Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags > Hoax / False Flags / Alternative News Themes

Old 08-12-2017, 01:25 AM   #1
FutureDevelopment

Default Imagine Peace

Arguably the most influential political artist of the 20th Century, John Winston Ono Lennon died today, 37 years ago in 1980.

The 'official story' is that Lennon was shot in the back 4 times with a 5 shot Charter Arms snub nose .38 revolver armed with hollow tip bullets by "lone gunman", Mark David Chapman.

After a number of years out of the spotlight, Lennon was giving interviews to promote his new album and had a worldwide tour planned.

Lennon had 'apparently', earlier that day had a silent encounter with Chapman autographing a copy of the album Double Fantasy released a month earlier. The incident was witnessed and photographed by a 'fan', this image of Lennon and his killer would appear front-page, worldwide the next day.

There are numerous conflicting reports regarding the actual event. It seems after shooting Lennon, Chapman dropped the revolver, and read from a copy of “The Catcher in the Rye”. When the police arrived he put his hands in the air.

Chapman with an unnatural tone recalled in a BBC documentary years after going to prison… "He walked past me and then I heard in my head, 'Do it, do it, do it,' over and over again, saying 'Do it, do it, do it.'"
"I don't remember aiming. I must have done, but I don't remember drawing a bead or whatever you call it. And I just pulled the trigger steady five times."

Prosecutors were at a loss for motive, so they opted for the cliché, `the assassin did it for the attention`.
Arthur O'Connor, the Detective who spent time with Chapman immediately following the murder, saw it another way.
"It is definitely illogical to say that Chapman committed the murder to make himself famous. He did not want to talk to the press from the very start. It's possible somebody could have used him. I saw him the night of the murder. I studied him intensely. He looked as if he could have been programmed."

His public defender had spent six months assembling his defense, then Chapman decided to change his plea from insanity to guilty.
While sitting in his prison cell, listening to the radio, he suddenly "heard" the "voice of God", instructing him to plead guilty.
His testimony was never heard.
At his sentencing hearing, asked if he had anything to say, he rose and read a passage from “The Catcher in the Rye”, where Holden tells his little sister, Phoebe, about what he wants to do with his life!

The book “The Catcher in the Rye” has been linked to the Boston Strangler, The Son of Sam killer, Charles Manson, the Zodiac killer, Jim Jones of the Jonestown Massacre, John Hinckley (who attempted to assassinate President Ronald Reagan), and Sirhan Sirhan (RLK). Robert John Bardo, who whilst carrying the book, murdered actress Rebecca Schaeffe.

J.D. Salinger penned “The Catcher in the Rye”, he was a counterintelligence officer responsible for interrogating POW's at the end of WWII.
The protagonist Holden Caulfield is a study of a paranoiac passive-aggressive character, whose favorite expression is: “You’re killing me.”
Published in 1951 the book has been both required high school reading and banned in various US states from 1960 to 1980, it appeared in the list of most challenged books in 2009.
Declassified and leaked documents show the book contains the command code-words for MK-ULTRA assassins. In the 1997 film Conspiracy Theory, Mel Gibson's character has multiple copies of the book and is compelled to seek and out and buy the novel, although he never actually reads it!
Chapman explained that reason for the shooting could be found in the book's pages.

ABC News Reporter Alan Weiss, broke the story, he later won an Emmy for his coverage of the Lennon ER room drama. He arrived at the Roosevelt Hospital ER following a 'motorcycle accident' an hour before Lennon was brought in. There are numerous conflicting reports regarding what happened in the ER. Was he conveniently placed for a 'manage the message' operation?

The story of FBI harassment of Lennon is a long one and has been fairly well documented by UCLA history professor Jon Wiener.
The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations was started under President Carter. Carter had got a handle on the FBI and 1000+ officers were fired. The committee stopped short of directly accusing (by omission) the FBI of being involved with the Kennedy and MLK assassinations but by the time of Lennon's murder Carter was a lame duck president who had lost his handle on getting the agency under control.
The agency probably knew that Lennon was preparing to participate in a street demonstration in San Francisco on the Friday after his death.

Even when this kind of murder is not an 'Op', there will be disinformation, there are some whacked out statements about that day but the following seems certain:
1, At least 8 shots were fired and none of them acted like a hollow point bullet.
2, There were 7 entry wounds in Lennon's body.
3, Dr. Stephen Lynn the duty ER surgeon who attended, in one interview said that he had "held Lennon's heart in his hand and had manually pumped it." In another, he stated that there were 3 torn ventricles. In one TV interview whilst talking about Lennon's body leaving the hospital he said: "Even that had to be carefully orchestrated and planned." A strange use of words!
4, While it is widely reported that Lennon wandered around NY without any security, the reality is different. Sean Lennon’s guard for the day had called in sick, and he assigned his personal close protection to his son. There is evidence that Lennon's security had been compromised.
5, Paul Goresh photographed Chapman with Lennon while he autographed the album, his recollection of the encounter does not match Chapman's.
6, Jose Predomo the doorman at the Dakota (Lennon residence) was a Cuban nationalist, he was overheard chatting with Chapman on that fateful day about the JFK assassination and the Bay of Pigs, Predomo is also named in the Operation 40 (Cuban infiltration) documents. There is a rumour of a suppressed witness statement stating that he pulled the trigger.
7, Chapman suffered the brutal hand of his father who was a staff sergeant in the U.S. Air Force. 3 years before the murder Chapman tried to commit suicide. Prior to the murder, Chapman had been residing on a military base in Hawaii.
8, Chapman made a 'Satan made me do it' statement.

Yoko Ono has been accused of being his handler. Maybe, but probably not as a hostile force! She would be today described as a disruptor, Yoko had a lot to gain from his death but probably more from his continued existence. Her relationship with David Geffen (she was organising John's business) makes her look like she would make a fortune from the inevitable posthumous sales. However, she had involved Lennon with Shinya Ono, her cousin's, dockworkers strike against the multinational Japanese conglomerate Kikkoman. Lennon on a picket line would have been a massive story, a headache for the PTB, and a huge boost for Yoko's upcoming musical releases.

Chapman is still in jail and was probably the victim of an artificially induced model psychosis.

“These pacifist revolutionaries are historically killed by the government, and anybody who thinks that Mark Chapman was just some crazy guy who killed my dad for his personal interests is insane, I think, or very naive, or hasn’t thought about it clearly. It was in the best interests of the United States to have my dad killed, definitely.”
Sean Lennon

War is over, if you want it.

RIP

https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/785692217170731014

Last edited by FutureDevelopment; 08-12-2017 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Readability
FutureDevelopment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 01:50 AM   #2
oz93666

I think it's well understood that Chapman was a mind controlled victim , used by the CIA to kill JL ... they can't have people going around talking about peace , telling people to dodge the draft ...

The good news is , they failed ... we now have world piece....almost ...except for a very few areas of the world where the people didn't Imagine hard enough....

Last edited by oz93666; 08-12-2017 at 01:55 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:04 AM   #3
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Lennon was a wife beater. Sorry to burst your bubble. I also think he was highly over rated.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:29 AM   #4
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Lennon was a wife beater. Sorry to burst your bubble. I also think he was highly over rated.
I think Lennon is one of the few pop stars who isn't over rated. And yes he was a flawed character. A flawed genius. It may be that it's not possible to be a genius without being flawed. Comes with the territory.

Last edited by white light; 08-12-2017 at 09:43 AM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:07 PM   #5
FutureDevelopment

I'm not an apologist for Lennon; there are plenty of stories, he was (as I am) a flawed individual, that said...
He managed to focus a generation to think about the concept of peace.
FutureDevelopment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:01 AM   #6
surfer12

Lennon was an idealist. He said, "imagine there's no countries"... "and the world will be as one"... "A brotherhood of man".
God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 01:12 AM   #7
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Lennon was an idealist. He said, "imagine there's no countries"... "and the world will be as one"... "A brotherhood of man".
"I'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics. All I want is the truth. Just give me some truth. I've had enough of reading things by neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians. All I want is the truth. Just give me some truth" - JL

Lennon was living in the U.S. at the time. It's easy to dismiss Lennon as merely idealistic, but you forget that those records were made at a time when a generation of America's young men were being drafted to go to war in Vietnam. If you disagree with Lennon's calls for peace and brotherhood of man, perhaps you support the war instead.

