Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 17-01-2017, 05:15 AM   #1
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Default Project V exposes a plot to disrupt the inauguration

Video footage of a plot to assualt the Deploraball and other things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BuauwaqSA4

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #2
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Video footage of a plot to assualt the Deploraball and other things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BuauwaqSA4
Where the hell did they come from? Those are clearly terrorists plotting an act of terrorism. They must work for the Clinton foundation or something. Hope they get stopped. Very smirky those faces.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 11:20 PM   #3
aurum
Inactive

Part 2 just posted:
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 12:09 AM   #4
vancity eagle
Banned

Project Veritas are a bunch of hacks.

They recieved money from the Trump Foundation.

They also recieved money from Donors Trust which is run by the Koch Brothers and other rightwing foundations like Bradley foundation.

They have also recieved money from Donors Capital Fund which is connected to the rightwing think tank American Enterprise Institute.

The founder O'Keefe worked for Morton Blackwell of the Council for National Policy, he then went on to work for Breitbart, run by the Council for National Policy.

All this guy does is go around faking scenarios, making tapes and editing footage to score cheap political points.

They were caught last week trying to pay somebody to start riots at Trump's innaguration.

Bunch of idiots.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 18-01-2017 at 12:26 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 12:19 AM   #5
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Project Veritas are a bunch of hacks.

They recieved money from the Trump Foundation.

The founder O'Keefe worked for Morton Blackwell of the Council for National Policy, he then went on to work for Breitbart, run by the Council for National Policy.

All this guy does is go around faking scenarios, making tapes and editing footage to score cheap political points.

They were caught last week trying to pay somebody to start riots at Trump's innaguration.

Bunch of idiots.

No one shovels more bullshit onto this forum than you. How do you figure Project Veritas is fake when they got Scott Foval on camera detailing exactly how they paid people to disrupt Trump rallies every chance they got?

Last edited by supertzar; 18-01-2017 at 12:20 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 12:31 AM   #6
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
No one shovels more bullshit onto this forum than you. How do you figure Project Veritas is fake when they got Scott Foval on camera detailing exactly how they paid people to disrupt Trump rallies every chance they got?
Do you know what entrapment is ?

You know that his videos are heavily edited to lose all context. Project Veritas are elite paid political hacks.

The joke is on anybody taking this nonsense seriously.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:14 AM   #7
supertzar

Quote:
Do you know what entrapment is ?

You know that his videos are heavily edited to lose all context. Project Veritas are elite paid political hacks.

The joke is on anybody taking this nonsense seriously.
Entrapment is the act of causing someone to do something they would not usually do by tricking them. Agreed?

Obviously he would never have admitted their tactics publicly so if you want to say he was entrapped in that sense I'll accept that. However what he and the Clinton campaign and DNC already did that he detailed on hidden camera cannot be considered entrapment. That is all on them.

I can't see any context in which "we pay people to incite violence at Trump rallies" (paraphrase) can mean anything other than what it means at face value. The yolk is on you and by that I mean there is egg on your face.

Last edited by supertzar; 18-01-2017 at 01:23 AM.
Old 18-01-2017, 01:18 AM   #8
vancity eagle
Banned

Lets have some context. Bush's innaguration was also protested and disrupted, and he had to avoid the usual walking route because of this.

If we were to believe the **********, this would mean that BUsh was also against the NWO because there were people against him, and they "didn't want him in power"

see below how BUsh's innaguration was also protested.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/16/th...rations-video/
Old 18-01-2017, 01:25 AM   #9
supertzar

Quote:
Lets have some context. Bush's innaguration was also protested and disrupted, and he had to avoid the usual walking route because of this.

If we were to believe the **********, this would mean that BUsh was also against the NWO because there were people against him, and they "didn't want him in power"

see below how BUsh's innaguration was also protested.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/16/th...rations-video/

Typical vantarded straw man argument.
Old 18-01-2017, 03:22 AM   #10
supertzar

Not entrapment. Not out of context. Scott Foval turns on the Clinton/DNC crime syndicate.

https://www.silverdoctors.com/headli...nton-campaign/

Last edited by supertzar; 18-01-2017 at 03:27 AM.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:54 PM   #11
dr steam

Quote:
Sting of Myself
Amateurish spies like James O’Keefe III attempt to sway the 2016 campaign.
By Jane Mayer
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...stings-himself

Quote:
Project Veritas is a right-wing disinformation outlet that runs fake stings on left-wing groups.

Disinformation media from Project Veritas is well debunked by snopes.com.

