Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 25-12-2011, 07:30 AM   #201
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilocybin View Post

Not only is red meat and pork are disgusting animal cruelty to the extreme, pork is also laced with Sodium Nitrite which is a powerful carcinogen (it preserves meat and turns it into red colour)
Not necessarily. The meat I get is high quality from local small farms. They don't do things like that. I've even helped raise some of the animals so I know for a fact they are raised well and slaughtered as humanely as possible.

Last edited by supertzar; 25-12-2011 at 07:32 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #202
fancellu

http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/veg_index.html
fancellu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #203
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur_beatha View Post
Why do we have canines then?

I am all for not eating meat, am considering trying to quit eating it again with new years (along with a few other bad habits). But I am curious as to why we have canines if not meant to eat meat (the tearing and shredding of just such a substance).
We DON'T have canines. You cannot possibly compare the tiny teeth humans have to the large curved daggers of a real carnivore OR even to the large canines of apes and monkeys.

Human teeth more than anything show that we evolved primarily as plant eaters.

Last edited by drakul; 25-12-2011 at 09:48 AM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 10:11 AM   #204
nongeekywebdude
Banned

there is no evidence that humans were designed to eat plant foods only. There is plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise however. If we look at the modern diet its processed shit and additives that seem to be indicators of disease, not whether the diet is plant or animal based.

There is nothing wrong with deciding for moral reasons to eat only plant foods, I can certainly understand the motivation, but the veggie propaganda promoted as science/history gets a bit overwhelming sometimes.

Having a healthy diet could be animal or plant based, or ideally a combination of the two, but the most important factor for health is avoiding all the shit in processed foods, organic grass fed beef - great, home grown veggies - great, supermarket factory farmed meat and frankenfood and sugar laden snacks with added GMO crap full of unpronounceable chemicals - bad. Its simple really
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #205
drakul

[QUOTE=knightofthegrail;1060467271]
Quote:
Do we chew cud? No.
You think all herbivores chew cud? Horses don't.

Quote:
No we have multiple stomachs? No.
Horses do not have multiple stomachs.

Quote:
We are suited to a diet that is primarily fruit and nuts (that is why fruit gets out taste buds going) supplimented with seafood, meat and vegetables. with a few grains as well. We are NOT herbivores, because we cannot breakdown most vegetables (that's why sprouts make us fart ).
You think herbivores don't fart?

Quote:
We are not carnivores, because we cannot break down raw meat (and that is why roadkill does not make us salivate in the way oranges do).
People can eat raw meat and drink blood and even thrive on it. This has been practiced from time immemorial. Many people thrive on raw fish.

Quote:
We are however able to eat meat that has been processed by cooking to make it both delicious (meat smells and tastes wonderful, even to veggies, which is why bacon beats so many of them) and edible.
There is NOTHING in meat that cannot be utilized from the vegetarian lifestyle. My daughter is proof of that. She was born a vegetarian. Refused to eat meat from the time she was a baby. (my husband and I both eat meat. She is 6 feet tall, has never had a cavity and is working on her second master's degree at university.

Quote:
Its not complicated once the ideology is removed.
Me thinks you vastly over simplify

Last edited by drakul; 25-12-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #206
icke_is_right

Default What We're Meant to Eat.

May I point out that it's likely that the human race has been fucking up for the last 10,000 years? Maybe far longer?

Secondly, this shouldn't really be about you. It is of no consequence whether of not, after consuming 1kg of meat, that I can hold a heavy wet towel on my erect penis. I think many of us are more concerned about the unecessary VIBRATION that the mass factory farming of animals, their terrible treatment, transport and slaughter probably cause. It is unethical. Living in a world where we don't kill, or dramatically reduced killing and suffering is not a bad thing.

Gorrillas- Vegetarians have K9s Horses as well. This list is probably greater. Our teeth are perhaps suited to eating termites and worms and small reptillians but as for downing a cow with them, I'd love to see one of you doing that! Lol.

I feel enormous grief when I live animal transport truck passes me on a motorway. It is insane for attacking someone for having that feeling. Compassion is not a sign of weakness. I actually saw the argument that 'not eating meat' was about the feminisation of males. I don't even wanna go there, it's so ridiculous.

I believe that the digestion of meat is far harder than the digestion of fruits and most soft vegetables and nuts.

I will never convert or aim to convert anyone but we need to change this demonic world into something far better. What I would say is this:

If you are overweight, cut out all animal products.
If you're not and eating meat cut down on it.

I think that such changes could make a difference.

We Will Win: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbaemWIljeQ
Focus on what you want, never give up, it will come.

Last edited by icke_is_right; 25-12-2011 at 11:00 AM.
icke_is_right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 11:08 AM   #207
hadabusa
Banned

yeah, even better, were grass eaters
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #208
codie
Inactive

Cracks me up watching all the meat lovers go a little bit stir crazy defending their blood lust lol.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #209
codie
Inactive

Go into a field and bite a cow
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #210
supertzar

It's not crazy to point out that humans have been eating meat since the beginning is it? How would we have turned out if we still had tiny vegetarian brains! Lol, but I mean it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Paleo/commen...cromagnon_eat/

Quote:
The observed increase in brain size through time in the Homo line requires consumption of animal products. Tools from the paleolithic were clearly used for hunting and butchering of animals 1). Isotope values of humans from 13,000 years ago show the main source of protein as animal based, most likely herbivore flesh. A study of 25,000 year old humans indicated high animal protein diets, including aquatic foods. Mesolithic humans indicate a majority of protein from freshwater fish, supported by archaeological evidence of fishing equipment and large numbers of fish bones. Late mesolithic European isotope studies show significant use of marine foods, with some regions having marine fish as the main protein source 2). “easily available foods of high nutritional value, such as large herd animals and migratory fish” were concluded as the primary focus of upper paleolithic diets here 3). Large herbivores seem to have been regularly hunted by humans 4).

Neanderthals (close relatives of humans) were definitely “top level carnivores”, consistently hunting large herbivores 8) 9). Little evidence of small game such as birds or fish 10).

sources @ here

Note: Genetic evidence suggests humans underwent dietary selection pressures for starchy foods. 5) 6). Human salivary amylase protein (responsible for starch digestion) levels are 6 to 8 times higher in humans than in chimpanzees 7). this suggests to me that a non-all meat diet must have been a factor for humanity at some point in time.

Last edited by supertzar; 25-12-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 25-12-2011, 04:27 PM   #211
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It's not crazy to point out that humans have been eating meat since the beginning is it? How would we have turned out if we still had tiny vegetarian brains! Lol, but I mean it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Paleo/commen...cromagnon_eat/
Nonsense. Brain size has nothing to do with diet and everything to do with genetics. These scientoids can prove anything with their 'studies'. Utter poppycock.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #212
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Nonsense. Brain size has nothing to do with diet and everything to do with genetics. These scientoids can prove anything with their 'studies'. Utter poppycock.
Do you have any reasons or is this just a sentiment-hurling session?

More

http://berkeley.edu/news/media/relea...-14-1999a.html

Last edited by supertzar; 25-12-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 25-12-2011, 04:40 PM   #213
indolering

Quote:
Do you have any reasons or is this just a sentiment-hurling session?
My judgment stems from years of study in the sciences. And observation. It's genetics which determines the form of the organism - it's diet which provides fuel for the organism. If you provide insufficient fuel, the organism doesn't completely morph into another shape; it's simply not able to function at its optimum potential. Even mutation cannot account for serious deviation in form. But then again, I don't subscribe to Darwinian theory either. Believe what you like. That's my opinion.

edit: these studies that you quote are all speculation. They look at specific areas and try to determine the diets of those inhabitants and then go hog wild with theories and speculation, using Darwinian theory as a basis and justification for some of their conclusions. It just doesn't wash with me. I can't prove my assertions but certainly the studies are not conclusive - and neither is Darwinism.

Last edited by indolering; 25-12-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 25-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #214
waymarker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicknote View Post
Humans are naturally plant-eaters
I can't imagine the cavemen eating only poncey greenery while all around them were juicy animals made of belly-filling succulent meat!

An all-green diet is therefore surely unnatural and can lead to all sorts of maladies; for example jews won't touch pork and a high proportion of them have got Crohn's Disease (gut rot).
And Robin Gibb is a veggie and has had to cancel concerts in the past because of crippling abdominal pains.

I bet veggies must often crave meat products because their bodies are screaming out for it, and if you ignore it you're surely asking for trouble..
waymarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #215
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
My judgment stems from years of study in the sciences. And observation. It's genetics which determines the form of the organism - it's diet which provides fuel for the organism. If you provide insufficient fuel, the organism doesn't completely morph into another shape; it's simply not able to function at its optimum potential. Even mutation cannot account for serious deviation in form. But then again, I don't subscribe to Darwinian theory either. Believe what you like. That's my opinion.

edit: these studies that you quote are all speculation. They look at specific areas and try to determine the diets of those inhabitants and then go hog wild with theories and speculation, using Darwinian theory as a basis and justification for some of their conclusions. It just doesn't wash with me. I can't prove my assertions but certainly the studies are not conclusive - and neither is Darwinism.
To clarify exactly what we are talking about: You contend that animal fats and protein are not a limiting factor in species-wide brain development?
Old 25-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #216
indolering

Quote:
To clarify exactly what we are talking about: You contend that animal fats and protein are not a limiting factor in species-wide brain development?
That's correct.
Old 25-12-2011, 04:54 PM   #217
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilocybin View Post
A healthy diet should be 95% plant protein based, 5% animal protein (avoiding red meat and pork).

http://thechinastudy.com/
it should be 100% plant based
Old 25-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #218
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by waymarker View Post
I can't imagine the cavemen eating only poncey greenery while all around them were juicy animals made of belly-filling succulent meat!

An all-green diet is therefore surely unnatural and can lead to all sorts of maladies; for example jews won't touch pork and a high proportion of them have got Crohn's Disease (gut rot).
And Robin Gibb is a veggie and has had to cancel concerts in the past because of crippling abdominal pains.

I bet veggies must often crave meat products because their bodies are screaming out for it, and if you ignore it you're surely asking for trouble..
On the contrary, it's meat-eaters guts which are crying out to stop feeding it low-grade nutrition and filthy animal by-products.
Old 25-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #219
supertzar

Do you deny modern humans have eaten meat since we appeared?
Old 25-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #220
drakul

Quote:
Do you deny modern humans have eaten meat since we appeared?
1. How can we possibly KNOW that?

2. Look at human teeth - clearly the teeth of plant eaters.

3. This assumption about meat being the key to brain size is ridiculous. My daughter is working on her 2nd MA. She has been a vegetarian from birth, is 6 ft tall and never had a cavity.