Last edited by white light; 09-12-2017 at 01:25 AM.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:23 AM   #8
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I think Lennon is one of the few pop stars who isn't over rated. And yes he was a flawed character. A flawed genius. It may be that it's not possible to be a genius without being flawed. Comes with the territory.

There can be no peace for a woman who lives with a violent man.

We all view the 'talents' of others subjectively. Thank goodness we are still allowed to do that .

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:29 AM   #9
white light

Quote:
There can be no peace for a woman who lives with a violent man.

We all view the 'talents' of others subjectively. Thank goodness we are still allowed to do that .
Sure.

My older and larger brother punched me every day for 14 or so years. I don't make excuses for him. Do I think he is an evil person? Not at all.

Last edited by white light; 09-12-2017 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:44 AM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Sure.

My older and larger brother punched me every day for 14 or so years. I don't make excuses for him. Do I think he is an evil person? Not at all.

I don't regard Lennon as evil but his private actions need to impact his public status - there is a stark hypocrisy involved.

Old 09-12-2017, 01:51 AM   #11
white light

Quote:
I don't regard Lennon as evil but his private actions need to impact his public status - there is a stark hypocrisy involved.
Agreed, but Lennon was equally capable of putting bile into his art as he was love and peace. All that was on show. It wasn't as if he was wearing a mask, like a crooked evangelist preacher would.

Lennon said in 1980 that the Beatles song Getting Better told his own story, "I used to be cruel to my woman, and physically... any woman. I was a hitter. I couldn't express myself and I hit. I fought men and I hit women. That is why I am always on about peace, you see. It is the most violent people who go for love and peace. Everything's the opposite. But I sincerely believe in love and peace. I am a violent man who has learned not to be violent and regrets his violence. I will have to be a lot older before I can face in public how I treated women as a youngster."

I can't imagine any other famous folk willingly offering up such intimate confessionals.

Last edited by white light; 09-12-2017 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 02:56 AM   #12
white light

Interesting to note that Lennon stopped making records in 1975, the year the Vietnam War ended (U.S troops pulled out in 1973, but the U.S Gov continued to provide funding). And Lennon started making records again in 1980, the year that the U.S started to get openly involved in the middle east (for the first time since the late 1950's).
Old 03-01-2018, 08:06 PM   #13
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I think it's well understood that Chapman was a mind controlled victim , used by the CIA to kill JL ... they can't have people going around talking about peace , telling people to dodge the draft ...

The good news is , they failed ... we now have world piece....almost ...except for a very few areas of the world where the people didn't Imagine hard enough....

I must state that the graph is VERY much presenting a lie.

This:

is a lie.

If you look at it, it states percentage per 100K people then shows a decline, but in truth 1984 would show the same as the tallest column of 1952.

The population has grown you know!

ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 02:51 AM   #14
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
I must state that the graph is VERY much presenting a lie.
If you look at it, it states percentage per 100K people then shows a decline, but in truth 1984 would show the same as the tallest column of 1952.
The population has grown you know!
The graph is correct , but you want actual death numbers .. It's quite normal to express things as deaths per 100,000 of population , cancer rates ,car accidents, murder rate .. it's the only sensible way to see if things are getting better.

True the population doubled between 1952 and 1984 , so for a comparison of actual deaths , make 1984 twice as high ...

But we are talking about Now ...after 2000 the deaths have slid to almost nothing in comparison.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:01 AM   #15
davebeard

Quote:

HUH?
Old 04-01-2018, 04:59 AM   #16
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
HUH? (The good news is , they failed ... we now have world piece....almost ...except for a very few areas of the world where the people didn't Imagine hard enough....)
Yes ...we do create our own reality ... those areas which still experience violence and war are where the population has not abandoned violence ...

Mostly arab countries where the male of the house tends to slaps around his wife and children (I have lived there and seen it) ... and they worship a strong male god who advocates violence and killing....Allah.

Last edited by oz93666; 04-01-2018 at 05:00 AM.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:14 AM   #17
davebeard

Quote:
Yes ...we do create our own reality ... those areas which still experience violence and war are where the population has not abandoned violence ...

Mostly arab countries where the male of the house tends to slaps around his wife and children (I have lived there and seen it) ... and they worship a strong male god who advocates violence and killing....Allah.
so when an illegal invasion brings violence and destruction to say .. Syria,

thats because the innocent civilian population "have not abandoned violence"

riight