This time the tables were turned and Project Veritas got caught in its own net

https://robertmgoldstein.com/2017/01...-inauguration/

Last edited by dr steam; 18-01-2017 at 04:57 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 05:18 PM   #12
supertzar

But it's dumb to say anything from O'keefe is disinfo after Foval confirmed Project Veritas with his tweets. It's dumb to say it after watching PV itself. That it shows the truth is self-evident. Oh, snopes sez so? Yeah, whatever they say I'm buying it...

If you want to complain that the fake bribe offer (I don't think they were going to actually pay!) is entrapment then I can understand that. I think it's relatively unimportant in light of the criminal activity in the Clinton campaign exposed by Project Veritas.
Old 18-01-2017, 05:50 PM   #13
dr steam

Quote:
But it's dumb to say anything from O'keefe is disinfo after Foval confirmed Project Veritas with his tweets. It's dumb to say it after watching PV itself. That it shows the truth is self-evident. Oh, snopes sez so? Yeah, whatever they say I'm buying it...

If you want to complain that the fake bribe offer (I don't think they were going to actually pay!) is entrapment then I can understand that. I think it's relatively unimportant in light of the criminal activity in the Clinton campaign exposed by Project Veritas.
One could spend a long time discussing what is dumb ..

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/do...stocks-517730/
I predict you wake up at a time
Old 18-01-2017, 06:24 PM   #14
alfredo79

I don't give a fuck reguard the fights within politics.

I hope nothing happens because the incidents will be used to justify the future agenda of the new US administration.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 06:28 PM   #15
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
I don't give a fuck reguard the fights within politics.

I hope nothing happens because the incidents will be used to justify the future agenda of the new US administration
But this IS the agenda.

THere will no doubt be many provocateurs who will seek to give legitimate protests a bad name and tar the whole bunch.

Then Trump can move forward with his "law and order" and begin to suppress dissent.

Paid shills like Project Veritas can then put forward their propaganda and scare all of the right wing dupes into supporting this suppression because after all there are dangerous "radical left" subversives out there being paid by George Soros, and they want to leave America burning in flames.
Old 18-01-2017, 06:32 PM   #16
supertzar

Quote:
But this IS the agenda.

THere will no doubt be many provocateurs who will seek to give legitimate protests a bad name and tar the whole bunch.

Then Trump can move forward with his "law and order" and begin to suppress dissent.

Paid shills like Project Veritas can then put forward their propaganda and scare all of the right wing dupes into supporting this suppression because after all there are dangerous "radical left" subversives out there being paid by George Soros, and they want to leave America burning in flames.

It's direct proof on video. There is no way to say it is propaganda. It's what Clinton and the DNC did in reality in Foval and Creamer's own words. You lie so much. Not only do you lie but you serve it up with constant unending derision. That's the worst.
Old 18-01-2017, 06:35 PM   #17
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post
One could spend a long time discussing what is dumb ..

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/do...stocks-517730/
I predict you wake up at a time
Cannabis policy is a wash. You think Clinton was going to do anything so much better? I predict you hold on to your line of thinking as long as possible to try and save face.
Old 18-01-2017, 06:36 PM   #18
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
It's direct proof on video. There is no way to say it is propaganda. It's what Clinton and the DNC did in reality in Foval and Creamer's own words. You lie so much. Not only do you lie but you serve it up with constant unending derision. That's the worst.
the video is heavily edited, and twisted out of context. That is what Project veritas is known for. Its just a bunch of "gotcha" nonsense.

They are paid hacks receiving money from both Trump and Koch foundations.

This is all partisan bickering, you should be aware enough to see beyond it but clearly you aint.

You are a *********. A useful idiot.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 18-01-2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 06:44 PM   #19
supertzar

Quote:
the video is heavily edited, and twisted out of context. That is what Project veritas is known for.

They are paid hacks receiving money from both Trump and Koch foundations.

This is all partisan bickering, you should be aware enough to see beyond it but clearly you aint.

You are a *********. A useful idiot.
You are a liar. A large part of it is basically a monologue by Foval. There is no way to edit it to make it anything other than what it is: an exposition of the unethical, illegal tactics of the Clinton campaign by Scott Foval. If there a way to twist what he said then how do you suppose? Explain with facts.

He even admitted what he said (and more) was true after they fired him which I posted in this thread. You are the shill. You're a shilltard, a Hilltard, a three dollar billtard. Your posts are nothing but an irritant to thinking people. You are a troll. That's all you are.

Last edited by supertzar; 18-01-2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old 18-01-2017, 08:39 PM   #20
supertzar

A libtard, a fibtard, a sniveling, driveling glibtard, a brat who wears a bib tard