Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 25-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #261
troymac

Default Apology to David Icke from Saturn Death Cult

Hi All,

I thought it might be appropriate to post this message here since it is a supportive apology to David Icke by myself. David Icke mentioned me in his recent Red Ice radio interview as having misrepresented his views on the formation of the solar system in a previous Red Ice interview I did back in January. He is correct, and for that I offer him my apologies both here and on my website.

I would urge all to listen to Mr Icke's recent Red Ice Interview.

Thanks for reading,
Troy McLachlan
Saturn Death Cult.com
troymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 03:36 AM   #262
hawk

The first book I ever read by David was The Biggest Secret. After that I began to wake up and I read more and more of his book and got his videos. He scares the hell outta me sometimes but I gotta say I love him for his hard work and honesty. He tries so hard to just get people to think and when you finally realize what he's been saying is true, it does scare you becuase you think to yourself,"OMG IT"S REAL!"
Old 10-04-2012, 08:35 AM   #263
zerosignal

Thank you, David, for enduring everything you have endured and bringing us all the messages we need to hear. There was a time in my life where I thought I was losing my mind due to the frequent events of synchronicity, where there was far too much to be coincidence. It's because of your book Human Race Get Off Your Knees that I realized what I thought was crazy is actually closer to sanity than I'd ever been before.

There was one event that proved to me that your words are true, because I cannot deny my own perception especially when it is combined with the perception of another. I was reading your book, and you used a play-on-words of "mind field." EXACTLY as I read those words, the song I was listening to goes

"Landmine has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in hell"
(Metallica - "One")

It still brings tears to my eyes when I realize what was being said to me - that my mind was what was holding me back, that my thoughts had been betraying me, that my perception (filtered through mind) was my only real enemy. The irony is, even if you were wrong in your book, it STILL helped me and that's undeniable.

Thank you again for all the help, information, and inspiration you have, and continue to, provide us with.
zerosignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:23 AM   #264
lindastrologer

David a huge HEART FELT thank you.... I'm down here in little ol' New Zealand - I saw you
on stage in November - and I have been reading your books and following you for many years! I resonate very strongly with so much of what you are doing/thinking/saying/writing... As a fellow 'fringe-dweller' - Uranian type (having a natural disinclination to believe the voice of 'authority' - make that professionals, upholders of the system in all its guises).... I want to thank you especially for your insights on astrology. I am an astrologer - I've been studying the subject for 25 years - and working professionally as an astrologer for most of that (albeit in a part-time on again off again fashion). Your explanation of astrology, how it works (which you shared in Auckland last year) was absolutely friggin' brilliant! I can't think of any astrologers - even those at the very top of the field - who have the grasp you do, on the subject. I agree with you - astrology, powerful, insightful - as it is - is still 'part of the program'.... Our task is to go beyond it. I am planning to write my next book on this very subject and when I do, I will most certainly acknowledge you and your insights. Thank you SO much... You have opened so many eyes to the TRUTH that surrounds us. I share the frustration of trying to help others see what is going on - but sadly - we are surrounded by so many sheeple. Yet, that doesn't stop you trying - which in itself is huge inspiration for the rest of us! My deepest hope/belief is that a higher consciousness IS 'hacking into the system' (to use your expression - but in a positive sense) to help us overcome so much of the darkness and crap THAT LOT are inflicting on us. This world is too beautiful and those of us living here at this time don't deserve it. .... Heaven & Consciousness help us. Thanks David - and keep us posted re future journeys. I would love to be joining you in Peru - but am planning a trip there in August. Go well & Happy 60th!!! May your 2nd Saturn Return expose the truth of the dark sun and in so doing - dismantle its insidious power. & lotsaluv. Linda George.
lindastrologer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #265
saaahm

Thank you david for guiding me along the right path, I fear that if I had not read your books at the time I did then I would have drifted of further into darkness. Thank you for being such a strong and brave soul David. Keep up the great work. Peace and Love to all.
saaahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #266
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Happy 60th birthday David, may the infinite love and peace of God be with you.

I remember you came to my school when I was little to talk about the environment. I'm glad I remember being introduced to your worldview from a young age. I know we are fighting a battle that can only be won by love, not bombs or bullets.

I am waking up gradually to how the world is being manipulated by the Elite, and my God, it is mindblowing! I am not afraid because perfect love knows not fear.

Anyway, may this be a great year for you, like all of us you have much to learn, and it will be revealed to you.

TSx

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 29-04-2012 at 07:04 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:46 PM   #267
indolering

Lightbulb

I've realized lately that much of the appeal David has for his fans is, besides the information he imparts, his image as a role model: his courage to peer deep into the rabbit hole and report his findings without censorship; his integrity to be honest and forthcoming in his dealings with others; his overall spiritual attitude to life, advocating peaceful non-cooperation; his realization that we're all one, including the satanists oppressing us; his innate intelligence, wit, and ability to communicate effectively some of the most important subjects facing the world today.

We are fortunate indeed to have David as a guide during these latter days of the Kali Yuga.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 07:12 PM   #268
rosa616

David Icke is awesome! A pioneer of truth! No one has moved me more than him. He's also really attractive.
rosa616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #269
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa616 View Post
David Icke is awesome! A pioneer of truth! No one has moved me more than him. He's also really attractive.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #270
anny333

Been watching/listening to a lot o David's talks, real eye openers....thankyou 'Ickey' lol...well I am an Aussie..

Last edited by anny333; 15-05-2012 at 11:52 PM.
anny333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2012, 02:05 AM   #271
i_am

Admin Note:

This is a support thread. I have deleted a number of off topic posts.

If you want to argue, then please do it elsewhere.

Thank you
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:59 PM   #272
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Besides everything, I wanted to say thank to David for the great empathy. To all the people of the world. And not only humans. Animals too! Everything that I've heard or read from him, I listened or read with great pleasure, because I saw it - a veeery kind heart, huge empathy and a great belief in people.

P.S. And for an excellent sense of humor!!

Last edited by jane_d; 04-06-2012 at 08:53 PM.
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #273
dolores1

Exclamation When the going gets tough

The tough get going!

Thanks again David and forum, I can see on the net how many people/groups etc. are targeting David trying to destroy his character, but David is bigger than that!

The forum also gets targeted and I'm glad to see how many members have followed their intuition and not been led into bull shitting, Icke hating forums.

Good on you mates!¬
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #274
Sean
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
The tough get going!

Thanks again David and forum, I can see on the net how many people/groups etc. are targeting David trying to destroy his character, but David is bigger than that!

The forum also gets targeted and I'm glad to see how many members have followed their intuition and not been led into bull shitting, Icke hating forums.

Good on you mates!¬
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #275
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean View Post
I think i am tripping

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #276
wakeup2nwo

If you support Icke. Try and get this moving!!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212993
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2012, 04:56 PM   #277
rosario

I thought this might be the place to congratulate David Icke by this forum and for all his work and say that I agree with his view of what happens in our world, and convey to him courage in this fight , and for all who are in the same struggle in this forum, the truth must be exposed.

The truth is the only way of love, Jesus brought us the truth: the way of love leads us toward God.
rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #278
thushara_alwis
Inactive

Most of my life I have known only hate and revenge.

Mr David Icke, if you are reading this, I hope to one day fully understand your message of Infinite Love and become a better 'experience' in this reality.
thushara_alwis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #279
crystal310
Inactive

Default Thanks

I would just like to than you for all the work you have done over the years and getting this information out into the public domain. It hasnt been easy and your your strength and determination is a testamant to others to keep going in the face of adversity. Of course I would also like to say thankyou to your staff who are just as amazing who run the bookshop, reply to emails and keep your website ticking over. I think i speak for most people we very much apreciate it and want to wish you all the best with your Wembley Presentation in October. If I cant make it in person I will definitly link in on the live steam.
crystal310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #280
king octopus

Thank you for all your hard work exposing the Matrix David! You are a truely gifted genius.
king octopus is offline   Reply With Quote