Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 29-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #41
johngr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Those people do very well out of prohibition and what do you think would happen if Mr Cameron decided tomorrow to malke drugs legal? what do you think those people are going to do? do you think they would go without a fight? or would we be seeing bombs going off, acts of terror and other attrocities? it really is not so simple as that
True and it's sad that most people don't have the analytical skills to know that the drugs laws are not meant to fight those thugs but rather to put money into their pockets.
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #42
curtaincat
Banned

this whole thread is just like the "Its not guns that kill people"

( and big pharma kills more people than illegal drugs)
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #43
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngr View Post
True and it's sad that most people don't have the analytical skills to know that the drugs laws are not meant to fight those thugs but rather to put money into their pockets.
Well i am not saying thats not true.

But as usual we have ourselves to blame.

We crave tptb to provide us with our needs and while we are demanding that we get ripped off tptb will exploit it.

The only way to actually change the situation and get rid of the current drug barons that have became so powerful they are a force to be reckoned with for any army regiment is to stop buying drugs. Everyone stop funding them and stop making them more powerful then when this happens and the power is taken away from them then it will be easier to start talking about taking control of the supply and legalisation for responsible use.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 01:51 PM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #44
diamondgeezer
Banned

I think the point here is not that we should 'legalize' all drugs as such, but rather remove their illegality.

Because if they hadn't been made illegal in the first place then we wouldn't have many of the problems we've got now would we.

Heroin for example - what causes most of the misery associated with its use, to both the user & society in general? Its illegality does.
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:25 PM   #45
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondgeezer View Post
I think the point here is not that we should 'legalize' all drugs as such, but rather remove their illegality.

Because if they hadn't been made illegal in the first place then we wouldn't have many of the problems we've got now would we.

Heroin for example - what causes most of the misery associated with its use, to both the user & society in general? Its illegality does.
You could be right.

But then legality could open a new can of worms. Whos going to be the source?
Obviously it would be privatised and government would get their money from extortionate taxation.
However drug gangs are already cutting up turf, and thats just about who is going to be the local street dealer, can you imagine what the war will be like when they are all fighting eachother about who is going to be the wholesaler, the importer, exporter, retailer ect ect ect?

If nothing else illegality does keep the people currently fighting those wars in the background, but legality would see a very dangerous period with lots of revenge attacks and murders...Although it would calm down eventually

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #46
kanz

Quote:

Indeed the legal status of a drug is what causes most the problems.

If smack was legal (ideally threw nhs) the fact it was legal would hopefully remove the forbidden fruit effect, but also the price would go down and the quality would go up. The main problem is with illegal drugs is the purity is low and the price is high , so in order to get a fix this requires alot of money , which leads to crime, stealing etc to fund there habit.

I've heard its cheaper to produce a kilo of coke than it is sugar , yet look at the difference in price , simple due to laws for the most part .

Could you imagine if you could walk into a shop and buy a kilo of raw coke for £5 , suddenly a coke habit dosn't sound like such a big deal now does it? Well not compared to a coke habit under the current laws.

Any arguments made about keeping drugs illegal for our safety go out the window as soon as there's still drugs out there. All it does is cause more harm threw criminal offences and the dangers that come from an unregulated market leading to poor quality/unsafe product with incredible profit margins being controlled by some nasty people .

The basic idea of make drugs illegal , and if you could wave a magic wand to make them go away then sure , however that wont happen , so it's really either we grow up and accept this problem and deal with it in a safe regulated manner , or we continue to piss in the wind and waste so much time , money and most importantly life's.

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 02:56 PM   #47
kanz

Quote:
You could be right.

Obviously it would be privatised and government would get their money from extortionate taxation.
However drug gangs are already cutting up turf, and thats just about who is going to be the local street dealer, can you imagine what the war will be like when they are all fighting eachother about who is going to be the wholesaler, the importer, exporter, retailer ect ect ect?

If nothing else illegality does keep the people currently fighting those wars in the background, but legality would see a very dangerous period with lots of revenge attacks and murders...Although it would calm down eventually
If it became legal it would be just like when the stoped prohibition in America , the price would drop because of the amount now available, so criminal gangs would be alot less interested in it , plus any shenanigans and the police can now be involved .

Not saying it wouldn't be perfect , and alot of people wouldn't make some money still , however it would be a hell of alot better system than right now.

Last edited by kanz; 29-01-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #48
unsyatisfied
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by batou View Post
they already do it via hundreds of doctor feelgoods. theres a pill for everything. those are the dangerous drugs.
Quote:
a tab of acid, a bong, a line of coke. the only danger is you might have too much fun.
unsyatisfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #49
diamondgeezer
Banned

Quote:
You could be right.

If nothing else illegality does keep the people currently fighting those wars in the background, but legality would see a very dangerous period with lots of revenge attacks and murders..
.Although it would calm down eventually
Highlighted bit...I really don't think we'd have those problems. Decriminalisation would remove the gang involvement/street dealers/importers in one fell swoop. Once an addict can walk into a chemist or wherever & buy his (clean) heroin, the whole criminal network would collapse like a house of cards.

150 or so years ago an addict could just walk into a chemist & buy clean heroin, like this

& there wasn't a problem. You didn't get your house blagged by a smackhead in victorian times...

Yes inevitably big pharma would control the do, but thats a necessary evil & probably a lesser one than those that control it now. Same goes for taxation...better the profits at least go back into the 'system' than into the hands of global criminals.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #50
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
If it became legal it would be just like when the stoped prohibition in America , the price would drop because of the amount now available, so criminal gangs would be alot less interested in it , plus any shenanigans and the police can now be involved .

Not saying it wouldn't be perfect , and alot of people wouldn't make some money still , however it would be a hell of alot better system than right now.
Nah sorry Kanz..It would be a total different ball game all togethor.

Criminal empires capable of holding governments under the thumb have been built around drugs trade.

Characters like hook hand hamza are very close to being at the top of the drugs tree on an international global scale with a network throughout the world connected to bigshots in all big cities.

They far outweigh the Al-Capones of this world

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #51
ribnspicy

I liked me drugs for about 10years, Weed, Ecstacy, Speed, Coke, Ket... but honestly...They messed me up in the long run. Iv had 6 years of therapy from a Shrink, have had to take antipsychotics of the type given to Schitzophrenics for 8 years (Ill be on them for the rest of my life). Finally Im another paranoid member of the David Icke forum lol.
ribnspicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #52
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribnspicy View Post
I liked me drugs for about 10years, Weed, Ecstacy, Speed, Coke, Ket... but honestly...They messed me up in the long run. Iv had 6 years of therapy from a Shrink, have had to take antipsychotics of the type given to Schitzophrenics for 8 years (Ill be on them for the rest of my life). Finally Im another paranoid member of the David Icke forum lol.

You may get off them. I know someone that was told they never would due to the chemical imbalance being too severe but has since made a full recovery

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #53
joshdg92

if it is legalised then would it not be regulated ?

- more pressure will be put on dealers to not deal by the government resulting in longer sentences ?
- public spending more on their drugs since buying from a 'legal supplier'.
- drugs may not be as potent
- may contain unknown substances to further poison the human body... leading to the government banning drugs again ( stating that drugs are bad, even though they added 'x', and the ban to simply keep the public occupied.

BUT on the bright side, it hopefully would open cafe's...then instead of getting drunk until i cant walk, i will be able to get stoned until i cant walk ...not that i dont anyway...

i think all natural drugs - naturally grown - main ones on my mind right now...weed, shrooms ect should be legal..
and man made drugs ILLEGAL - heroin, alcohol, tobacco.... i wonder who invented all man made drugs which are bad... wonder if they all connect ^.^
joshdg92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #54
ribnspicy

Quote:
You may get off them. I know someone that was told they never would due to the chemical imbalance being too severe but has since made a full recovery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Lid...layer_embedded
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I kinda think I could get of the meds now but the hardest part is I have actually taken the meds so long now I suspect I'm addicted to them. Iv tried to come off them a few times and I feel like Im going cold turkey on skag (Not that I know how that feels though I have seen friends go through it back in the day) I mean i start shaking, dry mouth, cant sleep, jittery, feel sick, headache...Just all the stuff you'd expect from a good cold turkey really.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #55
diamondgeezer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdg92 View Post
if it is legalised then would it not be regulated ?

