Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

View Poll Results: Do you believe the claims?
Yes 75 52.45%
No 44 30.77%
I don't follow these kinds of stories 5 3.50%
Undecided 19 13.29%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2015, 08:44 PM   #1041
bubblewrapped
Inactive

I was on and off about this today wondering if this was all a hoax or not. What Im seeing in these videos is a fucking cult leader
Im sure as I can be that there is a lot of truth to these allegations now.
bubblewrapped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:45 PM   #1042
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga View Post
I'm stunned.
I'm stunned that with all that information coming from the kids, the mother and her friends didn't just discreetly film the comings and goings on "big sex day wednesday" and gather real evidence that was incontestable. She can afford to live in Hampstead, but she can't afford to hire a private detective to help her, and she hasn't got the brains to think of any diy method of investigating her children's allegations? She really wasn't capable of protecting these kids if any of this is true.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:53 PM   #1043
pinochio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
I'm stunned that with all that information coming from the kids, the mother and her friends didn't just discreetly film the comings and goings on "big sex day wednesday" and gather real evidence that was incontestable. She can afford to live in Hampstead, but she can't afford to hire a private detective to help her, and she hasn't got the brains to think of any diy method of investigating her children's allegations? She really wasn't capable of protecting these kids if any of this is true.

you'd probably end up dead like this filmmaker did

pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:53 PM   #1044
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
It does seem strange, and maybe a little hypnotic.

Programming? And didn't someone mention earlier in the thread about one of the pedophile symbols being a 2 hearts together, or a heart within a heart? It may even been in a youtube comment I'm not sure, but the symbol for that company or organisation is a heart within a heart. Your right it does get weirder.

Added : On a google search I found this thread by mountain http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116332
How To Spot A Pedophile - Symbols & Codes (She mentions it in the first post).

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend
From the link :
A heart within a heart, or “GLogo” “GirlLover” is used by pedophiles attracted to girls. The heart in a heart, to them, represents a adult/ female child relationship.

Did you see the video I posted earlier about the song "California Dreamin"

video of the father, R**** D*****n, performing California Dreamin' by the Mamas & the Papas (note the dancing in the church). Ricky plays the part of rock star John Phillips, aka Papa. Mackenzie Phillips confessed to having a consensual sexual relationship with her father John Phillips.
https://vimeo.com/67614853

Last edited by bubblewrapped; 12-02-2015 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:56 PM   #1045
bazinga
Inactive

Quote:
If any of this is true those kids need to be back with their mother no matter how stupid she was not to start her own investigation.
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:58 PM   #1046
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
you'd probably end up dead like this filmmaker did
Can you think of a nobler cause to die for than attempting to save the lives of innocent babies and abused children? I might well die, but I'm not just an elderly filmmaker who'd give them an easy job.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:59 PM   #1047
bazinga
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblewrapped View Post
From the link :
A heart within a heart, or “GLogo” “GirlLover” is used by pedophiles attracted to girls. The heart in a heart, to them, represents a adult/ female child relationship.

video of the father, R**** D*****n, performing California Dreamin' by the Mamas & the Papas (note the dancing in the church). Ricky plays the part of rock star John Phillips, aka Papa. Mackenzie Phillips confessed to having a consensual sexual relationship with her father John Phillips.
https://vimeo.com/67614853
Are there many other videos of him performing? Is that his website? I saw his face earlier in the week but the thought of watching that and seeing him is making me feel ill.

Last edited by bazinga; 12-02-2015 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Missing words.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:00 PM   #1048
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
From the link :

Yeah it had a vampire feel to it. I mentioned in a post a while back about them going into 'hollywood lutheran church' and coming back out. I thought lutherian had a connection with luciferian but I don't know.. The video seemed very egotistical. It's like the guy just appeared out of nowhere.. I had never heard of him before this thread but then again I don't take interest in celebrity or tv stuff.

Added : Ah I get it now. The characters played in the clip had an incestuous relationship. John philips was Papa in the mammas and papas. I'm familiar with the mammas and papas music but never knew anything about the people themselves. God this gets stranger and stranger

Last edited by silent revolution; 12-02-2015 at 09:04 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:00 PM   #1049
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by deediddle View Post
The common strand is the mother she is the person behind the businesses you need 2 people for. Ltd company.
ah you don't actually now. It's changed many years ago.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:02 PM   #1050
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
If any of this is true those kids need to be back with their mother no matter how stupid she was not to start her own investigation.
She's already failed her parental duties on a drastic scale by taking until last year to discover her partner and the father of her children was a complete wrong un, and had already normalised them to sawing off babies heads without mentioning it to mum. She has been totally derelict in her duty also in the way she has handled her children's allegations, as is evident by them currently not being in her care. Seriously, how negligent do you have to be as a parent not to notice your children have recently endured something likely to leave rectal scarring?

Last edited by alf hearted; 12-02-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:04 PM   #1051
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Can anyone tell me what year he was at the Grammys please ?
Old 12-02-2015, 09:06 PM   #1052
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
Yeah it had a vampire feel to it. I mentioned in a post a while back about them going into 'hollywood lutheran church' and coming back out. I thought lutherian had a connection with luciferian but I don't know.. The video seemed very egotistical. It's like the guy just appeared out of nowhere.. I had never heard of him before this thread but then again I don't take interest in celebrity or tv stuff.

Added : Ah I get it now. The characters played in the clip had an incestuous relationship. John philips was Papa in the mammas and papas. I'm familiar with the mammas and papas music but never knew anything about the people themselves. God this gets stranger and stranger

A lot of people online couldn't work out why the children would call him Papa. I think we know now :sadface:
Old 12-02-2015, 09:09 PM   #1053
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinochio View Post
Camden, Barnet and the Met in the Court of Public Opinion

Sabine McNeill
London, Vereinigtes Königreich
12. Feb. 2015 — Yesterday I booked a plane, packed my suitcase and left. I was told that Barnet, Camden and Camden / Met Police are mounting a prosecution against me even though I have done NOTHING criminal or unlawful. But who needs harassment and intimidation from bullies who cover up criminals?

I hadn't been to Germany over Christmas, so now I can think differently in my 'soul home'. And thus I am thinking of mounting a “Court of Public Opinion” with polling questions such as:

1. Unbelievable Allegations
a. Are Alisa and Gabriel credible witnesses, victims and survivors of extreme violence and abuse – as confirmed by medical reports commissioned by Police?

2. Public Interest Publications
a. Should Sabine be prosecuted for having sent this email to the Home Secretary with a link to the videos? Apparently, 3 Councils are getting together to do so. http://tapnewswire.com/2015/02/court...-are-punished/
b. Should Henry be prosecuted for having published the email with this link to and 3 of the videos? https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Tg&usp=sharing
c. What is your position as part of the ‘internet public’: I am shocked – I am pro-active – I support the petition and all discussions around the issues.
No wonder her phone was on voicemail today.
For those who bashed Sabine for 'in it for no good'....why would they harass her like this? Just saying.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:10 PM   #1054
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
A lot of people online couldn't work out why the children would call him Papa. I think we know now :sadface:
Quote:
Most commonly Russians use the words Mama and Papa to refer to their parents.
The mother is Russian, for the record.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:13 PM   #1055
bubblewrapped
Inactive

Quote:
The mother is Russian, for the record.
Dots are being connected, for the record.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #1056
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquays View Post
And if nobody trusts the police as they think they are 'in on it' too then who is going to save the poor babies being beheaded and cooked in the secret rooms?
No-one it seems. Geoffrey Dickens' tried.

Here is what he had to say about Satanic ritual abuse in 1992.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz4NmDOOuTc

The NSPCC said it was "rife" in 1990 and that they believed the children were telling the truth.

Yet, it is still going on...
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:21 PM   #1057
bazinga
Inactive

Quote:
She's already failed her parental duties on a drastic scale by taking until last year to discover her partner and the father of her children was a complete wrong un, and had already normalised them to sawing off babies heads without mentioning it to mum. She has been totally derelict in her duty also in the way she has handled her children's allegations, as is evident by them currently not being in her care. Seriously, how negligent do you have to be as a parent not to notice your children have recently endured something likely to leave rectal scarring?
If this is true then the kids have been brainwashed into thinking this is normal, it is a secret, you are special, pain and fake love. Have you any idea what that is like? Really?

If this is true then I doubt she has been any more remiss in her close examinations of her kids privates as the next woman. I'm not a mother but I imagine 8 year old boys do not want to be washed by their mother. Especially if 'papa' has told them to avoid it.

I really do agree with a lot of what you have posted here but I don't want to antagonise you by using the wrong words. I can only use the words I have.

All I will say is that if this had broken out near me then I would have been out there looking and watching somehow as long as I had made contact with others doing the same so that there was a safety net of sorts.

Is there an abundance of removal vans in Hamsptead recently?
Old 12-02-2015, 09:24 PM   #1058
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Is part of satanism done in the astral plane? Kind of like in eye's wide shut where Nicole Kidman has dreams that she's f**king loads of guys. I know this probably sounds ridiculous to some but maybe some of the satanic abuse goes on in the astral. Kind of like how witches would meet up in the astral for a sabat after applying a green unguent over parts of their bodies to enable them to 'fly'.
Some might think me crazy for this post but that's life.

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
Old 12-02-2015, 09:25 PM   #1059
sevensuns

Not sure if this has been posted yet. There's a small blurb published today on the front page of the local paper about all this:

http://edition.pagesuite-professiona...3-3c4564261b41

(left hand column)
sevensuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #1060
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
If this is true then the kids have been brainwashed into thinking this is normal, it is a secret, you are special, pain and fake love. Have you any idea what that is like? Really?
No. Fortunately that is way beyond the realm of my own experiences, but such ingrained secrecy does raise the question of why they suddenly told mum everything whilst on holiday last August.