Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2019, 10:35 AM   #6041
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Not eating certain food because they have a 'face' isnt balancing the forces of Mother Nature. On earth, everything is food for something. We most certainly are not wise enough to see the folly of fat lazy people breeding not meat eating as the core issue.
I do agree that quality primes over quantity or even what kind of food, but for the rest you avoid the discussion and plus you can't help getting offensive and insulting, so I give up.

By the way I weight 75kgs for 1,78m so I'm not fat at all, and I didn't allow you to call me 'lazy' or 'insane'... Look at yourself in a mirror...


.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 08:43 PM   #6042
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
I do agree that quality primes over quantity or even what kind of food, but for the rest you avoid the discussion and plus you can't help getting offensive and insulting, so I give up.

By the way I weight 75kgs for 1,78m so I'm not fat at all, and I didn't allow you to call me 'lazy' or 'insane'... Look at yourself in a mirror...


.
I really dont know why you took that personally, It was all generic observations of humanity in general.

Any Freudians here wanna answer why this happened?
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 07:23 AM   #6043
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
I really dont know why you took that personally, It was all generic observations of humanity in general.

Any Freudians here wanna answer why this happened?
I keep thinking you’re a troll, president… you can’t post anything without bullying anyone you address then indeed, why would I have taken personal anything from you ?

Also one can’t get half of what you’re posting. Are you ‘speaking in tongues’ or something ?

So you keep being just enough insulting to avoid being reported and then you ignore me which I neither can bear…

Seriously you claimed having held conferences, been named in ‘papers’ and now find yourself being ranting against ‘the joooish’ on this forum ? I bet you’re a big mythomaniac and that’s it…
.

Last edited by TheArranger; 14-01-2019 at 10:25 AM.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 05:06 PM   #6044
alisa2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 5,160
Likes: 387 (310 Posts)
Default

98 (now 104) year old vegan with cholesterol of 117! (12:25 mark) I just had mine cholesterol taken and it was 230 (200 and under is optimal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX58PyQwrcI
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 10:14 PM   #6045
elpressiedente
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: near beachtralia
Posts: 4,070
Likes: 274 (196 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa2 View Post
98 (now 104) year old vegan with cholesterol of 117! (12:25 mark) I just had mine cholesterol taken and it was 230 (200 and under is optimal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX58PyQwrcI



There are good and bad cholesterols. Just which one did she have and which one did you have?

You dont know? Thats because they wont tell you and any good books on it, like Fats that Heal and Fats that Kill arent acceptable reading material for sheeple.

And we have the numbers to prove anything to sheeple to milkem for any test we can think of....

Really Alisa, This forum is about questioning them number providers not accepting their conclusions.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 03:28 PM   #6046
alisa2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 5,160
Likes: 387 (310 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
There are good and bad cholesterols. Just which one did she have and which one did you have?

You dont know? Thats because they wont tell you and any good books on it, like Fats that Heal and Fats that Kill arent acceptable reading material for sheeple.

And we have the numbers to prove anything to sheeple to milkem for any test we can think of....

Really Alisa, This forum is about questioning them number providers not accepting their conclusions.
As far as the numbers go, I don't question them. I don't believe the test lies. However I do question whether I should see a doctor about said numbers. I know how pharmacists (who gave me the test) think-- not in terms of what are you eating but what you should be taking. I know the game. I'm still going to try and lower the cholesterol number by not eating so much dairy. I do love cheese and think it's contributing to the moderate/high number.
Can't figure out why my blood sugar is so low at 70 because I do eat sugar, just not that much.

Last edited by alisa2; 15-01-2019 at 04:45 PM.
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2019, 11:35 AM   #6047
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
I do agree that quality primes over quantity or even what kind of food, but for the rest you avoid the discussion and plus you can't help getting offensive and insulting, so I give up.
But I thought you are a man of quantity rather than a quality?

Quote:
By the way I weight 75kgs for 1,78m so I'm not fat at all, and I didn't allow you to call me 'lazy' or 'insane'... Look at yourself in a mirror...


.
Do you get offended easily?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2019, 08:17 AM   #6048
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

After.all.these.years.with.problems.and.bad.luck.I 'm.still.a.vegetarian.

I.successfully.am.a.proud.vegetarian.No.Milk.Chees e.Meat.or.eggs.

I.eat.choclate.for.haps.in.has.a.few.miligrams.of. milk.or.it.does.not.sometimes.they.put.other.thing s.instead.of.milk.inside.of.it

Other.than.that.I.am.free.from.it

I'm.a.guy.who.had.lots.of.problems.and.lots.of.mis fortunes.and.hard.times.and.I.still.managed.not.to .give.up.on.my.dream.that.one.day.if.you.leave.me. in.the.forest.I.will.just.feed.off.of.the.lush.the re.

No.excuse.for.carnivores.really.no.Excuse.at.all.
They.should.be.sent.to.a.concentration.camp.too.se e.how.it.is.to.be.farmed.by.others.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.