Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-09-2012, 10:53 PM   #1
rreeve

Angry Blatant BBC Brainwashing

Theres a new drama on the BBC called 'GOOD COP' that is by far the most obvious brainwashing I have ever seen.

Heres a quick summary of the shows plot

A young police officer witnesses his partner getting beaten to death by a group of thugs so he takes the law into his own hands and goes about getting his own justice. This police officer shoots the first thug dead, batters and tortures the second thug until he was begging for his life and then he shot him in the head. Since he's a police officer he then uses his position to manipulate witnesses and to keep a close eye on the murder detectives trying to find the murder.
In another sub-plot he dumps into an old girlfriend who has had his child and tries to get back with her. He tells her he loves her and wants to be a part of her life but at the same time he's shagging his fathers carer/nurse who happens to also be a married women.

That about sums up the drama so far but the way the story is told, its designed to make the viewer believe this police officer is good. Forget the fact that he hasn't shown any remorse or any emotion for his two murder victims or the brutal torture meaning he is clearly a psychopath. His behavior with the married women and his ex and the way he casually manipulates any potential witness shows him to be sociopath too but all the time this BBC drama is portraying him as a good guy. The simple name of the show 'Good Cop' says it all.

I dread to think what sort of effect a TV show like this would have on someone who isn't consciously aware of what's going on. I imagine there will be viewers out there watching this TV show lusting for more murder and violence from this highly manipulative, corrupt and murdering police officer.

I see this as clear brainwashing. Another example of how TV is manipulating peoples perception and harming their consciousness without them even realizing it. How the BBC can have the audacity to call it 'Entertainment' is insane and people wonder why 'empathy' is a dying emotion in our society today.

Have you seen this show too? What was your thoughts about it?

One day I will get rid of every television set I own but at the moment I'm using it to understand my own brainwashing from all the TV I've seen in the past. I'm always fully conscious whenever I'm watching it now, never allowing myself to fall into that once very common trace-like state. You'd be amazed at how much you see when you do this, but you'll also be shocked when you start realizing how much you would have missed before.

Here's a link to the show on the BBC EYE PLAYER: (sorry if your outside the UK)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...Cop_Episode_1/

The 'Good Cop' website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00szy7c
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
zephirop
Banned

You're a hopeless TV head rreeve face it...'one day I will get rid of every TV I own, but until then I will carry on my errrr research'...

lol...
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #3
mrunhappy
Banned

Sounds stupid... like the majority of BBC etc.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 11:31 PM   #4
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
You're a hopeless TV head rreeve face it...'one day I will get rid of every TV I own, but until then I will carry on my errrr research'...

lol...
it does sound that way huh.

but seriously, I very rarely watch for entertainment anymore. Unless its a sci-fi show... battlestar Galactica or something simular.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #5
lobuk

Lob it out the window Rreeve. You know you want to LoL.

Last edited by lobuk; 13-09-2012 at 11:38 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 11:58 PM   #6
cpfc12

There are always two sides to the story, even those of corrupt police officers, besides police constables are small fry when talking about conspiracies, if there was a t.v show showing corrupt bankers as saints then that would be a different story altogether.
cpfc12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #7
streetlife

Ive been watching mainly because i know the main actor Warren brown and enjoying it to be honest.
streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 12:12 AM   #8
georggearless

Haven't seen the drama show, and it's unlikely that I ever will.

But it got me thinking back to the 10'th grade when we had a teacher (a realy cool guy btw) who was a western addict and showed us "the good the bad and the ugly" during class, in order to analyse it.

Even though the "good guy" (Blondie, Clint Eastwood), lies, cheats, steals and kills, he is still considered the good guy. Why?

We never realy finished that discussion .
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 12:16 AM   #9
streetlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by georggearless View Post

But it got me thinking back to the 10'th grade when we had a teacher (a realy cool guy btw) who was a western addict and showed us "the good the bad and the ugly" during class, in order to analyse it.

Even though the "good guy" (Blondie, Clint Eastwood), lies, cheats, steals and kills, he is still considered the good guy. Why?

Was he the underdog? Everyone roots for the underdog.
Old 14-09-2012, 12:18 AM   #10
rosie789
Inactive

If the show is called 'Good Cop', might that be an invitation to the audience to assess whether or not he is a good cop?

I've never watched the show but I think you'd have to be daft to take a title like that at face value.

Last edited by rosie789; 14-09-2012 at 12:19 AM.
rosie789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 12:19 AM   #11
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Lob it out the window Rreeve. You know you want to LoL.

One day soon. I promise.

Although, I'd much rather find a non-violent way to take out the transmission at the source so NOBODY has anything to watch. This would save many lives and wake up most of society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc12 View Post
There are always two sides to the story, even those of corrupt police officers, besides police constables are small fry when talking about conspiracies, if there was a t.v show showing corrupt bankers as saints then that would be a different story altogether.
Although to the masses a police officer is the main so called 'Authority' they deal with in everyday life and they are manipulating how police officers are percieved.

