Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 07-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
ruddd

Default Channel4 10pm, Secret State

POLITICIANS? Can't be trusted. Multinational corporations? Can't be trusted. Human beings in general? Can't be trusted. That's the main message (although admittedly I've simplified it a wee bit, because that's the way my tiny brain works) behind Channel 4's new drama SECRET STATE.

A gripping four-part conspiracy thriller, loosely based on the book A Very British Coup, it stars Gabriel Byrne as Deputy Prime Minister Tom Dawkins, the guy who's left to clear up the mess, politically speaking, after a devastating accident at a petrochemical plant on Teesside. Gina McKee plays an investigative journalist who smells a rat, accusing the plant's US owners of shoddy safety standards and a sinister cover-up, but as Dawkins sets out to uncover the truth - and with a General Election on the horizon - we soon find there are shadowy figures out to stop him.
ruddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
maxine

I'll go with, "Human Beings" can't be trusted!!