- more pressure will be put on dealers to not deal by the government resulting in longer sentences ?
There wouldn't be any dealers.

Quote:
- public spending more on their drugs since buying from a 'legal supplier'.
The drugs would be far cheaper.

Quote:
- drugs may not be as potent
- may contain unknown substances to further poison the human body...
They would be purer.

Old 29-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #56
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdg92 View Post
and man made drugs ILLEGAL - heroin, alcohol, tobacco.... i wonder who ^.^
No such thing as man made anything. Everything on this planet comes from nature. Even Hemp has to be processed.

However i totally agree with you about tobacco, i am a 20-40 smoker per day and beginning to for the first time in my life worry about my health aswell as the finincial asspects. I get nothing from it except from a bad chest.

Alcohol i drink very irregularly, but i do enjoy my weekly drink.
I have been clean of all drugs for several years now and i feel better for it.

I however dont believe use of drugs themselves should warrant a prison sentence.
I believe in prevention not punishment and rehabilitation not financial fine.

I also see no harm in drugs being legal if they are regulated, and everything done in responsible manner.

Obviously there would be a lot of work to do on the political side and business side however.

Old 29-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #57
kanz

Quote:
Nah sorry Kanz..It would be a total different ball game all togethor.

Criminal empires capable of holding governments under the thumb have been built around drugs trade.

Characters like hook hand hamza are very close to being at the top of the drugs tree on an international global scale with a network throughout the world connected to bigshots in all big cities.

They far outweigh the Al-Capones of this world
You do realise legal or illegal these people are there ?

Only difference is when its illegal the profit margins are fuk loads more( and only they can really benefit from them). More money buys more protection .

Same as during prohibition , even cheap home-brew was enough to get someone gunned down, however nowadays you would be lucky to give home brew away.

Again as i said either way someone is getting payed however with a legal system its regulated , and people arnt locked in cages with killers for simply having some.

The stuff going to be there and its going to be sold , best try and sort it out , any other line of thinking is just not realistic and not going to happen for a long time.

Last edited by kanz; 29-01-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #58
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
You do realise legal or illegal these people are there ?

oh yes

I have little time for them..

I am not saying that all drug dealers are bad, nor that people that take drugs are bad. Some are very nice people. But there is an eliment out there that are extremely evil.....I would not say i would relish telling them to their faces how i feel, but i would certainly like to see them being brought to justice more..They make millions from filth and all the police care about is drunk drivers..The police are too scared to approach the real thugs

Last edited by blackyblue; 29-01-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #59
johngr
Banned

Quote:
A good chunk of the people so-inclined would still be smoking opium, doing themselves far lesser harm.
johngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #60
ribnspicy

Quote:
No such thing as man made anything. Everything on this planet comes from nature. Even Hemp has to be processed.

However i totally agree with you about tobacco, i am a 20-40 smoker per day and beginning to for the first time in my life worry about my health aswell as the finincial asspects. I get nothing from it except from a bad chest.

Alcohol i drink very irregularly, but i do enjoy my weekly drink.
I have been clean of all drugs for several years now and i feel better for it.

I however dont believe use of drugs themselves should warrant a prison sentence.
I believe in prevention not punishment and rehabilitation not financial fine.

I also see no harm in drugs being legal if they are regulated, and everything done in responsible manner.

Obviously there would be a lot of work to do on the political side and business side however.
Oh the Government loves us smokers! Cigarettes are the most brilliant weapon they have ever come up with! each smoker contributes around £2000 a year extra tax...Then, the icing on the cake! When they're getting to an age when they're gonna start costing the Government money i.e Old age medical costs, drawing a pension, bus pass...They die of Lung cancer...Its a win, win situation! One of the biggest deceptions of the government. They invest a lot of time and effort in making you think they care about your health and want you to quit, but that's just basic Psychology. Then with that they make you pay £7 a pack for 20 Embassy..."Its for your own good, were trying to make you stop..."

Same principalwith motoring costs I reckon though I havnt looked into that so much.