I think the intention of this show was to portray police as good no matter how badly they behave. Its just a theory but it made perfect sense to me. Plus, all the violence, manipulation and lack of emotion must have an effect on a viewers mind but I'm not a psychologist so I could be wrong.

But your right, bankers would be a whole new low.
Old 14-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #12
blp02
Inactive

I've never seen it but isn't the show "Dexter" a bit like this? From what I've heard the main character is in crime scene forensics or similar and murders the bad guys and uses his skills to cover it up.

When you watch TV the way rreeve does it is amazing how much propaganda you notice.
blp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #13
streetlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreeve View Post
I think the intention of this show was to portray police as good no matter how badly they behave. Its just a theory but it made perfect sense to me. Plus, all the violence, manipulation and lack of emotion must have an effect on a viewers mind but I'm not a psychologist so I could be wrong.
Can see where your coming from now he is sort of a vigilante police hero who breaks the law but is ok bcause he is killing criminals.
Old 14-09-2012, 12:37 AM   #14
rosie789
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blp02 View Post
I've never seen it but isn't the show "Dexter" a bit like this? From what I've heard the main character is in crime scene forensics or similar and murders the bad guys and uses his skills to cover it up.

When you watch TV the way rreeve does it is amazing how much propaganda you notice.
Yeah it is, sort of. I've seen the first 3 seasons.
I couldn't get past the first episode of the 4th season. It just went a bit too far for me.

Dexter is an interesting character who you end up oddly rooting for (like Norman Bates when he sinks that car), but he's never portrayed as the good guy. He knows he's a complete psychopath and he kills... well, people like him. Mostly.

Last edited by rosie789; 14-09-2012 at 01:12 AM.
rosie789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #15
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by georggearless View Post

The BBC always have an agenda IMO. I really do worry about the deeper effects on someones consciousness because of the path these types of stories take.
TV makes everyone sub-consciously impressionable if you fall into the viewing state where your fully submerged in what your watching with no awareness beyond the screen. I have no doubt that the BBC are fully aware of this. You can even bet that the BBC/government have done plenty of research on the power of television as a medium to control and manipulate.
This may sound paranoid to some but I'm starting to believe that every second of BBC airtime is following some pre-determined agenda of manipulation. Everything from a 5min kids cBBC show to a documentary has some level of manipulation.

I'd love to have the time and patience to make a few videos where I gave a full running commentary of everything I pick up in any given show. This would be the only way I could explain myself and do it any justice. I have seen people doing this sort of thing on YouTube before but never for a whole TV show from start to finish. Maybe one day.

It could even be much more serious than direct manipulation and propaganda.

We need to stop thinking of TV as entertainment because it's really a propaganda technology. Its main introduction into society at the end of WWII is perfectly synced with the moral decline of society... as well as the many neurological diseases that have rapidly increased. One example being Alzheimer's disease which is rapidly growing in only the developed parts of the world that have TV's in every home.

The OAP's of today are the very first generation to have televisions for their entire life and this could explain why Alzheimer's is so widespread today. The statistics seem to match up because when you look at all of the developed counties where each household has a TV, you will see the same massive increase in OAP Alzheimer's disease, with no massive increase in the countries without TV's in every home. This is too much of a coincidence if you ask me.

Even the symptoms on the brain seem to make sense because someone suffering from Alzheimer's disease are experiencing cell death in the memory parts of their brain. Its almost as if the part of the brain that isn't being used enough is dying away because when someone watches so much TV, their not using their memory as much. The TV is acting as their memory by providing the experience for them, a proxy experience. Without television, people will be experiencing their own lives once again and using their own memory.

Most people on this forum should know that watching TV will put you into a trance-like state of awareness where the brainwaves looks identical to someone being hypnotized. This not only means your highly susceptible to manipulation but it also must be incredibly unhealthy for our brains to be in this state for such long periods of our lives.

But by far the most disturbing part of this theory for me is if it's ever proven to be true. I've explained all this to many people before and I usually ask them, "if it was proven that television causes Alzheimer's and this trance-like state was proven as dangerous, do you think TV will be banned?"

Everyone always say's NO

Society is so dependent on television today, I honestly believe it wouldn't be banned even if it was proven to be the main cause of cancer. That's a terrifying thought don't you think?
Old 14-09-2012, 01:45 AM   #16
rakkoo

yes ive seen good cop.

one thing stuck out was when he got his m8 dog tag collar lapel number and did a sacrificial mason episode on it, 1st he burnt in the sink, 2nd he took it to the sea and gave it a water and earth burial. then open his arms out to the air.

so all together Earth, Air, Fire, water pagan mason ritual on the collar tag. lol.

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 02:07 AM   #17
rreeve

Quote:
Never seen it but I have read about the show, a crime scene forensics serial killer. This is taking it to the extreme. (Something America does well)

It really annoys me how human life has so little value in shows like this and at the very VERY least its got to desensitize the viewer to murder and violence, reduce empathy, and convince them on some level that there's moral justifications for being a serial killer. Its so twisted.

Mind you, without seeing it, I'm betting there's some underlining religious themes to this show since most of America is Christian who believe in the eye-for-an-eye concept. Maybe this is how they got away with such a messed up show.

