Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 20-10-2007, 07:56 AM   #21
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangye View Post
This discussion feels like we are the ANDROMEDAS or something...

As far as these Indians are concerned, we're like the aliens in Independance Day! They've lived their whole life in the woods, completely cut off from the outside world. They don't even know we exist, and then suddenbly a helicopter flies over and people with pale skins and weird clothes ogle at them! Shock is not the word!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 03:24 AM   #22
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinstrangeworld View Post
I wonder whether there is any way they can protect themselves against our 'shitty' diseases.....if they are going to be contacted?

I would just love to know what they know.......I bet they know stuff that could maybe shed knew light on ancient history, legends, etc.
I was thinking the same thing.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 02:37 AM   #23
cyberdaemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousbutterfly View Post
If only i can go live with them,then all my problems will go away.
They just fucking eat you alive.

Anyway , what is with you guys and your "system" ? I mean seriously "if system woulnt mess with us we would be spiritually free" dont we ? And we could do what ever we wanted ? Quess what , these people are relatively free , but they aint flying around like superheroes or something.So fuck the "mind over matter" and all that shit.If it was real , we would surely find cases of 500 or more years older people here on earth!
cyberdaemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 02:52 AM   #24
cloudgazer
Banned

Amazing. I hope they will stay protected! I don't want anyone to mess with them, bother them, or contact them! Just want them and their lands protected from governments and loggers, etc.
cloudgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 10:15 AM   #25
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdaemon View Post
They just fucking eat you alive.

Anyway , what is with you guys and your "system" ? I mean seriously "if system woulnt mess with us we would be spiritually free" dont we ? And we could do what ever we wanted ? Quess what , these people are relatively free , but they aint flying around like superheroes or something.So fuck the "mind over matter" and all that shit.If it was real , we would surely find cases of 500 or more years older people here on earth!

Not necessarily. Just because they've lived cut off from the rest of humanity doesn't mean that they're not connected to us subconsciously, through the collective mind. They're going to be influenced by the freeze vibration whether they meet the rest of us or not.

Old 25-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #26
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudgazer View Post
Amazing. I hope they will stay protected! I don't want anyone to mess with them, bother them, or contact them! Just want them and their lands protected from governments and loggers, etc.
I agree. We need to keep the loggers out of their country, but the rest of should stay away too. They should be left well alone for the time being. The world is not ready to deal with these people. If they were contacted now they'd be sucked up by society and spat out in little pieces!

Old 25-01-2008, 05:47 PM   #27
cruise4

Hmmm... look like tax Avoiders to me. Have they got planning permission for those tents. On a beach... thats got be illegal. And Public nudity. Land... where are your deeds. Don't you know these trees are a public resource and so corporate property? Been vaccinated yet? Your eating what? Try this whiskey. Have a blanket! Bows? Try this!

Time to throw the book at these illegal squatters!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 06:05 PM   #28
dmessick

Should we tell them Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson broke up. It's all over the news here. That seems to be real important.

To Order David Icke Books Straight From The Source Visit: David Ickes Book Store
dmessick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #29
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Hmmm... look like tax Avoiders to me. Have they got planning permission for those tents. On a beach... thats got be illegal. And Public nudity. Land... where are your deeds. Don't you know these trees are a public resource and so corporate property? Been vaccinated yet? Your eating what? Try this whiskey. Have a blanket! Bows? Try this!

Time to throw the book at these illegal squatters!
I can see that actually happening!

Old 20-02-2008, 09:05 AM   #30
neonode

Exclamation suffering

Sorry on rain on you parade guys, but there is nothing that guarantees that they would be more spiritual than spiritual civilized people. They might as well have set up a little mini new world order where everyone has to obey the chief and the law may be very strict. In fact if you are a follower of Buddhist teaching suffering is the path which forces us to realize the illusion. In that perspective or western world might provide us with a much faster spiritual realization than living in the rainforest would. Cool though that they are untouched by western filth.
neonode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 11:50 AM   #31
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonode View Post
Sorry on rain on you parade guys, but there is nothing that guarantees that they would be more spiritual than spiritual civilized people. They might as well have set up a little mini new world order where everyone has to obey the chief and the law may be very strict. In fact if you are a follower of Buddhist teaching suffering is the path which forces us to realize the illusion. In that perspective or western world might provide us with a much faster spiritual realization than living in the rainforest would. Cool though that they are untouched by western filth.
There's no guarentee that they will be more spiritual, no. Tribal people fight wars and stuff too. But from what I've seen about indiginous cultures, they're likely to be more spiritual than we are!

Old 20-02-2008, 12:46 PM   #32
neonode

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
There's no guarentee that they will be more spiritual, no. Tribal people fight wars and stuff too. But from what I've seen about indiginous cultures, they're likely to be more spiritual than we are!
Agree!, they live closer to nature and are untainted by systematic materialization so they are probably more spiritual then western culture in general but probably less spiritual than the population of this forum in general. My main point being that you don’t need to live in a rainforest to be spiritual contrary here where the madness is more obvious is a better place to break free.
neonode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #33
madthumbs

Quote:
Because of their isolation, they do not have immunity to outsiders’ diseases and any form of contact can be fatal for them.
-A poor excuse to kill them with vaccines.

This is an aerial shot?

Last edited by madthumbs; 20-02-2008 at 05:21 PM.
madthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 12:11 AM   #34
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by madthumbs View Post
-

This is an aerial shot?
Yes. Those huts are traditional Amazon dwellings, rarely seen these days.

God! What the hell did they think when they saw the plane!?

I remember when I was an 8-year-old kid and I moved to Oxford from a village in west Wales. I saw a black man for probably the first time and really embarrassed him by staring at him. You can imagine what those Indians would say when they saw a white person for the first time! Something probably along the lines of: "Do you paint your whole bady that pale colour or just your face and hands?"

Old 23-02-2008, 12:13 AM   #35
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonode View Post
Agree!, they live closer to nature and are untainted by systematic materialization so they are probably more spiritual then western culture in general but probably less spiritual than the population of this forum in general. My main point being that you don’t need to live in a rainforest to be spiritual contrary here where the madness is more obvious is a better place to break free.

And it's worth bearing in mind that although they've lived their whole lives in a small area of virgin forest and know nothing of the world outside it, at a higher level they are still part of this Earth's humanity and what goes on it will reach them subconsciously, as it does us all. This is why they won't be able to levitate and manifest solid objects out of thin air etc.

Old 04-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #36
deathcultreject
Inactive

Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
What will they make of our world? Will they survive psychologically? These people must be protected!
I'm going to invoke Pan and Eris to sabotage every oil and logging intrest that comes within 500 miles of this river bank.

That should help to hold the bad guys up (and hit them in the pocket) whilst the awakening eats away at their positions to destroy such things.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #37
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
I'm going to invoke Pan and Eris to sabotage every oil and logging intrest that comes within 500 miles of this river bank.

That should help to hold the bad guys up (and hit them in the pocket) whilst the awakening eats away at their positions to destroy such things.
Hail Eris!