Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries > Mythological & Cryptozoology / Channeling / Psychic Abilities / Lucid Dreaming / OBE & Reinc

Old 04-10-2010, 05:47 PM   #101
hoovermat

I´ve also been tickled, pushed down and yes, almost raped! Who´s that wicked entity Often feels like I´m prohibited to "surf my neighbourhood" Maybe or hopefully it´s just a fat wicked witch
hoovermat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #102
kostya

Sorry to bump such an old thread first of all.

I have had this a few times, I'm awake (or appear to be) but I can't move my eyes or move my body but in my peripheral vision, a dark figure roams around at the bottom of my bed.

If anyone has any links to information on this I'd love to find out more because it's a very scary experience.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:39 AM   #103
kostya

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizdets View Post
This has happened to me, but not often. First time was after a night of drinking I woke up on my mate's couch completely in the dark unable to move. I felt that somebody was standing over my body and watching me, and I was quite scared.

ANother time in my apartment, I woke up paralyzed again, but this time I was hearing the door nob to the entrance shaking uncontrollably, as if somebody was attempting to get in. Again I felt a negative energy in the room.

This happens rarely and I am thankful for that.
I was in this state once and heard keys being put on the side in the kitchen, which is what I would hear if my girlfriend came home. I tried my hardest to shout but nothing came out. The most sound I could make sounded like breathing out loud, it was like having no vocal cords.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 05:50 AM   #104
summers444

Such a strange thing. Happens to me regularly. Every experience is new. Sometimes it isn't so frightening, others (like last night) force me under my sheets or to open the curtains. It is embarrassing to admit ha, but it is truth.

I never thought it would happen in the presence of another, but that theory went out the window a few weeks ago. Whenever I think of this person's name - the evil presence grows angrier.

I do know that there are good beings at play here based on an experience a few years ago (that led me here). Call me crazy, but they warded off the evil. I was still scared - I guess overwhelmed.

I used to believe the scientific answer until my search led me to things I could never have known about. How was it that other people were recounting entities I had seen? If the mind wakes up quicker than the body, why don't we become paralyzed with fear at the presence of something malevolent?
summers444 is offline   Reply With Quote