Quote:
I thought I was going mad when I first started noticing it but now I see it everywhere. I'd be a nightmare to watch TV with because whenever I watch something now I pause it every 10 seconds.
Old 14-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #18
rreeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakkoo View Post
yes ive seen good cop.

one thing stuck out was when he got his m8 dog tag collar lapel number and did a sacrificial mason episode on it, 1st he burnt in the sink, 2nd he took it to the sea and gave it a water and earth burial. then open his arms out to the air.

so all together Earth, Air, Fire, water pagan mason ritual on the collar tag. lol.

Well spotted. I saw the scene but I didn't pick up on that. Well done.
Old 14-09-2012, 02:21 AM   #19
rakkoo

We all know the police have very bad name, and no one trust's them one inch.
all the negative news they get for police brutality, and unfair arrest for non criminal activity like riding bike on paths, where there's no proper cycle track or maneuverability on very busy roads,
your right i can see how they are making bad cops look good.
and how they are trying to get the general public in their favor by showing,
this program,

i think shows like "Yes Prime minister" and "the Bill" was a propaganda stunt they did to get us to sympathize into their regime,

it's all about getting the public's faith back, in to the system and politics.

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 03:22 AM   #20
georggearless

Quote:
The BBC always have an agenda IMO. I really do worry about the deeper effects on someones consciousness because of the path these types of stories take.
TV makes everyone sub-consciously impressionable if you fall into the viewing state where your fully submerged in what your watching with no awareness beyond the screen. I have no doubt that the BBC are fully aware of this. You can even bet that the BBC/government have done plenty of research on the power of television as a medium to control and manipulate.
This may sound paranoid to some but I'm starting to believe that every second of BBC airtime is following some pre-determined agenda of manipulation. Everything from a 5min kids cBBC show to a documentary has some level of manipulation.

I'd love to have the time and patience to make a few videos where I gave a full running commentary of everything I pick up in any given show. This would be the only way I could explain myself and do it any justice. I have seen people doing this sort of thing on YouTube before but never for a whole TV show from start to finish. Maybe one day.
I think every program on the planet has a bias. It realy depends on where the storyteller is comming from (and I don't mean geographicaly). To make a completely objective and unbiased program, dramatic or documentary or otherwise, is simply humanly impossible. I think it's a bit of a stretch to call a biased television program for brainwashing. But as I said, I haven't seen the show, so I can't realy comment on that particular program and judge for myself.

I think it is very easy to convince one self that what you are seeing is propaganda or brainwashing if the message or bias that is relayed, is something you are are fervently in opposition to.

Quote:
It could even be much more serious than direct manipulation and propaganda.

We need to stop thinking of TV as entertainment because it's really a propaganda technology. Its main introduction into society at the end of WWII is perfectly synced with the moral decline of society... as well as the many neurological diseases that have rapidly increased. One example being Alzheimer's disease which is rapidly growing in only the developed parts of the world that have TV's in every home.

The OAP's of today are the very first generation to have televisions for their entire life and this could explain why Alzheimer's is so widespread today. The statistics seem to match up because when you look at all of the developed counties where each household has a TV, you will see the same massive increase in OAP Alzheimer's disease, with no massive increase in the countries without TV's in every home. This is too much of a coincidence if you ask me.

Even the symptoms on the brain seem to make sense because someone suffering from Alzheimer's disease are experiencing cell death in the memory parts of their brain. Its almost as if the part of the brain that isn't being used enough is dying away because when someone watches so much TV, their not using their memory as much. The TV is acting as their memory by providing the experience for them, a proxy experience. Without television, people will be experiencing their own lives once again and using their own memory.

Most people on this forum should know that watching TV will put you into a trance-like state of awareness where the brainwaves looks identical to someone being hypnotized. This not only means your highly susceptible to manipulation but it also must be incredibly unhealthy for our brains to be in this state for such long periods of our lives.

But by far the most disturbing part of this theory for me is if it's ever proven to be true. I've explained all this to many people before and I usually ask them, "if it was proven that television causes Alzheimer's and this trance-like state was proven as dangerous, do you think TV will be banned?"

Everyone always say's NO

Society is so dependent on television today, I honestly believe it wouldn't be banned even if it was proven to be the main cause of cancer. That's a terrifying thought don't you think?
I had not heard that countries with a large representation of TV's per household were more prone to neurological diseases than countries with low representation (did they actualy make a study of that?). Without having read the data on which you base your theory, I suggest a more mundane explanation; that the TV is an indicator of a certain level of wealth and that a certain lifestyle comes with that wealth. It could be less physical activity, more cellphones and electrical appliances in general, more traffic polution, less healthy food, and so on. It takes a giant leap of faith to pick out the TV as the culpret from this multitude of possebilities, and it's unclear how you came to make that specific TV/Alzheimer connection.

I don't believe that TV was invented in order to spread propaganda. I think it was the other way around. It was invented as means of communication as well as entertainment. And ofcourse, propaganda is a form of communication so the propagandists soon embraced it . The same way they embraced the printed press, radio, and the internet.

Honestly, I think you're seeing things that are not there.
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote