliminary report from the U.S. National Toxicology Program has found that male rats exposed to high levels of cellphone radiation developed tumors.

A new report from the U.S. government is likely to create further debate regarding whether or not cellphones and other mobile devices pose a cancer risk to humans. According to a draft report from researchers the United States National Toxicology Program (NTP), male rats exposed to high levels of cellphone radiation developed tumors in the tissue surrounding their hearts. The report also found that female rats and mice exposed to the same amount of radiation did not develop tumors. Reuters first reported on the release of the preliminary report.

Reuters reports:

However, NTP scientists and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) were quick to say the findings could not be extrapolated to humans and that current safety limits on cellphone radiation are protective.

The 10-year, $25 million studies – the most comprehensive assessments of health effects and exposure to radiofrequency radiation in rats and mice to date – do raise new questions about exposure to the ubiquitous devices.

The NTP study involved exposing rats and mice to higher levels of radiation for longer periods than is typically experienced by the average cellphone user. Researchers also exposed the entire body of the rats and mice to this high dose of radiation. The report concluded that cellphones typically emit lower levels of radiation than the maximum allowable level. Interestingly, John Bucher, a senior scientist with NTP, told Reuters that the tumors seen in the studies are “similar to tumors previously reported in some studies of frequent cellphone users.”
https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/02...male-rats.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-02-2018 at 08:54 AM.
Old 08-02-2018, 05:56 PM   #343
iamawaveofthesea

Big Pharma Prescribed Drugs’ or Vaccine-Induced Dementia Is Not Alzheimer’s
But They Are "Iatrogenic"
By Dr. Gary G. Kohls
Global Research, February 08, 2018

“More than 50 conditions can cause or mimic the symptoms of dementia.” but “Alzheimer’s (can only be) distinguished from other dementias at autopsy.” — from a Harvard University Health Publication entitled “What’s Causing Your Memory Loss? It Isn’t Necessarily Alzheimer’s”

“Medications have now emerged as a major cause of mitochondrial damage, which may explain many adverse effects. All classes of psychotropic drugs have been documented to damage mitochondria, as have statin medications, analgesics such as acetaminophen, and many others.” – Drs Neustadt and Pieczenik, authors of “Medication-induced Mitochondrial Damage and Disease”

“We are at the beginning of the biggest medical tragedy that mankind has ever witnessed. Never before in history has the medical establishment knowingly created a life-threatening nutrient deficiency in millions of otherwise healthy people, only to sit back with arrogance and horrific irresponsibility and watch to see what happens. I cannot help to view my once great profession with a mixture of sorrow and contempt.” — Peter Langsjoen, MD, Board-certified Cardiologist, discussing the adverse effects of statin drugs that commonly cause serious, difficult-to-detect statin-induced CoQ10 deficiencies in the mitochondria of heart muscle, the central nervous system, and other body tissues. Dr Langsjoen has said that he sees several cases of statin-induced congestive heart failure in his clinical practice each week.

“It is also noted that instances of pure forms of Alzheimer’s disease, in the absence of other coexistent brain disease processes, such as infarctions or Parkinson’s disease–related lesions, are relatively uncommon.” –– Daniel Perl, MD, Mt Sinai School of Medicine (2010)

“Establishing mitochondrial toxicity is not an FDA requirement for drug approval, so there is no real way of knowing which agents are truly toxic.” — Dr. Katherine Sims, Mass General Hospital – http://www.mitoaction.org

“Big Pharma is engaged in the deliberate seduction of the medical profession, country by country, worldwide. It is spending a fortune on influencing, hiring and purchasing academic judgment to a point where, in a few years’ time, if Big Pharma continues unchecked on its present happy path, unbought medical opinion will be hard to find.” – John LeClarre, author of The Constant Gardener, that focused on the corrupt nature of the pharmaceutical industry.
read on here https://www.globalresearch.ca/big-ph...heimer/5628607
Old 08-02-2018, 06:40 PM   #344
iamawaveofthesea

Siding With Monsanto, GOP Threatens to Cut Off WHO Funds Over Glyphosate Finding

"Are we willing to sell out the public's right to know about harmful chemicals in the places we work, live, and play, just so that Monsanto can sell more glyphosate?"
by Jake Johnson, staff writer

During a House Science Committee hearing on Tuesday, Republican lawmakers sided with the chemical industry in questioning the International Agency for Research on Cancer's (IARC) classification of glyphosate—the key ingredient in the Monsanto-produced weedkiller Roundup—as a probable carcinogen and threatened to cut off the agency's funding.

"Fundamentally, this hearing is about the ability of a public health agency to call a carcinogen a carcinogen, even if it makes a huge amount of money for a powerful corporation."
—Jennifer Sass, Natural Resources Defense Council

IARC, a branch of the World Health Organization, immediately came under fire from industry groups and right-wing lawmakers after arguing in 2015 that the scientific literature shows glyphosate "probably" causes cancer in humans.

On Tuesday, Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas) continued these attacks, suggesting that IARC's conclusion about glyphosate is "unsubstantiated" and "not backed by reliable data"—a talking point that has been strongly disputed (pdf) by independent scientists
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...sate%20Finding
Old 09-02-2018, 04:02 PM   #345
iamawaveofthesea

The Medical Establishment DOES NOT want you to be Healthy
G.S. Luthra
8 hours ago

Cars are made to purposely break down and require maintenance. Homes are like built straw houses these days requiring much care. Even shoes today are not what they used to be. If they, meaning the big multi-national corporations, really wanted to, they can make cars that last years without needing any maintenance, solid homes that won’t burn or fall part, and shoes that last. They don’t because it’s more profitable to make cheaper products that break down.

Cell phones, TV’s, clothing, and the internet in certain ways are the exception, because and only because companies have a financial interest to make them good. That’s why they function well, so they can bombard you with advertisements, which ultimately means more profits. That’s the only reason they are made with quality, and the medical establishment is no different.

Doctors have become salesmen for drugs and unnecessary surgeries. One guy in my business class put it best, ‘doctors are legalized drug dealers’. Most do it for the money and status, but doctor and hospital mistakes are one of the highest causes of death in America. All these “breakthroughs” like lab created plastic organs, nanobots, and medical bracelets are all keeping the drug, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries rich. They don’t want to give medical independence. Ultimately, that’s what human beings want, the freedom of perfect health.

The FDA is in on it too. Herbert Ley, MD, a former FDA commissioner said, “The FDA 'protects' the big drug companies and are subsequently rewarded, and using the government's police powers they attack those who threaten the big drug companies.” He also stated, “What the F.D.A. is doing and what the public thinks it's doing are as different as night and day.”

Here’s what Dr. J. Richard Crout, director of the Bureau of Drugs, described what their meetings were like, “There was an enormous documents room . . . where some people said fights went on and there was absenteeism. There was open drunkenness by several employees, which went on for months. There was intimidation internally. I tell you that in my first year at F.D.A., even lasting longer than that, 1972?73, going to certain kinds of meetings was an extraordinarily peculiar kind of exercise.”

“People—I'm talking about division directors and their staffs—would engage in a kind of behavior that invited insubordination. People tittering in corners, throwing spitballs—I'm describing physicians. People who would, let me say, slouch down in a chair, not respond to questions, moan and groan with sweeping gestures, a kind of behavior I have not seen in any other institution as a grown man.”

They Don’t Want Cures

People selling pink bracelets for breast cancer research have no clue what they’re even doing. If the FDA and drug companies really wanted you to be healthy, you already would be. They don’t want to cure cancer, and they don’t want anyone else to either.

Dr. Ewan Cameron and Linus Pauling showed that intravenous vitamin C is effective in treating illnesses in high enough doses, but this is regarded as quackery in modern science. Baba Ramdev, the famous guru in India, has been healing people of the incurable with Pranayama breathing yoga, but the government and drug cartel didn’t like it and have tried to stop him. There are many kinds of alternative medicine for just about every illness, but they are being suppressed. My organic chemistry professor explained how a compound derived from blue green algae blocks HIV from spreading. It is also effective against Ebola.

The legality of modern medicine is designed so people are kept sick and Big Pharma rich. A doctor should be fit, happy, and well versed in all methods of medicine, and the goal should be to treat you as quickly and as effectively as possible even in one visit. Thomas Edison once said, “The doctor of the future will give no medication but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.”

Despite the corruption, there are wonderful physicians in America who mean well. One MD that I liked told me that “the best medication is no medication”.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/45...t-want-healthy
Old 09-02-2018, 04:04 PM   #346
iamawaveofthesea

Gender-Bending Chemicals, Plummeting Sperm Counts and Testosterone - What's Going On?

Old 09-02-2018, 07:34 PM   #347
elizaaroo

say is there any corroboration (or whatever the word is) with this and baby finger lengths?

i'm trans and i noticed my pointy finger is longer than my ring? and i do wonder if in the natal , this kind of may have caused something and thus, people end up trans?
elizaaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:15 PM   #348
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizaaroo View Post
say is there any corroboration (or whatever the word is) with this and baby finger lengths?

i'm trans and i noticed my pointy finger is longer than my ring? and i do wonder if in the natal , this kind of may have caused something and thus, people end up trans?
I don't know...maybe it would be worth starting a thread to see if you can get any more data on that?

I'd be interested to see if there was any corrolation there

i've heard that it is a sign of high testosterone if your ring finger is longer then your index finger but i don't know if that's true or an urban myth
Old 15-02-2018, 04:40 PM   #349
iamawaveofthesea

Wireless Warfare Exposed - Declassified Military Doc Proves Smart Phones Are Killing Mankind

Old 15-02-2018, 04:44 PM   #350
iamawaveofthesea

Diseases with Unknown Etiology Trace Back to Mass Vaccination Against Influenza in 1976
Posted on February 14, 2018

By James Lyons-Weiler, Ph.D.

Crohn’s. Lupus. Autism. ADHD. Food allergies. Celiac disease. Sjögren’s syndrome. Polymyalgia rheumatica. Multiple sclerosis. Anklyosing spondylitis. Type 1 diabetes. Vasculitis. Peripheral neuropathy. The list goes on, and on, and on. We are being increasingly diagnosed with these conditions and diseases of unknown origin, and science has very little to say – why would autoimmune diseases and mysterious diseases of inflammation be so prevalent? When did this increase start?

As an observer and participant in modern biomedical research, and a lover of deep history, I tend to focus not on the immediate or last few years, but look for trends of accumulating risk over longer periods of time. Seeking an answer to the question of “when”, I used Pubmed to estimate, per yer, the number of studies and papers discussing diseases and conditions of unknown origin. I search for the term “unknown causes”, and also for the term “journal” to get some idea of the percentage of studies, papers and editorials discussing disease of unknown causes. I had no idea what to expect.

Looking at a trend of topics per year, one has to correct for some estimate of the total number of articles published, because a mere count would, in part, reflect the overall trend in the explosion of total articles published. I chose as my control term the word “journal”, because many titles of publications include that term (e.g., “Journal of Nephrology).

Here is the control result, which is not surprising, and completely expected:
read on here https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/02...enza-1976.html
Old 15-02-2018, 04:53 PM   #351
iamawaveofthesea

It’s A Fact: Population Control Efforts Since The 1970s Per Declassified USA Document
Posted on February 14, 2018
By Catherine J. Frompovich

If ever there were doubts about so-called “conspiracy theorists” reports regarding world population reduction plans and efforts, you now can put them aside and take a long-over-due reality check on what’s been in the works since the early 1970s under the “tutelage” of none other than globalist Henry Kissinger! Mr. Kissinger is Jewish; didn’t he learn anything about Adolph Hitler’s attempted reduction of the Jewish race? Shame on you, Mr. Kissinger!

Below is a 123-page declassified document that discusses “Implications of Worldwide Population Growth For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests,” which ought to open eyes, minds and thinking, in my opinion.

National Security Study Memorandum
NSSM 200
Implications of Worldwide Population Growth
For U.S. Security and Overseas Interests
(THE KISSINGER REPORT)
December 10, 1974
CLASSIFIED BY Harry C. Blaney, III
SUBJECT TO GENERAL DECLASSIFICATION SCHEDULE
OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 11652 AUTOMATICALLY DOWNGRADED
AT TWO YEAR INTERVALS AND DECLASSIFIED
ON DECEMBER 31, 1980.
This document can only be declassified by the White House.

Declassified/Released
Declassified/Released on 7/3/89
under provisions of E.O. 12356
by F. Graboske, National Security Council

In Section II Action to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline: Population and a Development Assistance Strategy, we see under B, “Functional Assistance Programs to Create Conditions for Fertility Decline.”

Source: https://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pcaab500.pdf

Folks, it doesn’t get any clearer than that; does it?
Kenya, Africa “Trial Run”?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, confirms those fertility decline efforts than what took place in Kenya, Africa, as discovered and reported by the Catholic Bishops regarding infertility subterfuge contained within the tetanus toxoid vaccine injected into 500,000 females of child-bearing age! That is neither hearsay nor conjecture, the proof is here.

In November of 2014, the following happened:

Kenya’s Catholic bishops are charging two United Nations organizations with sterilizing millions of girls and women under cover of an anti-tetanus inoculation program sponsored by the Kenyan government.

According to a statement released Tuesday by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, the organization has found an antigen that causes miscarriages in a vaccine being administered to 2.3 million girls and women by the World Health Organization and UNICEF. Priests throughout Kenya reportedly are advising their congregations to refuse the vaccine.

“We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen,” Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. “They were all laced with HCG.”

The HCG antigen prevents pregnancy and causes sterility!

Dr. Muhame Ngare, spokesman for the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, said:

This proved right our worst fears; that this WHO campaign is not about eradicating neonatal tetanus but a well-coordinated forceful population control mass sterilization exercise using a proven fertility regulating vaccine. This evidence was presented to the Ministry of Health before the third round of immunization but was ignored.

The Bill Gates “Plan”

Moving along the timelines of population control, apparent eugenicist Bill Gates of Microsoft fame, brazenly set forth his ‘theorem’ for population control in a February, 2010 TED speech he delivered.
read on here https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/02...-document.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-02-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old 15-02-2018, 05:10 PM   #352
iamawaveofthesea

Is Something Going On In The USA?

In the USA something even more sinister seemingly has happened with the apparent ‘blessings’ of federal and state health agencies colluding to enforce mandatory vaccines, many of which contain anti-fertility chemicals such as polysorbate 80, aka “Tween 80”.

Vaccine adjuvants such as squalene and aluminum in four formulations can/may play roles to provide sterility by causing autoimmune diseases. One particular genre of vaccines, the HPV (human papillomavirus vaccine) is notorious for causing serious debilitating health problems in young girls receiving those vaccines prior to menarche.

Health issues for teens have included teen-age menopause, hormone disruption and loss of function and ability to move! See SaneVax for a comprehensive report on the HPV vaccine horrors.

All one needs to do is examine the CDC’s Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary to find the numerous vaccines containing apparent infertility ingredients of one form or another, or probable contributory chemical-pharmaceutical aspects to health issues preventing either copulation or conception due to inability to act/perform or ‘hidden’ chemical castration via vaccines, in my opinion as a vaccine information researcher since the mid-1980s.

Most, if not all, vaccines given to infants, toddlers and teens contain polysorbate 80/”Tween 80”, formaldehyde/Formalin, aluminum in some chemical form, Thimerosal/ethylmercury, and human diploid cells, which are several lines of aborted fetuses cells that can cause what may be a contributing factor to autoimmunity: homologous recombination.

Then there’s the new ‘kid’ on the vaccine block: genetically modified-produced nanoparticles, which are “trade secrets” that enable vaccines to be “tweaked” and patented, while probably not known even to the CDC/FDA licensing investigators nor listed in the CDC’s Pinkbook of Excipients and Media nor in each vaccine package insert.

Then there’s the most prominent evidence to date of issues regarding population control, in my opinion: Children’s health status in the USA is at an all-time low and they are not expected to live as long as their parents, whereas mandatory vaccine compliance is near an all-time high per 2016 data for children aged 19 to 35 months:

Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (4+ doses DTP, DT, or DTaP): 84.6%
Polio (3+ doses): 93.7%
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) (1+ doses): 91.9%
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) (primary series + booster dose): 82.7%
Hepatitis B (Hep B) (3+ doses): 92.6%
Chickenpox (Varicella) (1+ doses): 91.8%
Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) (4+ doses): 84.1%
Combined 7-vaccine series: 72.2%

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/immunize.htm

Probably the most dramatic of all statistics is the emerging fact that in the USA, Autism is now one in 36! And it affects males four times more frequently than females, which means those males will have neither the knowledge, ability nor desire to mate and to reproduce! Automatic depopulation control?

According to an Autism Action Network recent (February 2018) email:

In November the federal National Center for Health Statistics released the preliminary results of a study that showed between 2014 and 2016 the number of 3 to 17-year olds diagnosed with autism rose by 23%, yielding a new autism rate of 2.76%, or 1 in 36 children, and 3.63%, or 1 in 28 boys. This catastrophic news was greeted with complete silence by the federal government, the major media, and the largest autism organizations. Neither Autism Speaks nor the Autism Society of America found the results worthy of a press release.

If anyone thinks mandatory vaccines are for preventing health problems, please think again!

They can prevent fertility with their built-in neurotoxic chemicals, which no human should be subjected to receiving at any age from birth to death. Mandating receiving such health-harming and deprivation- of-reproduction chemicals is nothing short of crimes against humanity and child abuse at every stage of childhood! What do you have to say about that Child Protective Services?
https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/02...-document.html
Old 15-02-2018, 05:28 PM   #353
iamawaveofthesea

Sperm counts among western men have halved in last 40 years – study
Reasons for the ‘shocking’ drop are unclear, say researchers, and represent a huge and neglected area of public health
Nicola Davis
@NicolaKSDavis
Tue 25 Jul 2017 18.00 BST Last modified on Wed 14 Feb 2018 20.49 GMT

Sperm counts among men have more than halved in the last 40 years, research suggests, although the drivers behind the decline remain unclear.

The latest findings reveal that between 1973 and 2011, the concentration of sperm in the ejaculate of men in western countries has fallen by an average of 1.4% a year, leading to an overall drop of just over 52%.

“The results are quite shocking,” said Hagai Levine, an epidemiologist and lead author of the study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...40-years-study
Old 20-02-2018, 05:07 PM   #354
iamawaveofthesea

Produce suppliers are now using a chemical “freshness preserver technology” on your fruits and vegetables … but is it SAFE?
Monday, February 19, 2018 by: Edsel Cook

You may want to reconsider biting into that fresh apple. A GreenMedInfo article sounded the alarm about a cancer-causing, gene-damaging chemical liberally used by suppliers as a “freshness preserver technology” for fruits and vegetable.

Used by the U.S. and more than forty countries, the carcinogenic and genotoxic chemical is made by AgroFresh Solutions, Inc., and it goes by many trade names.

It’s patented as SmartFresh Technology if it’s applied to produce after the harvest. It goes by the name Harvista in apple and pear orchards, and bananas know it as RipeLock.

No matter the name of the product, the active ingredient remains the same. SmartFresh uses 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP), a synthetic chemical that tricks fruits and vegetables into delaying their ripening by up to a year.

Manufacturer AgroFresh Solutions hawks SmartFresh/RipeLock/Harvista as a way to “reduce fruit waste” and “maintain texture, firmness, taste, and appearance of fruits by warding off negative ethylene effects.”

Because it preserves the fresh look and taste of produce, SmartFresh lets distributors keep fruits and vegetables in storage for much longer. Growers also get to profit as well by selling in-demand varieties of their crops outside of their usual seasons of growth.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-...egetables.html
Old 20-02-2018, 05:18 PM   #355
iamawaveofthesea

Cell Tower Radiation Facts & 5G Unknowns
Posted on February 19, 2018
By Catherine J. Frompovich

Cell phone towers dot the landscape every so many hundred or thousand feet in most places, especially along interstate highways and on higher or hill-top locations. Because there is such a demand for cell phone service—more cell phones now than the total global population—more and more technology means of providing service have to be implemented. However, cell towers cost around $150,000 each to erect. Consequently, cell providers want less expensive ‘infrastructure’ to be able to provide faster and ‘better’ service, therefore, the introduction of “5G”, which no one knows what that “generation of service” will do to humans, wildlife and the environment.

One of the more resolute EMR/RF/cell phone radiation researchers is Lloyd Burrell of Royan Poitou Charentes, France, in the European Union. Lloyd does an exceptional job of researching, providing a newsletter and also interviewing other researchers on his weekly Internet show, which can be accessed at ElectricSense and [email protected].

Recently Lloyd produced an extremely informative document about “Cell Tower Radiation & Cancer, The Facts” wherein he listed 17 References and/or citations from scientific journals pointing out connections between cell towers and cancer. I’ve taken the liberty to reproduce those References below, as they point to apparent health hazards that are ‘overlooked’ in favor of implementing cell phone and tech services.

If the research below indicates problems, especially cancer, what can we expect from 5G? No one really knows!

References [Hat tip and many thanks to Lloyd Burrell]

Bhatt CR, Redmayne M, Billah B, Abramson MJ, Benke G. Radiofrequency-electromagnetic field exposures in kindergarten children. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2018 Feb 1]; 27: 497–504. doi: 10.1038/jes.2016.55. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27759027

Baan R, Grosse Y, Lauby-Secretan B, El Ghissassi F, Bouvard V, Benbrahim-Tallaa L, Guha N, Islami F, Galichet L, Straif K. Carcinogenicity of radiofrequency electromagnetic fields. Lancet Oncol [Internet]. 2011; 12: 624–6. doi: 10.1016/S1470-2045(11)70147-4. http://www.thelancet.com/journals/la...147-4/fulltext

Wolf R, Wolf D. Increased incidence of cancer near a cell-phone transmitted station. Trends cancer Prev. 2007; 1: 1–8. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ee8...535a6a6f6a.pdf

Horst Eger, Klaus Uwe Hagen, Birgitt Lucas, Peter Vogel, Helmut Voit. The Influence of Being Physically Near to a Cell Phone Transmission Mast on the Incidence of Cancer. Umwelt·Medizin·Gesellschaft [Internet]. 2004 [cited 2018 Feb 1]; 17: 326–32. Available from: http://www.wifiinschools.com/uploads.../eger_2004.pdf

Selvin S, Schulman J, Merrill DW. Distance and risk measures for the analysis of spatial data: A study of childhood cancers. Soc Sci Med [Internet]. 1992; 34: 769–77. doi: 10.1016/0277-9536(92)90364-V. http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retri...7795369290364V

Dolk H, Elliott P, Shaddick G, Walls P, Thakrar B. Cancer incidence near radio and television transmitters in Great Britain. 2. All high power transmitters. Am J Epidemiol. 1997; 145: 10–7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8982017

Hocking B, Gordon IR, Grain HL, Hatfield GE. Cancer incidence and mortality and proximity to TV towers. Med J Aust. 1996; 165: 601–5. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8985435

Zothansiama, Zosangzuali M, Lalramdinpuii M, Jagetia GC. Impact of radiofrequency radiation on DNA damage and antioxidants in peripheral blood lymphocytes of humans residing in the vicinity of mobile phone base stations. Electromagn Biol Med [Internet]. Taylor & Francis; 2017; 36: 295–305. doi: 10.1080/15368378.2017.1350584. https://doi.org/10.1080/15368378.2017.1350584

Ahlbom A, Green A, Kheifets L, Savitz D, Swerdlow A. Epidemiology of health effects of radiofrequency exposure [Internet]. Environmental Health Perspectives. National Institute of Environmental Health Science; 2004 [cited 2018 Feb 4]. p. 1741–54. doi: 10.1289/ehp.7306. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15579422

Weinberger Z, Richter ED. Cellular telephones and effects on the brain: The head as an antenna and brain tissue as a radio receiver [Internet]. Medical Hypotheses. 2002. p. 703–5. doi: 10.1016/S0306-9877(02)00298-0. http://www.avaate.org/IMG/pdf/resona...neo_Israel.pdf

180 scientists. Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5G [Internet]. [cited 2018 Feb 2]. Available 2018 Feb 2, from https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B14...RQcThNV0U/view

Hayes DL, Wang PJ, Reynolds DW, Estes M, Griffith JL, Steffens RA, Carlo GL, Findlay GK, Johnson CM. Interference with cardiac pacemakers by cellular telephones. N Engl J Med [Internet]. Massachusetts Medical Society; 1997 [cited 2018 Feb 5]; 336: 1473–9. doi: 10.1056/NEJM199705223362101. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9154765

Naziro?lu M, Yüksel M, Köse SA, Özkaya MO. Recent reports of Wi-Fi and mobile phone-induced radiation on oxidative stress and reproductive signaling pathways in females and males [Internet]. Journal of Membrane Biology. 2013 [cited 2017 Dec 25]. p. 869–75. doi: 10.1007/s00232-013-9597-9. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24105626

Divan HA, Kheifets L, Obel C, Olsen J. Prenatal and postnatal exposure to cell phone use and behavioral problems in children. Epidemiology [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2017 Dec 27]; 19: 523–9. doi: 10.1097/EDE.0b013e318175dd47. http://journals.lww.com/epidem/Abstr...hone_Use.1.asp

Hutter H-P, Moshammer H, Wallner P, Kundi M. Subjective symptoms, sleeping problems, and cognitive performance in subjects living near mobile phone base stations. Occup Environ Med [Internet]. BMJ Publishing Group Ltd; 2006 [cited 2018 Feb 5]; 63: 307–13. doi: 10.1136/oem.2005.020784. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16621850

Augner C, Hacker GW. Are people living next to mobile phone base stations more strained? Relationship of health concerns, self-estimated distance to base station, and psychological parameters. Indian J Occup Environ Med [Internet]. 2009 [cited 2017 Dec 25]; 13: 141–5. doi: 10.4103/0019-5278.58918. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2044283

Augner C, Hacker GW, Oberfeld G, Florian M, Hitzl W, Hutter J, Pauser G. Effects of exposure to GSM mobile phone base station signals on salivary cortisol, alpha-amylase, and immunoglobulin A. Biomed Environ Sci [Internet]. 2010 [cited 2017 Dec 25]; 23: 199–207. doi: 10.1016/S0895-3988(10)60053-0. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20708499

WebMD. 10 Stress-Related Health Problems That You Can Fix [Internet]. [cited 2018 Feb 3]. Available 2018 Feb 3, from https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress...lth-problems#1

GSMAs real time tracker. [cited 2018 Feb 3]. Available 2018 Feb 3, from https://www.gsmaintelligence.com/

Currently, 5G is being “trial run” at the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea where it is being used to deal with wild boar that roam the countryside and pose threats to those frequenting Winter Olympic venues.

Fortune Magazine published a report by Bloomberg News about how 5G was being used “to ward off the porcine pests who roam the mountainous region around the Games with fast-acting systems that shoot rays…” What? That should not come as a surprise, as the military has used 5G as “weaponized frequencies.”
https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/02...-unknowns.html
Old 21-02-2018, 06:20 PM   #356
iamawaveofthesea

Related Epidemics? Teen Mental Health Crisis & Neurodevelopmental Disorders
Posted on February 20, 2018

It has never been easy to be an adolescent, but by the look of things, twenty-first century teenagers may be having a harder time than ever. One contributing factor—the one that public health agencies and the media seem most willing to discuss—is a ballooning epidemic of mental health problems in teens. Meanwhile, an equally grim developmental disability crisis has been unfolding for years, affecting at least one in six American children and teens but receiving little attention.

Officialdom’s subtle sidelining of developmental disorders in favor of a focus on mental health is somewhat baffling, given that researchers frequently use the terms “neuropsychiatric” and “neurodevelopmental” interchangeably. This is particularly the case when they refer to diagnoses such as attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and other behavioral disorders. In fact, one of the most credible national surveys cited as evidence of the teenage mental health crisis (called the NCS-A and published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in 2010) defines three behavior disorders (ADHD, conduct disorders and oppositional defiant disorders) as “mental disorders.”
…half (49.5%) of U.S. teens ages 13-18 suffered from at least one mental disorder…

The NCS-A was conducted with over 10,000 teens from 2001-2004. The survey found that half (49.5%) of U.S. teens ages 13-18 suffered from at least one mental disorder (see chart), including one in five with behavior disorders and three in ten with anxiety disorders. The age of onset for the disorders often preceded adolescence by many years (for example, half of affected adolescents developed their anxiety disorders at age 6). Additionally, the impairments were often severe, ranging from 22.2% to 27.6% of teens, which is striking given that the survey measured “higher thresholds of impairment that required endorsement of ‘a lot’ or ‘extreme’ impairment in daily activities, or ‘severe or very severe’ distress.” Acknowledging that its own mental health surveillance data have significant limitations, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) praised the NCS-A because of its unique focus on childhood mental disorders and its inclusion of disorders not measured in other studies.

What are the likely culprits?

Regardless of specific terminology, one burning question arises: why do children and teens currently have such high levels of mental and neurologic dysfunction? Although the pro-Pharma health care system in the U.S. makes it socially taboo to say so, vaccines and other pharmaceutical products are some of the most likely culprits. As has been discussed in other World Mercury Project articles about children’s health, this supposition is backed by sound science.

For example, two epidemiological studies from 2017 are suggestive of temporal associations between vaccines and subsequent pediatric disorders:

Researchers from the Yale Child Study Center published a retrospective case-control study in Frontiers in Psychiatry that considered whether prior vaccination in a national sample of privately insured children and adolescents (ages 6-15) was associated with increased incidence of seven neuropsychiatric disorders. For the time period from January 2002 through December 2007, the Yale researchers found that children with four diagnosed disorders—anorexia nervosa (AN), anxiety disorder, tic disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)—were more likely than matched controls to have received a flu shot in the preceding 12 months. There were also associations between prior receipt of several other vaccines (hepatitis A, meningococcal and Td) and some of the neuropsychiatric diagnoses.

A prospective case-control study published in Brain Injuryused the Vaccine Safety Datalink database to zero in on the relationship between thimerosal-containing vaccines given in the first six months of life (for children born between 1991 and 2000) and the long-term risk of diagnosis with “disturbance of emotions specific to childhood and adolescence,” a diagnostic category abbreviated as ED. The results showed a significant relationship between vaccine-related mercury exposure and the subsequent risk of an ED diagnosis, with a notable dose-response effect. As a side comment, the authors note that occupational health specialists have recognized depression and other psychological disturbances as symptoms of mercury poisoning for decades.

Other recent research observes that exposure to neurotoxic and excitotoxic vaccine ingredients (such as thimerosal, aluminum adjuvants and monosodium glutamate) can lead to changes in the brain, adversely affecting the long-range connectivity that makes it possible to pay attention and engage in big-picture thinking. This abnormal connectivity is a key feature not only of ADHD but of leading neurodevelopmental conditions such as autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and tic disorders.
read full article here https://www.naturalblaze.com/2018/02...disorders.html
Old 26-02-2018, 08:50 AM   #357
iamawaveofthesea

NHS drug errors may be causing up to 22,000 deaths every year
By Laura Donnelly, Health Editor
23 February 2018 • 12:01am

NHS drug blunders may be causing up to 22,000 deaths a year, with “appalling” levels of avoidable harm, the Health Secretary warns today.

Jeremy Hunt pledged a revolution in patient safety - and a shift away from a “cover-up culture” as research found mistakes by doctors, nurses and pharmacists amount to 237 million drug errors every year.

He said the scale of the problem was “shocking” - and constituted “a far bigger problem” than had been realised, as he announced sweeping changes to improve the NHS’ safety record.

The research led by the University of York, which analysed 36 major studies, suggests that more than seven in ten potentially harmful errors are being made by GPs and pharmacists, with patients ending up in hospital because they were prescribed the wrong drug.

The study estimates that avoidable drug errors are causing more than 700 deaths a year, and could be contributing to between 1,700 and 22,000 deaths.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...hs-every-year/
Old 26-02-2018, 08:51 AM   #358
iamawaveofthesea

Tamiflu is not safe OR effective
Sunday, February 25, 2018 by: Lance D Johnson

Everyone who is deeply concerned about protecting children’s’ mental health should be banging on the doors of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to protest a commonly prescribed drug that routinely causes neuropsychiatric events in children. Since 2009, the FDA has on file 550 cases of hallucinations from a drug called Tamiflu (oseltamivir), which is routinely prescribed to combat the flu. Parents are beginning to wake up to the fact that Tamiflu is a risky nervous system damaging, hallucinogenic drug that causes some children to go into seizures, wild delusions, and twitching fits.

Looking back at the studies used to approve the drug in the late 1990s, we see small cohorts, unstudied factors of immunity, inconclusive findings, label warnings, and an attempt by the FDA to prevent the drug from coming to market. Further analyses in 2007 found that Tamiflu poses severe risks, especially in children, including 1377 reports of adverse reactions in Japan and 80 deaths (71 directly tied to Tamiflu.)
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-02-...effective.html
Old 26-02-2018, 12:14 PM   #359
iamawaveofthesea

About Genetically Engineered Virus Killing 25% of Population
Posted on February 25, 2018Author GOV'T SLAVES

http://govtslaves.info/2018/02/biowa...of-population/
Old 26-02-2018, 04:04 PM   #360
size_of_light

^^^ Not being ironic there, I freaking love Alex and the gay frogs thing is 100% accurate.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote