Old 14-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #161
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
The Pope's Throne Room..

NWO a Satanic Cult

Post Admin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:05 am
LA RESURREZIONE sculpted by Pericle Fazzini

This twenty-meter-wide brass and bronze sculpture behind the current Pope, Benedict XVI, is located in the Vatican's Paul VI Audience Hall which was completed in 1971.

The Official Vatican spin on this horrifyingly evil appearing sculpture, supposedly in the words of Fazzini, who is no longer among the living to confirm it, is that "Christ rises from this crater torn open by a nuclear bomb; an atrocious explosion, a vortex of violence and energy."

If this is, indeed, a modern depiction of the Resurrection of Christ, why then does it bear such a bizarre alien chthonic resemblance to a demonic, Satanic image?

Why is the word "Christ" noticeably absent from the name of the sculpture? Just who is it, really, that is shown being "Resurrected" here?

This is very reminiscent of both:

1. Scientology Doctrine:

"Seventy-five million years ago the emperor of the Galactic Federation, a despot named Xenu, solved overpopulation on his planet by freezing its inhabitants, shipping them to Earth in spacecraft resembling DC-8s, and dropped them into volcanoes in Hawaii and other places. He then detonated the volcanoes with atomic bombs and captured the suddenly-disembodied Thetans with an electronic device."

and, 2. The Book of Revelation, Chapter 20:

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
-------------
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Quote:
Mother of Sex Abuse Victim Says Pope Is 'Lying'

Senior Vatican officials, including the current pope, refused to punish a priest who sexually assaulted as many as 200 deaf boys over the course of three decades, despite calls for disciplinary measures from two American bishops.

Documents from a lawsuit brought by the priest's now adult victims against the Milwaukee Diocese, and initially obtained by the New York Times, record the Rev. Lawrence Murphy admitting to diocese officials in the 1990s that he molested dozens of boys while working at St. John's School for the Deaf in St. Francis, Wisc., for 25 years from 1950 to 1975.

The documents also include letters during the 1990s from two Wisconsin bishops to Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, asking for permission to prosecute Murphy in a church trial. Ratzinger at the time headed the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith, the church's disciplinary office.

The office initially authorized a secret church trial for Murphy, but the trial was halted after the priest wrote a letter to Ratzinger asking for mercy.

Sex scandals have been roiling the Catholic Church for nearly a decade, but the Milwaukee case is the closest the scandals have come to tainting the Pope. The Murphy revelations also come as the Pope's handling of sex scandals in Germany and Ireland has been questioned.

"The goal of Cardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict, was to keep this secret," said Peter Isely, Milwaukee-based director of SNAP, the Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests, during a protest today outside the Vatican.

"We need to know why he (the pope) did not let us know about him (Murphy) and why he didn't let the police know about him and why he did not condemn him and why he did not take his collar away from him," Isely said.

In Milwaukee, the mother of one of the abused boys, accused the Pope of "lying" through his apologies and said the Church needed to be held accountable.

"There should be no institution that is not accountable for what they do, that is able to hide behind the faith. You know the Catholic Church is very powerful and that should not be," Lynn Pilmaier told reporters. "The Pope, you know, he is lying. I mean his false apologies."

Vatican Defends Pope's Handling of Pedophile Priest

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/TheLaw/pope...ry?id=10200159

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d..Throne-Room..

Last edited by goodness; 14-07-2013 at 04:46 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #162
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post
@WW & THE ROACH

Murray/significant numbers-dates, scores etc/Dunblane/Hamilton, queen Elizabeth - !!! What are the odds?!
It is just plain weirded out...that is all I know.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #163
troyhand
Banned

Default The Cavalry and the call girl - Processing

The Process Church in Mayfair

http://boingboing.net/2009/11/12/gol...nks-curio.html

First, who were the Processeans? Some Boing Boing readers might remember them or have even had personal experiences with them; I'm too young and led too sheltered a life. Process began in London in the early 1960s as an Adlerian psychoanalytic practice. It was led by two ex-Scientologists, an ex-cavalry officer named Robert Moor (who changed his name to Robert de Grimston) and a former call girl named Mary Anne MacLean. By 1966, their practice had transmogrified into a religion (Alistair Cooke's daughter and stepdaughter were members). With a follower's inheritance, they purchased a mansion in Mayfair and began to publish their magazine (the press dubbed them "The Mind Benders of Mayfair"). Mick Jagger appeared on one of the magazine's early covers; De Grimston published a chapbook whose first and last lines gave the group its catchphrase: "As it is, so be it." In 1966 they decamped to the Yucatan, where they witnessed the destruction of Hurricane Inez. De Grimston's thinking took on an apocalyptic tinge: "The power of Jehovah, Lucifer, and Satan is the dominant power," he wrote. "Conflicted though they may be for the purpose of the Game, upon one matter They are in total agreement....and that matter is the fact of the End. The End of the world as we know it; the end of humankind as we know it." Processean Churches sprung up around the country; their services featured sitars and invocations of Christ, Lucifer, Jehovah, and Satan.

A call girl and an ex-cavalry officer (Palace guard?)

Who got them together? A peer and a gangster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/106975775
The Canberra Times - Thursday 7 September 1967

Guards in vice inquiry
LONDON, Wednesday (AAP). - Police are investigating a "vice ring" allegedly involving the Queen's Palace Guards and men prominent in politics and the entertainment world, United Press International reported yesterday.

The London Evening News said soldiers of the Household Cavalry and the Guards alleged that homosexual incidents often took place before an audience, which included well known public figures.

The soldiers reportedly were paid to take part in orgies at which perverted theatrical presentations took place.

A baronet, a London playboy, a former Soho night club owner and "a man whose name is a household word in parliamentary affairs" had been mentioned in the case, said the newspaper.

Soldiers/Buckingham Palace/prominent Labour MP/luxury flats/country homes/elite gay sex ring...

Sound familiar, no not 1982.

http://en.goldenmap.com/Robert_DeGrimston
Robert DeGrimston (also known as "The Teacher," and Robert Moor) (born August 10, 1935) was a founder of The Process Church of The Final Judgment (popularly referred to as The Process) in the 1960s. He was born in Shanghai, China.

Created in partnership with Mary Anne MacLean ("The Oracle")(born November 20, 1931, Glasgow, Scotland), they met while they were members of the Church of Scientology in London. The Process held that God is made of four separate parts equally worthy of worship -- Jehovah, Christ, Lucifer and Satan --- and that a person must worship all four in succession to gain enlightenment. Their newsletter was in vogue during the era of flower power, and featured articles about the Rolling Stones, Charles Manson and the like.

Robert and MaryAnne divorced in 1974, at which point MaryAnne and several original members of the group continued as the Foundation Church of the Millennium, which later became Best Friends Animal Society.

Free animals to sacrifice. Convenient.

On googlesearch, the heading said this...

http://www.google.com/search?q=caval...w=1600&bih=680
Robert DeGrimston - GoldenMap
en.goldenmap.com/Robert_DeGrimston‎
... as "The Teacher," and Robert Moor) (born August 10, 1935) was a founder of .... in Shanghai in 1935, Robert had served in the military as a cavalry officer, .

Which is a mistake unless he was born with a sword on a horse. But I wonder what his real story is? 1955 in cavalry in Shanghai?

Last edited by troyhand; 14-07-2013 at 04:54 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #164
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
The founder of Def Jam is the powerful and mysterious “Enlightened One”, Frederick Jay “Rick” Rubin, co-head of Columbia Records.[3] Columbia Records is owned by Chris Brown’s Sony.[4] Rick Rubin is only the tip of an iceberg breeding vessels for Lucifer’s Servants.
Colum (columbia)...the dove. He is probably a stinking OTO adept.

I recall Rubin acting as producer on Slayer's Reign In Blood (1986) studio album...and that was 'way back in the day' (as a crip would say, lol). This looks to have been Def Jam's earliest venture into the 'clearly visible' dark arts...hell (excuse the pun), it could've even paved the way going forward for all I know! The album was released under the Def Jam/Geffen/Warner Bros label.

Look familiar...?
Slayer were always keen on satanism and nazi paraphernalia...kind of like Ratzinger tbh....lol.

How did Slayer know that Joseph Mengele was 'bloodline'....they said this on the above album Reign In Blood....track 1, Angel Of Death, key lyric "sadist of the noblest blood" (aka bloodline) this was 1986? Perhaps it was through Hanneman's German father?

This was a seminal album release within the realms of this music genre.

Last edited by theroach; 14-07-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #165
goodness
Inactive

Killing our young people - death,destruction, horror
Columbine

@ theroach
Quote:
Colum (columbia)...the dove.
Quote:
Columbine

C13: from Medieval Latin columbīna herba dovelike plant, from Latin columbīnus dovelike, from the resemblance of the flower to a group of doves
http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dic...lish/columbine

Last edited by goodness; 14-07-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #166
mykah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
So - if the ONLY reference to the 'beast' and the number 666 - is from the Bible - then firstly I'd be suspicious of how that information had been used to 'condition' my brain.

It does beg the question why that number - how come it conforms to human carbon-based signature - and how was it known when the texts were written? Or - have we been genetically manipulated so as to conform?
First I'd like to say great thread. Its great to see so much truth in one place. Here I see an opportunity to add some information of my own to the discussion, an integral part of this symbolic puzzle. There is a subtle irony in this first statement I quoted, it will become amusing later.

The number 666 represent the interior angles of an equal lateral triangle.

More than just an equal lateral triangle, it represents the human mind and its Third Eye. The two base points of the triangle are the optic eyes, the third peak point is the third eye, and as mentioned earlier in the discussion, the pineal gland, the eye which sees all.

Again with intentional double meaning, the third eye also is the SIXTH chakra. This is where it is believed man's earthly consciousness sits, I use the word "earthly" here deliberately.

(Interestingly enough there is a hexagon on Saturn's north pole)

Now its clear what they are symbolising here, 666, the 6th Chakra, the 6th sense, it is the human MIND. Beyond understanding the symbol, what's more important to consider now is WHY? Why is the all seeing eye on half the corporate logos? Why is 666 Satan's number? Why the eye on the dollar bill? The answer is simple, one controls matter through the mind.

If you want to control someone, you influence their mind. If you want to defeat some one, you trick their mind. If you want to enslave someone, you make them think you are a master.

The mind can be brainwashed, ritually abused, and programed. Hypnosis and trauma based programming are the foundation of the Saturn cult controlling society today. I can't stress this enough. The entire structure our simulated need based society is heavily inundated by various levels of occultic brainwashing techniques. I am not just talking about 1%, or just too much TV, its everywhere and very physically real. Doctors, teachers, lawyers, priests, artists, actors, police, ems, military, it has all been infiltrated. These people have front alter personalities running their mundane lives which are completely dissociated from their cult alter who takes part in the ritual abuse and pedophilia.
Its a split...

This is exactly what Kubrick's last film Eyes Wide Shut is about, multiple personality dissociation through hypnosis. Hypnosis and ritual abuse have been dated back to ancient Egypt, which is why you see the worship of those archetypes today through the Saturn cult.

Let that digest a bit...

Okay, well, so they are using our minds against us. What can we do though? Recognize the signs frontally instead of shrugging it off into the subconscious where they do real damage. We talked about the eye, the pyramid, hexagon and the david's star, but haven't touched on color yet.

There is something they use which I have taken to calling "blue red dissociation", and its everywhere.
Boys in blue
Girls in pink
The woman in a red dress archetype.
British flag
USA flag
French flag
Australian flag
Police lights.
Good vs Evil
Republican vs Democrat
Bloods vs Crypts
NFL NBA MLB logos
Corporate logos (so so many)

But why? Blue and red are integral to the left and right hemispheres of the brain. (Its how 3d glasses work) This is used as a programmed "trigger" to create co-consciouness between the front alter and subconscious cult alter.
For example, one sees the british flag and blue red plastered over a political broadcast, this creates a state of dissociation in the minds of the audience, the left brain is chewing the logic and thinking in obvious frontal speech while right brain is receiving programming through trigger words and hand gestures. The blue red regalia is used to ease this mental dissociation between the front alter and the subconscious cult alter. This is just a tidbit example, but its everywhere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjZ0rXSXeBA

Where do we go from here?
The key to overcoming programming and brainwashing is by thinking with your heart.
I do not mean this metaphorically, I am being very literal. The heart possess brain cells, that's right, your heart is a thinking organ.
http://www.madurasinghe.com/2008/06/...-in-heart.html
What's most important, the heart cannot be programmed. For this reason we are fiercely taught to think logically, taught love is the result of logically desirable traits, taught to pay for love, taught the physically beautiful is worth loving more than the emotionally beautiful.

This is all deceit designed to disconnect us from our higher selves so that we and our children can be harvested ritually, sexually, and energetically by a transhuman illusionists. There are multiple dimensions operating above and below us, our human mind is the soul's anchor to physicality, the Achilles heel of our spirit, the thing capable of being brainwashed. Inside the heart is our true mind, the true self. Follow your heart, its who you really are.

Last edited by mykah; 14-07-2013 at 05:17 PM.
mykah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #167
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
Burroughs was alleged to have been a CIA/MK ULTRA assassin and handler of an international ring of dissociative identity disorder satanic abused children.

In 1951, Burroughs, grandson of adding machine inventor William Seward Burroughs, shot his wife through the head [34] to reach some type of conscious (channeled) level as an assassin.

Burroughs and Madonna

Old 14-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #168
goodness
Inactive

@ mykah - thanks for your post
Old 14-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #169
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post
Project Lucifer...

A C Clarke...named the 'new sun' (or the exploded Jupiter) Lucifer via his 2010 novel.

Obviously jupiter didn't ignite into that 2nd star, but they did plunge galileo into the jovian atmosphere.
Cooper wrote the above quite some time before...and the 'actual' event happened 21st Sept 2003.

I've seen and heard of two things impacting Jupiter in my lifetime.....

comet Shoemaker-Levy 9, 21 fragments impacting the planet. (July 16th> 1994)
Galileo probe....9/21 (sept 21st 2003)

Saturn in the news again...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...direction.html

Quote:
The world has a chance to beam from outer space as NASA encourages people to smile for its cameras while it takes a photo of Saturn that will feature the Earth.

To encourage people to take part in the Day the Earth Smiled event on July 19, NASA has released directions so people across the world know which way to face and at what time.
If that isn't an instruction to pay 'homage' - I don't know what is.

BLATANT

Is July 19th the 'due date' then for the hybrid transhuman baby?

Oddly enough, whilst out walking, churning things over, I was considering the 'how' of people being educated/instructed over the ages.

Before reading - word of mouth and maybe paintings/images (symbols)

Punch and Judy - Miracle Plays- Comedia dell'arte (COLUMBINE & Harlequin were just some images.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commedia_dell%27arte

This 'teaching' was passed down thro generations. Much of what we learn initially comes from FAMILY.

Is this why the agenda is the breakup of the family unit - stop the information being shared and passed down?

Then I got to thinking about those who claim to be rulers and exercise POWER.

Most of these charas that I could think of were always stinkingly rich - - as if to prove their worth (or were they just able to steal more of other's wealth?)

I guess one chara who exercised POWER - over people's beliefs - without being wealthy - was the character Jesus.

It's that 'gearing ratio' and magnetism thing again.

he had - and still has - IMMENSE INFLUENCE over huge numbers of people - with none of that ''wealth thing'' - just an inferred bloodline? Is that why royalty talk about bloodline + hoard immense wealth - just hedging their bets?

Savile too was a one man gearing ratio - one man with a huge amount of influence, many connections and fingers in all sorts of PIE's.

Sorry for the ramblings - not meaning to offend anyone's belief system.

Just trying to dissect thoughts differently
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #170
welshwitch
Banned

@mykah

Quote:
where do we go from here?
The key to overcoming programming and brainwashing is by thinking with your heart.
I do not mean this metaphorically, i am being very literal. The heart possess brain cells, that's right, your heart is a thinking organ.
http://www.madurasinghe.com/2008/06/...-in-heart.html
what's most important, the heart cannot be programmed. For this reason we are fiercely taught to think logically, taught love is the result of logically desirable traits, taught to pay for love, taught the physically beautiful is worth loving more than the emotionally beautiful.

This is all deceit designed to disconnect us from our higher selves so that we and our children can be harvested ritually, sexually, and energetically by a transhuman illusionists. There are multiple dimensions operating above and below us, our human mind is the soul's anchor to physicality, the achilles heel of our spirit, the thing capable of being brainwashed. Inside the heart is our true mind, the true self. Follow your heart, its who you really are.
Still assimilating the implications within the rest of your post- thanks!

I personally believe that what you have said there is very powerful.

It reminded me of the Egyptian Book of the Dead

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_the_Dead

The weighing of the Heart

Quote:
This detail scene, from the Papyrus of Hunefer (ca. 1275 B.C.), shows the scribe Hunefer's heart being weighed on the scale of Maat against the feather of truth, by the jackal-headed Anubis. The Ibis-headed Thoth, scribe of the gods, records the result. If his heart equals exactly the weight of the feather, Hunefer is allowed to pass into the afterlife. If not, he is eaten by the waiting chimeric devouring creature Ammit composed of the deadly crocodile, lion, and hippopotamus.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #171
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykah View Post
I do not mean this metaphorically, I am being very literal. The heart possess brain cells, that's right, your heart is a thinking organ.

What's most important, the heart cannot be programmed. For this reason we are fiercely taught to think logically, taught love is the result of logically desirable traits, taught to pay for love, taught the physically beautiful is worth loving more than the emotionally beautiful.
YES....totally agree.

The heart IS the seat of the soul. (even the egyptians believed that much, the brain was readily disposed of for mummification etc)

What you've written above...is how I am trying to live my life (not easy of course)!!!!

Thank you for the awesome contribution....very much needed and appreciated.

Last edited by theroach; 14-07-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #172
goodness
Inactive

@WW

Going by what has been in the msm of late, something astronomical is a foot - whether real of manufactured by the msm. Lots of images, movie etc about Saturn in the msm recently...

Photo bomb: Earth will appear in the image NASA is trying to capture of Saturn

Quote:

Guidance: In Rio residents and tourists can used the Christ the Redeemer statue as a marker for where they should stand

Say cheese... you're about to be part of an out-of-this-world picture! NASA prepares to take photos of Earth from Saturn

World has chance to appear in space image on July 19
Space agency gives directions for Day the Earth Smiled event

'While Earth will be only about a pixel in size from Cassini's vantage point 1.44 billion kilometers away, the team is looking forward to giving the world a chance to see what their home looks like from Saturn,' Linda Spilker, Cassini project scientist in Pasadena, California, said.

'We hope you'll join us in waving at Saturn from Earth, so we can commemorate this special opportunity.'

The photoshoot, dubbed 'The Day Earth Smiled' will start at 5.27pm EST and will take 15 minutes to complete on Friday.

Space fans are being encouraged to upload photos of them taking part to social media sites, including NASA's Wave at Saturn Facebook page.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...direction.html

Last edited by goodness; 14-07-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #173
welshwitch
Banned

All these Satanic images - inference of a 'HELL' and by contrast a 'HEAVEN', made me wonder how many people in the world- or even Western world - still follow that belief system.

So I searched for 'heaven and hell'' - and of course got rock bands and BLACK SABBATH............. says it all really.

Which also made me wonder, - if they want to ''condition our minds' and play the psycho tricks with a fear factor - well they'd have to bring Satan up to date for the 21st century.

So a UFO/Space/Saturnian demonic would fit the bill?

which brings me back to hoodwink - fantasy, illusion, reality and their need to exercise POWER over the masses. One UNIVERSAL belief system?

Just testing the water - looking at this every which way.

I guess the beliefs and rituals of today would be viewed as mythology a thousand years from now - it maybe seemed real to the people at the time - but many of these cults/secret societies have faded into oblivion.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #174
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
@mykah
I personally believe that what you have said there is very powerful.

It reminded me of the Egyptian Book of the Dead
Yes...it is very powerful and was very eloquently put...he described how I feel inside about all this, although I am not very good at expressing myself emotionally, especially through this type of posting that I do on the web.

I was also reminded of the weighing of the heart (soul) too.

Last edited by theroach; 14-07-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #175
logos880

I recently finished reading the entire space odyssey series of books. it's interesting that in the first book, the mission is actually to saturn but was changed to jupiter in kubrick's movies. clarke later changed the mission destination to jupiter for 2010, 2061, and 3001.

in 2061, the monolith (gaotu) transforms jupiter into a star which is dubbed, "lucifer." the creation of lucifer allows life to take hold on the moon, "europa." the story line of the books very much points to greek mythology.

clark actually mentions the similarity between the monolith and the UN building, as some have noted in this thread. it also reads like a mason handbook.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #176
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
I recently finished reading the entire space odyssey series of books. it's interesting that in the first book, the mission is actually to saturn but was changed to jupiter in kubrick's movies. clarke later changed the mission destination to jupiter for 2010, 2061, and 3001.
The official explanation is that for filming...the rings of saturn were too problematic with respect to special effects and it was decided that they should use a different planetary body (Jupiter) as a replacement. That is my understanding...but of course, this could've all been said for the purposes of public consumption.

In terms of Kabbalah...I understand that the 'sphere of tiphareth' can contain either 'the sun' or 'saturn'...and that this may be the reason as to why it was originally 'saturn'. (Jay Weidner)

2001:ASO takes us from 'malkuth' (earth) to 'yesod' (moon) via 'tiphareth' (sun/jupiter as the surrogate saturn) through 'da'ath' (stargate/sirius) into 'kether' and beyond the infinite (ain sof). This is the central spine of the tree of life.

Standard diagrams generally show 'saturn' in Binah.

Last edited by theroach; 14-07-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #177
welshwitch
Banned

@Roach

I know what you mean about eloquence - plus a coherence *rueful smile* which I lack - but the emotional response was instant. Thanks @Mykah.

And in my rambling thought way, given that we so often hear the phrase, 'bunch of psychos' - (running the country - my addition) - I wondered whether psycho's have a heart.......... well physically they do - I meant emotionally.

Quote:
They have done studies of prisoners who were Psychopaths and put them in a room watching a violent movie with electrodes tracking their bodily reactions to what they are seeing on the screen. And then they have taken a group of normal people and shown them the same violent movie, with electrodes attached to them also. The results are alarming. The "normal" people reacted with disgust and fear, almost immediately to what they saw on the screen. Their heart rates increased, their blood pressure went up, etc.

But the Psychopaths, shown the same movie, had hardly any change in their heart rates, or blood pressure. They remained cool and calm, even when shown the most horrific scenes of cruelty and torture. It took them much longer to have any reaction at all to what they were seeing. Which is WHY they can use, torture, be cruel,and even murder people without having any remorse. This is because they feel NOTHING. In fact, some of them say that they get a "RUSH" or "HIGH" out of seeing and doing dangerous and repulsive things. To them, a person is an "object" and killing someone to them is just like "eating a hamburger." They have no HEART.
http://www.dovechristiancounseling.c...sychopath.html

So has something happened to the brain in their heart?

Which again reminded me of Savile - his association - and funding - of Leeds University medical research program LURE. Leeds where there have been recent scandals re child heart unit death rates.

Quote:
A leading expert on hospital mortality data has told the BBC he would not send his child to the Leeds children's heart unit because of its death rates
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-23086203

like Stoke Mandeville - the disabled - Nazi experiments -Joseph Mengele........ as logos asked - WHAT EXACTLY is the research they are undertaking - and for what purpose?

edit
Savile and psychos - Broadmoor - Ripper - Ashworth - Brady - did he need to understand/use the medical knowledge derived from treating such patients -(off the wall thought I know)

Last edited by welshwitch; 14-07-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #178
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
clark actually mentions the similarity between the monolith and the UN building, as some have noted in this thread. it also reads like a mason handbook.
The UN building is seen on some covers of Clarke's Childhood's End book.

The 'aliens' (overlords) position ships over large cities (as part of the plot) including New York.

This one is even more similar than the UN building....cough, cough.
Its on Church Street too, for a religious pay-off....

A C Clarke....."M-G-M doesn't know this yet, but they're paying for the first $10,000,000 religious movie."

The Monolith overlooking 'ground zero' (it nearly fell in!!!)....modelled to the exact dimensions of Clarke & Kubrick's 'monolith'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millenium_Hilton

Last edited by theroach; 14-07-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 07:03 PM   #179
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:

in 2061, the monolith (gaotu) transforms jupiter into a star which is dubbed, "lucifer." the creation of lucifer allows life to take hold on the moon, "europa." the story line of the books very much points to greek mythology.

Quote:

The Monolith overlooking 'ground zero' (it nearly fell in!!!)....modelled to the exact dimensions of Clarke & Kubrick's 'monolith'.

My question - open to all.

Is this all part of a BIG REVEAL (taking off the hoodwink) - or a part of the CONDITIONING OF THE MIND (putting on a hoodwink)

@Goodness - it does seem as if they are plugging 19th July - Saturn day extremely hard

Last edited by welshwitch; 14-07-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 14-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #180
logos880

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millenium_Hilton
the great work.

Quote:
If we ignore for a moment that square having a side of 5, it can be observed that an oblong (rectangle) can be projected (Figure 4) from the two remaining sides of our figure having the relative dimensions (proportions) of 3 X 4. The area of this figure, obtained by multiplying 3 by 4 is 12. Of course in the numerological reduction of 12, we determine that 12 = 1 +2 = 3.

If we examine the prescription for the dimensions of a lodge room, as given by Mackey’s Masonic Encyclopedia, we find that a lodge should be an oblong square (we find further reference to the oblong square in Masonic Ritual) having dimensions such that it is 1/3 longer than it wide; in other words, a 3 X 4 rectangle, just like the one we obtain in our figure of proof by projecting the sides having lengths of 3 and 4 to produce an new rectangle. The uncanny link to the 3, 4, 5 triangle and our lodge room becomes as they say, more and more mysterious when we consider that during circumambulation of the lodge[xix] (in some Masonic Jurisdictions) the EA circumambulates 3 times, the FC 4 times, and the MM 5 times.

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co..._unveiled.html