Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 13-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
alison
Inactive

Default Anyone here actually have psychic abilities?

Hi, just wondering if anyone here has psychic abilities. Can you see into the future? Can you see into others lives?
alison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
pixie_shhh

yes slightly... i can just see into other people and see they are hurting and i'm not usually wrong in why they are hurting...i catch the ends of peoples thoughts sometimes, and with my husband conversations he was about to start ill blurt out. we have a laugh over it lol....

we worked out im empathic, i thought i was just sensitive and emotional until i had to live in a hostel for a little while .. i'd feel sadness or anger etc wash over me so suddenly (or creep up very subtly on me) and i'd cry or start pacing - i tell my husband everything i'd be like... i'm really sad but i've no reason to be?? and put it down to emotions, and then we'd hear the sobbing through the painfully thin hostel walls, or the shouting start under the window etc. Also in that 6 months we had a very strange moment where i could see and hear an argument across the street, yet my husband saw nothing and heard nothing nor did my daughter who shared our bed - a few months later the exact same argument played out between visitors to residents.. quite odd. I was under a huge amount of stress around that period and that is the strongest i've had very evident proof that i was picking up on peoples private lives.... here and there ill have patches of this, but for the most part i ignore it as its complete useless to me, makes me an emotional wreck, makes me sound like a goddamned fool, and makes it awkward when i see these people... for a while i thought it happened because they needed to talk to somebody, but nobody ever did.. ive got three children now, a nine year old girl going through puberty early, and two emotional boys under 4, and a very overcrowded home, if i didnt squelch out those "off centered" feelings i'd go bloody insane lol.... oh and at the hostel my husband and i worked out that i had to be carefull where i sat and leave enough time for thier "emotional imprints" to dissipate..... oh and for a stretch i was online in yahoo a lot in my mid teens i had to block certain people because i'd find myself unbelievably depressed when around them.

i wouldnt say im psychic really though but i try to work off what i have... i'd soon be able to make guesses on who i was feeling or what direction they was in, but like i said its maddening because you can only verify what you're feeling about 10% of the time... but i use the same techniques in magick practises and fathomings... in all honesty i think im just strenghing my "gut" feelings, i dont know, most of the time im happy to say its nothing at all, until another bout starts up
Old 13-01-2011, 09:05 AM   #3
beats

To the Nth degree.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #4
beats

pixie, you sound more like an "empath", which is not actually a psychic, though it is a trait found necessary in most psychics.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #5
one666
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie_shhh View Post
yes slightly... i can just see into other people and see they are hurting and i'm not usually wrong in why they are hurting...i catch the ends of peoples thoughts sometimes, and with my husband conversations he was about to start ill blurt out. we have a laugh over it lol....

we worked out im empathic, i thought i was just sensitive and emotional until i had to live in a hostel for a little while .. i'd feel sadness or anger etc wash over me so suddenly (or creep up very subtly on me) and i'd cry or start pacing - i tell my husband everything i'd be like... i'm really sad but i've no reason to be?? and put it down to emotions, and then we'd hear the sobbing through the painfully thin hostel walls, or the shouting start under the window etc. Also in that 6 months we had a very strange moment where i could see and hear an argument across the street, yet my husband saw nothing and heard nothing nor did my daughter who shared our bed - a few months later the exact same argument played out between visitors to residents.. quite odd. I was under a huge amount of stress around that period and that is the strongest i've had very evident proof that i was picking up on peoples private lives.... here and there ill have patches of this, but for the most part i ignore it as its complete useless to me, makes me an emotional wreck, makes me sound like a goddamned fool, and makes it awkward when i see these people... for a while i thought it happened because they needed to talk to somebody, but nobody ever did.. ive got three children now, a nine year old girl going through puberty early, and two emotional boys under 4, and a very overcrowded home, if i didnt squelch out those "off centered" feelings i'd go bloody insane lol.... oh and at the hostel my husband and i worked out that i had to be carefull where i sat and leave enough time for thier "emotional imprints" to dissipate..... oh and for a stretch i was online in yahoo a lot in my mid teens i had to block certain people because i'd find myself unbelievably depressed when around them.

i wouldnt say im psychic really though but i try to work off what i have... i'd soon be able to make guesses on who i was feeling or what direction they was in, but like i said its maddening because you can only verify what you're feeling about 10% of the time... but i use the same techniques in magick practises and fathomings... in all honesty i think im just strenghing my "gut" feelings, i dont know, most of the time im happy to say its nothing at all, until another bout starts up
Anyone can see that someone else is hurting. Its called human intuition. No special powers needed
http://equillibrium.freeforums.org/
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #6

I am clairvoyant and clairaudient. I am not clairsentient ~ I do not see the future ~~ Sorry, can't give you the lottery numbers.

Clairaudience - Intuitive
This is a person who will pick up a thought and hear it. This persons mental or intellectual understanding is very important and they can make good leaders. We all know someone that we would say was a mental person, always having to understand mentally. They carefully think things through. If this person were to become enlightened they would have the ability to become a medium, someone who channels information from entities who have passed over, because their most heightened sensitivity is to hear.

Clairvoyance- Visionary
This is a person who will pick up a thought and see it. This person has the ability to transform a thought into a vision, symbol or in colour by using their mind's eye. If an artist, a decorator, a creative person, someone who mainly uses the right side of their brain were to become enlightened they would have the ability to read auras, our chakras, draw guides and this is how they would channel what they received because the ability to see images is their most heightened sensitivity.

Clairsentience - Prophetic (1)
This is a person who will pick up a thought and just knows it. This person is sensitive to precognition and has hunches, dreams and knowings and this person usually deals with the future or present and how it will affect another. If you were to meet an enlightened Prophetic you would be able to get some information about your 'line of probability', tomorrow is not set in time remember. This could be a person who has a dream about something and that dream turns out to happen in reality. They have the ability of prediction because they 'just know' and can tune into and understand their hunches.

Clairsentience - Feeler (2)
This is a person who will pick up a thought and transform it immediately into a feeling. This persons life can revolve around how it feels to them. Their sense of touch is well-developed and they have the ability to know people by feeling what they feel. After enlightenment, this is someone would have the ability to practice psychometry. The ability to put something belonging to someone in their hand and read the energy. Depending on their other gifts, they could tell the past, present or future from the energy. They have the ability to feel how others feel but only on the emotional level. They will be able to not only empathise but experience their pain, loss, grief etc. For instance, if they were to channel energy from a persons past life they would experience the pain and hurt that that soul experienced in that past lifetime.
Old 13-01-2011, 10:38 AM   #7
beats

ok, so a self proclaimed psychic makes the claim to be both claivoyent and whatever that other silly word was, and then proceeds to copy and paste a generic and dry introduction to what these words mean. wha???

I mean really, whats the point?

You sound like a fuck'n bot.
Old 13-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
johnnyfunf

Reading someone's feelings doesn't make you an "empath". It just means you can read their body language well, even things you don't consciously notice like micro-expressions.
johnnyfunf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyfunf View Post
Reading someone's feelings doesn't make you an "empath". It just means you can read their body language well, even things you don't consciously notice like micro-expressions.
i believed that an empath was someone who felt anothers feelings, specifically hurt / pain and love? That, most definately, is not a science one can learn.

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #10
osiris111

Default yes

hello i have psychic abilities but only the same as every other human being, thats my belief anyway.
i have worked with healing energies and done a few readings here and there ( more for my own curiosity rather than for the recipient).
i have also met a rather large number of fakers which put me off any company with ties to large spiritual organisations. the control system is in everything even the spiritual side.

as for prophecies i am very unsure and will only listen for entertainment as i belive evry single one of us has the power of choice.
osiris111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by beats View Post
ok, so a self proclaimed psychic makes the claim to be both claivoyent and whatever that other silly word was, and then proceeds to copy and paste a generic and dry introduction to what these words mean. wha???

The copy and paste generic and dry introduction was merely for you to understand the difference between clairvoyant and psychic ~ I do not profess to being 'psychic'
Old 13-01-2011, 11:08 AM   #12
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 211200 View Post
I am clairvoyant and clairaudient. I am not clairsentient ~ I do not see the future ~~ Sorry, can't give you the lottery numbers.

How would you describe this ?

A person that in a trance/daydream sees glimpses of own future.
Nothing big or significant, just seconds of time from own daily life.
With no control or knowledge of how to make it happen on demand.

Old 13-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #13
johnnyfunf

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
i believed that an empath was someone who felt anothers feelings, specifically hurt / pain and love? That, most definately, is not a science one can learn.

Yes but just because someone think they can do this doesn't mean that they can.

The "empath" is like the smart fake-psychic. A psychic can be found out when asked to read the thoughts on someone's mind. But an empath doesn't have to go into that amount of detail and need only read their feelings. And 99% of people give away their feelings through their face and body language.

So even if someone is supposedly a really good "empath", it can't be proven that they are lying when they say that they do it via telephathic abilities.
johnnyfunf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 12:35 PM   #14
pixie_shhh

lol i didnt have the generic sheet that might have been helpfull - and whilst i agree it aint much more than empathy, when its strangers and i'm in my own home and i'm actually hearing the thoughts of godknows who, or having the feelings off of other people, in a few cases before they go off themselves, there must be a little more it than body language reading... i'd have had to have seen thier bodies lmao
Old 13-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #15
pixie_shhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

i think its more of pulling stuff out of the ether sometimes. Its not really anything at all to do with me or anybody else who feels it (probably anyways unless you're on charmed lolol) but more like emotional eavesdropping
Old 13-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #16
jewellerymaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by beats View Post

Is there any point to your extreme negativity and insults? I mean, really?
peace and love
xx

'I know that many people who are aware of the Brotherhood and its Agenda, feel the only way to respond is by stockpiling weapons and preparing for an armed defence of their liberties......The idea of meeting violence with violence is so obviously contradictory and so utterly devoid of the faintest spark of intelligence, that one wonders how few brain cells must be activated to conjure such a thought'. David Icke
jewellerymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewellerymaker View Post
Is there any point to your extreme negativity and insults? I mean, really?
peace and love
xx
Yes, I thought that was a bit harsh too ~ the guy doesn't even know me ~ Blessings to you dear friend
Old 13-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #18
alison
Inactive

Default thankyou pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie_shhh View Post

Thankyou pixie your post was a real treasure
Old 13-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #19
jewellerymaker

Quote:
Yes, I thought that was a bit harsh too ~ the guy doesn't even know me ~ Blessings to you dear friend
right back at ya!
xxx

'I know that many people who are aware of the Brotherhood and its Agenda, feel the only way to respond is by stockpiling weapons and preparing for an armed defence of their liberties......The idea of meeting violence with violence is so obviously contradictory and so utterly devoid of the faintest spark of intelligence, that one wonders how few brain cells must be activated to conjure such a thought'. David Icke
jewellerymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #20
alison
Inactive

Default thankyou

Quote:

Clairaudience - Intuitive
This is a person who will pick up a thought and hear it. This persons mental or intellectual understanding is very important and they can make good leaders. We all know someone that we would say was a mental person, always having to understand mentally. They carefully think things through. If this person were to become enlightened they would have the ability to become a medium, someone who channels information from entities who have passed over, because their most heightened sensitivity is to hear.

Clairvoyance- Visionary
This is a person who will pick up a thought and see it. This person has the ability to transform a thought into a vision, symbol or in colour by using their mind's eye. If an artist, a decorator, a creative person, someone who mainly uses the right side of their brain were to become enlightened they would have the ability to read auras, our chakras, draw guides and this is how they would channel what they received because the ability to see images is their most heightened sensitivity.

Clairsentience - Prophetic (1)
This is a person who will pick up a thought and just knows it. This person is sensitive to precognition and has hunches, dreams and knowings and this person usually deals with the future or present and how it will affect another. If you were to meet an enlightened Prophetic you would be able to get some information about your 'line of probability', tomorrow is not set in time remember. This could be a person who has a dream about something and that dream turns out to happen in reality. They have the ability of prediction because they 'just know' and can tune into and understand their hunches.

Clairsentience - Feeler (2)
This is a person who will pick up a thought and transform it immediately into a feeling. This persons life can revolve around how it feels to them. Their sense of touch is well-developed and they have the ability to know people by feeling what they feel. After enlightenment, this is someone would have the ability to practice psychometry. The ability to put something belonging to someone in their hand and read the energy. Depending on their other gifts, they could tell the past, present or future from the energy. They have the ability to feel how others feel but only on the emotional level. They will be able to not only empathise but experience their pain, loss, grief etc. For instance, if they were to channel energy from a persons past life they would experience the pain and hurt that that soul experienced in that past lifetime.
Thankyou 211200 for the information, I will study it a bit to try to comprehend it