Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 25-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #41
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient being View Post
Fascinating. any tips you can remember for inducing "instant lucidity" while awake.
Mostly it seemed to happen by accident, or maybe because of what sometimes cause a dream to become lucid. Something happening that your mind cant accept, and therefore wakes up. The only way of being somewhat sure of getting a lucid awake state is a near death experience, in my experience. That does seem a bit too risky.

What I would think of as a better way would be going for the oneness state first, which I believe is the first step. Maybe the only step needed, and with practice it can become a lucid awake state.

Here is a thread where I went in depth about it:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=67973&page=13

And another one on the thread actually used it and successfully got into this oneness state. Here is the most to the point post about it:

Quote:
I have had periods being psychotic. Which isnt as bad as it sounds, but it makes it very difficult to sleep. And lack of sleep can also be the cause of it. But I have always found those periods of time quite interesting and learned from them, although it usually is causing concern to my family. One of the things I have learned from it is that the state is easier to get into getting one nights good sleep. 8 hours, or more if you feel like it. Then try going about 24 hours without sleep. At some point doing that time where you usually sleep it should be possible to get into that in between state. If you catch yourself being in it, it seems easier to stay in the state. Otherwise I guess it just comes and goes, or you just fall asleep.

Another way to reach it is exercising. One time I got into the state while running. Suddenly the body didnt feel heavy anymore, and it felt like I could run as fast as I liked to without getting exhausting. Breathing just came naturally and my whole body just seemed to be running on its own. I have been running a few times. Sometimes it was 3km with my school, and 5km at some other run that is there yearly and I went with my family every year for 4 or 5 years. The one time I got that oneness feeling was a school event, running 3 or 5 km... dont remember. And suddenly I just got into that state.
To finish the running part. After getting into that state while running, my body just seemed to run out its own. It felt as if I could run forever and I didnt feel tired or exhausted at all. I am guessing this is one of the reasons some people gets "hooked" on exercising hours each day. As if its a drug on its own, and even though I havent done drugs, I guess the state is quite similar to being high on drugs.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #42
whiterain

hi k your right yeah ive had that feeling of being completely weightless like i was just part of the scenery floating along for as long as i wanted, but only with lsd so far

so last night i was having this fcking ridiculous dream and it got to this point where i was given a present and the emotion of it completely overwhelmed me and i was absolutely exstatic that someone gave me this gift. when id stopped weeping with joy i lay back and started to melt ino the surroundings exactly like the beggining of a salvia trip which freaked me out and i resisted and shook it off.

anyone had similar? as soon as anything like this happens these days it just terrifies me for some pathetic reason and i fight it.

any tricks for not being such a wimp when it comes to such experiences. i just wish this fear would leave me, but it seems to stick to me like superglue

Last edited by whiterain; 25-08-2009 at 08:49 PM.
whiterain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 08:19 PM   #43
joeri

Another usefull tip: when u feel the lucid dream is fading away try to lay on the ground in your lucid dream and it will come back very strong again.
joeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #44
gods sun

san pedro before bed.
Old 26-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #45
clint_giles
Banned

kool
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #46
nightingale

I've been having a problem with lucid dreaming lately. The last time I was having lucid dreams fairly often (usually by doing lots of reality checks during the day), I found myself getting stuck a lot. And waking up with sleep paralysis.

I'd be in a dream, become lucid and for whatever reason the dream ends-- but I do not fully wake up. I can somewhat feel myself laying in my bed, physically but I can't move or open my eyes and it just feels like my mind is some place else-- usually this is accompanied by a strange overwhelming feeling of being in a wind tunnel. With a very loud whooshing sound in my ears. Meanwhile I'd become more awake physically but it always took a while to be able to snap out of it and wake up fully, but even then I'd usually be paralyzed for about 20 seconds. A lot of times I'd feel a presence pushing me down, too and I'd scream at it in my head which seemed to help-- but the loud whooshing sound would still be there until I could move my body.

Any thoughts..?
Old 26-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #47
nimlyn

I had a dream recently where I was dreaming about inheriting a property then I realised that I’d had that dream before so I mentioned this fact in the dream and then I went on to inspect the property…Although I had no control over what I was doing, Just the realisation that I’d had that type of dream before…

Then there’s another bothersome thing that’s been happening this year…I begin to have a dream where I feel as though I’m aware of myself in my dreams but then this guy with an annoying accent speaks so I’m forced to snap out of my dream...
nimlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #48
jonbongjovi

Quote:
To finish the running part. After getting into that state while running, my body just seemed to run out its own. It felt as if I could run forever and I didnt feel tired or exhausted at all. I am guessing this is one of the reasons some people gets "hooked" on exercising hours each day. As if its a drug on its own, and even though I havent done drugs, I guess the state is quite similar to being high on drugs.
Yes the 'runners high' is a well documented endorphin rush. The reason why I think exercise is probably more important for mental than physical reasons. I have experienced this and its interesting how you describe it as 'waking lucidity'.

I felt is as sharpened awareness with that weightless feeling. Its a different high than any drug i've had.
jonbongjovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #49
mountain

For my personal li'l pointers to astral travel and lucid dream, clicky my bloggy linky below in my siggy.

For those that are weary of links, shall I make a thread and copy the contents of my blog onto it?! Just wondering....
Old 26-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #50
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbongjovi View Post
Yes the 'runners high' is a well documented endorphin rush. The reason why I think exercise is probably more important for mental than physical reasons. I have experienced this and its interesting how you describe it as 'waking lucidity'.

I felt is as sharpened awareness with that weightless feeling. Its a different high than any drug i've had.
It isnt exactly what I call waking lucidity, but it is almost exactly like the state of oneness. On its own it doesnt seem to cause waking lucidity. But my theory is that the next step from it, is waking lucidity. In the oneness state, answers come easy. Think of something you would like to know the answer to, and the answer just seems to pop up in your head. Not much logic deduction behind the answer that I am aware of, but after having that answer, it seems obvious. And the logic behind it also seems to add up. Cant remember anything specific at the moment.

But in general what I found out in this state, or have come to believe because of it is that the beauty of this, is everything seems random, but due to the factors behind it all, everything seems to evolve. I believe that in real life our technology and way of life is making the physical life more and more like the spiritual. The Internet and mobile phones, flying, spacetravel, all of it makes communication and travel alot faster and the whole world seems smaller.

Which is why I dont see this place as a prison or a hell. There is much we can learn from it. In the spiritual state love is taken for granted I believe, although in this world we can learn why love is so important. Actions have consequences and everything is constantly changing, instead of being eternal and without time.

As for actuall lucid dreaming, I miss it. Dont remember having lucid dreams since I was a kid. At least not the kind with the amount of control I had back then.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 26-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #51
sentient being
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
I believe that in real life our technology and way of life is making the physical life more and more like the spiritual. The Internet and mobile phones, flying, spacetravel, all of it makes communication and travel alot faster and the whole world seems smaller.

I think you should view "The Borg Agenda". You may then want to rethink the aforementioned.
sentient being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #52
whiterain

do you not find the oneness of the spirit world very borg like then?
Old 27-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #53
sentient being
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
do you not find the oneness of the spirit world very borg like then?

Very much so. The only way out of this is through Individuality mentality/Individuality devlopment.
Old 27-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #54
sentient being
Inactive

Had a lucid dream night before last. Was very pleased that I managed to stay lucid for so long, however, disappointed it wasn't thrilling like it usually is. I haven't the heart to post the details as it was so close to what I wanted to acheive yet I didn't. Nevertheless, all this talk about lucidity and the many reality checks and the long periods of time off the internet seems to be working towards lucidity. Will post when I again get lucid. I hope to be lucid 24/7 and ALL my dreams to be lucid from this moment on. It's most imperative at a time like this. I look forward to reading others experiences when I peek in now and then.

Ciao for now and let Individuality rule.
Old 27-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #55
sentient being
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
For my personal li'l pointers to astral travel and lucid dream, clicky my bloggy linky below in my siggy.

For those that are weary of links, shall I make a thread and copy the contents of my blog onto it?! Just wondering....

Hi Mountain:

I read your blog and it was interesting. However, what have been the benefits of "Astral" travel to your waking world? Has it greatly enhanced, purged, cleansed and purified your inner/emotional being? Also I'm extremely interested in what if anything have you created in this realm and brought back/have had manifested in your waking reality.

Also I'm curious as too what the difference between the "Lucid" realm and the "Astral" realm. Why is society eager to place so little emphasis on the "Lucid" realm and take us so quickly to the "Astral".

From what I've heard about the "Astral" realm, it's not something I wish to delve into. The "Lucid" realm is what I wish to really Master.

Look forward to your reply.
Old 27-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #56
whiterain

hi sentient b. i would suggest form limited knowledge that everything is some kind of astral realm. nothing to fear unless you are afraid. stupid paradoxes.

had a rambling holiday dream last night. one of the clearest ever but was even too clear and too real to be able to realise lucidity. even at one point i got busted for something and was being led away and i said to myself 'oh well the only way im gonna get away with this now is if its a dream, but theres no chance of that!'

also i think i was having some kinds of non conscious projections towards the end. dont remember much but i woke with the distinct impression i had been spinning through psychadelic patterns
Old 27-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #57
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient being View Post
Had a lucid dream night before last. Was very pleased that I managed to stay lucid for so long, however, disappointed it wasn't thrilling like it usually is. I haven't the heart to post the details as it was so close to what I wanted to acheive yet I didn't. Nevertheless, all this talk about lucidity and the many reality checks and the long periods of time off the internet seems to be working towards lucidity. Will post when I again get lucid. I hope to be lucid 24/7 and ALL my dreams to be lucid from this moment on. It's most imperative at a time like this. I look forward to reading others experiences when I peek in now and then.

Ciao for now and let Individuality rule.
I havent read what you refered to, but have seen the Star Trek kind of Borg, and they are interesting and fascinating. I dont think that is where we are heading at all though, I even think this plane of existance might be helping to make spiritual beings become more individual. While we have a physical shape, I believe purely spiritual beings doesnt have shapes, so their only way of "sensing" each other is how each other feel. Their aura or something like that. At least that is the only real sense I have had when being without my body. Thoughts and feelings, even though emotion might not be part of it, so feeling might be the wrong description. Maybe its just sensing in its essense.

So they might feel borg like without a plane like this to get more varied feedbacks and sensations.

I found some videos about this borg agenda, I think I will watch it later.

I guess maybe reality checks would help me get lucid dreams again, but I rarely even remember my dreams these days.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 28-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #58
sentient being
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
I havent read what you refered to, but have seen the Star Trek kind of Borg, and they are interesting and fascinating. I dont think that is where we are heading at all though, I even think this plane of existance might be helping to make spiritual beings become more individual. While we have a physical shape, I believe purely spiritual beings doesnt have shapes, so their only way of "sensing" each other is how each other feel. Their aura or something like that. At least that is the only real sense I have had when being without my body. Thoughts and feelings, even though emotion might not be part of it, so feeling might be the wrong description. Maybe its just sensing in its essense.

So they might feel borg like without a plane like this to get more varied feedbacks and sensations.

I found some videos about this borg agenda, I think I will watch it later.

I guess maybe reality checks would help me get lucid dreams again, but I rarely even remember my dreams these days.

Hi K:

Here are some links. You can view these and you will begin to understand what the Start Trek series was designed to inculcate into you. Great doc. If you don't want to watch it on YOUTUBE. The first 2 parts in whole are on his website. A treat is ever, you don't want to miss. Enjoy.

FOR TRAILER #3 GO TO HIS WEBSITE: lenonhonorfilms.com

Old 28-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #59
sentient being
Inactive

Also:

Old 31-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #60
sentient being
Inactive

No Lucid Dream. But dreams with lots of happiness and cash.