Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 28-10-2014, 07:47 PM   #261
hannibalimhotep

LOL

Joe Rogan is kinda like a little kid sometimes. He says "I never tried coke because I saw it mess up people's lives" does he not know he is friends with Joey "Coco" Diaz? He still knows and hangs out with people who do it LOL.

When I was in highschool people were selling it to each other, and I saw kids shooting up meth. That is why I stayed away from uppers. It had nothing to do with people ruining their lives, I just would rather smoke weed or eat mushrooms or peyote. I don't want to stick needles in me.

"The Only Dope Worth Shooting Is Dick Nixon" - Yippie Quote
Old 28-10-2014, 08:11 PM   #262
hannibalimhotep

Joe Rogan just said some quotable shit:

"We do not live in a black and white world where things are easy to solve"- Joe Rogan
Old 28-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #263
hannibalimhotep

I think Joe thinks that laws can only be made by the Government arbitrarily via Bill submission.

We can make laws ourselves.

And just btw. I don't know if Joe knows this, but most of the people you are talking about having guns, are also the people smoking weed. They are the same people.
Old 28-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #264
hannibalimhotep

How can one person say "the world is not black and white" then 10 minutes later say "Gun violence comes from SSRIs"
Old 28-10-2014, 08:23 PM   #265
hannibalimhotep

If people are just going to randomly say what gun violence is caused by, I will show you the link I see.

People NOT getting heard. People that think they are "Libertarian" and "They are the only sober one but no one will let them drive" then there are no debates for these ideas to get heard in. I am not libertarian, but I am from Texas and I can see what is happening.

These people are not being heard, whether it be a Muslim extremist on facebook, or a random kid in New Mexico thinking they are "starting the revolution" by shooting up wal mart. They are people that say "I am the only sober one and no one will let me drive" they want to be in control, not just free, but in control.
Old 28-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #266
hannibalimhotep

I am only 22, so I didn't know exactly who Joe Perry was, I have heard Aerosmith songs and seen them on the ride at Disney in Florida when I was like 8 or something, but he just made an AWESOME point that hardly anyone makes. Cenk gets really close when he talks about money in politics, but Joe Perry just pointed out that Washington DC was like the Vatican of America.
Old 28-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #267
hannibalimhotep

Random reply to someone that I thought other people might want to read:
There are still ancient (from Egypt to George Washington to today) things that are part of the court system and part of what we do. Even if the politicians don't recognize it. For example, the Mayor and Governor in the Ferguson protests actually broke the law and could be sued for their jobs if someone there would do some research. There are supreme court cases that ruled that "No one should make Peace statutes to stop riots, because it will start riots". So really Ferguson happened because no one is looking at old cases and lawyers will only do it for money.
Old 29-10-2014, 03:25 AM   #268
ancila
Inactive

By eating whole grains, vegetables and beans, and no spices, caffeine, sugar, alcohol, animal or dairy food, you wil not experience dreams. But eventually, if you dream it will be a lucid dream.
ancila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2014, 07:00 AM   #269
hannibalimhotep

http://dreambrews.blogspot.com/
Old 31-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #270
rotkeilseverum3
Inactive

Sometimes I go though stages of dreaming every night, several dreams, then i will go through stages of no dreams for weeks. I never have good dreams, they are always bad and scary. I have had one lucid dream in my life, about half way through the dream I was able to think "this isn't real, its a dream" and wake myself up when it got too much. This was a strange dream (it was about a plane being overtaken by terrorists and the next day MH370 goes missing which was spooky) and I've never been able to have a lucid dream since.

Sometimes if I am woken up in the middle of a dream and go back to sleep I renter the same dream, but that doesn't happen often and I'm never aware of it being a dream.

Very interesting thread
rotkeilseverum3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 02:58 PM   #271
missjm
Inactive

This is scary but it's happened to me once already. I don't intend on doing it again if it would end up like "Insidious".
missjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 01:45 AM   #272
hannibalimhotep

Dream Inducing Computer Game
http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2015/0...lsd-dream.html
Old 10-02-2015, 09:49 AM   #273
greylox
Inactive

I've been lucid dreaming ever since I realised I could change the viewpoint of my dreams. I always watched from above but literally thought 'let's see if I can move' and from that day on I can go anywhere and do anything in my dreams.
Here's what is weird though, I dream a few times every night and it is always in the same place, a sort of parallel version of this world. For years, every night I get dropped into this place, sometimes in the middle of something other times just as I'm looking at dvds in a shop. The details are unbelieveble, I can look at magazine covers in the shops and books, feel the wind, the cold, water and even the sensation of falling or being swished around on a fairground ride.
There have been the odd dream where I'm being pursued by a tall dark bloke who seems to know I'm dreaming but being lucid I can always wake up before he gets me. This is fairly rare though, most nights I just walk around and do what I want. one night I got on a train just to see where it went, but woke before it arrived anywhere. There's so many things that have happened and I remember most like memories even now.

As I say this has been going on every night for at least 12 years and I'm so used to the place I have just started drawing the layout which will probably take a while considering how big it is.
I didn't even know what lucid dreams were until someone said about cannabis and not dreaming and me replying that that was obviously rubbish as I smoke everyday.

