Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 09-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
undeadcreature

Default Is this a FOTL win?

Since when could people march onto private property, make a nuisance of themselves and not expected to be kicked out?

I'm confused......

Last edited by undeadcreature; 09-09-2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: embed didn't work
undeadcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:07 AM   #2
hrp57

Those were nothing but shite disturbers. They all should be locked up for playing that garbage noise over the bull horn in the first place. They are not fighting for their freedoms. They are not anonymous. They are idiots!
hrp57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

The idiot in the mask said:

Quote:
Have we entered into a contract?
What a thick prick.
He advertises his own ignorance.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #4
undeadcreature

When he said that I was waiting for someone to say yes we did when you walked through the door onto our property....
Old 09-09-2011, 11:49 AM   #5
thommo

How is that a win for FMOTL?

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
moobs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommo View Post
Every video made that includes freemen interacting with any form of authority is considered a win on this forum.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #7
micklemus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommo View Post
Beats me. I think Moobs summed it up.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #8
moobs
Inactive

Also, I'm pretty sure that the Anonymous movement doesn't support or endorse the freeman movement.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:48 PM   #9
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
Every video made that includes freemen interacting with any form of authority is considered a win on this forum.
And they are often terminated just before the defining moment, when the FOTLite ends up carless (as well as clueless).

As you say, moobs, these strange amateur videos are considered by the FOTLites on this forum as being "wins."
Old 11-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #10
lesactive

Right, cuz youse guys are psychic or god-like and know the intent of every single poster here.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:32 AM   #11
moobs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesactive View Post
Right, cuz youse guys are psychic or god-like and know the intent of every single poster here.
Okay, then just replace "considered" with "labeled." I guess the freemen could just be trolling when they talk about how so many videos on YouTube are "wins." Unfortunately, though, I doubt it.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #12
lesactive

I'll readily admit that many of the so-called 'youtube wins' are, imo, squirm-inducing examples of the "a little knowledge..." adage come to fruition.

Then again, no change for the better would happen at all if it weren't for folks drawing a line in the sand upon new found knowledge. Ideally, we don't stop learning; from our mistakes and the criticism thereof included, so.... keep it coming.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #13
undeadcreature

Quote:
Then again, no change for the better would happen at all if it weren't for folks drawing a line in the sand upon new found knowledge.
What has marching onto private property spouting bullshit resulting in the eviction from said property got to do with drawing a line in the sand?
Old 12-09-2011, 11:42 PM   #14
lesactive

i was responding in line with moobs' generalization regarding 'in the field of battle' videos and not necessarily this one in particular. I haven't watched this one, slow connection.... thanks free wifi!
Old 12-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #15
h2pogo
Inactive

who ever posted this on a freeman forum evidently doesnt have a clue....
but thanks all the same i found it rather amusing..
More of this kind of public nuisance type thing
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote