Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 13-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #41
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentoffire View Post
More simply spirits posses humans and animals. Animals are better controllable like biological robots.
You dont believe cats are just naturally endowed with sensing something more conciously than we are?
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #42
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kblood View Post
You dont believe cats are just naturally endowed with sensing something more conciously than we are?
I don't believe that cats have same powers of mediums.
Humans are enabled to interact with paranormal through chakras/kundalini energies.
And this an ability that come from our creator.

"TRIA SUNT MIRABILIA DEUS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINUS ET UNUS"
serpentoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 04:48 PM   #43
paganus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznality View Post
This thread is interesting. Hrmmm...I have a few questions myself.

How old were you when you began practicing witchcraft? And how many years have you been doing so now?
How did you get into David Icke?
Do you deal with ghosts/spirits?
Have you ever astral projected?
Do you have any other abilities other than heightened intuition?
Have you involved sex in any of your practices? Sorry if the last one came out a little offensive, which I hope wasnt the case. =)
i was 25.so 11years now.i got into David when Paganism led me to research militia movements.id heard of him before,but started reading him after his name came up in my research.i deal with God/Godess and elemental spirits in the main.yes,i have astrally projected.as for other abilities,i sometimes have prophetic dreams.i can also use tarot,Runes and pendlumn.i personally havent used sex magick,but some do.dont worry,its not offensive!
paganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #44
kblood

Quote:
I don't believe that cats have same powers of mediums.
Humans are enabled to interact with paranormal through chakras/kundalini energies.
And this an ability that come from our creator.
Please... it is even easier to prove the paranormal with animals. A dog waiting for its owner getting home, before he gets home, research has been done on this and the dog actually seems to know when the owner intents to go home.

Why would animals not have some kind of chakras? Our planet does, our galaxy most likely does, but no, we are the only form of being with chakras? You seem quite blinded by your faith in my oppinion, too so much that seems obvious if it wasnt for the teaching in books created to control us. Energy binds us all together, our bodies are energy, our frequency linked with that of the planet.
Old 13-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #45
mariag

Quote:
Please... it is even easier to prove the paranormal with animals. A dog waiting for its owner getting home, before he gets home, research has been done on this and the dog actually seems to know when the owner intents to go home.

Why would animals not have some kind of chakras? Our planet does, our galaxy most likely does, but no, we are the only form of being with chakras? You seem quite blinded by your faith in my oppinion, too so much that seems obvious if it wasnt for the teaching in books created to control us. Energy binds us all together, our bodies are energy, our frequency linked with that of the planet.
Of course animals have paranormal gifts just as humans. Both the cat and the dog that lives with us are extremely connected to the spiritworld.
I beleive that animals also have the same spiritual connections like we do maybe more?
Because they live on there instinct and can communicate in more ways then one
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #46
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
Of course animals have paranormal gifts just as humans. Both the cat and the dog that lives with us are extremely connected to the spiritworld.
I beleive that animals also have the same spiritual connections like we do maybe more?
Exactly They havent been brought up in the kind of education system we have. As children when our natural senses is probably at their highest, we are brought up to ignore them, and stay within our 5 senses. Some families probably do bring up their kids in more open ways, not letting them ignore the rest of their senses. Probably some on this forum even

I bet you do pay attention to your childs "beyond the 5 senses" senses Mariag I believe it is a shame how it today is common to tell your kids that their experiences are just dreams, fantasy, something they made up or lies. Just because what they experienced is something their parents did not understand. I remember having lucid dreams as a kid and asking my mother about them, dont remember the answer though I think I will ask her again about lucid dreams next time I visit my parents. Would be nice knowing her view on them. She is quite open minded, believing in healing, fortune telling and so on.
Old 13-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #47
mariag

Quote:
Exactly They havent been brought up in the kind of education system we have. As children when our natural senses is probably at their highest, we are brought up to ignore them, and stay within our 5 senses. Some families probably do bring up their kids in more open ways, not letting them ignore the rest of their senses. Probably some on this forum even

I bet you do pay attention to your childs "beyond the 5 senses" senses Mariag I believe it is a shame how it today is common to tell your kids that their experiences are just dreams, fantasy, something they made up or lies. Just because what they experienced is something their parents did not understand. I remember having lucid dreams as a kid and asking my mother about them, dont remember the answer though I think I will ask her again about lucid dreams next time I visit my parents. Would be nice knowing her view on them. She is quite open minded, believing in healing, fortune telling and so on.
Yes I do pay attention to my childrens "beyond 5th sences " Why should we ignore the fact that they are closer to the "other" worlds?
Some parents are ignoring this fact and i think it is a shame , but maybe they don´t see it as we do since they are not awaken ?
and one thing to declare
Old 13-01-2008, 07:32 PM   #48
kblood

Quote:
Yes I do pay attention to my childrens "beyond 5th sences " Why should we ignore the fact that they are closer to the "other" worlds?
Some parents are ignoring this fact and i think it is a shame , but maybe they don´t see it as we do since they are not awaken ?
Yea, when a parent dont understand it, why would they tell them that it was anything but a dream, or imaginary?
Old 13-01-2008, 07:36 PM   #49
mariag

Quote:
Yea, when a parent dont understand it, why would they tell them that it was anything but a dream, or imaginary?
I guess thats how they see it , but how i wish they would think beyond this dimensions and accept the fact that we are not alone , and that our children are connected as well as our family pets
and one thing to declare
Old 13-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #50
alice1111

Default hi

I agree, we are all connected. ALL!!!
alice1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #51
kblood

A question was asked about sex magic, and I have a bit of experience with that. A young woman I once knew heard about it being possible to affect a person when focusing on a person while having sex. One night me and some of her and mine common friends was out drinking and such, and she had gone home to sleep. Suddenly me and one of my friends got very dozy, although we had not had much to drink yet. We fell half asleep, and both got very turned on for some reason. It was getting a bit embarrasing, after some minutes we figured out something must be going on, we both felt it was her doing it. When then returning the focus on her, I had the most effective telepathic link to a person I have had so far I think. A link where thoughts and feelings were shared. A shared experience. Very embarrasing though

I also once had a girlfriend I had lived with a few months and we had broken up. We still saw each other now and then, and one day I told her I would try what I had done with this other young woman. She was a bit surprised when she actually felt it I think. The day after though, I went to school, and she did the same to me, so I learned my lesson. I had to go to the mens room and wait it off.

This kind of link is not made everytime though, it seems much more likely to be telepathic if you have been in contact with the person the day before maybe two days at most, or have used something to make the mental connection like a phone or something.
Old 14-01-2008, 11:06 AM   #52
serpentoffire

Location: My spirit is everywhere, my soul in every time, my body in the space-time

Quote:
So you are comparing animals with humans?!!!
Bizarre, but nice point of view.

Old 14-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #53
paganus
Inactive

Quote:
humans ARE animals...
Old 14-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #54
mariag

Quote:
can´t see why it is bizarre , since we all are a form of animal anyway
and one thing to declare
Old 14-01-2008, 04:20 PM   #55
serpentoffire

Quote:
can´t see why it is bizarre , since we all are a form of animal anyway
Humans are more than animals
This is the limitation of who don't believe in God.

Old 14-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #56
paganus
Inactive

Quote:
Humans are more than animals
This is the limitation of who don't believe in God.
or the prejduice of those that belive in yours.
Old 14-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #57
mariag

That was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard I´m sorry serpentoffire but what makes a human so much better then animal? Humans are the ones that are stupid enough to kill its own race and actually enjoy it.
and one thing to declare
Old 14-01-2008, 04:45 PM   #58
paganus
Inactive

'an individual human life has no more intrinsic importance than say,an individual grizzly bears life'-Nickolas shreck
Old 14-01-2008, 05:00 PM   #59
mariag

Thats how I see it also paganus! All are equal in the infinite
and one thing to declare
Old 14-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #60
paganus
Inactive

Quote:
Thats how I see it also paganus! All are equal in the infinite
soul's a soul.regardless of its container!