I don't use any techniques so I must be lucky. Can anyone relate?

Last edited by greylox; 10-02-2015 at 09:54 AM.
greylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 11:50 AM   #274
peaceloveunity

You've got it sorted greylox. I cant seem to get far past the point where I realise Im dreaming, I usually wake up or continue the dream without lucid control.

I dream in first person view rather than watching from above. I think that would be a huge give away that your dreaming, so it would be 'easier' to become lucid. I know people who like a smoke and they still dream, just not as much as when not getting blazed. How are your dreams when you don't smoke up?

You didn't say if you control anything else in your dreams other than viewpoint?
When you are being chased, you can ask who/what he is instead of waking up/ running. Do you choose to do anything you cant do in physical reality like fly around?
peaceloveunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 12:31 PM   #275
greylox
Inactive

Didn't want to waffle on for too long at first. My dreams are in first person ever since I realised I can control them, haven't had a third person dream since that first lucid one. I can control anything like real life and have even tried jumping to my death but just goes black and I wake up, I even get the horrible feeling in my stomach as I fall..
The ones where I'm being chased are weird because it should be a bad dream but because I know I'm dreaming I just go with it, like a horror movie, for fun. Even weirder, once I remember the tall bloke saying you shouldn't be here as he grasped at me, just out of reach as hid in an airshaft...I was in a building I'd never been in before I suppose. I actually woke after that one feeling a little weird. Next time I will try and talk with him. He's never after anyone else though, they don't even notice him.

The other night I remember starting off somewhere I didn't recognise with people that looked familiar but I didn't quite know and they were all smiling at me and not answering, so I started hitting them but they kept smiling so I just walked out a door and there I was in the same world I see every night, so I walked off.
Fascinating stuff the mind and what it can do.
I literally use cannabis every day so can't tell you what it's like when not stoned.

Breathing underwater was one thing I tried once and I could feel the cold in my lungs , it worked but couldn't see anything under there, too murky, so swam to the shore, which was immensely hard.

I can re enter as well, but only if I wake momentarily. If I was to go to the toilet say and come back I doubt I could.

Last edited by greylox; 10-02-2015 at 01:23 PM.
greylox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 04:21 PM   #276
mainliner
Inactive

Ive had some bizzare lucid dreams in the past , not so much these days due to doctors medication

I find the false awakenings quite disturbing sometimes neither your body( in the dream) or your face ( looking at the dream) has any idea whats going on!! ')

I had one where i got out of bed to switch the light on and it wouldn't turn on ??? I asked myself why? Then it clicked i was dreaming ..... I suddenly woke up and thought " wow that was so strange how i knew" so i got out of bed to switch the light on and it wouldn't turn on??? I asked my self why? Then it clicked i was dreaming AGAIN!!

this happened about 5-6 times until i found myself floating down my stairs with scuba diving goggles on and a snorkel lol .......... Funny dreams
mainliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:48 AM   #277
1zenith
Banned

Default The aliens are messing with YOU. Trust me. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainliner View Post
Ive had some bizzare lucid dreams in the past , not so much these days due to doctors medication

I find the false awakenings quite disturbing sometimes neither your body( in the dream) or your face ( looking at the dream) has any idea whats going on!! ')

I had one where i got out of bed to switch the light on and it wouldn't turn on ??? I asked myself why? Then it clicked i was dreaming ..... I suddenly woke up and thought " wow that was so strange how i knew" so i got out of bed to switch the light on and it wouldn't turn on??? I asked my self why? Then it clicked i was dreaming AGAIN!!

this happened about 5-6 times until i found myself floating down my stairs with scuba diving goggles on and a snorkel lol .......... Funny dreams

Venus , a reptilian being, did that almost EXACT thing to me back in 2004.

That wasn't a lucid dream. You were outta body like I was.

I was outta body walking around my apartment in the living room mostly near the kitchen, from 1 :30pm to 2:30pm or longer. I could have been late to work.

I normally started getting ready for work at 2 to be at work at 4 or 4:30pm.
The alarm clock kept going off. I kept hearing beep beep beep beep.
I went over to the clock and kept pulling the button off with my astral fingers (like 7 times) , and i keep hearing beep beep beep. I couldn't understand why it wouldn't shut off.
Then I went over to it and kept unplugging the cord to shut if off. Again kept hearing beep beep beep beep. Finally after like an hour VENUS, my reptilian being, tells me that i am outta body. I did NOT know i was outta body. 'Till she told me . Your experience and mine can also be called Virtual reality experiences. Anyway i walked back in my bedroom from the living room area, and said to myself ''''ohhhh maybe i am outta body, MAYBE i need to get back in my body?""

SO i slammed my astral self to the FLOOR ... BAM on my back!!!! .. right by my bed opposite direction of how i slept,

THEN boom I woke back up in my 3d self!!!! I was like WTF, that was narly!!!!!

VENUS gave me a similar experience like 8 months ago!!!

HER 'style' is the SAMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

That is how i know SHE gave me that outta body experience
11 years ago!!!

YOU will wake up to your aliens soon, honeychile.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2015, 02:49 AM   #278
1zenith
Banned

Default Prescription drugs are a scam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainliner View Post

Why are you taken meds??
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote