Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke's books

Old 18-01-2018, 02:24 AM   #41
macpark
Premier Subscribers

Im about a third of the way in. Fantastic as always.
macpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:16 PM   #42
nairda

Not sure if anyone else has encountered the same as myself, but am currently reading Phantom Self, (and finding it thoroughly fascinating as always), and there appears to be a problem. There seems to be missing pages in my copy, from 228 to 253. Just wondered if this was a known issue?
nairda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2018, 04:42 PM   #43
decode reality
Inactive

Last weekend I started reading Everything You Need to Know. Here are some random, scattered thoughts.

Was good to see how the book start with an exposition of the Infinite All, and how it unfolds to create, well, everything! The reference to spiritual traditions and even some religions that corroborate with this.

If there's 'all possibility' then there's the possibility of an error in creation.

Again, this fits in with some of the ancient creation stories, where you get harmony being disturbed by some agent of chaos.

Dark matter, and the fact that most of what we call 'reality' is unseen. Now I know some will think me mischievous for positing this but it struck me that this is basically an 'occult teaching', in all but name, because what those teachings do is to explore the hidden, i.e. occult realm. I've no problem with that, to be honest.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 01:16 PM   #44
neville fan

I just bought David's new book last week and I am about 1/5th of the way through. This is jam packed with a lot of information. It gives a lot of detail on how this world is a simulation and how it was taken over by evil forces. He also goes into depth regarding the Gnostic texts. The information regarding Saturn and the rings really blew my mind. I am looking forward to reading more of it when I get home tonight.

Neville
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 01:50 PM   #45
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by neville fan View Post
I just bought David's new book last week and I am about 1/5th of the way through. This is jam packed with a lot of information. It gives a lot of detail on how this world is a simulation and how it was taken over by evil forces. He also goes into depth regarding the Gnostic texts. The information regarding Saturn and the rings really blew my mind. I am looking forward to reading more of it when I get home tonight.

Neville
Yeah he is now siding almost fully with the Gnostic version of satan. As I sort of predicted here...

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318740

From energy that came alive to a being created by God's wife. Where does that leave his visit to the infinite? Seems that was just a hallucination.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 03:21 PM   #46
cosmic tramp

Got my copy this week, definitely his best yet, I can see why they banned it, third of the way through mine, his writing style has become more compact and concise too I'm pleased to say, will write a review, when I've read the whole thing (at least once). It is not happy or pleasant reading, no doubt he'll try and elevate my spirits in the final chapter, though I can't see how.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 02:46 PM   #47
cosmic tramp

Finished my copy and thoroughly 'enjoyed' it (if that's the right word for a tour through Hell which is what this book is), now embarking on a studious re-read of it all and a spot of note taking.

Overall impression: certainly his best yet, pulls together many of the previous strands without being laborious or repetitive with new material as well, many useful other links and references he provides too, especially regarding Saturn and cyber genetics with exposes on Facebook, Google & You Tube, Chemtrails & 5G technology.

As ever, reader breaths are held re. the antidote to this seemingly overwhelming, relentless and evermore obnoxious march of the NWO with all its trappings and it's as I suspected and as with most of the other books Chapter 18 - Perception of Freedom which David starts with a WH Auden quote : "We must love each other ~ or die." So it's the "All you need is Love" mantra again.

Well David, I'm sure nobody with an ounce of humanity would possibly disagree with this most noble notion. But this cherry you seem to pop on the top of the icing of every wholesome cake you bake to me does not provide an answer.

Are heart Chakras and truth vibrations actually going to reverse the millions of tonnes of ionised metal particles currently dispersed by HAARP into the atmosphere and on to he ground enabling dangerously radioactive 5G Wi-Fi techno and food contamination as you quite rightly expose ? Is love going to stop the arms dealers, Monsanto, multi national profiteers and paedo syndicates in their tracks ? Is love going to finally disclose all the secrets NASA have quite shamelessly kept to themselves for so long or what's really going on at CERN ?

I, and unfortunately they, rather think not.

I'd like to see the next 700 page David book an extension of this final chapter, most of us on here know the rest of the story by now...your labour of love lays it out on the printed page before us in all its gruesome detail from algorithms, deception and enslavement to corruption, contaminants and distortion. Your solution comes across, essentially as a very simple one...maybe I'm spiritually lacking but I think this is the next big bridge you(we) have to cross...to achieve practical outcomes...BUT HOW ?

{A note to David Icke :

One possible avenue you may wish to explore is this - most authors after their eleventy-somethingth book, sit back for a year and write a book about writing and being a writer -from which many I believe would benefit from your example , possibly prompting and eliciting more truther authors and publications from others: how you research, how you collate, how you organise, how you express, how you edit, what drives you, inspires you, obstacles you've overcome, when and where you write, etc. etc. Writers who have produced such books about writing and being a writer include Somerset Maugham, JB Priestley, Stephen King, Ernest Hemingway all offering their own pearls of wisdom to other writers. Just a thought to kick start the collective consciousness.**

That aside, David Icke's new book is one thoroughly researched, impactive, darkly disturbing, enlightening, brilliant book. Prepare for the worst and expect his best. Buy this book (as I did). Read this book (as I did). Have sleepless nights with this book (as I did). Wish you'd never read this book (as I did) Needs at least one re-read to get the full flavour as it's so densely packed. Your life will never be quite the same again. Tickets please - All aboard the Hell Express.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-04-2018 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Odd spelling errors
Old 01-04-2018, 05:07 PM   #48
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Got my copy this week, definitely his best yet, I can see why they banned it, .
Who,where it was banned
Old 01-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #49
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Who,where it was banned
Well the various book launches were banned (see other thread) and when I approached Waterstones & WH Smiths they both told me publisher had put it on hold ( ???) and they weren't stocking it...even though the publisher is David Icke Books.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 01-04-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:27 PM   #50
neville fan

I am about 2/3rds of the way through the book now. A lot of good information. It gives a lot of good information on the attack on free speech and how "fake news" is just propaganda to get rid of the alternative media by silencing them as "hate speech".

It does expose a lot of the insanity and darkness that is ruling this world, however David's sense of humor is still throughout the book, which makes it an even better read.

Has anyone finished it and so what was your opinion of it?

I will give another review when I finish it myself.

Neville
neville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:25 PM   #51
submariner

I wish more of David's books were simultaneously published on Kindle. Cutting down trees seems so last century.
submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:01 PM   #52
fudgetusk

His next book will be about how to deal with having Borg implants. I hear they itch.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:48 AM   #53
oneriver

Just bought this, should have time over summer to get stuck in.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 02:59 PM   #54
ink

How can you sell this book (paperback) for less than nine quid and make money? 762 pages, excellent research, well written....for under £9.00??

?
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2018, 04:47 PM   #55
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by submariner View Post
I wish more of David's books were simultaneously published on Kindle. Cutting down trees seems so last century.
Well come the day (if ever) the net implodes, it's nice to think there is at least a fragment of permanence on the good old fashioned printed page outside the world wide web (it's like Winston Smith concealing his journal in the wall isn't it) ? Sort of book to bury in a field for future generations once you've read it.

I think there will come a day when books are finally "banned" on the grounds of being unhygienic on some false flag health scare ( the average paperback carries bacteria galore) as well as being eco-unfriendly, weighty, inconvenience etc. 5G will be the grand problem reaction solution...the entire world library transferred in an instant onto net and kindle for free, entire libraries stored on a single microchip or disk, placing the reader at the mercy of the algorithm, to tweak, censor, edit and monitor readership accordingly.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 14-04-2018 at 07:10 PM.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:59 AM   #56
better21

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Hi, you can pre order it from here: https://www.davidicke.com/shop/produ...-by-david-icke

I'm not aware of it being available for purchase in the States. That's not to say it wont be. Gareth would be able to answer that for you.
Helped a lot! Thank you!
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote