Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 31-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #1001
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_on_the_land View Post
I take it that you favour your family over other people? Especially if it came to deciding who should be cut in half. If so, would you rather cut a living camel or a living leek in half?
All these questions about chopping foods
leads me to believe that you're hungry, man!
Go get some proper food and satisfy this hunger!
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #1002
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by macchoi View Post
All of your perspectives are correct; All of you.
Your opinions may sound contradicting,
but they are truly not so different.

I agree. I think everyone in this thread cares. I don't post in many forums these days, but this one is different.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:51 PM   #1003
enlightenedskie

Question How can you eat this crap?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocternald View Post
It's not meat in general which the issue. It's like you say the toxins.

In the UK I think the meat in general is much better...
ignorance is bliss...

well, false. meat is raises your cholesterol and blood pressure. to consume it in mass amounts is horrible for your body under any circumstances. (forgive me for not citing the following sources, you can find any fact i mention through a simple google search)

1. meat is linked to heightened risk of cancer in the: stomache, lung (yes, lung), esophogus, blood, colon, mouth, bowel, breast, testicular, prostrate, liver, and ovarian.
2. meat is linked to a heightened risk to DIE FOR ANY REASON by 35ish % in men, 30ish % in women.
3. 99.9% of heart disease is linked to meat consumption. (there are no documented cases of heart disease in non-meat eating countries).
4. cancer: (again) there are almost no (still a few) cases of cancer in non meating eating countries. (where meat isn't a staple of the diet).
5. meat is the leading contributor of global warming
6. 99% of chicken, 96% of beer/pork are basically raised in concentration camps. chicken can't walk, death and disease run rampant.
7. the meat is so contaminated they wash the chicken in "fecal baths" (google it) and spray it with chemicals such as bleach and chlorine. in fact, about 40% of the weight of your chicken is from these fecal baths, yummy right?
8. it takes 1kg beef = 15k water vs 3k water = 1g rice. waste of resoucres.
9. meat isn't needed to function.
10. meat is linked to lower sex drive in men, and prostrate problems such as incontinence.
11. meat is linked to higher bone fracture rate, as done in a study on nurses and collage football (u.s. version). the acidity in meat literally causes you to piss calcium out of your bones for 2+ hours after you eat meat. calcium tablets and milk (won't even get into dairy here) can't replace it fast enough
12. chicken doesn't count as "lean", it's honestly a joke how close they are to red meat (google it)
13. protein in meat is harder for your body to process than protein in veggies, legumes, nuts, etc. that is why if you eat meat you are hungry less often, because it literally rots in your stomach as you struggle to digest it and as you pass it through it cakes onto your colon and such.

please, enlighten me on how it is healthy/necessary/needed/not bad..
enlightenedskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #1004
kabaraz

Your post encapsulates why I can't stand reading scientific studies anymore, and I don't mean to be rude..

But the meat you're referring to is industrial grade, disease infested, GMO-Corn fed, grain fed, caged, hormone laced meat from suffering animals. Of course it's terrible for you!!

They do studies on TABLE salt which is ultra processed, bleached bullshit that only resembles salt in one way: its chemical signature, and yet they're able to say "salt raises blood pressure, leads to hypertension, increases your chance of heart disease..." It's a bunch of BS.

I don't eat meat, and I don't enjoy eating meat, and I don't particularly like killing animals myself or having someone else do it for me either. But people need to get a little more nuance to how they perceive these issues.
kabaraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #1005
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlightenedskie View Post
ignorance is bliss...

well, false. meat is raises your cholesterol and blood pressure. to consume it in mass amounts is horrible for your body under any circumstances. (forgive me for not citing the following sources, you can find any fact i mention through a simple google search)

1. meat is linked to heightened risk of cancer in the: stomache, lung (yes, lung), esophogus, blood, colon, mouth, bowel, breast, testicular, prostrate, liver, and ovarian.
2. meat is linked to a heightened risk to DIE FOR ANY REASON by 35ish % in men, 30ish % in women.
3. 99.9% of heart disease is linked to meat consumption. (there are no documented cases of heart disease in non-meat eating countries).
4. cancer: (again) there are almost no (still a few) cases of cancer in non meating eating countries. (where meat isn't a staple of the diet).
6. 99% of chicken, 96% of beer/pork are basically raised in concentration camps. chicken can't walk, death and disease run rampant.
7. the meat is so contaminated they wash the chicken in "fecal baths" (google it) and spray it with chemicals such as bleach and chlorine. in fact, about 40% of the weight of your chicken is from these fecal baths, yummy right?
10. meat is linked to lower sex drive in men, and prostrate problems such as incontinence.
11. meat is linked to higher bone fracture rate, as done in a study on nurses and collage football (u.s. version). the acidity in meat literally causes you to piss calcium out of your bones for 2+ hours after you eat meat. calcium tablets and milk (won't even get into dairy here) can't replace it fast enough
12. chicken doesn't count as "lean", it's honestly a joke how close they are to red meat (google it)
13. protein in meat is harder for your body to process than protein in veggies, legumes, nuts, etc. that is why if you eat meat you are hungry less often, because it literally rots in your stomach as you struggle to digest it and as you pass it through it cakes onto your colon and such.

You must be full of bliss.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #1006
lu__

Quote:
ignorance is bliss...

If anyone is to have any chance of being enlightened you will have to cite sources.

There's a lot of qualifiers there too, how about claiming causation and attempting to prove it, start with point number 1.
Everything is "linked" , that doesn't prove causation, Epidemiologists would claim that cows "are linked" to fields and rivers cause water if there was another job in it for them.

BTW "global warming" was rebranded as "biodiversity" last I heard via "climate change" and the main cause is the big ball of fire in the sky (seriously), god knows what they're using now, "U.N. Fairy Freedom Tax" maybe, do a web search for climategate and climategate 2.
lu__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:05 AM   #1007
macchoi
Inactive

Quote:
ignorance is bliss...

how can you post this crap?

ignorance is bliss...

Last edited by macchoi; 02-08-2012 at 02:05 AM.
macchoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:18 AM   #1008
psilocybin

Eating meat sometimes, the right kind of meat, organic, free range, no hormones etc is good for you in small amounts. I agree that a vegetarian diet is more suitable for all to be healthier but totally cutting out all animal products is not the answer. I love animals too and don't eat much meat myself, but I still have cravings for it at times.
psilocybin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:28 AM   #1009
elpedro

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilocybin View Post
Eating meat sometimes, the right kind of meat, organic, free range, no hormones etc is good for you in small amounts. I agree that a vegetarian diet is more suitable for all to be healthier but totally cutting out all animal products is not the answer. I love animals too and don't eat much meat myself, but I still have cravings for it at times.
a big plus 1 on this post,most of us can live without meat,but some body-types (constitutions) can't be healthy without at least some meat.
elpedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #1010
plam
Banned

Quote:
ignorance is bliss...

Well, false. Meat is raises your cholesterol and blood pressure. To consume it in mass amounts is horrible for your body under any circumstances. (forgive me for not citing the following sources, you can find any fact i mention through a simple google search)

1. Meat is linked to heightened risk of cancer in the: Stomache, lung (yes, lung), esophogus, blood, colon, mouth, bowel, breast, testicular, prostrate, liver, and ovarian.
2. Meat is linked to a heightened risk to die for any reason by 35ish % in men, 30ish % in women.
4. Cancer: (again) there are almost no (still a few) cases of cancer in non meating eating countries. (where meat isn't a staple of the diet).
5. Meat is the leading contributor of global warming
6. 99% of chicken, 96% of beer/pork are basically raised in concentration camps. Chicken can't walk, death and disease run rampant.
7. The meat is so contaminated they wash the chicken in "fecal baths" (google it) and spray it with chemicals such as bleach and chlorine. In fact, about 40% of the weight of your chicken is from these fecal baths, yummy right?
8. It takes 1kg beef = 15k water vs 3k water = 1g rice. Waste of resoucres.
9. Meat isn't needed to function.
10. Meat is linked to lower sex drive in men, and prostrate problems such as incontinence.
11. Meat is linked to higher bone fracture rate, as done in a study on nurses and collage football (u.s. Version). The acidity in meat literally causes you to piss calcium out of your bones for 2+ hours after you eat meat. Calcium tablets and milk (won't even get into dairy here) can't replace it fast enough
12. Chicken doesn't count as "lean", it's honestly a joke how close they are to red meat (google it)
13. Protein in meat is harder for your body to process than protein in veggies, legumes, nuts, etc. That is why if you eat meat you are hungry less often, because it literally rots in your stomach as you struggle to digest it and as you pass it through it cakes onto your colon and such.

Please, enlighten me on how it is healthy/necessary/needed/not bad..

Last edited by plam; 02-08-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:17 AM   #1011
a_skywatcher

If you knew what half of the food on your dinner plate has gone through in it's life, you'd never eat again!

Even dairy products like milk for example are not exempt from cow puss and other yuk, not to mention the treatment of the cow in the first place!

But, having said that, even vegetables and fruit are sprayed with pesticides and a whole plethora of stuff before it gets to you. A lot of it in shops is weeks old before it hits a shelf. This give the spraying time to get underneath the skins and into the product.

So whether you are vegetarian or carnivore, there's no getting away with inhuman treatment of our foods.

And before you quote 'organic' foods, they too have 'natural' pesticides thrown at them, so nothing we eat is as it was in the ground.

The only way around this is to grow your own produce, then you know what's in it. Then again, if it's outside, it will be rained on with chemtrail fallout, so nothing is sacred. They get you from every conceivable angle and there's not a lot you can do about it.

So, enjoy life, eat what you fancy and have a little bit of everything.
a_skywatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #1012
woomars

I think we may have some of it all, they have studied VEGETARIAN groups of people, and not much people lived to be hundred.

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet2.html

http://www.beyondveg.com/

Bye,
woomars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #1013
ex novo

Quote:
Originally Posted by woomars View Post
I think we may have some of it all, they have studied VEGETARIAN groups of people, and not much people lived to be hundred.

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet2.html

http://www.beyondveg.com/

Bye,
This might help/ best wishes to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CN7P...ature=youtu.be
ex novo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #1014
kennybhoy67

What a read.This is the kind of thread that makes me love this forum.Thanks for all who have contributed,this kind of info is important !
kennybhoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #1015
woomars

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet3.html#8

I think people waaay back could be Breatharian, yet with all sick, undernurished, clogged up, medicated, brainwashed people in this very polluted world we live in.
I think its near to impossible.

I do believe however, when you got an sufficient clean body, all mayor glands and organs working properly, one would get the best benefits of an sober eat all type of diet. A clean body would have no problems with meat, eggs, etc.,: i strongly believe one could benefit from eating all in modest type of manner, problem is in my view 95% of people are not clean, this has to be adressed one should detox mayor organs, fast, etc.

Balance is key,
woomars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #1016
azureaura

getting sufficient protein from a vegetarian or vegan diet is now easy. there are lots of indian vegetarian recepies, tofu, fried beancurd and eggs.

I don't see why anyone would justify factory farming, the suffering to the animals and the chemicals used for growth hormone and preservative.

Even free range farming ends in the death/suffering of the animal. I also believe the karma in the animal is absorbed into the consumer.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #1017
saty

I saw an interesting episode of The Truth About Food where a couple of truck drives were consuming a diet high in meat and refined foods, and it took over three days for the meat (detected by swallowing a tracking device) to pass through them.

Last edited by saty; 02-08-2012 at 03:52 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:05 PM   #1018
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureaura View Post
getting sufficient protein from a vegetarian or vegan diet is now easy. there are lots of indian vegetarian recepies, tofu, fried beancurd and eggs.

I don't see why anyone would justify factory farming, the suffering to the animals and the chemicals used for growth hormone and preservative.

Even free range farming ends in the death/suffering of the animal. I also believe the karma in the animal is absorbed into the consumer.
So stealing the chicken's egg is not causing her to suffer?
She does not lay it for you, you knew that or not?.
Sorry to break it to you?

Last edited by plam; 02-08-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #1019
azureaura

Not sorry to break it to you, but i'm vegetarian. Why not stand together in this?
Old 02-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #1020
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureaura View Post
Not sorry to break it to you, but i'm vegetarian. Why not stand together in this?
Vegetarian = shameless egg snatcher!

-----------

Standing together with whom?
Any animal that can eat meat does.
So I'm standing together with these animals.